Budget gear

Discussion in 'Other Useful Objects' started by Tom Williams, May 26, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    Stop at your local dollar store many iteams there of use matches candles solar lights bags cooking tools too many iteams too list that work at a low cost CHECK IT OUT !!!

2. acheno84

acheno84 Member
      18/23

Blog Posts:
    Yes!! This is such a great reminder. People tend to feel the need to spend top dollar for things. We have a store in our area called 5 Below. It's basically a glorified dollar store but they have the most amazing items for no more than $5. I have bought backpacks, sanitary supplies, socks, candles, lights, and an entire set of wood cooking tools and matches there and spent no more than $20. Such a great little reminder.

3. Tom Williams

330/345

Blog Posts:
    Ours is dollar tree everything is a buck the store is unreal. They have many iteams of use medical supplies even 500paper plates a buck

4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    ours are £1 shops, you'd be surprised what you can get.

5. Tom Williams

330/345

Blog Posts:
    No wolf im a cheap shopper i know what i want i want the best for the best price or better yet free lol my mrs is the same way her freinds love to go to flea markets and yard sales with her because she is a haggler and dealer

6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes, I go to "car boot sales" the English equivalent of your flea markets, also second hand shops and charity shops.
    I also check out waste Skips-Dumpsters to you!

7. Tom Williams

330/345

Blog Posts:
    I know the dumpster dive well got two dvd players not long ago my snowblower my lawnmower both were trash night curb finds im not proud the carpet in my liveing room was free off the curb its unreal what ya find