China At War With Your Country - Who Would Win

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by poltiregist, Oct 20, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Just saw a film on the news of a female drill Sargent conducting herself over a bunch of guys wearing shorts and light weight running shoes . That is todays U.S. military . Actually I wouldn't even be surprised if that woman was tougher than that crowd of whimpy looking guys . Even in a touted combat arena the military in the U.S. army seem to just ride around in a vehicle with a guys and gals having a easy and good time . This is a far distance from the military I knew in the Viet Nam days . --- China' troops on the other hand is a totally different make up of guys that can survive with just a small quantity of rice for a meal each day . This is perhaps a subject that could receive some strong opinions on the matter .

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
  2. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Not only would just ground troops be considered in a match up . Who would win in a nuclear exchange or who would win in shear number of ships , personnel numbers or other available technology ?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Doing some research came up with the following on " nukes- China 320 , United States 5,800 , United Kingdom 200 , Canada 0 , Australia 0 ------ On ground troops China 2.81 million , United States 1,37 million , United Kingdom 2,000 , Australia 2,000

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Legendary Survivalist Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    dont know where you got your info from, my records state that the current number in the Uk army is around 80,000 plus 2,900 Gurkhas and reservists of about 30,000, so a total of some 113,000.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      I wish all of your military / police, plus those retired had shotguns and high-powered rifles in their homes and not just in armories.

Old Geezer, Oct 21, 2021
      watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    China's ability to move its vast armies is lacking. They are now building more troop ships, but basically, they could only project into Southeast Asia. They could take-out all of Australia's military units within just a few days. It would take them much longer to occupy Australia, however.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I believe China has adopted the island hopping strategy used during World War Two . They don't want a nuclear exchange even though they could annihilate half the global countries simultaneously with their 320 nukes because their own mother country would also be destroyed . Now that the protection many countries relied upon " the U.S. " has been bought and conquered by China they are free to conquer one country at a time . Hitler followed this same strategy conquering one country at a time and then exploit it's resources gaining strength for the next conquest .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Old Geezer

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Yeah, but they are running into economic troubles at home:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/...h-slows-amid-power-property-troubles-n1281732

"Shipping Costs Surge: $17,000 to Ship Container to California from Asia, Up from $3,800 in 2020"

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2021/10/21/shipping-costs-surge-california-asia/

Chinese products were once base-cheap. That could be coming to an end.

With China having problems, India will have great opportunities to underbid China -- especially concerning the European market.

China's problems will be a boost to U.S.-made products.

American consumers are will now be looking at some serious inflation.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't believe China will attack us on a direct military assault. That would be suicide for them. They don't need to any ways. They have our corrupt liberal politicians to do there hard work for them.

Poltiregist, I take it you haven't been keeping track of how the military "fights" any more. If you go out of the wire with the intent of going no farther than you can and be back on base with restaurants, internet and phone service by sun down. That restricts things a bit. The boys did there jobs but our politicians fought a diplomatic war. They didn't fight to kill the enemy and win. It was like nam but with more politics and fewer KIA. KIA's are bad press. The 1000's with missing legs and arms were easier to spin and PTSD is just an abbreviation. Infantry manned the firebases and POG's ran the war.I

I had a friend in SF that was there in the early days when they were learning that humvees couldn't get around and they were getting Toyota trucks for transport. He told me that 2 of them would go fishing to draw enemy fire so they could locate the enemy. He said they didn't worry much because they were terrible shots. He also said they were great at making IED's.

Dale

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    British Army is being downgraded in the next few years, military wants less "boots on the ground" and more technology like Drones and unmanned missiles, which can be controlled by some one in a building in the UK but blow up someone hundreds of miles away, dont need a "Squaddie" for that just some kid brought up on online games.

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  10. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Gurkas.....Hoo Rah!!!!!! Gurkas.....!!!

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

11. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Wow!!!! That verily looks good...even great........................................................on paper!!!!!

How does that go.....Of mice and men??

Or is it all the plans of mice and men!!!!???

I suspect that we too are going to have to relearn this lesson here in the states.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

12. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    your point? I thought "hoo rah" was only for Marines? well it is on NCIS!
    Gurkhas are tough little fighters. and those knives they use will take your head off.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    more to do with politicians and money I think.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  14. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Lonewolf.

For those of us who are want to read history...and in particular the history of various empires......the stories of the Gurkas are the stuff of legend...

Politicians....Wow!!!

Please keep in mind the philosophy off which many in leadership positions today operate ...from GFW Hegel....

" The State is god."

This is why I am oft want to declare that so many Americans are woefully ignorant of history ....and that we are citizens here...not subjects....though I believe someone here would like to make us into "Subjects."

Again...Ishmaelites run wild!!! This is Internationalism....subjects ...not citizens..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The state is god is a communist mantra. individuals are expendable but the state must survive at all costs.

16. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Once again in the Bullseye...Lonewolf.....on target...!!

I do not believe many Americans know this history nor have they ever heard of GFW Hegel.

But how about those Kardashians!!??

Oh...and I have no idea what is NICS....not familiar with it!!!

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have not heard of GFW Hegel before.
    not NICS, NCIS: Leroy Jethro Gibbs.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. Old Geezer