China 3.0 Smoke And Mirrors

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Dalewick, Jul 8, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Dale,

The HK police museum, Mid-levels, has a great display of their stuff. They used the best. Besides the Brit's "smelly" rifle, all the US weaponry is there. The M-1 carbine series was popular with the police along with the M-1 Grand.

Real good picture above.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    It is tragic, but not surprising. Dissidents have been disappearing from China ever since the Communists took over. Give them an inch, and they will take a mile.

TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Dissidents will start disappearing in the United States if China's candidate Joe Biden gains control of the U. S. . With China in charge of the United States there will only be fake elections in the U.S. . Everyone will be required to tote a cell phone so the China / U.S. government can track every where the little people go . The China credit system will be installed in the U.S. . Depending on how submissive a subject you are will depend on where you are assigned to live or what you are allowed to buy . China / U.S. troops will be searching for preppers / survivalist that don't conform to their communist ruler . November 3rd is the day we will see if the United States has fallen to the communist or will continue with at least some freedoms .

TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  6. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Speaking of smoke and mirrors. I found this article interesting.

From an OSHA Inspector:

I wanted to put this out there. I have worked in a clean room for 23 years and 10 years on Submarines before that. OSHA is the standard that you have to live by in these environments. So for the people that are going to say, listen to the experts, OSHA would be those experts on face masks. Please read the following with an open mind. Not going to change the mind of the hard core believers, but it would be nice for those people to not attack us that are not, as not caring. Not going to debate this, just putting it out there.

COPIED FROM AN OSHA CERTIFIED GENTLEMAN:
    If you care, then share.
    For all you mask wearers (especially those of you who think wearing it outside is NOT stupid ‍♀️). I know I’m about to burst your “google doctor degree” bubble, but here goes nothing.
    So Masks?
    I am OSHA 10&30 certified. I know some of you are too. I don’t really know WHY OSHA hasn’t come forward and stopped the nonsense BUT I want to cover 3 things
    • N95 masks and masks with exhale ports
    • surgical masks
    • filter or cloth masks
    Okay, so upon further inspection, OSHA says some masks are okay and not okay in certain situations.
    If you’re working with fumes and aerosol chemicals and you give your employees the wrong masks and they get sick, you can be sued.
    • N95 masks: are designed for CONTAMINATED environments. That means when you exhale through N95 the design is that you are exhaling into contamination. The exhale from N95 masks are vented to breath straight out without filtration. They don’t filter the air on the way out. They don’t need to.
    Conclusion: if you’re in Target and the guy with Covid has a N95 mask, his covid breath is unfiltered being exhaled into Target (because it was designed for already contaminated environments, it’s not filtering your air on the way out).
    • Surgical Mask: these masks were designed and approved for STERILE environments. The amount of particles and contaminants in the outside and indoor environments where people are CLOGGING these masks very, VERY quickly. The moisture from your breath combined with the clogged mask will render it “useless” IF you come in contact with Covid and your mask traps it, YOU become a walking virus dispenser. Everytime you put your mask on you are breathing the germs from EVERYWHERE you went. They should be changed or thrown out every “20-30 minutes in a non sterile environment.”
    • Cloth masks: I can’t even believe I’m having to explain this, but here it goes. Today, three people pointed to their masks as they walked by me entering Lowe’s. They said “ya gotta wear your mask BRO” I said very clearly “those masks don’t work bro, in fact they MAKE you sicker” they “pshh’d” me. By now hopefully you all know CLOTH masks do not filter anything. You mean the American flag one my aunt made? Yes. The one with sunflowers that looks so cute? Yes. The bandanna, the cut up t-shirt, the scarf ALL of them offer NO FILTERING whatsoever. As you exhale, you are ridding your lungs of contaminants and carbon dioxide. Cloth masks trap this carbon dioxide the best. It actually risks your health, rather than protect it. The moisture caught in these masks can become mildew ridden over night. Dry coughing, enhanced allergies, sore throat are all symptoms of a micro-mold in your mask.
    -Ultimate Answer:
    *N95 blows the virus into the air from a contaminated person.
    *The surgical mask is not designed for the outside world and will not filter the virus upon inhaling through it. It’s filtration works on the exhale, (Like a vacuum bag, it only works one way) but likely stops after 20 minutes, rendering it useless outside of a STERILE ENVIRONMENT (correct Becky, they don’t work in a bar, not even a little bit).
    *Cloth masks are WORSE than none. It’s equivalent to using a chain link fence to stop mosquitos.
    The CDC wants us to keep wearing masks. The masks don’t work. They’re being used to provide false comfort and push forward a specific agenda. For the love of God, research each mask’s designed use and purpose, I bet you will find NONE are used in the way of “viral defense.”
    Just like EVERY Flu season kids, wash your hands. Sanitize your hands. Don’t touch stuff. Sanitize your phone. Don’t touch people. And keep your distance. Why? Because your breath stinks, your deodorant is failing, your shoes are old and stink, that shirts not clean, & I like my space. Trust me I can hear you from here. Lots of reasons to keep your distance and work on body hygiene. But trust me, the masks do not work.
    *Occupational Safety & Hazard Association sited.
    The top American organization for safety.
    They regulate and educate asbestos workers, surgical rooms, you name it.
    I know, facts suck. They throw a wrench into the perfectly (seeming) packaged pill you are willingly swallowing. Facts make you have to form your OWN OPINION, instead of regurgitating someone else’s, and I know how uncomfortable that makes a lot of you. If your mask gives you security, by all means wear it. Just know it is a false sense of security and you shouldn’t shame anyone into partaking in such “conspiracies.”
    If select politicians stopped enforcing it, no one would continue this nonsense....

Take it for what you will.

Dale

7. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Thank you for posting this, actual data. What a refreshing change!! I worked in a Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment for 15 years, and I have been preaching this since the day this whole mess started.

All of this, while entirely accurate, doesn't even begin to address how a mask fits. If you put on a scuba/swimming mask and water poured in around the edges you wouldn't wear it for very long. Same thing with face masks. Air is pouring in from every angle.

I saw a Canadian doctor very early on in the crisis state the only thing a face mask does is keep you from touching your face. That is the only reason it is effective.

I wish more people would listen to reason.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  8. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    No shit an N95 mask exhales polluted breath. But it stops up to 95% of the crap coming in. So wear it!

The other crap masks I see many. many people wear even a stupid rag over their mouth is ridiculous.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Dale,

There are 2 flaws in the Inspector's commentary.

Some face coverings do, incrementally, protect the user (the wearer). Even if a DIY, if it has a (eg) HVAC component, there is some benefit in re avoiding many other microorganisms that weaken one's health.

I've mentioned here the P100 model mask. Avoid models with exhale ports for private citizen grocery, gasoline errands use.

My personal concern is getting micro stuff - not focused to coronavirus - via eyes.

It can take a few P100 masks for a to/from VAMC trip. It is an expensive venture.

The other flaw in the Inspector's commentary; It is a common mishap in American society. Face coverings have been instituted by decree. Insurance companies avoid dealing with the cited non-compliant. There were unknown reasons why that policy for something wasn't renewed.

OSHA is not the definitive authority.

"In the contest between yourself and the world, bet on the side of the world." Franz Kafka

Foot Note: Some masks do offer "viral defense". I do volunteer emergency field work with dentists. Some premier masks are used by the experienced dentists. They are $$$.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Information that just walked up to my doorsteps . China is having some serious flooding . Multiple dams have broken . The largest dam in China in danger of collapsing . Towns now sitting at the bottom of a very deep lake . Food shortages expected in China . Can anyone confirm this ? If so we can expect a desperate country to do desperate things . Will they be looking at the conquest of another country to pillage their food supply ? Reporting on this is forbidden in China . --- Perhaps they are putting their hope on " their presidential candidate for the U.S. " that they are financially backing will win and they will be able to pillage the U.S. for food and technology .

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Poltiregist,

Yes, much flooding. It's around the middle Yangtze River - think of city of Wuhan - and forecast for flooding to shift northward.

The main worry, as per my reading and shortwave, is the actual flooding and not much headaches over food supplies. The basic numbers are 6.4 million rescued and 38 million evacuated. When reading these numbers, I think of the US Atlantic seaboard and Hurricane Alley. We have trouble with basic traffic congestion. Miami-Dade, Hampton Roads, Washington, D.C., Baltimore....

Overall, China has food stockpiles. Don't know yet about downstream logistic events such as immediate supplies to the evacuees. Much info I seek is unobtainable.

China has agricultural leaseholds on the peripheral states eg Tajikistan. In practical terms, all these states, less Thailand (I'm holding off mentioning Russia), are not that independent as we use the terms "state, nation, sovereign".

China imports, by purchase from US, feed eg corn for their pigs.

Personally, I'd hold off on the use of the word "desperate". Much is well-calculated.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  12. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I dont know about in America but in the UK as from next Friday we have to wear a face COVERING in all shops and on public transport, this is mandatory no exceptions except for children under 11 and people with certain medical conditions.
    face coverings have not been proved to prevent me catching anything from anyone else but it would prevent me from sneezing or coughing on someone else and perhaps vice versa, in any case it may be a bit "grey man" to wear one, so I will comply, not wearing one could get someone refused service in a shop so another good reason.
    until we get a vaccine its all we've got.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:
    Here in the states Trump won't mandate a face mask law for good reasons encompassing one's own liberties. But in each state that state may have their own law state-wide. Then there's a town's mayor who may order an ordnance to wear a face mask. And this is exactly how it is here. The state and my town have a required face mask law when you go into public. Yet I still see some idiots not wear one at all. Or they wear the damn thing where their nose is riding above it.

I think the masks should have been standard issue since at least February, and I was wearing one in the store back then where no one was. Depending on the mask, it can block a good majority of the crap in the air from people's cough, etc. But by in large it prevents the spreed out, and with that people need to wear them. Now people here have been very complacent and because of that there's been a massive uptick on COVID-19 cases.

PS: This is just one reason why I think Fauci ("God") is an idiot.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning F-22,

Believe you're referencing Atlanta with their new municipal law to wear a face covering.

The Governor is taking the Mayor to court since it refutes the Georgia Governor's executive order.

Remember, if something is mandatory, there are penalties and requirements. Atlanta must provide it's welfare recipients with the appropriate face coverings. There is a cost. Some welfare recipients need form-fitting masks. This is a LARGE cost.

The Governor has the practical solution of statesmanship: strong encouragement to wear a face covering but not mandatory. Otherwise, ... well, there's a cost to enforcement and it doesn't work to fine someone who is on welfare.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    The goal of some of these politicians is to try to stop the hugely popular Trump rallies . Thus they push the face masks and social distancing in an attempt to stop the rallies . Of course these same politicians have no problem with their pampered followers not wearing masks when they go church burning , business burning , law enforcement vehicle burning , or physically attacking anyone that stands in their way to exercise their deranged right to do so . We even have politicians that go onto the streets and join them in destroying their own country thinking that will gain them votes . The masks may have some medical benefits but for the communist the masks are vastly more important in trying to overthrow a president .

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.