Calif Wine Country Now "fire Country" ?

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Nov 3, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-11-03/la-me-kincade-fire-wine-country-disaster

Good morning all,

Per titles ...

I always wondered why instead of a B747 Supertanker dropping retardant, vineyards couldn't be outfitted with mechanical spray apparatus similar to Florida's citrus groves used for temperature control.

I won't guess who funds outfitting vineyards for preparedness.

Meanwhile, back at the Capital in Sacramento, they still didn't get USDA crop insurance for the Calif marijuana crop. Blessings sweeter than wine.............

TMT Tactical likes this.
Similar Threads Forum Date
California Has Large Budget Deficit News, Current Events, and Politics May 11, 2020
Snakes Coming Out In California Area News, Current Events, and Politics May 7, 2020
Californian Urges Emergency Preparedness By People's Dem Rep. News, Current Events, and Politics May 6, 2020
Calif List Of Permissible Outdoor Activities News, Current Events, and Politics May 2, 2020
California Helps The Needy With Electricity News, Current Events, and Politics May 1, 2020
California Financially Helps The Undocumented News, Current Events, and Politics Apr 16, 2020
Oroville Dam In California Giving Away News, Current Events, and Politics Apr 10, 2020
..known To The State Of California That... News, Current Events, and Politics Mar 29, 2020
California's Construction Union Mobilizes News, Current Events, and Politics Mar 21, 2020
State Of California May Crumble In April 2020 News, Current Events, and Politics Mar 21, 2020