Cern

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Tina Thompson, Jul 19, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Tina Thompson

Tina Thompson New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    Who is keeping up with what CERN is doing? I am, and it's crazy and scary. They obviously think they're God, or they are trying to mimic HIm, which is impossible. They have built this thing they call the Hadron Collider, that is a particle accelerator. They are playing with fire here and are way out of their element. They're opening a portal (they may have already done it, not sure) to another dimension. I have seen pictures of unusual clouds to say the least, above where they have this thing in Switzerland. Nothing good is going to result from this.

holditdown86 likes this.
  2. holditdown86

holditdown86 New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    Did you see the opening of the tunnel ritual performed ??

Keith H. likes this.
  3. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Very interesting, this is news to me!
    Keith.

holditdown86 likes this.
  4. omegaman

omegaman Expert Member
      123/173

Blog Posts:
    Anything stamped RT is crap. A while back they wrote about how swedish women cant get swedish men. They were marching the streets with flags expressing their wish to have men. I dont give 2 cents for their publications. It's just to get people scared.
    Cern is a science project funded by governments all around the world. I love conspiracy theories just like anyone though. I remember when they started the acellarator and the universe was gonna implode. Well, it seems fine to me still.
    Before we open a portal to another dimension we must know that there are other dimensions. It's theoretical physics still.

5. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    This sounds like a story from the old Weekly World News. I miss that little paper. Now we don't know what Bat Boy is up to. Science is always sort of frightening to people that don't understand it. I remember when we were going to get smitten by god for intruding into his territory when we first talked about a human going into orbit. When the first airplanes came out people were upset and said that if god had wanted people to fly he would have given us wings.

Now you have the idiots wailing about genetically modified foods. They don't understand that almost 100% of what we eat is genetically modified from its original forms. Corn for example started out as a grass with little seed pods like you have on Saint Augustine grass that was a couple inches long. Over time we genetically altered it by selective breeding. Chickens and Cattle are the end results of centuries of genetic modification. Doing it faster doesn't make it evil.

Basically mankind has been dragged kicking and screaming out of the caves and no doubt when the first man figured out a way to start a fire from scratch he was told that it was evil and god would get him for it!!! I suspect that in the end this sort of stupidity will win and won't be happy until we are back in the caves.

6. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Selective breeding TexDanm? :eek:Does that mean that we've been playing God and causing our food to actually evolve? :eek:Well I'll be damned! :D

Bit of a difference between selective cultivation and genetic splicing using a virus to insert new sections of genetic code into a living organism that could reproduce...that really is a Pandora's box.

Don't worry Tina, if the scientists turn the universe inside out we'll never know it.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  7. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    There is a difference in the way that it is done but in the end the results are about the same. I agree that it is a bit...hell more than just a bit of a pandora's box but the fact is that is true of all and any new technology. Nuclear power and such may in the end power our world with clean cheap energy...or we may use it to blow our butts up. It is like the gun thing. Do you blame and fear the gun or realize that it is the person with the gun that chose to use it to do harm.

Anti-Technology seems to be a human inbred tendency. Basically we always fear things that are new that we don't understand. After we get used to it we move on to the next thing that come out to fear. There is power in fear and so people that figure out a way to make money or power from it encourage it.

I can't clearly see into the future but in just this one area having to do with GMOs and gene splicing I can see huge wondrous benefits and also if used wrong very bad things. Any time you weaponize a technology you will find the worst uses for any new abilities. We may see pigs that have human blood in their veins that will give us all the blood we need for people with injuries that is safe and free from troubles. We already are getting body parts from them. I have a friend with a pig valve in his heart. We may be able to "FIX" the problems in people that are born with genetically caused problems.

As far as the food issues...well we either are going to find new ways to provide food for our monstrously growing population or we are going to start starving. We don't have the time to do it with slow generations long selective breeding. We need more NOW and GMOs are our best bet at this time.

In the end I believe that something is going to get us. It may be a genetically modified organism, nuclear weapons, or maybe we will turn the world inside out with some new scientific experiment. If nothing else we will pass the point of no return population wise and eat everything there is then starve to death while eating each other.

When the first atomic bomb was tested there was a seriously large number of scientists that feared that once started by the critical mass of the bomb that the fusion process once started might not stop and that it could eat the earth. Sort of like today's we fear that if we accidently create a small black hole that it will do much the same.

Technology is a two edged sword. On one side it may kill us all but on the other side it is mankind's ONLY realistic hope of survival. We HAVE to get off this planet. It is just a matter of time before some natural disaster hits us and sends us down the road to extinction like it has done so many species before us.

Ystranc likes this.
  8. Ystranc

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Double edged sword....definitely right there TexDanm.

9. holditdown86

holditdown86 New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    There are distractions, and under every rock is on overly critical critic.... then last but not least there are distracting critics... shaming others for that which they themselves choose (observe the word choose) not to understand...While it is a great idea not to crack open ones mind to the extent their brains splatter on the floor, (in which intellectual zombies shall feast) on the other hand it is unwise to be so close minded that pride is the only spirit to inhabit that shallow space... There are more than one resource that exposes the strange behavior that was exhibited on that day. If it was RT or if it was CNN that covered that obvious ritual, this gathering still occurred... and what GMO's have to do with CERN other than the only common denominator is science..I really dont know how that topic drifted into this specific thread... With that being said.... So yes! This ritual was not an average one ... Coming from a past of pagan practices they went full throttle on this one... There is more going on coming from a spiritual standpoint in regards to CERN. Now I am not going to wear myself under with endless debates from people who have no desire to express interest in the reality of a spiritual realm...I respect myself too much to drain into people how live a life of disbelief .. and there is not a single person in this broke world that can convince me that there isn't a spiritual realm...Just like I respect others who are set like stone against it... to go out and attack others who go against their stone mindset is rather rude... but hey, with days in which people are so easily offended I suppose those backed in a corner about it will lash out even more so...

10. Ystranc

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Gosh, well that told us:confused: and it serves us right for not immediately agreeing or accepting that a ridiculous modern dance spectacle at the opening of the biggest scientific project that Europe has ever undertaken was in fact supposed to be a pagan ritual.
    I suppose some people are so desperate to show how much more spiritual they are that they're capable of seeing evil wherever they look and judging others on scant evidence.
    I must admit though that the bit with the train was just gratuitous Freudianism.:D

11. holditdown86

holditdown86 New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    :) I agree, it was a ridiculous strategic (modern, not so much ) spectacle : Desperate? :) misinterpreted and perceived inaccurately would be more on point. It saddens me that confidence and assurance could be so commonly misconstrued for arrogance. I guess my conclusive life of personal experience and in -depth research would be discarded .... if I hit a nerve, regard it as assurance that you are alive and hope still resides....

12. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    ?????????????????????????? Basically people have lots and lots of nonsensical rituals that we attach to any major achievement. I guess if you wanted to you could find something pagan and evil in the breaking of a bottle of champagne on the bow of a new ship when it is christened. Maybe the ribbon cutting ceremony that is often done when someplace new is opened could be some sort of pagan devil ritual. If that is what people want to believe that is fine but they shouldn't expect others to agree with them or act on their beliefs in some way.

While I'm at it, what is so bad about Pagans? The ones that I have known were really nice people and very sincere in their beliefs. I often describe myself as a Jesuit Pagan.

13. holditdown86

holditdown86 New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    Please don't misconstrue me by assuming that I expect everyone to agree with me, because I don't. Having expectations of that fashion is absurd. Everyone has the free will to choose....I once claimed Wicca Paganism ... I no longer walk that path and have denounced it... I express empathy for those who walk the wide path...I also exercise the gift of discernment.. Thank God for showing me the ways of His righteousness and mercy ( self - righteousness evolves from those who believe that can do it on their own . Seemingly as if they willed and stitched themselves into the womb. ) Mercy and Grace for none are good no not one... I realized that I had to be honest with myself regarding my weakness and flaws... everyone makes mistakes no matter how many good deed... for those with faith are saved by grace through faith.. knowing that He is my strength and refuge. I empathize with all people from all walks of life and respect them humbly ... I apologize if you felt differently... as obviously you don't know me personally, or what tragic and extreme experiences I have endured...I dont expect you to take my word for it .. but to seek for yourself... they say that not everyone who wonders is lost.. some of us experience darkness in order to see the light for what it is..... hope and truth.
    Romans 3:10-18King James Version (KJV)
    10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

14. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Ask and it shall be answered; Seek and you will find; Knock and the door will be opened to you...

holditdown86 likes this.
  15. Ystranc

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Yes, but what about the Freudianism?

16. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Poor old Sigmund Freud saw penises in every thing that was longer than it was tall and was rather too fond of cocain. I suspect that in the future a lot of his philosophy and ideas will be looked at much as we look at witch doctors and bloodletters now.

17. Ystranc

410/460

Blog Posts:
  18. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    by TexDanm,

I agree ...people have lots of nonsensical rituatls in their lives for which many do not think of as rituals.
    I watch males carry on in a ritual all the time at work....I even and sometimes call it a drug habit tied to a ritual.
    They are hooked on the sports drug ritual.
    The gods and idols of sports.

But it is their time and their belief system. I just choose not to partake in the gods of sports nor the ritual of buying all this paraphernalia. Not for me thanks.
    I am gratified in the irony of people giving up NFL over this national anthem stuff...and turning to other pursuits.

I just don't think much of sports ritual worship but do not at the same time tell someone else what to do with their time.
    I realize for many that it is a distraction..an escape from the daily grind of many people. That is their business..but I choose to spend my time otherwise occupied than in the religion/ritual of sports.

I see and detect the same pattern of non thinking....escape ...in the ritual of watching television and movies.

I began to note this ritual connection to non reality verses reality when I ran across people who when asked a deep question requiring thought...that many often referred to a television program or movie they had watched as if this reflected certain life experiences.

When it came to me what was happening...I was stunned at the entirety of what I was witnessing. That these people had not a clue how deep the hook had been set and reeled them in.

They had no real thoughts of their own...no real ideas of their own....no real emotions of their own. They had second hand thoughts, ideas, and emotions. ....someone else's thoughts, emotions, and ideas transplanted into them as if they were now their thoughts , emotions and ideas. They had not a clue what had happened to them.

But you know what is ...very very scary???????? These people are voters!!!

Do they know enough to realize that they may be voting someone else's vote...ideas, emotions, thoughts???

Are these people really robots....running a progam..someone else's program and don't have a clue??

You see??? What has science done here ....at the behest of the body politic.??? How dare people have thoughts of their own...but must be scientifically / politically herded by science as a medium to accomplish this.

How many people as out here are even capable of thinking this through???

Now I have a word for this kind of use/misuse of science for the purposes of the body politic...in every and any nation..on every and any people. I call it "Whoredom"

Political whoredom...the buying, selling, and or trading of the very souls of a people and nation for political capital.

This is what happens to a people with mostly a television and movie education....You see??

Someone is using/misusing this science and medium to prey on your unguarded /undisciplined emotions.

Be very very careful about predators preying on your unguarded/undisciplined/unthinking emotions.

If you understand what I am describing here...you can get a hint at what scientific political oriented education had done in our school systems to these "Snowflakes." What they have done to our children and grandchildren. What they are planning further to do.

"They have Herded them.'

There are other things going on outside of Cern out here for which some of you should look more closely at and the direction science backed by government is want to take it ...

Transhumanism and Super Soldiers is one of them which is very very scary if you can think it through ...historically.

I am not against science ...working in the nuclear field....

But I am against some of the political use/misuse of science to "Herd " people as politically needed at the moment. Political expediency.

Herd people by their fears and insecurities...their ability to not know or think for themselves.

And politics controls much of the purse strings of science and technology. Science is not want to bite the hand which feeds them. Think long and hard on this one.

For historically ..it is clear that much of politics is in fact.....Occult...hidden and concealed from those not on the inside track or knowledge of what is really happening out here.

Etymology....the historical derivation or origins of words...

Amuse.......Amusement

A....without

Muse....thinking..

Without thinking.....Amuse....Amusement.

Something fed to us to prevent thinking.

Think about it...don't emote..but think. Thinking can be very difficult...if you have mostly a television and movie education.

My .02,

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  19. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Holy COW!! This sounds like one of my rants on another board!!! Science has become a whore that too often starts with the answer that they want and then working backwards trying to prove a point rather than follow the facts. The cane sugar people pay so called "scientists" to "prove" that corn based sweeteners are bad. They did the same thing to saccharine by feeding what was a lethal amount to rats. The results would have been the same if it had been pure sugar. The government set science to prove the dangers of the Devil Weed Marijuana so they killed a bunch of monkeys with smoke. The smoke was deadly not the organic substance that they burned to create it. Every few years we have a NEW scientific end of the world disaster that can only be fixed by giving them lots and lots of money and basically bankrupting America. Once they have wrung it out for all that it is worth they come up with a NEW end of the world disaster.

Our educational system is now working hard to wipe out true thought. Kids are taught how to look up and find the "facts" rather than learn about it and involve thought. My generation did math with a pencil, paper and a brain. Eventually we worked our way up to a pencil paper a slide rule and a brain. Now the kids are just taught to poke buttons on a calculator and have little grasp of real mathematical principals and can't actually DO math.

One of the saddest things in the world to me is how little people understand about themselves. It is a study that is discouraged almost to the point of being considered criminal in most of the Western Nations. The powers that be carefully play us against each other so that they can do pretty much whatever they wish.

People are actually pretty simple creatures that are to a great extent ruled by instincts and habit more often than thought. We are told "facts" that push us into different directions and people never see the true movers behind the perceived facts. We seem to be able to believe anything as long as the person saying it is loud enough and repetitive enough and has the proper stage.

Just an example. A Berkeley Scientist stated that due to global warming the reduced ice in the North Polar regions would lead to the extinction of the Polar Bears within 5 years... I actually read something about this over the last week or so. Alk Gore quoted it and it is still being tossed out as "proof" that we are destroying the planet with our human caused global warming. % years is pretty urgent!!! Until you understand that this was put out over TWENTY years ago!! You would think that by now this would be pretty much tossed out as proven to be incorrect especially since the bears are actually doing fine. Besides, the ice is still there and didn't melt...but we are still being told this crap and nobody THINKS a thing about how stupid it is.

People are ritual users and if you look DEEP you usually find a reason that is based on old tried and true survival needs. The sports ritual you mentioned is a good example. Males in primitive societies were the hunters and protectors of the tribe. It takes a little work to get pumped up to go out and poke something bigger and you with a pointed stick. But men did it. They took down mammoths and fought giant predators. Evolution ensured that the human male is predisposed to adrenaline addiction and the sports rituals is a left over from the times when in order to feed their people men had to go out and do some sort of insane thing to kill animals to eat. They needed to get pumped up and mentally ready to do something that a really sane person would know wasn't a great idea.

Oh well there are still some of us that think about this stupid crap...

Neither a follower down the line of Ishmael nor his little brother Isaac...

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  20. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Science has put us in better cars, better homes, better clothes, better foods...etc. etc...et al...and made better consumers out of us....often defining ourselves by what we consume...not by how well we think.

Science has not made us better people..only better consumers.

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite.

21. Ystranc

410/460

Blog Posts:
    (Seriously for once) we don't yet know the consequences of our scientific advances and over consumption.

22. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Wow!!!

Do we know the consequences of what we are so obviously turning out in our public school system into colleges??? What caliber of human being we are turning out???

Do we know from "Scientific Studies" how in the very behavioral studies/sciences...people are being subconsciously maneuvered to be better consumers and to define themselves by what they consume..not by their ability to think or reason for themselves??
    This kind of thing is not a survival instinct per se.....but a status thing often passed off as survival ...to those who do not know the difference....ie...keeping up with the Jonses.

Is someone at some level trying to pass education/programming/indoctrination in the sciences off as a religion and standard for morality to people who can be easily "Herded??"........group think???

Do we have a people or a group of people who define themselves by a standard subconsciously infected into them without them knowing it..and they think that their standard is the only one out there and they are intolerant of any dissent to what they believe...and also they expect and demand that others cede to their view and beliefs by default....while demanding tolerance and diversity from others.....in addition to getting others to finance what they believe.
    Intolerant to the point of bullying others .and even violence???

Do we know and see these consequences operating out here in the real world?? Do I need a scientist to explain this for me??
    Even a behavioral science "Expert??"

As I have previously posted...just look at the number of people around you ...for whom when asked a serious question requiring a level of thought and or morality...decency...will quote a movie or television program they have seen.
    These are wonderful people who have television and movie thoughts....television and movie emotions.....television and movie values....but no thoughts of their own...they are for all purposes....robots...drones..running someone else's program.

The very scary thing to me is that these people are often ......voters!!

How many of these people believe in a utopia..where someone else takes the RISK and does the labor to bring about this utopia...Someone else pays for it and these people just show up as if it was a buffet line....set up for them.

Ever heard of Vilfredo Pareto and his "Pareto Principle" also known as the 80/20 rule??

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vilfredo_Pareto

That is exactly what I saw when those Hurricane Katrina people showed up in different states and were fed...sheltered and paid....and many turned up their noses as what was provided for them. Not all of them...but it was noticeable.

Consumers...or did science paid for by the body politic...want to cover this up and not record it in any data base???

When you turn a world upside down for long enough....people get tired of constantly being required to socially set up the buffet line for others...who expect it...entitlement thinking. They get tired of being constantly sold down the road into bondage and involuntary servitude...for the next round of someone else's "Entitlement Beliefs."

And when these people vote against this system of "Involuntary Servitude and Bondage.." these entitlement minded people and groups tend to put labels on those voting against this system.

Consequences???? Does Science paid for by the body politic even want to go here..to find out what really happened or is happening ....or do they still want to chase the utopia with someone else paying for and financing it???

When I work with this team of people to install uranium fuel cells into a pressurized water reactor..I know exactly the consequences of what happens if we make a major or minor error.

I have difficulty believing science is dumber than this of what I explain here.

Now Science paid for an financed by the body politic...yes..I can believe how dumb they are ...definitely.

And lately ..they are getting caught at it.

Consequences???

My .02,
    Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017