China At War With Your Country - Who Would Win

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by poltiregist, Oct 20, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Just saw a film on the news of a female drill Sargent conducting herself over a bunch of guys wearing shorts and light weight running shoes . That is todays U.S. military . Actually I wouldn't even be surprised if that woman was tougher than that crowd of whimpy looking guys . Even in a touted combat arena the military in the U.S. army seem to just ride around in a vehicle with a guys and gals having a easy and good time . This is a far distance from the military I knew in the Viet Nam days . --- China' troops on the other hand is a totally different make up of guys that can survive with just a small quantity of rice for a meal each day . This is perhaps a subject that could receive some strong opinions on the matter .

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
  2. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Not only would just ground troops be considered in a match up . Who would win in a nuclear exchange or who would win in shear number of ships , personnel numbers or other available technology ?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Doing some research came up with the following on " nukes- China 320 , United States 5,800 , United Kingdom 200 , Canada 0 , Australia 0 ------ On ground troops China 2.81 million , United States 1,37 million , United Kingdom 2,000 , Australia 2,000

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    dont know where you got your info from, my records state that the current number in the Uk army is around 80,000 plus 2,900 Gurkhas and reservists of about 30,000, so a total of some 113,000.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      I wish all of your military / police, plus those retired had shotguns and high-powered rifles in their homes and not just in armories.

Old Geezer, Oct 21, 2021
      watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    China's ability to move its vast armies is lacking. They are now building more troop ships, but basically, they could only project into Southeast Asia. They could take-out all of Australia's military units within just a few days. It would take them much longer to occupy Australia, however.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I believe China has adopted the island hopping strategy used during World War Two . They don't want a nuclear exchange even though they could annihilate half the global countries simultaneously with their 320 nukes because their own mother country would also be destroyed . Now that the protection many countries relied upon " the U.S. " has been bought and conquered by China they are free to conquer one country at a time . Hitler followed this same strategy conquering one country at a time and then exploit it's resources gaining strength for the next conquest .

AngryBlonde and TMT Tactical like this.
  7. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Yeah, but they are running into economic troubles at home:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/...h-slows-amid-power-property-troubles-n1281732

"Shipping Costs Surge: $17,000 to Ship Container to California from Asia, Up from $3,800 in 2020"

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2021/10/21/shipping-costs-surge-california-asia/

Chinese products were once base-cheap. That could be coming to an end.

With China having problems, India will have great opportunities to underbid China -- especially concerning the European market.

China's problems will be a boost to U.S.-made products.

American consumers are will now be looking at some serious inflation.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't believe China will attack us on a direct military assault. That would be suicide for them. They don't need to any ways. They have our corrupt liberal politicians to do there hard work for them.

Poltiregist, I take it you haven't been keeping track of how the military "fights" any more. If you go out of the wire with the intent of going no farther than you can and be back on base with restaurants, internet and phone service by sun down. That restricts things a bit. The boys did there jobs but our politicians fought a diplomatic war. They didn't fight to kill the enemy and win. It was like nam but with more politics and fewer KIA. KIA's are bad press. The 1000's with missing legs and arms were easier to spin and PTSD is just an abbreviation. Infantry manned the firebases and POG's ran the war.I

I had a friend in SF that was there in the early days when they were learning that humvees couldn't get around and they were getting Toyota trucks for transport. He told me that 2 of them would go fishing to draw enemy fire so they could locate the enemy. He said they didn't worry much because they were terrible shots. He also said they were great at making IED's.

Dale

9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    British Army is being downgraded in the next few years, military wants less "boots on the ground" and more technology like Drones and unmanned missiles, which can be controlled by some one in a building in the UK but blow up someone hundreds of miles away, dont need a "Squaddie" for that just some kid brought up on online games.

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  10. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Gurkas.....Hoo Rah!!!!!! Gurkas.....!!!

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

11. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Wow!!!! That verily looks good...even great........................................................on paper!!!!!

How does that go.....Of mice and men??

Or is it all the plans of mice and men!!!!???

I suspect that we too are going to have to relearn this lesson here in the states.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

12. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    your point? I thought "hoo rah" was only for Marines? well it is on NCIS!
    Gurkhas are tough little fighters. and those knives they use will take your head off.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    more to do with politicians and money I think.

14. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Lonewolf.

For those of us who are want to read history...and in particular the history of various empires......the stories of the Gurkas are the stuff of legend...

Politicians....Wow!!!

Please keep in mind the philosophy off which many in leadership positions today operate ...from GFW Hegel....

" The State is god."

This is why I am oft want to declare that so many Americans are woefully ignorant of history ....and that we are citizens here...not subjects....though I believe someone here would like to make us into "Subjects."

Again...Ishmaelites run wild!!! This is Internationalism....subjects ...not citizens..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The state is god is a communist mantra. individuals are expendable but the state must survive at all costs.

16. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Once again in the Bullseye...Lonewolf.....on target...!!

I do not believe many Americans know this history nor have they ever heard of GFW Hegel.

But how about those Kardashians!!??

Oh...and I have no idea what is NICS....not familiar with it!!!

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have not heard of GFW Hegel before.
    not NICS, NCIS: Leroy Jethro Gibbs.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Beijing Fuming: Taiwan Pledges $200 Million to Lithuania"

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/01/07/beijing-fuming-taiwan-pledges-200-million-to-lithuania/

"As China bullies Lithuania, EU steps back but Taiwan steps in"

https://news.yahoo.com/china-bullies-lithuania-eu-steps-235001978.html

"Taiwan's government announced Wednesday that it would create a $200 million fund to invest in Lithuania's economy, boost bilateral trade, and send an expert team to help the tiny Baltic nation stand up its own semiconductor industry.

"Why it matters: Beijing has launched a bullying campaign against Lithuania in response to its decision to allow Taiwan to open an unofficial embassy using its own name, rather than 'Chinese Taipei.'"

TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    What is it about the Ishmaelite Deep State and their pimps ...in that they just despise independent operators...competition if you like???

They seem to constantly be in a "Herding Mode."

Inquiring minds and that sort of thing!!!

Ishsmaelites run wild...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Jan 8, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    If there is another world war that pulls all of the major players into the fray THERE WILL BE NO WINNERS!!!! Once the nukes start to fly it is over for all of the major powers. The only real winners will be those small nations that managed to not be drawn into it.

South America and Africa may well be the surviving world leaders when North America, Europe and much of Asia becomes a mostly devistated radioactive wasteland. Full blown all out War is no longer a real option for any sane people. Even the smaller world powers now are not to be messed with. Nuclear poliferation will either be our salvation or end.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Like TexDanm, nuclear war is a NO WIN situation. I can see a more conventional world war where smaller countries are swallowed up by the major players. I cannot envision a foreign army invading America. While "RED DAWN" was a very good movie, I think there would be too much resistance to make an invasion viable. WW3 would be a war of logistics. Which countries can continue to replace their war loss's. We did not defeat Nazi German because we out fought them but because they could not replace the lost material, lost man power or lost equipment. They were defeated by logistics. A WW3 involving China and Russia vs. the rest of the world would certainly be interesting to try and plot out. Which countries would disappear and how would borders change.

Old Geezer likes this.
  23. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    China has nowhere near the nuclear capabilities of the USA, so they may only be able to take out the major urban sprawls ... hmmmm ... :)

TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I remember years ago working on "Boomers." Learned a lot and it is not quite what most people think.

And now some of the Older Boomers are now Cruise Missile platforms...arsenal ships.

Same with Fast Attacks...again not quite what most people think.

Remember back when the "Experts" were constantly telling us how bad was the M1 Abrams tank?? I remember that and bought into it up to a point....so effective was the propaganda. Think about it!!!

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Jan 10, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    any nuclear war would end up with a dead planet irrespective of who started it and which countries did or did not take part, a nuclear war would be a world war and nobody wins, we all lose, even if we survive the war who wants to live, and die, with radiation poisoning? no thanks.

26. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I noticed on the televised news yesterday Biden was beating his war drum in an effort to look like a leader . Any rational person knows he is a mentally challenged and physically frail old man simply following orders . If he did confront Russia or China we could expect the same kind of results we saw in the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan " a total cluster fu-- " . What is even more scary is the potential of the incompetent and mentally challenged over the United States nuclear button to start in their deranged minds a nuclear conflict . --- I suppose all preppers that survive the blasts know the electrical grid will quickly be destroyed and remain destroyed for probably decades .

Last edited: Jan 10, 2022
  27. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Do some of you not know that we have plans...war plans on what to knock out if needeed....in Canada??? Mexico?? South America and Australia???? Europe??? Even here in the United States...and the UK.....anywhere and anytime on this Globe. Someone has made these plans.

Not just us..but other countries have such plans and planners as well.

Someone has these plans in a folder...ready to go and updated on occasion...as conditions and needs change....and with contingencies.

This world is not what you have been lead or mislead to believe it is.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

28. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    By Olde Geezer...

That Virginia class submarine which got damaged of recent....

The news was carefully tailored to obscure....what they were doing...

You can bet we have boats...even quieter than the Los Angeles...class boats..and the Los Angeles class boats were quiet.....and we use them to shadow the Chinese...particularly their submarines....and record their sounds....their individual sounds.....and producing files on their boats...surface and subsurface..both.

We are not just shadowing the Chinese...but anyone and anything we can...Friends and foes both.

Submarines defined stealth before the word even became popular. The Submarine is the original stealth platform....and they can do things which satellites cannot.

I've spoken with olde diesel boat crew members who were on boats in the 1950s and 60s who did patrols off Russia...

They would go out in the daytime and snorkel....charging up their batteries using their diesel ...then go into Russian waters at night and put up antennas and just listen and record..

Then as daytime neared ....they would pull back out to sea....and charge batteries again using their diesel...and be ready to do it again the next night...in Russian waters. At some point they were relieved by another boat...to carry on the taxk.

This world is not what you think....

We spy on everyone ..friend and foe alike..there are no good guys here..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Jan 11, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    in my library is a book titled "War Plan UK", in it are detailed plans of how TPTB COULD act in the event of a nuclear attack on Britain.
    although "Civil Defence" was abolished in the 80s the plans had not been and are still relevant.

30. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Chinese are in a program of rapid buildup of their nuclear forces.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/jun/14/gen-wei-fenghe-top-chinese-military-figure-calls-s/

"China’s defense minister this week confirmed that the People’s Liberation Army is expanding its nuclear arsenal, but played down the development that a U.S. nuclear commander called a 'strategic breakout' comparable to the Soviet Union of the 1960s.

"PLA Gen. Wei Fenghe is the first Chinese official to address reports that Beijing is rapidly expanding its nuclear arsenal, long dwarfed by those of the U.S. and Russia, including the deployment of an estimated 350 multi-warhead DF-41 intercontinental ballistic missiles in western China. Despite U.S. concerns about the build-up, Gen. Wei said the nuclear expansion was normal.

"The commander of the U.S. Strategic Command, Adm. Charles Richard, has sounded the alarm on what he termed an explosive Chinese nuclear buildup. In August 2021, he said Beijing was seeking a 'strategic breakout' — an unusually large and speedy expansion of nuclear forces.

"Last month, the admiral told a Senate hearing that China is expanding its nuclear forces so rapidly that U.S. intelligence agencies are unable to keep up."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The Chinese have big...big problems...locally...not just with their economy...but also with huge weather problem/issues.

This will show up down the road...significantly.....

China is Replacing Russia as the new fear instrument to keep us herded...properly. So too North Korea.....which is astonishing to me that someone is trying to pass off North Korea as a new thread..a new bad guy.!!!

We have to be kept afraid...more and more afraid...and more government is the solution.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  32. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Who's afraid? I'm annoyed.

I hate bullies. Usually they have inadequacy issues. I don't care. Hopefully, China will self destruct.

China and Russia have been sniffing each other's rear-ends -- just like a couple of mongrels. Hope they end up nuking each other.

If these two girlfriends replace the dollar, gold and silver will break-out of the artificial controls that are currently suppressing their prices.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "China expert Gordon Chang makes the case that China is preparing for armed conflict – and could happen quite soon."

https://www.19fortyfive.com/2022/08/china-is-preparing-to-go-to-war/

"Last month, a Chinese entrepreneur making medical equipment for consumers told me that local officials had demanded he convert his production lines in China so that they could turn out items for the military. Communist Party cadres, he said, were issuing similar orders to other manufacturers.

"Moreover, Chinese academics privately say the ongoing expulsion of foreign colleagues from China’s universities appears to be a preparation for hostilities.

"The People’s Republic of China is preparing to go to war, and it is not trying to hide its efforts. Amendments to the National Defense Law, effective the first day of last year, transfer powers from civilian to military officials.

"In general, the amendments reduce the role of the central government’s State Council by shifting power to the CMC, the Communist Party’s Central Military Commission. Specifically, the State Council will no longer supervise the mobilization of the People’s Liberation Army.

"As Zeng Zhiping of Soochow University told Hong Kong’s South China Morning Post,

“'The CMC is now formally in charge of making national defense policy and principles, while the State Council becomes a mere implementing agency to provide support for the military.'

"Moreover, the central government is trying to sanctions-proof itself. On April 22, officials from the finance ministry and central bank met with representatives of dozens of banks, including HSBC, to discuss what Beijing could do in the event of the imposition of punitive measures on China.

"The holding of the 'emergency meeting,' reported by the Financial Times, is ominous. 'The officials and attendees did not mention specific scenarios, but one possible trigger for such sanctions is thought to be a Chinese invasion of Taiwan,' the FT noted. The fact that Chinese officials held the meeting is a clear indication that Beijing is planning belligerent acts."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  34. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The issue is simply that nobody has anything to fear from the US as long as we have limp wristed leadership. This current Prez and viceprez evem make Jimmy Carter look like a tiger.

I'm not very worried about China. They have allowed themselves to gey into a sort of reverse trap. IF they did something really awful and stupid and the West (Europe and North America) stopped buying their products they would have an economic collapse that would put them in a lose/lose possition.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  35. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Covid 19 was just a field test. China is getting ready for world domination. Weaponized viruses targeting the genetics of their future enemies makes a lot of sense to the Communist Chinese People's Liberation Army. They are currently spending billions of dollars on genetic targeting for military use and stating (lying) that their research is only for the treatment of diseases.

"China was preparing for a Third World War with biological weapons - including coronavirus - SIX years ago, according to dossier produced by the People's Liberation Army in 2015 and uncovered by the US State Department"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ical-weapons-six-years-investigators-say.html

"The dossier by People's Liberation Army scientists and health officials, details of which were reported in The Australian, examined the manipulation of diseases to make weapons 'in a way never seen before'."

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Chinese Government Attempts to Collect American DNA Data"

https://echoanalyticsgroup.com/over...rican-dna-data-the-threat-of-genetic-warfare/

"Overwatch analysts are diving into the possible dangers of targeted genetic data collection. Entire nations can be disarmed with DNA surveillance or the creation of modern bioweapons, including fatal viruses that target specific genes. When millions of Americans utilized the mail-in DNA services of genealogy companies to learn about their ancestors, they knowingly gave their genetic data away. Is it possible that we are overlooking the risks of sharing our DNA with consumer-based genetic testing companies, especially as China aims to become the world’s bio-data leader?

"For this brief, Overwatch analyzed China’s various attempts to obtain American DNA, as well as China’s history of targeting select groups of individuals to gather genetic data, specifically the Uyghurs. To acquire American genetic data, our research uncovered evidence that reveals China focuses on partnerships and investments with U.S. Medical Research Universities, biotech corporations, mail-order genetic testing companies, and Covid-19 testing facilities to retrieve American genetic data.

"China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) has refocused its strategy to embrace biology and genetic research development as of 2019. This is not surprising, given that the philosophy of biological warfare dominance was promoted through a series of Chinese literary works, including War for Biological Dominance, published in 2010 by China’s Third Military Medical University. The author’s claim that biotechnology will become central to national defense: from biomaterials to brain control weapons. According to the Washington Times, a similar notion was put into doctrine in the 2017 edition of the PLA National Defense University textbook, which discussed the potential for bioweapons with the capability of 'specific ethnic genetic attacks.' This is significant because it reveals that the PLA has a strategic interest in the biological components of ethnic DNA for military and security purposes.

"In 2019, The Pentagon advised military personnel not to take DNA tests by mail. Admiral John Richardson, the then Chief of Naval Operations, warned of scientific advances in DNA collection, which make biological weapons more tailorable. Similarly, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) warned that China prioritized collecting American healthcare data. This includes genomic data potentially used for nefarious purposes such as targeting military personnel, as China 'already has a significant record of exploiting DNA for social control and surveillance of their Uyghur population.'

"However, Chinese biotech companies, particularly WuXi healthcare and BGI, have found their way around the U.S. government warnings and successfully increased their involvement with American biotech institutions to access American DNA.

"We assess that, if left unchecked, China will continue to pursue avenues to develop relationships with commercial corporations and research institutions in the U.S. to obtain health and DNA data. Consequently, if the U.S. Government ignore that corporations and medical institutes are sharing our DNA with China, future generations of Americans will be at a greater risk of genetic targeting, DNA surveillance, undetectable health problems, and genocide, just as the Uyghurs in China have. It is unclear whether American DNA companies have sold data to China directly. However, China’s military and government are increasingly interested in DNA collecting and sequencing through various means."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "China’s Nightmarish New Bio Weapon Targets Race and Ethnicity"

TMT Tactical likes this.
  36. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    China using the West to kill the West

"China's Biological Warfare Programme and the Curious Case of Dr. Xiangguo Qiu"

https://idsa.in/cbwmagazine/chinas-biological-warfare-programme

Begin quote

In July 2019, a rare event occurred in Canada, whereby a group of Chinese virologists were forcibly dispatched from the Canadian National Microbiology Laboratory (NML) in Winnipeg, a facility they worked in, running parts of the Special Pathogen Programme of Canada's Public Health Agency.1 Experimental infections – including aerogenic ones – of monkeys with the most lethal viruses found on Planet Earth comprise nearly a routine therein. Four months earlier, a shipment of two exceptionally virulent viruses dealt with in the NML – Ebola and Nipah viruses – was on its way from NML, ended in China, and has thereafter been traced and regarded to be improper, specifically put as “possible policy breaches”, or rather but an “administrative issue”, ostensibly.2

Yet the scope of this incident is much wider, in actuality. The main culprit seems to be Dr. Xiangguo Qiu, an outstanding Chinese scientist, born in Tianjin. Heading until recently the Vaccine Development and Antiviral Therapies section of the Special Pathogens Programme, she primarily received her medical doctor degree from Hebei Medical University in China in 1985 and came to Canada for graduate studies in 1996.3 Later on, she was affiliated with the Institute of Cell Biology and the Department of Pediatrics and Child Health of the University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, not engaged with studying pathogens.4 But a shift took place, somehow. Since 2006,5 she has been studying powerful viruses, Ebola virus foremost, in the NML. The two viruses shipped from the NML to China – Ebola and Nipah – were studied by her in 2014, for instance (together with the viruses Machupo, Junin, Rift Valley Fever, Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic Fever and Hendra).6 Yet utmost attention has been paid to Ebola, with the highly legitimate aim of developing effective prophylaxis and treatment for infected people. Inevitably, her works included a variety of Ebola wild strains – among them the most virulent one, with 80% lethality rate – and much relied on experimental infections of monkeys, including via the airways.7 Remarkable achievements were attained, indeed, and Dr. Qiu accepted the Governor General's Innovation Award in 2018.

All of the four mentioned facilities collaborated with Dr. Qiu within the context of Ebola virus, yet the Institute of Military Veterinary joined a study on the Rift Valley fever virus too,13 while the Institute of Microbiology joined a study on Marburg virus too.14 Noticeably, the drug used in the latter study – Favipiravir – has been earlier tested successfully by the Chinese Academy of Military Medical Sciences, with the designation JK-05 (originally a Japanese patent registered in China already in 2006), against Ebola and additional viruses.15

However, the studies by Dr. Qiu are considerably more advanced and fruitful, in certain aspects. They are apparently vital for the Chinese biological weapons developing, in case Ebola, Nipah, Marburg or Rift Valley fever viruses are included therein, which is a plausible postulation; let alone the wild type viruses in themselves. And it is of note that only Nipah virus is naturally found in China or neighboring countries. Collectively, then, the interface between Dr. Qiu and China has a priori been highly suspicious. On top of it, the shipment of the two viruses from NML to China apparently generated an alarm, beyond its seeming inappropriateness. And an unavoidable question is whether previous shipments to China of other viruses or other essential preparations, took place from 2006 to 2018, one way or another.

Jens Stoltenberg, the secretary-general of NATO, said at a news conference he couldn't comment on this specific case but appeared to suggest the possibility of espionage. "What I can say in general is that we have seen increased efforts by the nations to spy on NATO allies in different ways," he noted.19 Connectedly or not, Dr. Qiu collaborated in 2018 with three scientists from the US Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases, Maryland, studying post-exposure immunotherapy for two Ebola viruses and Marburg virus in monkeys; a study supported by the US Defense Threat Reduction Agency.20

Finally, the multiplicity of the Chinese grants – all of on a national level – supporting the works done under the leading of Dr. Qiu in the NML is rather intriguing; included are:

National Key Program for Infectious Disease of China
    National Key Research and Development Program of China
    National Natural Science Foundation of China International Cooperation and Exchange Program
    Special Foundation of President for Ebola virus research from the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
    President's International Fellowship Initiative from the Chinese Academy of Sciences
    China National Key Subject of Drug Innovation
    Youth Innovation Promotion Association of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
    National Natural Science Foundation Award, Ministry of Science and Technology
    National Science and Technology Major Projects
    Beijing Advanced Innovation Center for Structure Biology
    Major Program of the National Natural Science Foundation of China.

End quote

=======================================================
    Information on the Marburg virus disease, MVD:

"Marburg virus disease"

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/marburg-virus-disease

"Marburg virus disease (MVD), formerly known as Marburg haemorrhagic fever, is a severe, often fatal illness in humans.

"The virus causes severe viral haemorrhagic fever in humans.

"The average MVD case fatality rate is around 50%. Case fatality rates have varied from 24% to 88% in past outbreaks depending on virus strain and case management.

"Early supportive care with rehydration, and symptomatic treatment improves survival. There is as yet no licensed treatment proven to neutralize the virus, but a range of blood products, immune therapies and drug therapies are currently under development.

"Rousettus aegyptiacus, fruit bats of the Pteropodidae family, are considered to be natural hosts of Marburg virus. The Marburg virus is transmitted to people from fruit bats and spreads among humans through human-to-human transmission."

=======================================

"CDC Warns About Deadly Marburg Virus Amid Outbreaks In Africa"

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/cdc-warns-about-deadly-marburg-virus-amid-outbreaks-africa

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is warning travelers to take precautions and avoid nonessential travel in the African nations of Equatorial Guinea and Tanzania amid outbreaks of the deadly Marburg virus disease (MVD).

People are being warned to avoid nonessential travel to the regions where the outbreak is occurring. In Equatorial Guinea, the provinces are Kie-Ntem, Centro Sur, and Litoral. In Tanzania, the Kagera region had confirmed cases.

Kenya and Uganda are on high alert due to the recent cases in Tanzania.

MVD is often fatal and is caused by the Marburg virus, which is in the same family as the virus that causes Ebola. According to the CDC, (pdf) as many as 9 out of 10 people infected with the virus will die without treatment.
    -----------------------

The weaponization of MVD has been going on for a long time.

2002:

"Next Generation Bioweapons:
    The Technology Of Genetic Engineering
    Applied To Biowarfare And Bioterrorism"

https://irp.fas.org/threat/cbw/nextgen.pdf

----------------------------------

Vaccine?

https://globalbiodefense.com/2022/10/23/biodefense-headlines-23-october-2022/

"MEDICAL COUNTERMEASURES"
    "An Introduction to the Marburg Virus Vaccine Consortium, MARVAC

"The emergence of Marburg virus (MARV) in Guinea and Ghana in 2021 triggered the assembly of the MARV vaccine 'MARVAC' consortium representing leaders in the field of vaccine research and development aiming to facilitate a rapid response to this infectious disease threat. With case fatality rates of up to 88% and the lack of licensed medical countermeasures, there is an urgent need for action to accelerate the evaluation and approval of MVD vaccines and therapeutics. PLOS Pathogens"
    =====================================

TMT Tactical likes this.
  37. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Why The Middle East Will Be Vital In Any U.S.-China Conflict"

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/why-middle-east-will-be-vital-any-us-china-conflict

"If the United States and China ever enter into conflict, one of the key battlegrounds could be the Middle East. China has been busily trying to shore up its energy security and diversify its energy portfolio around the world, but the country remains heavily dependent on the Middle East for oil. Unfortunately for Beijing, the United States retains a significant amount of leverage and military might in the region which could be used as a powerful weapon in a war of wills between the two global superpowers.

"Maintaining a reliable and increasing energy supply is crucial to the well-being and continued growth of the Chinese economy. But as the country continues to develop, Beijing is having a hard time keeping up with demand. For several years in a row, China has suffered major rolling blackouts, with entire cities sometimes going dark for extended periods. And last year, China’s energy industry underwent an extreme stress test as drought crippled the domestic hydropower sector at the same time that the global energy market was in crisis due to a myriad of factors stemming from Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

"It’s clear that Beijing is extremely worried about the precariousness of China’s energy security as the country’s economy continues its upward trajectory and demand continues to skyrocket. The country remains hugely dependent on imports to meet its energy needs. It is the second biggest consumer of oil in the world, after the United States, and an incredible 72% of this is imported. The Middle East alone is responsible for about half of those imports. This renders the country extremely vulnerable to energy sanctions or other kinds of strategic energy blockading. Indeed, the Suez Canal, the Bab al-Mandab, and the Strait of Hormuz are all critical shipping routes that could be blocked with relative ease by Middle Eastern leaders.

"The United States is well aware of this Achilles heel, and U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) has openly discussed the possibility of wielding its influence in the Middle East to ensure leverage over China if one of the many sources of tension between the oft-altercating superpowers were ever to come to a head.

"While we all hope that conflict with China can be avoided, there’s no denying that there is no shortage of flashpoints where tensions between the very different ideologies of East and West could escalate to a conflict that would have widespread repercussions for economies and energy markets around the world. "

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

TMT Tactical likes this.
  38. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "China Announces Export Controls On Two Metals Used In Chips, Citing 'National Security' "

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...wo-metals-used-chips-citing-national-security

"China announced export controls on two rare earth metals, gallium and germanium, starting on August 1. According to the Ministry of Commerce, the move is to 'safeguard national security and interests.'

"What's most alarming is China controls the world's processing and refining of rare earth metals. These metals have become essential for producing electric vehicles, wind turbines, solar panels, and high-tech defense weapons.

"Gallium is most common in semiconductors, transistors, and small electronic devices. It's also used to make LEDs. As for military-grade Gallium Nitride, it's found in cutting-edge weapon technology that US defense companies produce.

"Three of the most common uses for germanium are rectifiers, transistors, and weapons-sighting systems.

"Here's a breakdown of rare earth metals used in US defense weapons.

[​IMG]

"Meanwhile, China has already placed Lockheed Martin and a unit of Raytheon Technologies on an 'unreliable entities list' over weapon sales to Taiwan.

"Suppose China intends to limit the export of rare earth metals crucial for manufacturing high-tech chips for the US defense industry. In that case, this is a major wake-up call to the military-industrial complex that would need to quickly rejigger its supply chains and or boost domestic spending to increase mining and refining capabilities."
    -----------------------

TMT Tactical likes this.
  39. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    " 'I've Never Seen Anything Like This' - Mysterious Chinese Bio-Lab Discovered In Remote California City"

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...ese-bio-lab-discovered-remote-california-city

"Why would a bio-lab run by a shady Chinese company be operating in Reedley, CA in the central San Joaquin Valley?

"What was supposed to be an empty building used only for storage was home to a black-market type of lab testing facility.

"YourCentralValley.com reports that the discovery was made after a local code enforcement officer noticed this garden hose poking out a back wall of the building.

"Public Health staff also observed blood, tissue and other bodily fluid samples and serums; and THOUSANDS of vials of unlabeled fluids and suspected biological material.

"Additionally they found 900 genetically engineered mice, engineered to catch and carry COVID-19, living in “inhumane” conditions.

"773 of the mice had to be euthanized, and officials found another 178 mice already dead.

"Even county health officials were left in shock.

“ 'I’ve never seen this in my 26-year career with the County of Fresno,' said Assistant Director of the Fresno County Department of Public Health Joe Prado.

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tested the substances and detected at least 20 potentially infectious agents, including coronavirus, HIV, hepatitis and herpes, according to a Health and Human Services letter dated June 6.

"Agents also found thousands of package boxes - many with shipping labels from China. Below is a photo included in court documents in California."

[​IMG]

"NBC News reports that an investigation found the tenant was Prestige BioTech, a company registered in Nevada and unlicensed for business in California. City officials spoke with Xiuquin Yao, who was identified as the company president, through emails included in the court documents.

"As Kyle Bass asks in a brief tweet-thread:

" 'Is this illegal lab the tip of the iceberg? How many additional bioagent labs will be found?'

"THIS WAS A LUCKY FIND.

"The lab was discovered by Reedley, CA city code enforcement officers when they saw a garden hose attached to the building and investigated.

"This investigation into this illegal Chinese bio-agent lab must be handled at the highest levels of US law enforcement to determine a comprehensive plan to protect U.S. national security.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1685250307154948098.html

upload_2023-7-30_18-34-48.png

Here is a local article:

https://www.yourcentralvalley.com/n...is-illegal-medical-lab-discovered-in-reedley/

"REEDLEY, Calif. (KSEE/KGPE) – An investigation into a Reedley warehouse uncovered a large-scale illegal medical lab complete with bioengineered mice, infectious agents, nearly 30 refrigerators and freezers some of which were non-operational, incubators, and more leaving officials shocked and the public worried.

"Local, state, and federal agencies are all involved and what prompted this investigation was a simple garden hose that was illegally attached and coming out of a wall in the back of the building."

---------

Here's another article out of California:

https://californiaglobe.com/articles/mysterious-chinese-covid-lab-uncovered-in-city-of-reedly-ca/

===========================================

"Oh, but isn't China our friend?!"

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: NO!

----------------------

TMT Tactical likes this.
  40. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I do not think this investigation will go far and in fact covered up by our own government members of whom are China's best friend..

This...reading this article..... is the first I have heard of this happening and like the article ..wonder how many other such labs are operating in our country.

Be warned the Ishmaelites in our own government.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris.

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      The perpetrators / one "business man" / I don't the sh## know who, said that this was simply equipment being moved from one medical facility to another. WTF! o_O :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Just like you, my first thought, "Where the hell all are these biologic warfare operations occurring?!" The Chinese want us dead.

Old Geezer, Jul 31, 2023
  41. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    by Olde Geezer...

So too does the Ishmaelite UN.

Remember what was on the first line of the Internationalist. Ishmaelite Georgia Guidestones...

A 500 million Earth Population...

A lot of people are going to have to go to reach that goal.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  42. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    And then people wonder why we have a large military. We're forced to. If we want our trade routes protected, it has to be we who protect them. But now this biden charade malignancy has opened wide all doors into our country and is raping the military into political correctness. He draws-down our military then wants a war with Russia.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  43. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Biden and Harris are clearly puppets....and put there by the people....groups really pulling their puppet strings.

We know something is afoot when the failures of government become so obvious that they are pushing clearly Un American positions and replacing them with internationalist positions....Deep State Positions.

I have thought for years and years now that it makes little difference what political party is in offfice....as the policies change little when your real rulers are in secret...working the puppet strings.

Well...with the Biden Administration the facade is clearly falling....they are not even trying hard to keep it hidden as did they in years and administrations past.

This tells me that someone believes this country belongs to them..by entitlement...by right...divine right of kings....absolute power.

Do they not sometimes call him China Joe????

About six or seven years ago.....we received a safety/security briefing at work wherein a special guest was present and briefed us on doing a better job and how important our jobs were to the Navy and the country.

There was back then a clear implication...warning about the growing power of China....meaning people in the Navy...defense department were aware of what was coming.

Enter China Joe..and the Democrat part....and the phony Republican Party;

I believe that at some time ........someone clearly watched China and made the connection to the Deep State interests and investments in China....by people and groups well entrenched in the west....People with no loyalty to a country or people...only loyalty to their investments.

I also believe that certain of these people....and groups in opposition to what was happening put Donald Trump in office and it was a disaster for the Deep State Internationalists....and their programs....

Thus I believe there is also going on a quiet civil war behind the scenes where few can see ....leading up to the next election....

I also believe the chaos and desperation going on in the news and political arena will greatly intensify....between now and election time..in desperation.

Buckle up.....it is going to be chaos....if we even have another election.

As to Putin and Russia.....

I believe Putin Knows exactly what he is fighting in the UKraine....he is fighting the Deep State Internationalist....who own and run NATO as their private turf....just as they run the Biden Administration....and now America as their private turf....

I believe Putin Knows this and I also believe Trump knows this today.

These Deep State Internationalists had to get rid of Donald Trump...by any means........any means........and we see that desperate fruit taking place in the news right now....and it will intensify ...greatly before the next election....they are that desperate.

It is becoming obvious to some of us that we have now morphed back into a "Non Representative Government."

A Deep State Government.

I also strongly suspect that this is going on because the strong point of the Biden Administration is not leadership....but instead ...the blame game..

The Blame Game is necessary to keep fooling the average television and or movie trained/educated American...today.

This is the nature of the quiet Civil War that is going on in America....without the awareness of most Americans.....

But how about those Kardashians...and that ESPN?????

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Aug 1, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  44. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    You think it is bad now......????

What do you think will happen should Harris become President???

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  45. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    do you think that is possible? she is an out and out communist and is incompetent to boot.
    I suppose being incompetent is no barrier, just look at Von De Leyen(EU) now being touted by Biden as the new Nato chief, if that happens we really are in trouble.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  46. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

I think that Biden is an out and out Communist/Internationalist... and if possible.... would enforce Communist/Internationalist Doctrine and practice on Americans and America. Harris was , to me, a desperate move by the Democrat party to win both the black and women's vote...nothing to do with competancy....for the j0b..

Both Biden and Harris have clearly demonstrated that the standards/requirements for the office of President of the United States are no where near as high as we have been lead/mislead to believe that they are.

As to this Von De Leyen woman...same principle applies... The standards are Internationalist standards ..not German Standards or representation. It can be made in the Media to look like German standards....or in America like American standards but when the rubber hits the road....a switch will take place unto Internationalist Deep State Standards...requirements.
    NATO is Deep State..

All of these people and groups are, to me, Ishmaelite in nature.....

In America the oath of office...is to support the Constitution of the United States and with that ...the freedom and liberty of Americans and America....not to privily substitute another form of government and power ....over the top of the Constitution ...as if this substitution was the Constitution.

Donald Trump made this substitution scheme come out into the open and with it the Deep State desperation......and echos of this are going out internationally ...for those who can see past ESPN and or those Kardashians...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Aug 2, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  47. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    all politicians seem to be globalists, the ones over here are for sure and I'm sure its the same there, the nation state is of no interest to them its all about global issues not the nation state.
    I think the one exception may be Trump, which is why they are using federal means to go after him, any excuse, its all to stop him running in the next election, its all political .

48. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Agree lonewolf....pretty much in the bullseye here...on target...
    To me that makes most of leadership....Ishmaelites...with an allegiance to something other than their oath and people...

Yes...I think the Globalists are desperate to stop Trump and I believe as we near the next election they will become more and more desperate.....even to the means of cancelling the next election....if not worse...much much worse...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  49. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The "will to power" is born-into the human species. Add testosterone and the instinct can go very nasty/violent.

Millennia ago, it was fighting over who was the chief of a village. Later-on, technology and growing populations made the struggle go for regions / countries. With today's billions of people and high technology, those addicted to power wish to control entire regions of this planet.

Humans wishing individuality, Liberty, and keeping power within their own states/countries get in the way of those who would be gods. In the press (the toadies for the monsters), populism is cursed and progressiveness is praised. Me, I wish the press would come out and say, "Kneel before your betters!" At least that would be honest.

Attacking Freedom has two major forms. One is via an overt military conquest. The other is a chipping away. The latter is what is happening in Western nations. We see this with gun-control/civilian-disarmament, propagandizing/"educating" the masses into being submissive ("I require governance." "Big Brother knows best."), censorship and monitoring the speech of "enemies of the state" actually belong in the previous category yet censorship has now become a mighty weapon, and to these I would add making the masses physically dependent on government with next to zero self-sufficiency.

In the last century, we saw a tremendous amount of thought control. Never think for a moment that that sort of oppression ended. Great efforts on the part of those who demand power are directed towards the conditioning the minds of the masses. The internationalists have conquered universities. Surveys of university professors reveals that well over 75% self-describe themselves as Liberals. Only 10% to 20% consider themselves centrist or conservative. University students are punished when they express non-correct thinking. Professors give lower grades to free thinkers. Born-again-Leftist students shun or actually physically confront students who express views that are not in keeping with the canon of the collective (many conservative and Christian students get hurt).

The Left is winning. The Left is also on a boat in a river that is heading for a waterfall. Economies of the West are going to collapse. Some liberals want this, thinking that post collapse, they can use their goons to suppress the masses. Problem is that post collapse, all those non-self-sufficient people are going to go nuts, go violent, or simply starve to death. The survivors, by definition, are not people easily pushed around; indeed, those folk will shoot you ... maybe even for recreational reasons. Some Leftists know this, thus tighter and tighter restrictions on firearms and firearm tracking via registration.

What is going to happen after the coming world collapse is going to be FAR beyond the imagination of anyone. We are looking at the possibility of nuclear war(s). The U.S. Whitehouse is poking sticks at the Russian nuclear bear. We are in a hot conflict situation with communist China -- weak leadership in America brought about this pathetic situation. Routinely across our planet, SHTF catastrophes have occurred. A given. But again, the upcoming years are going to set records -- that is if there's anybody left to document what went down.

The hoof-beats of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are now thunderous.

Side story:
    WWII, as U.S. forces advanced into Germany, they would disarm civilians. Was easy to do, they'd take the gun registration records and find out who owned firearms. One uncle was part of this civilian disarmament. He said what a shame it was that they tossed absolutely beautiful rifles and shotguns off bridges into rivers. (He managed to get a rifle back to the States, but a fellow soldier stole two pistols he had entrusted to him.) Yes, American soldiers looted. "Well this dead German will not be needing this watch." Might makes right.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. TMT Tactical
      For those that watch or remembers the original "Red Dawn" movie, that is exactly what the the invaders did. They check the gun registry and confiscated all the firearms.

TMT Tactical, Aug 3, 2023
      Old Geezer likes this.
  50. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Power has never been of any interest to me, I'm the original loner, after the societal collapse I just want to be left alone, I want nothing to do with other people.