Brexit...if You Cannot Be Trusted With A Gun You Will Never Be Trusted With A Vote.

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Dec 18, 2018.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Brexit...if you cannot be trusted with a gun you will never be trusted with a vote

From time to time I try to keep track of the scam going on with the Brexit vote...and note that the British People voted to get out of the European Union ..and are calling this movement to break out ...Brexit.

But it is clear to me that someone or some group working together is making a killing on the European Union and does not want the UK to step out of this Union.

What is also clear is that someone on both sides of the fence in the UK and in Europe does not want Brexit to take place.

They have been looking and maneuvering for a way around the British Vote.

" I have been saying for some time now that any people who cannot be trusted with a gun/guns will never be trusted with a vote. And here in history ...you see the evidence of this taking place right in front of you. This is what it means to be a subject and not a citizen."

And here stateside we have a political party spreading it's confusion and venom among the American people via a compliant Main Stream Media and public education...to out vote the American People....via Illegal Immigration.

This same leftist group also and clearly does not trust the American People to be armed.....period.... and like Illegal Immigration are working in increments to spread their venom in a manner not detectable by most Americans with a television and movie education....mostly in emotions..not thinking.

We are not Englishmen or Continentals..

It is becoming more and more clear after the 2016 election that someone out here does not trust the American voter with their ballot...and are trying desperately to stop the wall and advance illegal immigration for the purposes of stacking or tamping the vote.

You people worried about your 2nd Amendment rights ..better think again....this is much much bigger than the 2nd Amendment.
    This is why stopping the wall is so important...the left is fighting for their very survival...in being able to stack the vote for generations...and by this bring in more guaranteed voters to vote for more leftist freebees...to buy votes.

Danger.........Danger........Danger!!!!

Our government system clearly does not trust us with our guns and soon enough, if not already, with our vote....

Be Warned

The English system of manufacturing Ishmaelites is creeping up on us. We are not Englishmen. We are Americans.

They want controllable Subjects/voters...not citizens. This is not the American way.

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Brexit is politics and you can NEVER trust a politician.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am in much agreement with you here lonewolf..and therefore at a loss to debate your point here.

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    just stating a fact!:p

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Agreed again lonewold...

Watcherchris,
    Not an Ishamelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    The whole idea of Brexit has broken down into a farce, while its too important for the British people to ignore I must admit I'm getting heartily sick of it. France and Britain are only just realising that they may have to train thousands of customs agents and build new customs facilities at ports, air ports and the Channel tunnel for which they don't have the time or money. Come March next year there are going to be a lot of angry people stuck on both sides of the border.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    there are 17.4 million people in the UK who are VERY annoyed that their wishes have not been fulfilled and the politicians are using it to their own advantage and not following the remit they were handed.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    lonewolf.....

In America....in the early days of the Colonies...this was called or termed...

"Taxation Without Representation"

Though I believe in our/today's "Progressive Education " in America this is no longer taught to our young people. They are never to know this history.

What both you and we in America are rapidly moving towards is a "Non Represenative" government.

Our governments represent someone or something ...just not the people.

The other term or word for this kind of Non Representative government ....of a separate and often hidden/ concealed ruling class...is ...

Feudalism.

Another version of this is

Communism.

My Non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  9. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I have never understood why in the world the UK would want to align itself with a group of countries that have never been very friendly to the British Empire. The French and the Germans will try to cut your throat and the rest of Europe just isn't going to do much for you.

Caribou, Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  10. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    that's because we were lied to by politicians, nothing new there but this was 1973!
    we were told it was nothing more that a trading arrangement, but we now know that was BS!!

Morgan101, Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  11. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

The history of which I know teaches that there were many attempts at an empire by many nations throughout history...and often they came into conflict with other nations desiring to build their own empire.

The French thought they had a shot at it under Napolean...the Germans under the Kaisers....and both in conflict with England.

The irony of all this is that the Royal Houses of these countries were related through Queen Victoria....if you understand the family portrait/photo of all the European rulers gathered around Granny Victoria.

And By WW1 many of these nations with related Royalty were to be at war with each other. Ironic if you know.
    But I suspect that this is one facet of history not desired that the average person be aware.

But this goes back to the attempts at Empire Building.

The major British drive behind Empire building was the British Crown....not the Royals ..but the merchants of Olde London....this is what is often called "The City" or the Crown...Crown Merchants.

It is they who in history ...maneuvered many nation to do their bidding to lengthen many wars or shorten them as needed to protect their investments...world wide.

The Opium Trade/Wars were their set up....as were control not only of trade and trade goods but trade routes...across the globe.

This is why control of Gibraltar in British Crown hands is so important.....control of the Suez on the other side and you have the Medeterrian locked up from both sides. Control of the Straights of Malacca too. Anyone not playing your game must go miles and miles the long way...costing them money...profits.
    And in the olde days many of these places were also coaling stations..today fuel stations.

The British came into conflict with the French under Napoleon seeking to establish their own empire and thus trade...and so too the Germans under the Kaisers trying to break out of the British Crown trade/monopoly encirclement.

This is not how your history books read..but you can see it happening with a careful read of history.

There is much much more to this in history but it is the basic outline...because many nations tried to break out of the British Crown monopoly in world trade.
    The British Crown never looked back after defeating the Spanish and went on to monopolize world trade..and it was a constant struggle to keep competitors out.
    And the existence of this Crown Merchant group as a world power..bigger and more powerful than most governments... is a secret carefully kept from the knowledge and education of most people. It is avoided in most public school history books.

The UK today aligns itself with other nations because it is no longer able to build and maintain a fleet to protect their trade...as in years past...

So too many other nations like France and Germany against other competitors on a world scale.

You have to dig for this history too...but it is difficult today against Ishmaelite thinking/distractions like the Kardashians and the gods of sports et al.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Texdanm,

I was fixing some breakfast and listening to the comments on the AM radio about Trump and company planning to have our forces/military move out of Syria.

I busted out laughing at the reaction of the media and our predictable military...over this ...the scam going on nation wide.

But most as I illustrated in my previous post...do not know the history of which I spoke and or described.

Syria, the middle east...Isis and other such chaos manufacturers are a Crown/Deep State supported and manufactured group.
    Created and manufactured/armed for the purpose of chaos manufacture towards redrawing the Middle East map favorable to the Crown interests and profits.

Almost all of our leadership has been brought up under public schooling influenced by British Crown versions of history and education non standards.
    They are all believing that we need to be spending our lives , substance, and future to protect someone else's profits on a world wide scale and come in last place as we usually do in these debacles...throughout history.
    I speak here of most of the generals, admirals, and politicians bought and paid for by British Crown education...in our military acadamies...our public schools and colleges.

Trump is almost alone in fighting this British Crown/Deep State Template with a stranglehold over our government.
    The final tell tale confirmation to me is his position against the Federal Reserve ...which our meida is trying to conceal from us.

So.......think about this.......

We are going to pull out and let Isis have free reign in Syria...and the middle east...right???

Do you think Russia is not going to have a say so over this with their olde ally Syria????

Do you think Russia is going to operate with one hand tied behind their back as are we????

And I think that this is what our British Crown run Deep State fears....that it will be all over before the schedule...and that Russia will put an end to it.

Perhaps now you can understand why the Deep State have tried so hard to maneuver Russia and the USA against each other...in the media and among leadership....they were afraid of this very thing happening.

And don't think for one minute that Russia cannot put Iran in their place as well...should it be necessary.

This is going to mess up the Crown Merchants and the Deep State big time.

It is also going to put any other Arab nations desiring to sponsor chaos on notice...all of them. In particular Saudi Arabia.

Trump is putting America first and getting out of our involvement with British Crown merchant bondage...Ishmaelites.

But this is not what you will get in the MSM ...including the fabeled Fox News...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    May belongs to the political party that wanted to stay in the E.U. and has not been negotiating in good faith. Her and her party have tried to rig a back door into staying. They tried scare tactics about the sky is falling and just about everything else , except a plan to get out of the E. U.. It is going to be interesting to watch.

Caribou, LastOutlaw and watcherchris like this.
  14. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    May is leaving. Farrage just pulled off a huge win and the BREXIT party took the lead and won in their recent vote. An obvious sign that those who voted for BREXIT still want it and are not happy that a hard exit has not taken place. Big changes in France as well. Oh yes... one more thing... the conservative party in the UK is not conservative. They would be known as the RINO party in the US.

15. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the Brexit party win has to concentrate a few minds, if it dosent then they are all stupid and get what they deserve at the next election, the conservative party will be wiped out.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Texdanm,

You posted above....

This is somewhat of a misleading view and or understanding.

This UK Alignment is by leadership who represent not the people but certain Crown Interests. They must "Appear" to represent the people but in fact do not. This precisely what we here in the states see often by our leadership whose conduct is often similar....they represent someone but often not their constituency.

And so too it is in the UK....a Non representative government...feudalism....royalty...absolute power....a lie..a deception ...a counterfeit.

These leaders are bought and paid for before they take office and are not the product advertised.

This leadership in the UK represent privily/secretly ...someone's profits...not the UK People. That much is obvious and so too it often is about our leadership here.

It is also so on the European Continent wherein someone has bought most of the leadership to privily/secretly represent their profits...not the people.

This is clear with the European version of Mass Illegal immigration ...exactly the thing which someone is trying here in America..and I believe being done on a world scale by the same Internationalists...and for the same reasons.

This is your one world government at work. The Novus Ordo Seclorum....Ishmaelites.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical and Sonofliberty like this.
  17. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    @ Watcherchris, that sums up how the UK works rather well - the grass roots belief is that our politicians work to serve their own elite business associates and not the hoi polloi.......

TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.
  18. Caribou

Caribou Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Brexit moves us away from the One World Government. On this side of the Pond President Trump is moving America away from One Word Government. That is why you see all the back stabbing dirty tricks, feet dragging. TPTB see this power slipping from their grasp and they are fighting hard.

On this side they will delay as much as possible. They will try to defeat or impeach. Failing that I wouldn't put assassination outside their capabilities.