California Financially Helps The Undocumented

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Apr 16, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am so glad I don't live in California anymore. I hope my oldest son does get tired of supporting all the non-working and illegal folks and move out of there.

Similar Threads Forum Date
California's Covid Shot/jab Plan About Ready News, Current Events, and Politics Saturday at 12:15 PM
California's Disaster; Much Disastrous Land Management News, Current Events, and Politics Sep 22, 2020
California Homeowners' Insurance Re Wildfires Other Homesteading Sep 17, 2020
The Exhausted California Firefighters News, Current Events, and Politics Sep 16, 2020
California Prisoners Serve As Fighters News, Current Events, and Politics Sep 15, 2020
Sat, Sun Shootings In Oakland, California News, Current Events, and Politics Jun 28, 2020
Affirmative Action Returning To California Ballot News, Current Events, and Politics Jun 25, 2020
California Government Discriminates Against Asians News, Current Events, and Politics Jun 24, 2020
2 California Hangings Being "reinvestigated" News, Current Events, and Politics Jun 17, 2020
Pg&e Pleads Guilty To 84 Counts Of Manslaughter Tied To Deadliest Wildfire In California News, Current Events, and Politics Jun 16, 2020