Break Down Of Law And Order In The Uk

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Brownbear, Nov 8, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    the 19year old that was knifed didnt come from India, he had come from one of the British Overseas territories and was here for eye surgery to stop him going blind, he was with a friend in a park when he was knifed.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I doubt seriously if the 12-yr olds were aware of their victim's origins or even cared. They were conditioned to hate. They saw him as being weak, thus a valid victim.

Wolves hate victims. This is genetic. Wolf packs are genetically programmed to eliminate weakness. When a member of a wolfpack becomes weak, the pack kills this weak member. Lone wolves are wolves who have abandoned their own pack (for whatever reason) and are in search of their next pack where they can achieve higher status and acquire mates. A lone wolf is between packs or is at the end of its life and dying.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I still think this was a gang initiation.
    some lone wolfs dont need or want a pack, they prefer to be alone, in any case there were 2 of them so hardly a lone wolf. the analogy is incorrect.

4. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
  5. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    stabbing in Aberfan, seems an odd place for a stabbing.

6. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Da##, what a shame! Just makes you sick, doesn't it.

Many housing projects here in the States are also danger central. It's also true of apartment complexes where rents are subsidized. In these places, the fathers abandon their women and children -- they figure that the government will take care of the woman and the children they father (by several different women). This creates teenage boys with no true disciplinarian. A woman can't tell a 160+ pound male packed full of muscle and testosterone what to do. It takes a 200 lb 30+ year old male who is way past tough to put such teenage boys in their place. School coaches do a whole lot of good and blessings be on those alpha males who work at community centers who keep young men in line. The military can also be a salvation. American inner cities are worse than many war zones.

Police and emergency personnel enter housing projects in masse. Individual police cruisers, ambulances, even fire trucks get shot at. It's not as bad as Mogadishu, but still not safe. It's pretty bad when armed gang-bangers themselves are afraid of their own neighborhoods.

7. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Attacker "known to victim" so probably a domestic/ex/stalker

lonewolf and TMT Tactical like this.
  8. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    more than likely a domestic.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    It certainly looks that way.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    she was targetted and he lay in wait for her, and was known to her, so it looks like there is some history, he is not the father of her 2 children but he may be the father of her unborn child?

11. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    First you read about a mass-stabbing or a mass-shooter, later you read that this person was a known radical and/or a known nutcase ("nutcase" is my technical term, medical term, for paranoid schizophrenia; I also like "bat-sh## crazy"). Oftentimes this mental mutant has had several run-ins with the law.

One also reads of the horrific crimes committed by a career felon out on early release or released without bond. "Progressive" prosecutors engage in virtue signaling via not jailing minority felons. Prosecutors also release felons because they were paid-off to do so (witness who pays for their campaigns). Thus, more violent crime. Many politicians love crime because it keeps the hoi polloi afraid and in need of the government protection ... which is a sick joke. The government disarms them to protect them. Sheeple believe the latter. Mature citizens are made angry; however in this day and age, maturity & common sense are in short supply.

Just this past week, a nutcase was firing a flare gun out into his neighborhood. Neighbors finally called the police. The police show up, he shoots at them. He shoots Mr. Flare-Gun inside his own home. Finally, the entire house explodes as if hit by an artillery shell. Gas leak? Who knows. Guess what, his neighbors knew that he was crazy-dangerous for a long time. He'd put aluminum foil on his windows and other psycho sh##. The guy had notified the FBI about insane conspiracy crap -- this, 5 times he contacts the FBI!

What does it take to get a nutcase taken off to the hospital to get his brain checked-out and a psych evaluation?!!! Hey kids, this is anti-subtle, this is in-your-face psychosis.

What does the news media recommend? You know. Ban handguns, ban flare-guns, ban knives, ban sharp objects. Sane, common-sense, people want these known crazies institutionalized before they hurt others in their community, even their own selves. See the photo of the explosion below. Police say that they assume that the crazy fellow inside the house was killed. Me, I'd say that this would be an accurate assumption.

upload_2023-12-7_15-21-10.png

Yoo did it.

"Mental health concerns raised over suspect tied to Arlington home explosion"

https://wjla.com/news/local/james-y...on-bomb-explosives-police-department-neighbor

"ARLINGTON, Va. (7News) — Residents who lived near the man Arlington County police believe died in a house explosion Monday night said there were concerns about his mental health well before his home blew up as police tried to execute a search warrant.

"Tracy’s husband Davin Mitchell shared images of toilet paper and other trash Yoo appeared to have thrown from a window in the 24 hours before the explosion. The pictures showed foil covering Yoo’s windows, and a private property sign on the side of his carport.

"Nearby resident Cory Jarvis said for a time, Yoo had a mysterious loud machine in the house.

“ 'It was going nonstop, like 24/7, for I don’t know how many days,' Jarvis said.

"Our news partner WTOP reports Yoo filed four federal lawsuits in recent years that were dismissed in part because they apparently didn’t make sense.

"On what appeared to be Yoo’s LinkedIn page, there is writing about defunding the FBI and CIA and it states quote, 'purge all spies.' Further writing accuses Yoo’s neighbors of being spies.

"On Tuesday, the FBI said Yoo had contacted them a number of times in the past.

"ABC News crime and terrorism analyst Brad Garrett said finding Yoo’s motive may be tough.

“ 'Unfortunately people who generally fit that profile, they have their own reality as to why they do things that won’t make sense to the rest of us, but it makes sense to them,' Garrett said."

------------

" ... crime and terrorism analyst ... they have their own reality ... but it makes sense to them ..."

WTF?!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Let me clear this up for the dimwits at ABC news and the rest of these idiot "experts". This guy had paranoid schizophrenia! Duh!!!!!!! He belonged in a mental ward, for sh##'s sake! He needed to be medicated. Someone needed to be checking on him to make sure he was taking his meds -- blood tests and all that. This fellow was a ticking time bomb. Nobody did anything, so he blew up ... literally.

Geez Louise! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

------

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. TMT Tactical
      I really like "bat-sh## crazy" to describe these folks.

TMT Tactical, Dec 7, 2023
  12. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    this thread is supposed to be about law and order in the UK yet some members are posting about crime in the US, this mixes the posts and makes a nonsense of the thread.
    please will members ensure they post in the correct place.

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  13. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I see your point. You're right.

Unfortunately, our two countries have issues that mirror each other. Here, what societal disorders begin in California end up happening in the rest of the nation. England doesn't have it particularly bad right now, but U.S. horrid issues will likely spread to England and Continental Europe (actually, this is already occurring; ex. migrant invasion).

14. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    stuff that happens in the US sooner or later ends up in the UK, usually sooner.

15. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I just posted in the UK crime thread. I stated that you all have the opportunity now to get ahead of the violent crime there in England before it gets too late. You do have a window of opportunity ... however narrow. It's hell here in the States. However, it might yet be possible in England ... were there some way to convert the liberals. No, I have absolutely no idea of how to convert them short of them getting put in the hospital by some "nice young people."

I was in a vehicle-parts store day before yesterday. While I was there, one of the employees found an empty carton. Some thief had stolen the contents. Naive me, some part of me still imagines that sort of crap happening in the cities, not some dinky little town where we live.

A hungry person stealing food at a grocery, that we all can understand. Hell, I'd pay for them some food. Somebody stealing a non-essential truck part, no, that's reprehensible.

(Post SHTF, I'm not letting anyone steal anything from us. Then, it will be a matter of survival for all. My family comes first.)

As for regions within any country, that which was once bucolic can go bad.

Thieves need a baseball bat taken to them. Examples must be made.

Side story, an old man's remembrances:

I once knew this family down on their luck, big-time (poor health + new in town + hadn't landed a job yet = perfect storm of sh## luck), so we went to the grocery and filled up a cart, the tab was on me. At the time, the wifer and I were doing fine, so why not, no skin off my teeth. I'm no hero. It's what you do.

Past month, got out my long-sleeve shirts and heavier fabric pants for cold weather. Due to washings, I found approx four shirts and two pair of pants that are perfectly good, but have become too short (why are these shirt sleeves 2"/3" short?; my arms haven't grown, gotta be cotton shrinkage). What to do? Easy. Take them to the Salvation Army drop-off box or to a Goodwill Store. We all can donate that which we're not using / will never use. This frees up space for storing needed prepper items.

I've bought coats at a Goodwill Store. Back in our teenage years, my Hippie friends and I found some WONDERFUL long coats there -- one buddy bought for a song a wool German army long-coat. We'd don our boots and long coats &
    Keep on Truckin’

upload_2023-12-9_19-11-29.png
    upload_2023-12-9_19-21-35.png

Last edited: Dec 9, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. TMT Tactical
      Long time ago I was shopping at a grocery store late at night. The lady in front of me was getting her credit cards declined. I looked at her purchases and there was not a single item for her . All her purchases were for baby items, food and diapers. I asked her to step aside and I ran my card through and paid for her purchases. Not a hero either but babies need to eat.

TMT Tactical, Dec 10, 2023
      Old Geezer likes this.
  16. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Sorry, I would not pay for anyone else's purchases no matter what it was, but then I'm not a people person. I sometimes let other people go in front of me at the till if they dont have much in their basket, and I am regularly asked to get something off the top shelf because I am taller than the other person but thats the extent of my involvement.
    as for crime in the UK, it seems to be mostly relegated to the cities, there is probably some in the larger towns but a lot of that is anti social behaviour, someone tried to kick in the glass door of our corner shop (Co-0p), it was covered in cardboard when we went in on Friday, I expect they were after the cigarettes and alcohol, unusual around here its such a small town, sign of the times I guess. not sure if they were successful, maybe I should find out.
    shoplifting is now rife in the larger towns and cities, I know we have a cost of living crisis but most of this shoplifting is about profit or funding a drug habit, apparently the top item stolen is perfume, hardly stealing to eat.

17. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Were I one of these global oligarchs, I'd put my stacks of monies to better use.

There is a certain egotistical sickness to imagining that one's own view supersedes the needs and will of those who one has no clue as to their circumstance.

Again, were I in the position of vulgar wealth, I'd fund those agencies who were one with the people in true need.

To imagine one's own self some agent of omniscient powers and in this thing, align one's self with circles of governmental influence would to any truly moral agent be a thing singularly repugnant. It should be, anyway. Seems uniquely absent of late.

One turns away in disgust. We beseech our departed ancestors On High to do so likewise. This corporeal realm has grown dark beyond all imaginings. Religious texts of Revelations of times future have come to pass ... one and all. Here we sit and witness. Seems a bit too much.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    you lost me on this one OG.

TMT Tactical likes this.