Censorship..by Proxy....policical..whoredom..control....herding...

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Sep 10, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Censorship..by proxy....policical..whoredom..control....herding...
    Today, 10:08 PM
    I do not like censorship and at the same time I do not like and agree with many of the positions on the left while trying over and over to get it on the public purse ...for votes....

But I do not agree with censorship and also this tendency of the left to "Manufacture Bad Guys" in the news ...and couple this with censorship.

This seems to be peak performance of the left...in "Rigging" and controlling the information marketplace.

This is the kind of thing one expects in Dictatorships....Communist Governments...while we talk trash about Communists and try to make social and political opposition into Communists..

Catching on yet????

Once again....these Political Whores cannot change their spots...and so they must control/rig our spots...by censorship...

I also do not approve of the so called Republican conservative phonies as they are silent on this .... They cannot possibly be that ignorant of what is going on ...as many of them have college degrees..do they not??

What one begins to notice...is that with these leftists...is that so much of what they accuse others of doing ...they do. Hence the significant and growing awareness of a double standard.

Here...these links on the censorship going on and how it is being done...

I have suspected this simply because of the scale on which it has been done nationwide...

Biden Admin's 'Misinformation' Crusade is Censorship by Proxy (reason.com)

Government Censorship by Proxy - PatriotRetort.com

Government gets around 1st Amendment via Censorship by proxy – Social Panic

Look....you members think what and how you want..but I consider the government's attempts to rig the marketplace in favor of electric vehicles..to be a type of censorship...

I believe that this violates every working principle of free market capitalism...wherein the marketplace and the people decide ...not the government ....hence censorship..control....whoredom.

You members decide for yourselves..and for your reaons....not for reasons of government control, power, and or herding....

Most of us want simply to be left alone to live our lives with as little interference as possible...as little drama as possible..

What one begins to sense about the left is that Tabloid/Drama type government and constantly trying to rig everything towards herding is the best they can do....peak performance..and this is not liberty and freedom.

Tabloid Government...like reading the pulp magazines at the check out stands....

Ishmaelites run wild.....trying to put us into Ishmaelite bondage....

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    This is the kind of thing one expects out of third world dictatorships.....,not here in America.

When you become aware of it...you realize that there has been a change in jurisdiction..,power distribution..

You now are on the verge of a Non Representative Government.....A dictatorship...

This is what happens when you get people into offices of government who are entitlement minded....nor representative....blame game minded....not real leaders...who know how to solve problem...but only entitlements...

Be Warned these Ishmaelites....who would have us into their kind of bondage..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Here...a textbook illustration of an Educated but entitlement minded person.....in public office.....

AOC Says America Hates Women | Fox News Commentary

AOC...I would not vote you for president not because you are a woman...but because I would not trust you to feed my pets...

And furthermore ...the office of President is not an Entitled office....but one of Leadership...with huge responsibilities...

Thinking people know this.....Entitled people do not.

And furthermore...if you really knew the limits of power associated with the office......versus the Responsibilities ...you would never want the job ...

AOC....you are textbook ishmaelite......

Also...in case you have not figured it out ....in the office of President...." Victimhood" will not cut it!!!

"Victimhood" is not leadership.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Now Agatha Christie Gets the Rewrite Treatment to Spare Modern Sensitivities"

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...rite-treatment-to-spare-modern-sensitivities/

"Even the bestselling novelist in the world isn’t being spared woke rewrite treatments to spare the delicate sensitivities of modern readers, with Agatha Christie’s works getting the full treatment from her publisher.

"Christie is famous for creating such timeless sleuths as Hercule Poirot and Miss Marple, and the Daily Telegraph reports new editions based on both these investigators have had original passages amended or excised by publisher Harper Collins.

"Insults and references to ethnicity feature amongst the references to have received the editorial reworking.

"So-called 'sensitivity readers' had made the edits, which were evident in digital versions of the new editions, including the entire Miss Marple run and selected Poirot novels set to be released or that have been released since 2020, the Telegraph reported.

"The updates follow edits made to books by Roald Dahl and Ian Fleming to remove offensive references to gender and race in a bid to “protect” modern readers, as Breitbart News reported.

"The newspaper reported the edits cut references to ethnicity, such as describing a character as black, Jewish or gypsy or a female character’s torso as 'of black marble' and a judge’s 'Indian temper', and remove terms such as 'Oriental' and the N-word.

"The word 'natives' has also been replaced with the word 'local'.

"The new edition of the 1964 Miss Marple novel A Caribbean Mystery, the amateur detective’s musing that a hotel worker smiling at her has “such lovely white teeth” has been removed, the newspaper added.

" Guinness World Records lists Christie as the best-selling fiction writer of all time, her books having sold more than two billion copies."

============================================

"Manchester students deface poem by 'racist' Kipling"

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-44884913

upload_2023-3-27_18-57-50.png

===========================================

"Six Disney Classics Tagged For Racist Imagery On Disney+ Including ‘Peter Pan’, ‘The Jungle Book’ & ‘The Aristocats’"

https://deadline.com/2020/10/disney...the-aristocats-lady-and-the-tramp-1234598855/

====================================================

"Roald Dahl books rewritten to remove language deemed offensive"

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2...rewritten-to-remove-language-deemed-offensive

"Augustus Gloop now ‘enormous’ instead of ‘fat’, Mrs Twit no longer ‘ugly’ and Oompa Loompas are gender neutral

"Roald Dahl’s children’s books are being rewritten to remove language deemed offensive by the publisher Puffin.

"Puffin has hired sensitivity readers to rewrite chunks of the author’s text to make sure the books 'can continue to be enjoyed by all today', resulting in extensive changes across Dahl’s work.

"Hundreds of changes were made to the original text – and some passages not written by Dahl have been added. But the Roald Dahl Story Company said 'it’s not unusual to review the language' during a new print run and any changes were 'small and carefully considered'.

"Gender-neutral terms have been added in places – where Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’s Oompa Loompas were 'small men', they are now 'small people'. The Cloud-Men in James and the Giant Peach have become Cloud-People.

"Puffin and the Roald Dahl Story Company made the changes in conjunction with Inclusive Minds, which its spokesperson describes as 'a collective for people who are passionate about inclusion and accessibility in children’s literature'.

"Alexandra Strick, a co-founder of Inclusive Minds, said they 'aim to ensure authentic representation, by working closely with the book world and with those who have lived experience of any facet of diversity'."
    ------------------------

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    oh dear, those poor poor snowflakes, how will they ever survive the real world.
    I remember my old childhood poem" sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me!".

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    The new Snow White film/movie will not have any dwarfs in the cast, instead they have 'magical creatures' and the Prince has been removed from the story and Disney wonders why they are loosing money hand over fist.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    no dwarfs is one thing but removing the Prince is just stupid, thats the central role in the story.
    is the whole world going crazy?

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  8. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Is the whole world going crazy?"

Yes.

Things are going very, very wrong with all of humanity.

One could walk up to a large world globe, put on a blindfold, spin that globe, and stop it at some random point leaving one's finger on the point of the globe where one stopped it. Now, with the other hand remove one's blindfold and look to where on the globe one's finger is pointing. Either you will know of a conflict in that country/region, or you can look-up in news articles relating to current issues there and find conflict or tragedy.

As other members on this site have pointed out, it is NOW hitting the fan. Really, we needn't speak of when it will hit the fan. The sh## is hitting the fan right now. Things haven't gone full tilt yet; however, current events are not going to be resolved, they are only going to get worse.

"Lights, camera, action," The End of the World is being produced ... scene two ...

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes that is it in a nutshell.
    the shit IS hitting the fan right now, its just that most people havent noticed yet.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "... its just that most people havent noticed yet."

What's about that! o_O :mad: I don't get it that they don't get it. That things are coming apart is the elephant in the room.

The mainstream press reports a catastrophe, then moves on to the next catastrophe. They don't / won't attempt to bring up the fifty thousand foot view that world matters have gone sideways.

I think that it has to do with core morality. That humans have lost their morality, their humanity, doesn't matter to the press. For starters, the liberals in the press have no morality themselves. Anything goes. Sodomy, expecting the government to protect you, pedophilia, cheating (on anyone, on anything), government gluttony, ... they see these things as normal. As far as war goes, that's just good press. Wars enable governments to spend more and grow larger -- and the press sure loves government when it pumps money into liberal causes. And too, foreign wars cover-up government failures at home.

There are a growing number of people getting fed-up with all of this crap. In every nation, people are getting fed-up. The press hates it that there are people who will not subjugate themselves to the "universal good", i.e. communism. The current point of hatred for the communists is "populists"/"populism". The MSM and wokedom in general has condemned this concept. Google is a propaganda organ for the elite, the "better than us" crew; so, I'm now going to do a Google search for "populism".

upload_2023-3-29_15-8-13.png

To the communist globalists, "populism" is evil and "progressiveness" is god-like. We must all progress to being subjects of the elitist Borg. Big Brother has arrived.

Making difference the norm:

upload_2023-3-29_15-14-53.png

upload_2023-3-29_15-15-46.png
    upload_2023-3-29_15-19-8.png

TMT Tactical likes this.