New Member Buggy Here!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Buggy, Feb 11, 2019 at 3:39 AM.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Buggy

Buggy New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    Hey there from another fellow ship/forum wrecked guy!

Me? Not a whole lot. Average dude. I've been in a few SHTF situations, mostly personal. I've been in a few wars. Been a cop. Wrote a few books. I mostly love to hike and be out in the woods.

This is hard for me. I invested a lot of time and energy in that "other" forum. Years, no less. I'm sad to see it die. Life, I guess. I see a lot of familiar faces here, which is the real reason I am here.

This place looks good! :)

-Buggy

TMT Tactical and IBME like this.
  2. Alaskajohn

Alaskajohn Well-Known Member
      55/58

Blog Posts:
    Buggy, I wasn’t on the other forum long enough to get to know you! Welcome to the forum and I am glad to see that you made it here! This is a good place!

3. Morgan101

Morgan101 Well-Known Member
      87/115

Blog Posts:
    Wishing you a very warm welcome. I'm glad you found us, and hope all is well. If you could find a way to save all the old information it would be a God-send. Great to have you with us!!

4. IBME

IBME Well-Known Member
      87/115

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to the forum.......you know me as "Sourdough".

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard !
      170/173

Blog Posts:
    Warm Welcome from the Arizona valley folks. USA

6. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      425/460

Blog Posts:
    Good day Buggy & welcome to this forum.
    Keith.