Changes Madeq

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by Tom Williams, Jul 11, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    The changes made of late have really screwed up my access to this site again allso threads are being repeated again look threw the site alot of info is here. My beliefs and politicail thoughts are my own im very pro gun but what i believe and who i vote for are not open for the public this is a teaching forum. Learn teach enjoy

Keith H. likes this.
  2. Neiltarquin

Neiltarquin Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    There are still some glitches they need to fix like the oage is not that mobile friendly anymore. Before the change, I have no issues using my smart phone. Now, I'm having a hard time posting a single comment, each time i tried to scroll down, the page will just automatically scroll back itself up. Please fix.