"cancel Culture" Article

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Mar 7, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/brands-fallen-victim-cancel-culture

Good afternoon all,

Preface: Over at Members Only section, I posted the link telling of Thomas Jefferson's name removed from a Health District.

Above link per ...

It just might be a good move to have football teams renamed.

The linked article omitted one brand that made a change - and I consider this in the best interests of the country.

Land of Lakes omitted the picture of .... I'll rely on a quote from Virginia Governor, later US President Thomas Jefferson ... "the merciless Indian Savages" to continue with quote "whose known rule of warfare is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions."

Now the butter tastes better.

TMT Tactical likes this.