Chinese Spy Balloon.....lol Lol Lol...ok...here We Go Again...,.

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Feb 3, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Chinese spy balloon.....LOL LOL LOL...ok...here we go again...,.

Nothing works quite as good as putting the American people on the "Manufactured Outrage" Manufacturing bad guys again.

You mean to tell me that the Chinese are so dumb that they cannot make an aircraft that can be controlled and directed/flown to its goals/target like our U 2 spy plane..or a satellite high enough in orbit to look at the earth through several different light spectrums.....day or night??

Or even manufacture their own spy satellites???

The Chinese have to resort to balloons.???

Is someone in this propaganda systems serious????

Does the Average ESPN and or Kardashian trained American have any idea for lhow long and how often we have been spying on other countries....not just in the visible and invisible light spectrums...but in the electronic spectrum as well.
    And I mean even flying over other countries air space...

Talk about calling the kettle black...

Here this link..

Secretary of State Blinken's China Visit Postponed Over Spy Balloon | Newsmax.com

No one with any potential uses balloons to spy on another nation and people with todays available tools...including drones.

This is more Good Cop/Bad Cop.....someone needs us stupid............again. More manufacturing bad guys for political gain.

The average American has no idea how good our ability is in spying......not just on Foreign nations and people but on we Americans ourselves.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris...

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Be Warned these Ishmaelites who would manufacture outrage...good cop/bad cop in order to put us on the puppet strings.

The Chinese have no computer hackers who can get into almost any computer system in America???

The Chinese need to resort to balloons....LOL LOL LOL.....

Ok....what's next to manufacture American outrage...anger...put Americans on the puppet strings when needed.

I smell an Ishmaelite on this one..both in China and here in America....both playing good cop/bad cop on the American people.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.