Brits Storing Food In Anticipation Of Brexit

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Old Geezer, Feb 17, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Me too

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:

MBGA

Make Britain Great Again.

Caribou and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    sounds too much like the American one.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    How about invest in Britain? As I have read they are known for banks and what have you.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    no, Maggie Thatcher had a "I'm backing Britain" campaign and I think we should resurrect that one.
    I do hope we are allowed to be ENGLISH again.

Caribou, TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  6. Idwanderer

Idwanderer Well-Known Member
      93/115

Blog Posts:
    Yep … congratulations to the Limeys. Its good to see a free loving people take a stand and demand their country and freedom back. We here in the US really need to take note of what they've done (as our time may come to do the same) and let them know we're in support of their efforts. Good job!!!!

7. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    It would be a good time for the brits to divide into a state or two and join the U.S. . They would have more freedom , wealth and military security . . That would probably really pi-- off the countries remaining in the European Union . Just a thought , but the fake news media may have poisoned the minds of the Brits to the point they would be horrified at the idea .

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Brownbear,

Well received.

I am sure - can't prove it - that the UK exit now has arrangements for US energy supplies "in case" of the North Sea closing up and Russian gas stopping. Remember, the nearby Bantry Bay, Irish Republic oil refinery is US -owned.

NATO is a vestige of an earlier era. In case of SHTF, the US-UK "special relationship" activates. Those 3 submarine bases getting upgrades are the real military security. I just don't know about the devolution politics involving the bases and can't figure it out with the limited info I can get here.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    The UK has. along standing agreement for coal supply (this goes back to the 1984 Miners' strike, when he government under Margaret Thatcher brokered a deal prior to her announcement that the mines would be shut. Puts a slightly different emphasis on her claim the coal was not rich tofu the UK at that time), so I do not see any reason why the same has/would not apply to oil.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    There would be absolute objection in the UK over any suggestion that we should join the US. We have just left one superstate, it would be conceivable that we would join another. There is also considerable disdain in the UK for the US.

11. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't think there is any appetite for the UK to be the 51st State of the USA.
    i'm in two minds about a trade deal with the US, what with chlorinated chicken and GM foods.