Camper In Survival

Discussion in 'Tent, camper, RV, or other man made shelters.' started by Tom Williams, Sep 7, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      300/345

Blog Posts:
    A camper is a home anywhere set up right a camper can and would be a very comfy home for survival it has a kitchen stove and sink it has a refrigdrator or ice box it has beds it has water system and some has a full bathroom with these a family can be comfy and secure. Kids would be less stressed as life would be more normal with a camper ladies too with the kitchan and bathroom set up and working. The mrs and i started out in a camper we lived in it for six years very happy and comfy

2. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Expert Member
      247/345

Blog Posts:
    When it hits the fan, anywhere there can be found food or useful items will be looted.
    They will shoot through the sides of the camper to kill or injure you and your family. You can return fire through the sides of your camper. Ultimately, if they can get anything out of you, they will burn you and yours inside the camper.

Keith H. likes this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Moderator Staff Member
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    I have seen campers after a fire, just leaves a black burnt out shell.

Keith H. likes this.
  4. lonewolf

380/460

Blog Posts:
    the only time I want to be underground is if there is an all out nuclear war, otherwise I want to be above ground-but hidden- so I can see what is going on and who is about.
    I agree with your comments about cities etc.

5. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      300/345

Blog Posts:
    For a family with small kids camping in a nice trailer would make kids more at ease instead of a shelter no bathroom no water system ie baths a small kitchen that cooks more normal meals te less stress on kids the better keep it as normal as possible

6. lonewolf

380/460

Blog Posts:
    some of the campers I see on the main roads you wouldn't get down our country lanes.