Brilliantly Cynical View Of Teotwawki From Comedian Andrew Lawrence

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Brownbear, Jan 5, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:

Comedian Andrew Lawrence, inciteful as ever takes a look at future societal collapse.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    he makes some interesting points, some quite obvious ones, some not so obvious.

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  3. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    I like him, he comments on a lot of stiff and is usually quite accurate and fair.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I admire him in that he was able to rattle all of that off with few intervals of breathing/oxygenation to keep his brain functioning. What a hoot! Funny, even if a lot of it is true.

My positive view of things is that their are not just pockets, but entire regions of nations that retain core values, even humility before their Creator. So what if they don't belong to religion this or that, it is their intent to be moral and productive. I can't imagine the Creator of universes (yes, plural) gives half a sh## which Prophet/religion people follow, just so long as they are humble before the Greatness of it all. Science answers 10 questions and in doing so generates 200 more. Some people are orthodox materialists. Wouldn't want to be them at their time of death. The Creator has a sense of humor, dark, but hey, it's something. It means that I am allowed a dark sense of humor myself.

Unless there is a cobalt nuclear throw, there are people who are going to survive even a nuclear war. Those folk with low morals and no work ethic are doomed. Can't worry about them ... unless they want us to "share" ... oops, BIG boo-boo, even s fatal boo-boo. Those living downwind of nuclear targets would be well-advised to get out'a there now what with China going massively aggressive. Putin would/will use theater nukes but not strategic/intercontinental nukes. China, now there's another story. They don't have the nukes we have, but still they are far more likely to use them than Russia -- especially given that we have liberals running the White House. Liberals running military operations = the certainty that aggressors will attack.

What I've just said above, I can't turn into any kind of humorous story. I'll leave that to others who have a far darker sense of humor than I.

Now that I'm retired and have all that pressure removed, I'm watching fun stuff and doing things I'd put off. The price of silver is going up which makes what's in my safety deposit box more usable. Investing in the stock market = financial death. It took a LONNNNGGGGGGG time, but now we are witnessing the death of economies, anything denominated in fiat or e-currency is going down the tubes. Gonna get infinitely worse. When the grids and the internet get toasted, oopsie, that's really going to make things unlivable for the non-preppers.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I generally dont think so called comedians are any guarantee of correct facts. what is said is mostly to get a laugh and is usually neither accurate or factual.

TMT Tactical likes this.