Brit Preppers Ready

Discussion in 'Other Advanced Survival Skills' started by Pragmatist, Feb 8, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I've never heard of dental cement being called Toofy Pegs, toofy pegs was what my mother called teeth as a young child.
    yes always called non preppers zombies-small z.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Lonewolf,

I guessed the same.

What I see as important is that the article can alert the reader ... presuming the reader is not an acidhead, drunk, or fool ... whether to consider if med evac kit and home kit needs some dental stuff.

There are so many variables that I see it best just to provide the subject matter (eg in case sheltering in place and glass window breaks) to provoke thought as to what's needed for one's situation and circumstances.

TMT Tactical likes this.