Care Facility Covid Survival-applicable To Prep Community

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, May 4, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.mcknights.com/news/fore...-the-keys-to-covid-19-survival-top-exec-says/

Good morning all,

Above article on long term care facility survival during this era has principles applicable to various Prepper arrangements eg Prepper families, Prepper small groups, Prepper co-ops.

It could be well worth thinking out the article's principles for personal use.

I've long lived under philosophy of "Making decisions under conditions of uncertainty". So far, I'm still here.

Note in article "you cannot expect to have everything certain when you're making decisions".

Note "you have to make choices ...... then you can change your assumptions".

Note why "staff anxiety" and "a lot of issues". Cross reference to Virginia Governor Ralph Northam, M.D.

There is no need to note or even read that "Federal funding has been the key to survival".

IMPORTANT: Especially when converted to Prepper preparedness: Ancillary providers are hurting ... oxygen labs". For Preppers: YOYO. YOYO = You're On Your Own.