Carjacking-must Always Be On Alert

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Mar 24, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Carjackings in the news: Isn't it darkly bizarre that we're even having this as a topic! o_O :eek: This is distinctly not right. I live in Tinytown, Heartland America and carjackings are rare in this culture (Billy Joe-Bob might just visit some traumatic lead poisoning on you). However, I'm not so naive as to believe that should things go sideways with the economy or war or fill-in-the-blank, civilization couldn't go down the tubes here also. Maybe not as bad, but hey, when people panic, they get strange. The folk you thought you knew, can outrageously disappoint you.

Here we go. Everybody turn off your gag reflexes :(:

"Teens charged in recent Chicago carjackings, robberies as disturbing trend continues"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...ies-as-disturbing-trend-continues/ar-AA16bGpp

"Some of the arrests were connected to a recent carjacking spree, which hit River North, the Gold Coast, and West Town. Authorities said three teenagers were behind it, and they were all facing felony charges Tuesday.

"Police said four victims were targeted by the same crew of 16- and 17-year-olds in the past week. The 16-year-old and two 17-year-olds are charged in carjackings on Wednesday of last week in the 300 block of West Chicago Avenue, and this past Friday in the 1400 block of North Dearborn Parkway, the 400 block of North Armour Street, and the 1400 block of West Division Street.

"The names and faces of the teens have not been released because they are underage. But they are all facing felony charges of aggravated vehicular hijacking with a firearm. They are also facing weapons charges, and counts of either possession of a stolen motor vehicle or criminal trespass to a vehicle.

"And they're not alone. A 14-year-old was also charged Tuesday in an armed robbery in the Back of the Yards last week.

"Police said around 5:30 p.m. on Thursday of last week, the 14-year-old held up another 14-year-old boy at gunpoint in the 1100 block of West 50th Street.

"Meanwhile, a 16-year-old boy was charged in a carjacking in Brighton Park. Back on Friday, Dec. 2 at 5:56 p.m., the 16-year-old took a vehicle at gunpoint from a 31-year-old woman in the 4400 block of South Albany Avenue.

"With more and more juveniles accused of violent crime here in Chicago, we turned to the agency with whom these five will take their next steps - the Cook County Juvenile Probation Department.

"Molina caught up Tuesday with the acting director of the department and two probation officers.

"'The current spike in crimes - particularly vehicular hijacking - it's a phenomenon that we're all trying to understand,' said Miquel A. Lewis, acting director of probation and court services for the Cook County Juvenile Probation Department."
    -----------------------------------

Old Gzr: "Trying to understand" ??:rolleyes:?? B.S. We know. The cops know. There's no dad at home to fear. Teenage boys will go savage as the default behavior pattern.

Me, I was royally afraid of my dad. My friends were afraid of their dads. When I was at a friend's house, I was afraid of his dad. I was lower middle class and everybody's dad had been in WWII (Korea, one friend's dad had been in Korea) and not as officers, as combatants, non-com sergeants.

I only knew one boy who came from a broken household with no dad -- he was a nutcase. We got into trouble, but not too much trouble, else you'd get your @$$ kicked by dear old dad. One kid I knew whose dad (at home, but with issues) had been in a German POW camp was a nut-job and in the 9th grade we were scoring some weed. Dad found out and was going to call the sheriff. I had to do some serious grovelling. Dad NEVER bluffed. We boys strayed ... but not too far. From then on, I was careful where I kept my weed. When partying, I DID NOT screw-up. Stoned or drunk, we STILL did not lose the civilized factor in our behavior.

At 14, I smarted-off to my mom. My dad's response was to put me up against a wall and read the riot act to me. Men were afraid of my dad (and his blackjack). I never again smarted-off to my mom.

Rules were rules. Today, rules mean next to nothing. Nobody gets stomped. Where are the men?! A: Certainly not at home.

-------------------------------------

Carjackings, Philadelphia ... dare I look? OK, Sh##, this is depressing.

Oh holy crap:

upload_2023-1-12_23-46-7.png

https://6abc.com/philadelphia-pa-carjacking-northeast-philly-suspects-wanted/12678335/

"PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a series of carjackings in Northeast Philadelphia.

"Since Dec. 30, there have been at least seven similar carjackings, several of which have taken place just blocks apart.

"'It's crazy, it's crazy,' said resident Ramon Roman.

"Police sources tell Action News the incidents might be connected.

"Carjackings happened more than a thousand times in 2022 in Philadelphia, up 55% from 2021. It is a new record for the city.

"Some residents say they'll take steps to try to be safe.

"'Don't leave the car running; look at who's around you,' said Kowleser.

"Investigators say all the suspects appear to be juveniles. Police also say the guns used were all described similarly, as well as the suspects' vehicles."

---------------------------------------------

:(:(:(:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Had an uncle, rode with sheriff's deputies, "card-carrying deputy", translation = vigilante, WWI (bronze star, Battle of the Bulge, on and on, 1/2 his company got killed, one day saw three company commanders due to deaths). Sheriff's Dept. runs into trouble. What to do? Call-in the combat veterans; then, take-out the trash. Courts wouldn't do it, so ...

Welcome to reality ... in all of its darkness. My uncle was a good man and well past honorable. He fought NAZI-ism = wanted no part of it. But hey, what to do when the courts fail the people?! Just let that stand?! Let the wife-beaters and armed robbers just predate on the honest people? No, I think not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do I want to bring back the vigilance committees? No, hell no! Yet, what are the people to do?! The weak elect Leftists who promote the gravy train and let felons continue with their chosen profession. This mess must be brought to an end. This is not rocket science.
    ----------

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Carjacking is a city thing over here, nobody would want our old cars!

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    lol lol lol lonewolf...

You have me laughing here... My newest vehicle is a 2010. Everything else is older.

One of the things I consider a blessing is not having a car payment...a big big blessing.

And of course I ride my scooters much of the time as well.

My oldest car is my Dad's olde 1967 Chevy six cylinder with a three speed on the colunm....olde style.

Been hearing that many youngsters today cannot work a manual shifter.....automatics have spoiled them.

LOL LOL .... very similar to how I am also hearing that many youngsters today cannot read an analog watch to tell time.

I reckon I am just stuck back in a time warp....with the dinosaurs.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    our current cars are 2004 and 2007, most would not want them, they want something shiny and new.
    car jacking for profit is more your top end motors. over here they are stolen then exported to the middle east in containers.

5. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The lady I was talking about in a previous post who had been carjacked, had the hijacking take place just outside of a town of 50,000. That area was where the suburbs met the rural land. Where she was carjacked had a cow pasture on one side of that county road and on the other side was an elementary school. She had stopped at a stop sign.

Drug activity is spreading all across America, even in tiny towns and rural areas. Indeed, a lot of meth is "cooked" in rural areas so as to reduce the risk of detection. Every so often a trailer out in the woods blows sky high.

https://news.ohsu.edu/2022/08/15/meth-use-drives-overdose-epidemic-in-rural-u-s-communities

"Meth use drives overdose epidemic in rural U.S. communities"

"Study reveals methamphetamine use is common, contributes to the national overdose epidemic in rural America"

upload_2023-1-13_14-52-46.png

6. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    lonewolf...

I did not know that about newer cars...stolen and then exported....

Thanks for bringing me up to speed on this.

Now I am glad I have older cars and truck.

I am not particularly interested in flash or bling...in a vehicle. I much prefer that it work correctly and when I need it to work than good looks, flash, and bling.

I reckon I am that Dinosaur of which I often speak !!!

Olde Geezer.....

I do not know much about the drug business....nor the politics or monies involved other than to ask the question.......is there enough money in it to buy a Judge, a Senator....a President of the United States.

I have , however, begun to formulate another idea or concept...a question....

And this one concerns the often overused cliche about the Russians......those pesky Russians.

Russia, Russia, and more Russia...

We must send billions to fight the Russians invading the Ukraine....billions and billions...

How much are we spending to stop the Fentanyl invasion from across the border and killing so many of our people.???

Do you even hear anyone speaking of it in this manner...even the so called conservative Republicans???

Catching on yet???

Someone out here is gaslighting us big time.....and in the process manufacturing a bad guy to keep us distracted from thinking outside the box wherein they need us to remain.

This is how the world system often controls the herd....manufacturing a bad guy to keep us on their treadmill...and never thinking for ourselves.

Remember now....the next time you hear of the Russians...,..and more Russians....you are automatically supposed to get on the band wagon and stop thinking for yourselves and join the herd.

Good cop/Bad Cop....the same way they herd us by using the Nazis....et al.

Once you recognize this ....you begin to realize how predictable these people and groups really are.

But the bigger question is....are we watching and fighting the wrong invasion????

Are we even supposed ot think this far without permission???

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes, its usually high end vehicles, Range Rovers, Mercs etc, the Arabs love those!
    we are happy with our small cars, plenty of room in the back for pallets, water barrels, compost and horse manure!!
    the back seats go down and we use them like a small van.
    late prepper friend of mine used to say he and I are Dinosaurs! I've always been "different" not like everybody else.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    several times when I was working on a construction site I had to go to another location an hour up the road to collect the site payroll, my instructions once I had collected the wages were to lock all the car doors and to stop for nothing or nobody, if someone tried to stop me I was to accelerate and not stop, I was driving a company car (not mine) and any damage was not my fault (I was following instructions) nothing ever happened but that was what I was told by my employer.

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  9. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Understand lonewolf....

Agree...lonewolf...and I don't care who approves. I am driving my bus...and paying for it too. All the rest can take a hike..I'm not trying out to be liked or popular...

If I cared about all that nonsense...I would not be riding a scooter so often.

A lot of this world does not make good nonsense to me.

You strike me more like a Sigma....than an Alpha or Beta.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am not a people person, never have been, since Covid I have become more and more of a recluse.
    Sigma male, yes most likely, I've always been a loner-happiest being alone with just the birds and the bees for company.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Before I forget, carjackings in the lower half of the African continent are often to supply SUV vehicles to the illegal market in Australia.

I heard second-hand that some missionaries (names mentioned, but I certainly didn't know them) in that area of Africa had their all-terrain vehicle stopped by armed gang-members. The missionaries were unarmed and had no security team with them. They were told to exit the vehicle and to go into a small stand of trees. The assailants only took their vehicle. No one was shot nor raped, thank goodness. Rape and murder is often seen in such attacks. When talking to national law enforcement in that country, one uniformed individual told the missionaries that their vehicle was most likely already on a ship to Australia. Poachers also get by with the murder of elephants for their tusks. These poachers often use a mounted Ma-Deuce (.50 Browning) to kill elephants. Fifties mounted in the bed of Toyota trucks are all-the-go over there; terrorists, poachers, good guys, bad guys, ... . The Dark Continent, didn't get its name for nothing.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    North of Chicago, 35 miles or so, suburbia, aggressive pack raids a weaker pack, Human Nature 101 -- if you can't protect it, you don't own it. The ready availability of victims results in aggression. In the jungle, this is how things work.

"Carjackers knock pregnant woman to the ground near Libertyville, drive off in SUV with her 2-year-old son inside"

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2023/2...eal-car-with-2-year-old-inside-child-unharmed

"Carjackers knocked a pregnant woman to the ground and drove off in her SUV with her 2-year-old son still inside, running over her as they fled her home in unincorporated Libertyville Thursday, authorities said.

"A short time later, a worker at a business Waukegan called 911 and said two cars had just pulled into a parking lot and dropped off the boy, then sped off, according to the Lake County sheriff’s office.

“'The 911 caller at the business rescued the child from the parking lot before the child wandered onto the busy roadway,' the sheriff’s office said.

"A man got out of the passenger side and struggled with the woman as he tried to get into the her SUV, the sheriff’s office said. The man knocked her to the ground and drove off in the SUV as the BMW followed.

“'One of the drivers ran her over as they fled, causing serious injuries to her extremities,' the office said. 'The victim was still able to call 911.'

"Sheriff’s deputies later found the stolen SUV in a parking lot near Pulaski and Route 43. They continued to search for the BMW, described as white with a black black bumper and a loud exhaust. It was stolen in the last week from a dealership in Waukegan.

"No one was in custody."

------------------------------------------
    https://smartfinancial.com/carjacking-in-the-us

"Updated November 1, 2022

"Across the U.S., auto theft increased by more than 16% in 2021 and continued to increase in 2022. Carjacking, too, saw spikes in many U.S. states, especially in the cities, and it is now spreading into the suburbs. Law enforcement agencies report that vehicle thefts are up 88 percent in Washington and 31 percent in New Jersey. Other states are not far behind. Carjacking is different from car theft and can be terrifying if not deadly. While car theft takes place when the owner of the vehicle is not present, carjacking involves the use of fear or force to seize control of a vehicle – often at gunpoint. ..."

upload_2023-2-26_15-48-33.png

Here's a carjacking in rural Nebraska:

https://apnews.com/article/health-nebraska-grand-island-teens-ab4ad126438dffd095e854e9a6e709a4

"GRAND ISLAND, Neb. (AP) — Three young children were being treated for frostbite in Nebraska Sunday after police said two suspects stole an SUV while they were inside.

"About half an hour later, the infant was found on the front porch of a farmhouse in Hall County. All three children had suspected hypothermia and frostbite."

-------------------------

On the positive side:

"Carjacking suspect in critical condition after being shot by victim: Police"

https://6abc.com/philadelphia-carja...ect-north-mascher-street-west-berks/12747450/

"The victim fired a gun through the windshield, shattering the vehicle's glass and hitting the suspect in the chest."

Old Gzr: Don't learn your defense tactics from movies and TV. Handguns shoot through glass and today's flimsy car bodies. Deer rifle rounds and shotgun slugs shoot through home walls and through exterior walls of frame houses (brick homes protect you better).

------

"Philadelphia carjackers shot by legally armed drivers 3 separate times so far in 2022"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/philadel...3-separate-times-so-far-in-2022-report-states
    ----------------------------

Web search for carjacking suspects by city

Philly:
    https://www.bing.com/images/search?...5B4892AEAF0EEFA94264E8&ghsh=0&ghacc=0&first=1

Chicago
    https://www.bing.com/images/search?...&form=QBIR&qft=+filterui:age-lt525600&first=1

NY, NY
    https://www.bing.com/images/search?...7A4C6D9027B5F09838F3B3&ghsh=0&ghacc=0&first=1

--------------

Here's some vid.s on shooting through cars, from cars, carjacking self-defense:

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Old Geezer, Feb 26, 2023
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    a crime survey of the UK just released shows Devon and Cornwall are the safest place to live, along with North Yorkshire and Wiltshire (its all the "shires"!!)

1. Old Geezer
      I've looked up "crime maps" for England and other countries. Seems there are some civilized places about.
      When I used to go on business trips, I'd look up the crime map for city where I was headed.
      One of my last trips had me going to San Antonio, Texas. Stupid me, I wandered around downtown into the night hopping the business parties being thrown by equipment companies. Always keep a flip, lock-blade on me. Cities have nice restaurants -- that's about all I can say for them. In San An., I sat down with a homeless fellow who could really play his trumpet.

Old Geezer, Feb 27, 2023
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    From Feb 2022; Police take a monster off the street; had SEVEN prior arrests.

How many felonies, murders, and arrests does it take to get a monster off the streets?!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

"Philadelphia carjacking ring leader arrested and charged in two murders, police say"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/philadelphia-carjacking-murders

"Jonathan Akubu, 28, had at least seven prior arrest and is suspected in other incidents outside the city, authorities said

"The alleged leader of a Philadelphia carjacking ring tied to two murders was arrested last week and could be linked to other incidents, authorities said Tuesday.

"Jonathan Akubu, 28, was taken into custody Friday following a weeks-long crime spree, officials said. He is now charged with arson, conspiracy to commit carjacking, aggravated assault and with the Feb. 6 murder of George Briscella, a Marine Corps veteran and the son of a Philadelphia police officer, and the Feb. 12 killing of Aiah Gbessay.

"Police officials said Akubu has several prior arrests for robbery, rape and aggravated assault. He is also suspected in carjackings outside of Philadelphia."

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Baltimore man indicted on charges of murder, carjacking from summer 2022"
    March 16, 2023

https://www.cbsnews.com/baltimore/n...harges-of-murder-carjacking-from-summer-2022/

"BALTIMORE -- Maryland's Attorney General's Office announced that a man has been indicted for the murder of 19-year-old Deontay Edwards.

"Edwards was shot and killed on E. Oliver Street in July 2022 in Northeast Baltimore.

"Tyshaun Williams was indicted for the murder of Edwards and attempted murder of three others. He was also indicted for his participation in a carjacking conspiracy in July and August of 2022, and related crimes.

"Investigators said Williams carjacked a woman at gunpoint on July 22, 2022 in the 5300 block of Nelson Avenue.

"Then, about a week late, on July 30, 2022, Williams and at least one other unidentified co-conspirator used that carjacked vehicle in a drive-by shooting near the corner of Rutland Avenue and E. Lafayette Avenue in the Broadway East neighborhood of Baltimore City."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Father of Doctor Killed in Unsolved DC Carjacking Worries Killers Could Harm Others"

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...ng-worries-killers-could-harm-others/3299193/

"Dr. Rakesh Patel was doing advanced medical training at Washington Hospital Center, caring for the sickest, most injured patients, when the thieves jumped into his car near Florida Avenue and 18th Street in Adams Morgan on March 8, 2022.

"He’d left it running while he dropped off a package for his girlfriend.

"Patel attempted to stop the men, but they ran him over and drove away.

"Security video shows two masked men leaving the car at 16th Street and Roxanna Road in Northwest later that night. They returned the next day with what looked like a bottle of bleach and they took a floor mat.

“'Once they said they had a lead, and then they said they lost the lead, and that’s about it,' said his father, Dr. Raj Patel.

"He said the grief of losing his son has not diminished.

“'It hurts to know that, you know, nobody can reverse what happened, nobody can change it,' Patel said. 'But I think the people that committed the crime, that if they don’t go after them, they keep on doing it.'

"With the passing of a year and no arrests in the case, he wonders if they’re still stealing cars or might kill another innocent person.

“'My son is not going to come back, but at least somebody else’s son might be saved,' Patel said. 'Maybe it’s next the mayor of Washington, D.C.’s son might be there. You don’t know. It could be the president’s son. You never know, but they can be saved, right?' ”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a video within the following news article. I deeply encourage everyone to watch the video. The unimaginable pain caused to this family must be witnessed. These victims are not just numbers! They are humans ... as opposed to the knuckle-draggers who murder them. These monsters are going to have to be taken-out by any means necessary if civil society is to be returned. Maybe it will take a societal collapse to bring about the taking out of the trash, the cleansing. When it hits the fan and the monsters come out to play, then it will be time for the good guys to open-up with their deer rifles.

"Teen facing murder charge in Orange County carjacking pleads guilty"

February 27th, 2023

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/l...ange-county-carjacking-could-reach-plea-deal/

"Ja’Quarius McCray arrested in shooting death of Roxana Sanchez in 2021 [emphasis by Old Gzr]

"ORLANDO, Fla. – An Orange County teenager charged in a deadly carjacking attempt pleaded guilty Monday to several charges including a lesser charge of second-degree murder — all part of his plea deal — in the murder of Roxana Sanchez, who was a wife and a mother of two children. [emphasis by Old Gzr]

"Ja’Quarius McCray, who was 17 at the time, was arrested on first-degree murder charges in the death of Sanchez, who was shot in front of her home in 2021."

Old Geezer:

So this worthless puke kills a mom / destroys a family, then is allowed to plead-down his commission of murder to clear the system of needing to go to trial. Gosh, I wonder why people have lost faith in the "Judicial System" here in the USSA?

Here are photos of Roxana Sanchez, her husband, and children.

upload_2023-3-26_19-31-30.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  16. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Here is a little safety tip. Do NOT keep your house keys with your vehicle keys. If your vehicle is hijacked, the bad guy not only has your vehicle but now knows where you live (vehicle registration) and that you are not home.

Old Geezer likes this.
  17. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Great advice!

Many cars now have a push button start. You must have the xmitter on your person.

There are different varieties of kill switches. One type allows the car to be started and even driven away; however one can kill the engine remotely after the thieves get down the street.

I think that there should be a remote kill switch that would require a unique code (of your choosing) to detonate a claymore mine located in the center steering wheel car-horn housing. The thief gets down the road a way, you activate the remote, and the thief's torso is blown out the back window of the car. Your insurance company wouldn't pay for vehicle loss; however, the event would be amusing and the rate of car thefts would be lowered.

I think the police should place booby-trapped cars throughout the community to lower the felon population.

This could be done with a tractor-trailer, also. Some electronic boom-box audio equipment could be put into the back of the trailer to entice looting. When a crew of looters start emptying the trailer, the explosive gas mixture (oxygen and acetylene ?; whatever; sometimes those two gasses are far too unstable and will detonate on their own = "Danger, Will Robinson!", you'd be the cooked greasy spot on the ground) in a large chamber within the remainder of the trailer could be remotely detonated. In this exercise, many thieves could be taken-out in one fell swoop.

Just kidding. I'm really a nice guy. ;)

In another experiment, one could rig a large sharp harpoon under the driver's seat rigged with ....

Man, I'm just kidding! :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2023
    TMT Tactical and Ladybugmo like this.
  18. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Leftists blame firearms and car manufacturers for the crimes of their out-of-control felons. Cities do not want to go back to stop and frisk policies which lower murder rates, because of accusations of racism. Most armed robberies, carjackings, and murders are committed by black felons.

Liberals being adolescents in tantrum mode, will not face truth. Truth is in opposition to their Leftist dogmas. Irrationality seems to be the politically correct path of today's Amerika. Hopefully, the cities will soon burn.

Relating to regular car thefts, not carjackings:

"Slew Of Cities Suing Kia, Hyundai For Making Easily-Stolen Vehicles"

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/slew-cities-suing-kia-hyundai-making-easily-stolen-vehicles

"At the same time big cities are going light on criminals, many of them are choosing to instead make an example out of the manufacturers of stolen property.

"At least eight cities have filed suit against Kia and Hyundai, seeking unspecified damages over the manufacturers' production of cars lacking common anti-theft technology. The cities include Seattle, Milwaukee, Cleveland, San Diego and St. Louis. Individuals who bought or leased the cars are also suing the companies.

" 'Big corporations like Kia and Hyundai must be held accountable for endangering our residents and putting profit over people,' said St Louis Mayor Tishaura Jones"

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    over here there is now plans to outlaw the sale of Machettes which have been used in street attacks by people of a certain religious attitude, machettes are a tool not a weapon, I used one for many years in my self employed gardening business.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The climate here in the Southern States of America makes it such that one needs a machete, weed cutters, hand scythes/sickles, ... all manner of dangerous stuff. Mother Nature will cover over your yard, even your house, if you don't keep the weeds, vines, and tree saplings cut back. And Kudzu is a whole other story :eek:!

It's easy to turn a lawnmower blade into a machete, by the way. Maybe the socialist U.K. will ban all sharp objects and pointy-thingies. Maybe files and grinding wheels need to be banned in that these evil tools can turn dull metal into sharp metal. The laws of England sound like prison rules.

upload_2023-4-18_19-29-58.png upload_2023-4-18_19-31-28.png

upload_2023-4-18_19-36-11.png

Here's another thought. Get rid of the "humans" who are genetically incapable of controlling their urges.

========================================

Being poor, being disadvantaged, does not cause sufficiently evolved humans to go feloniously aggressive -- especially in Western nations. One socialist program that most states have is an unemployment office. These offices have huge, 4" thick, binders full of temporary work. Often permanent jobs. Merchants can't find employees who speak English and have a work ethic. Meanwhile, perfectly healthy young people won't take these jobs, yet draw government checks. The government will not force these people to get jobs. If one is white, then the welfare workers will hold your feet to the fire. Asians work, they do not go unemployed. We have tens of thousands of poor Asians. Their crime rate is FAR less than poor whites.

upload_2023-4-18_19-52-11.png

=========================================================

Immigrants possess the same behavioral patterns as exist in their home countries.

Is the Middle East violent? Is Africa violent?

The Middle East has oil and thus wealth, yet they perpetually are killing each other. Africa has some of the richest soils on this planet, yet they starve ... and they are constantly killing each other.

Can't fix that.

upload_2023-4-18_20-0-43.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Armed pizza delivery man turns the tables on gun-toting wannabe carjackers"

https://www.theblaze.com/news/armed...s-the-tables-on-gun-toting-wannabe-carjackers

Begin quote

An armed pizza delivery man turned the tables on a pair of gun-toting wannabe carjackers in Philadelphia late Tuesday night.
    What are the details?

Two masked men with guns approached the 21-year-old delivery man as he was dropping off food in the parking lot of a Chestnut Hill neighborhood apartment complex on Stenton Avenue about a minute before midnight, Philadelphia Police Chief Inspector Scott Small told WCAU-TV.

"He was being carjacked and robbed," Small told the station, adding that the victim was forced into the back seat of his car while one of the suspects got into the back seat with him.

"The other perpetrator got into the front seat," Small added to WCAU. "And they started asking him for money."

The suspects then wanted to know where the delivery driver worked and if he had apps on his phone to get money to them, Small noted to the station.

Soon the delivery man got out of the vehicle, confronted one of the suspects, and fired two shots, Small told WCAU, hitting the suspect once.

The delivery driver told police there was a shootout between him and the suspect who was shot, KYW-TV reported, adding that the delivery driver was not hit.

Authorities added to KYW that one of the suspects fled into Springfield Township while the shot suspect ran 300 feet from the scene before police found him. The shot suspect was in custody at Einstein Medical Center, where he was undergoing surgery, KYW said

Police said the delivery man — who has a license to carry — was on the phone with his brother who heard the entire incident go down and rushed to the scene to help his brother, the station noted.

End quote

==============

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I searched for videos of carjackings that happened within the past month. An older video might have sneaked in. Sometimes the search will lose the time frame, but I keep going back and reset it to "past month". It's amazing that these get filmed, but then again, there are hundreds of carjackings every month, so these rare videos aren't so rare.

The DFL party, Democratic Farmer Labor Party, is a liberal party (beginnings in Minnesota? I think so).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu44S8PctT0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2s3SSXy77A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7U4JZUlN58

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/NKScNGBwRZM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmwa3G_-82E

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    This mode of carjacking isn't new; however, it is increasing. Felons crash a cheap stolen vehicle into your better vehicle, take your keys at gunpoint, and drive off with your car. Sometimes it's for fun, but often your car gets parted-out. Stolen components are used as repair parts for vehicles brought into repair garages. There's a large black market for this.

Many if not most felons get a kick out of abusing other people. Some enjoy the kill. The look of terror in the eyes of a human is very gratifying for them. Then they just kill the victim so there'll be no witness.

Washington State incident, one of a pattern:

"Criminals In Washington Are Intentionally Crashing Into Vehicles To Carjack Them"

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/be...-carjack-vehicles/AMLGDVFAOFBQNDEJ5UGBEM2NN4/

The local news story about the above:

"Bellevue police warn of suspects that cause minor collisions before attempting to carjack vehicles"

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/be...-carjack-vehicles/AMLGDVFAOFBQNDEJ5UGBEM2NN4/

TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The following actor didn't get carjacked when he confronted street bikers. However, he royally put himself at risk when he may have been perfectly able to avoid such.

Pre-SHTF, lay low if possible. Try to be invisible. Avoid trouble. Prep, and remain invisible if you can. Soon enough, trouble will find us.

Thus, we prep.

Pre-SHTF, keep your concealed firearms as concealed as possible. Avoid all trouble if you can.

Post-SHTF, kill or fatally wound as many savages as you can without putting yourself at undue risk. Enemies of civilization have no right to go on living. Their choice to be aggressors is on them. If you kill them, then know that it wasn't you doing the killing. They killed themselves by being in opposition to civilized behavior. Again, it is not on you.

All we preppers wish to do is simply to go on with life.

Post-SHTF, I'm not attacking anyone -- the wifer and I have put back food and whatever else in preparation for hard times. Heavens, so did my ancestors. It's what one does. Welcome to life on Earth. Think about this: Prepping isn't any special behavior. Again, previous generations did this without giving any thought to it. This is what everyone did. Hellish winters and hard times go with enduring this life. Always have. We are in NO WAY different that our forefathers and foremothers. We are their prodigy. Simple as that. It is unimaginably stupid to live on this planet and imagine that all will go hunky-dory.

If your vehicle or home is attacked, open fire with deadly weapons to neutralize the aggressors. Remember that with your high-power rifles and FMJ ammo, you can shoot through wooden frame exterior walls and sometimes even through masonry to neutralize those attackers whose purpose it is to kill you and your family to take all of your food supplies. Shotgun slugs (especially brass saboted slugs) might just do the same. You mustn't enable the aggressors, for they WILL NOT stop with just killing your family. They will move on to kill another family and another and another ...

Witness what savagery the Palestinian civilians following the Hamas terrorists brought down upon the Israeli party-goers and the Israeli kibbutzim families (over 1,200 raped, tortured, and murdered). That sort of savagery is NOT limited to just the Middle East! What happened to the Israeli citizens can happen to you. By definition, savages are unable to control their behaviors, so know this and act accordingly.

In the here and now, don't do what this stupid fellow did:

"Ian Ziering, ‘Beverly Hills, 90210’ alum, involved in brawl with bikers: report"

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...hills-90210-alum-involved-brawl-bikers-report

" 'Beverly Hills, 90210' alum Ian Ziering was allegedly involved in a street brawl with a group of bikes in Los Angeles Sunday, according to TMZ.

"In the video obtained by TMZ, Ziering's vehicle was surrounded by multiple riders on mini-motorized bikes on Hollywood Blvd. before the actor got out of his car.

"Ziering was then seen swinging at one of the bikers whose motorbike was parked directly in front of the actor’s car.

"It is unclear what prompted him to throw a punch or if one of the motorcycles had collided with Ziering’s vehicle."

============================

"Dirt bikes, ATVs take over San Francisco streets"

https://www.ktvu.com/news/video-dirt-bikes-atvs-take-over-san-francisco-street

-------------------------------------

Blitz and TMT Tactical like this.
  25. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    not REAL bikers, just street thugs on mini bikes, I have ridden with the real thing.

26. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The mini bikers in cities here in the States harass drivers and block traffic. If confronted, they break cars' windows and assault the drivers.

Motorcycle gangs who ride the big bikes are usually into the distribution of drugs. They do not harass drivers. They'll kill rival biker gangs, but other than that, the citizenry is rarely put-upon by them. The citizenry suffers in that those who have a drug habit to feed, burglarize homes and rob pedestrians.

This has only been going on a few years now. I found one video from six years back. The two videos below are from around two years ago. This year, Philadelphia had a major crack-down on these gangs during which they confiscated dozens of bikes and ATVs. The cops got a lot of support and thank-you.s from the citizenry. This phenom is just another manifestation of the lawlessness & aggression that is eating America.

====

27. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I havent seen any of this sort of thing in UK. mini bikes here are ridden by under age kids and cause anti social behavour but I haven heard of any actual criminality of the scale you mentioned, not yet anyway.

TMT Tactical and Blitz like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Good.

The bikers on minibikes here in the States are simply troublemakers. Off-road bikes and utility vehicles means that they can go off-road to evade police. They can leave the road and cross streams, railroad tracks, go up and down hillsides, through underbrush, ... . Can't do that with a big Harley nor an Indian.

Too, these vehicles don't drink fuel. They get a whole lot more bang-for-the-buck for each gallon of petrol.

Old Geezer, Jan 3, 2024
  28. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    I saw a crime show based in Manchester not long ago. It seems that gangs riding bikes (I'm talking bicycles) are on the rise pinching women's handbags. Money for drugs evidently.

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  29. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    we've had the "war on drugs" for 60 years and we are losing it.
    it seems people are being mugged for their (expensive) jackets now, first Rolex now jackets.
    I knew of someone in the 60s who was mugged for his trainers, he had to walk home from school bare foot.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  30. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    Some things never change. Except the drugs. They are definitely worse now. Once you go down that rabbit hole, you might as well kiss your arse goodbye.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I dabbed a bit in the 90s, nothing serious just a bit of "waccy baccy", didnt do much for me anyway except make me sleepy!!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  32. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    I think just about every man and his dog tried a bit of wacky weed back then. I tried it once at a party. Made me as sick as a proverbial dog. Never again.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I gave up smoking anything in 1995.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  34. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Mike Gill, former Trump official, dies days after being shot in DMV carjacking spree"

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/mike-gi...days-after-being-shot-in-dmv-carjacking-spree

Begin quote

WASHINGTON - Mike Gill, a married father of three who was also a member of former President Donald Trump's administration, has died. He was shot during a deadly carjacking rampage in Washington, D.C. last Monday night.

WHO WAS MIKE GILL?

- Senior vice president for Capital Markets at the Housing Policy Council
    - Previous chief of staff at the Commodity Futures Trading Commission during the Trump administration
    - Served on D.C.’s Board of Elections
    - Married father of three

End quote

upload_2024-2-4_14-2-40.png

======================================

"Deadly DC carjacking: Suspect in DMV carjacking spree fatally shot by police"

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/deadly-...n-dmv-carjacking-spree-fatally-shot-by-police

Begin quote

WASHINGTON - An alleged gunman who stole a Chrysler 200 after shooting and killing the owner at the onset of what became a violent string of armed carjackings across D.C. and Maryland was fatally shot by police Tuesday morning in Prince George’s County, authorities said.

The suspect was shot early in the morning in the 7500 block of Annapolis Road in the New Carrollton area. FOX 5’s Stephanie Ramirez says two New Carrollton police officers were involved in the shooting. The suspect was initially hospitalized but later died. The officers involved were not injured. Investigators say two weapons were located at the scene.

The deadly violence began Monday around 5:45 p.m. in the 900 block of K Street in northwest Washington. Police say the suspect entered a vehicle and shot a person inside before fleeing on foot. The victim was hospitalized. Carroll said witnesses to the shooting gave detectives information that helped them track the suspect.

Around 7 p.m., police say the same gunman attempted to carjack a person in the 1000 block of 3rd Street. The victim was able to escape unharmed.

About 10 minutes later, in the 1200 block of 3rd Street, police say the gunman approached two people on the sidewalk and demanded their vehicle at gunpoint. The suspect allegedly shot one man before stealing his car, a 2016 Chrysler 200, and drove off. The man who was shot was taken to a nearby hospital where he later died from his injuries.

The carjacked Chrysler 200 was later recovered in the Takoma Park area of Prince George’s County where it was abandoned by the gunman before police say he carjacked the driver of a Toyota Camry later that night.

After abandoning the Camry, Carroll said the alleged shooter ordered a rideshare pickup and carjacked the driver who arrived behind the wheel of a Nissan Rogue.

Around 2:30 a.m., authorities say they believe the suspect was driving the Nissan when he fired shots at a Maryland State Police trooper who was assisting a disabled vehicle along Interstate 95 in Laurel. The gunfire struck the hood of the vehicle. No injuries were reported.

Approximately 30 minutes later, police say the gunman opened fire on a D.C. police officer's vehicle who was along the northbound lanes of I-295 near the 1st Street exit. The bullets struck the driver’s side door. The officer was not injured and was able to provide a description of the vehicle.

Carroll said D.C. police and regional law enforcement partners worked together through the night to locate the suspect.

By early Tuesday morning, the alleged gunman encountered two New Carrollton police officers in the 7500 block of Annapolis Road in Prince George’s County and was fatally shot.

End quote

upload_2024-2-4_14-3-14.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  35. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    dont hear that much about carjackings these days over here, there is a thriving trade in stolen vehicles mostly for export, that has existed for decades.

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  36. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    So far, y'all haven't the number of the subculture people who commit violent crimes whenever they get the urge to do so. In American cities, there are neighborhoods where the police fear to enter. Even fire and emergency medical vehicles get shot at.

Here, kids aged 15, even 13, commit armed carjackings.

https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/13-year-old-girl-charged-chicago-carjacking/

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/c...other/63-cef41255-72d3-49d5-87c2-adc2aac97978

Why all of the shootings? Parts of Amerika are not unlike Mogadishu. Outside of these areas, one is rather safe.

Me, I've never gotten a carry permit here in the state where we are currently living. I have in another state gotten a carry permit, but not here. I feel no need to do so. I carry a lock-blade flip-open knife, but self-defense is way down on the list of potential uses for it. The thing is sharp enough for me to use instead of a pair of scissors, use it as a box-opener, cut a submarine sandwich in half, ... .

In the "civilized" areas of cities, lock your car doors and never leave anything of value out in the open. This is because those from the dangerous neighborhoods predate on those living in the civilized areas. In California, shoplifting is overt. It's almost like a perpetual looting situation.

Here in 2024 on into 2025 when there will be numerous terrorist power grid attacks, cities gone dark will experience massive levels of violence and looting. Any sane person living in an urban environment had best get out NOW ... i.e. yesterday.

I view the term "urban survivalist" as being an oxymoron. Cities are going to go non-survivable. They are only semi-survivable now.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Re-reading the above, I should correct myself and simply be honest. I want the white urbanites & suburbanites who voted for their "woke" governments to stay put. We don't want them here in the Heartlands. If the cities burn, then "too bad, so sad." The dark part of me wants them to take it in the teeth.

Old Geezer, Feb 5, 2024
      lonewolf likes this.