Climate Change Facts

Discussion in 'Climate Change' started by Keith H., Apr 20, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      425/460

Blog Posts:
  2. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:
    With all due respect, are you one of those who believes we all die in 12 years?

3. Sonofliberty

170/173

Blog Posts:
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  4. Sonofliberty

170/173

Blog Posts:
    The climate has been changing for a long time. In the short term, we call it "weather". In the long term we see major swings. How many SUVs were driving around in 1100 BC?

24b6c7f16d0738d2a72b5d7c5ca94f3c.jpeg

GrizzlyetteAdams likes this.
  5. Sonofliberty

170/173

Blog Posts:
    15 minutes in so far and a tremendous lack of relevant data and facts about the causes of "climate change". They are making many inflammatory statements, but no actual facts. Lot's of stories about fires and dying animals; but there have been multiple mass extinctions from long before man even existed.

6. Sonofliberty

170/173

Blog Posts:
    I am sorry, I could not make it all the way through. This is just a propaganda piece full of outright lies, stretched truths, and fabrications. They use emotion instead of logic and facts. They do not address the changes in the sun and the rest of the solar system. They do not address the many times this stuff has happened before man even had the minimal ability to affect climate that we do now. Goebbels would be proud.

zulu-X-treme likes this.
  7. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Too there's the matter of solar radiation levels at Earth's surface going higher due to the fluctuation of the strength of the Earth's magnetic fields dropping lower. How could the Earth's temperatures NOT go up and down and up and down and ...

Put an ice cube in a microwave, flip on the power, and see what happens to Mr. Icecube.

The climate change mantra is being used for political gain. Universities are overtly far-Left in their political leanings. Politics doesn't effect the design of "scientific" experiments? Yeah sure, that and I'm Napoleon Bonaparte.

Praise God that the fluctuations are not in the hundreds of degrees! Nothing living would likely exist. Or, maybe there is sentient life out there that can survive such fluctuations. If they ever visit, we'll have to ask how things are "back home".

8. Keith H.

425/460

Blog Posts:
    12 years, No Sol, though climate change is difficult to put a time scale on. As more ice melts, the more black water is produced, & so things speed up even more. I do think it is quite possible that we could have TEOTWAWKI before the end of this century, & the complete extinction of all life on earth sometime in the next century or the 23rd century. As you say, not very long at all.
    Keith.

9. Keith H.

425/460

Blog Posts:
    With all due respect Sol, if this is what you think of climate change, why do you bother following/going to this "climate change" board ?! Ignore it mate, not worth your time.
    Keith.

10. Sonofliberty

170/173

Blog Posts:
    I didn't go to that board, I saw a new thread started on the "new" tab. My problem with the topic is that there is no real evidence. There are a lot of emotional arguments and solutions that boil down to Americans need to pay more taxes and change their lives while everybody else, especially China, does what they will. IMO, this is all about forming a one world government and ending the nation state as an entity. IMO, this will be the end of liberty and freedom for individuals for something we cannot affect even if we really wanted to.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    In the next century, we are about as likely to have an ice age start as a worldwide heatwave. Most likely neither is going to happen. The issue is simple. There are too many people. We will have to deal with that one way or another. The climate may be an excuse for the coming slaughter but it won't be the true cause. Droughts and such have been the end for many civilizations. Weather is a lot worse than climate change because it happens so much faster, can be more extreme and is unforeseeable. A three-year drought will have millions of people starving to death and the refugees will make the current Islamic refugees look like a tiny number of well-mannered angels!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Sonofliberty

170/173

Blog Posts:
    I don't buy the overpopulation myth either. With the same population density as NYC, every person in the world could live in the state of Texas. The real problem is with governmental corruption imo. That and the inability of people to live and work together. IMO, that friction between groups could be seriously reduced with the elimination of the "religion of peace"

zulu-X-treme and TMT Tactical like this.
  13. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm not talking about the US. India, China is getting better but still struggles with feeding their people. Many of the places in the Middle East are totally dependent on food shipped from outside of their country. Most of Africa stays on the verge of starvation and as we feed them it gets worse every generation. Europe is already beginning to be overcome by the refugees just from the Middle
    East. I see chaos coming. When people start to starve in mass there ARE going to be wars and they are going to grow until the entire world is drawn into it. Nobody is as dangerous as someone with NOTHING left to lose.

The thing that you fail to understand is that when the WORLD goes to war it will drag everyone into the fight. In neither WW1 nor WW2 was the mainland of the US or even Hawaii threatened with invasion. If the world goes to war the US will end up right in the middle of it.

The US is fine. We probably export more food than we eat. This is going to make us a target even more than it does now. even our "allies" now days hate us to some extent because they know that they are dependent on us to feed and protect them. How do you think people feel when they watch their children starve and know that we throw out more food than they could ever imagine eating. The poor ALWAYS hate the rich. Even inside the US, the democratic party is mostly about making the rich support the poor in the way that they feel they are entitled.

If we allow it they will import our executioners through their wide open borders. Our enemies are legion. We sit here smug like the Thanksgiving turkey feeling special and far above the butcher's ax.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  14. lonewolf

lonewolf Moderator Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    nearly every nation acknowledges at the very least that there is a problem with climate change but the one exception seems to be America and Americans, I don't know why that is maybe its a cultural thing, I know some one from USA will have another theory but we are all in this together, yes a lot of it is to do with overpopulation, 7 billion people on one planet is too many, its not just the space they occupy its all the gases they expel in their daily lives, all the land that is taken up and covered over with concrete and tarmac, all the resources that are used up, they always say "if your not part of the answer you are part of the problem".

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  15. Oldguy

Oldguy Expert Member
      193/230

Blog Posts:
    "STUPID" is the problem!

"STUPID" can not be cured except with death!

"STUPID" has reached and exceeded critical mass

Humanity is doomed.

Nothing to do with AGW!

The snowball of doom is rolling and picking up speed.

Welcome to the start of the end:D not long now

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    please expand your theory:confused: explain more.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. Oldguy

Oldguy Expert Member
      193/230

Blog Posts:
    As the population has expanded the percentage of smart people has reduced, idiots that would have normally extracted themselves from the gene pool before reproducing have persisted long enough to reproduce.

As each decade has passed the west has got more complicated needing a higher IQ to operate but the average IQ has been dropping. As a result there are more jobs requiring a certain IQ level, lets say 40% need an IQ of 100 plus but the population only has 20% with an IQ of 100 plus, the other 20% of jobs either stay vacant or get filled by not so smart people.
    Idiots get promoted beyond there level of competence and "STUPID" rises to the occasion.
    We have all met idiots in jobs beyond them I know I have!

Only really three outcomes
    It continues and things regress back to where few smart people are needed (sod turners)
    Extinction
    or selective breeding to raise the percentage of smart people either by design or hardship! Eugenics, currently a dirty concept.

I envision a major crash and hardship thinning out humanity where only the smart live long enough to breed!

18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes, or as I call it "dumb and dumber", intelligence seems to get less the more we rely on technology, it dosent take a great intellect to punch a few buttons, and it dosent take any great skills to breed, especially when you look at just what is breeding these days.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  19. Sonofliberty

170/173

Blog Posts:
    Stop asking us to pay for everybody else and/or give up our sovereignty and personal freedoms. If this is a serious issue, stop exempting the real polluters like China, India and the developing nations. Most especially, allow real debate and real questions with real evidence. This is NOT settled science by any means. Changing temperatures on the other planets show that this issue is not limited to Earth and thus NOT caused solely or even mainly by mankind. These events have happened in the past and they will happen again. There have been 5 or 6 previous mass extinctions long before we came on the scene. Shit happens. We cannot stop it even if we completely bankrupted every single nation on earth. Do you propose we follow the plan outlined on the Georgia guide stones? Do you call for the culling of 90% of the world's population? If so, who do you plan to cull?

20. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Climate change is an inevitable FACT that most Americans understand. The problem that you are seeing is that most of the world, because of envy and their refusal to face facts that are not pleasant, want to blame climate change on America. Why is it that you think that America cutting its throat would make your life so much better??? The FACT is that America has made far greater advances in reducing their environmental impact than any other country on Earth. If you live in a poor country run by masters that control your every move you don't offer much to the outside world and since you make very little you pollute very little. If on the other hand you do a lot and build a lot and grow enough food to feed the rest of the world you are GOING to have a bigger imprint on things.

IF the US gave into the worlds wishes it would mean mass starvation, you would be paying 25 dollars a liter for fuel, The Nato forces would be GONE and you would be subject to bigger countries desires. How are your Russian, Chinese and German language skills?

The fact that you have let your government become your masters and have allowed them to take away your freedom may make you mad that we in America are still resisting this stupidity but destroying us won't make your life any better. You live in a nation that is invested in slowly turning most of its people into little more than slaves. Your nation fears that the US and its freedoms will infect you with the backbone to resist so they use propaganda to make us the monsters of the world. SO BE IT! If being free and living in a nation that allows its citizens to decide their fate is monstrous then color me a MONSTER.

The idea of Global Warming is mostly a scam but the idea that the US is causing it is just plain stupidity and as false as the USSR propaganda was in the cold war. You can't make predictions based on a tiny sampling of facts and expect accurate results.

I hope the next time the evil empire arises that people remember that we are monsters and refuse to allow us to help them. I and many Americans are tired of fighting your wars and dying for your freedom. You seem to value it so very little. It is never appreciated and only makes people hate you more if you help them very much.

21. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    You are mostly correct. When birth control became an easy option the human species started to divide in the first world countries into what I call Homo Sapiens Maximus and Homo Sapiens Minimus. The inherently stupid continue to have kids in bunches that they can't take care of. In the past, that meant a huge infant and child mortality rate. Now the weakness of the Homo Sapiens Maximus means that the stupid are coddled and fed and allowed to breed like rabbits while the producers, movers, and shakers chose to have fewer and fewer children.

Over time we are going to actually become two very different species unless something happens to reset the survival of the fittest to something more than how many kids can you produce. I honestly think that TEOTWAWKI is a lot like the Global Climate thing. It is inevitable and the cause may be debated but the end result is much the same. When we as a group become too stupid to continue we WILL do something stupid and things will happen that will kill off most of the mental midgets that are infesting the world.

What I am talking about is an ecological necessity. We have learned over time that if you mess with the balance in nature it will fly out of balance and big changes suddenly happen. If you introduce a new species into an environment the results can be shocking! If you remove a species from an environment it can be equally shocking! Ask and Australian about rabbits, cats, and hogs!!!

As people become stupider we will make more and more bad choices and in the end, nature will correct us. There is no fixing stupidity. In the end, it is like allowing weeds to flourish in your garden. The only way your garden can live and produce is to REMOVE the weeds. We could do this...but we won't. We will keep paying and supporting the human weeds until the human environment collapses.

Sometimes when a garden reaches the point where it is completely taken over by the weeds your best bet is to burn it, plow it under, and start all over new from the beginning. Humanity is not doomed we just need to clean our garden or nature will do it for us.

22. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The top most polluting countries having the highest co2 levels are:
    1.China.
    2. USA.
    3.India.
    4. Russia.
    5.Japan.
    all highly industrialised nations. I suppose the more a country makes the more CO2 it produces.
    if you have a "primitive" or 3rd world country that produces nothing of any significance then its CO2 footprint will be minimal.
    UK is number 10.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. poltiregist

poltiregist Expert Member
      247/345

Blog Posts:
    genetics matter any livestock or pet breeder knows this , people are not exempt from this fact .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    rubbish breeds rubbish, sort of thing?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. poltiregist

poltiregist Expert Member
      247/345

Blog Posts:
    I am not calling anybody rubbish but facts are facts regardless if it socially acceptable . Our planet is seeing a dumbing down process . This leads to prisons overflowing with low I.Q. people .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. Duncan

Duncan Expert Member
      130/173

Blog Posts:
    I don't want to be a part of a mass extinction. Do you?

There is nothing on the Georgia Guidestones that calls for "culling " anyone; it merely states that a half-billion people would be a better level of population, and I agree with them. If the people of the Earth would cut their number of children to those which they could properly support and raise, we would get there in three or four generations

TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    as I said before "dumb and dumber".

TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    it is said if the bees die out that humans will follow 4 years later .

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  29. jdeatsch

jdeatsch New Member
      3/29

Blog Posts:
    and THAT is happening now. I have bumble bees and butterflies as 'pollinators' au natural.

I'm thinking that's not enough so I investigated "Mason Bees" and now have some. They are, dare I say it?, the bee's knees? Non-agressive, minimal care required, just all around, for me, a great deal. My garden experiment like's 'em. My beginning orchard like's 'em, they are industrious critters and leave me alone.

I like's 'em pretty much.

Jim

TMT Tactical, Sonofliberty and Duncan like this.
  30. zulu-X-treme

zulu-X-treme Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    I've read the thread with interest and would like to add my '5 cents' :) Somewhere I can hear the ramblings of Al Gore!!!

Climate Change is a myth, it's more like Geo-Engineering and Weather Modification (research Chemtrails) - The planet needs C02 to function properly, man's contribution is something like 0.02% of all the CO2 generated... Just for interest, when the dykes collapsed due to the floods (or other reasons) in Mississippi a fresh water marsh was contaminated with salt water leading to it's demise and in turn released an insane amount of CO2, something equivalent to 4-5 years worth of all the CO2 generated in NY (could have my timeline wrong, it's been a while)... The production of CO2 is a natural event that's been happening forever and critical to the planet thriving.

And then we have this https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/06/switzerland-giant-new-machine-sucking-carbon-directly-air ...So the same folks who created the myth now have the right to tax us accordingly by demonising CO2, vehicle CO2 emissions tax and then create machines to remove it from an environment that requires it. Count my words soon we will all be personally taxed for exhaling CO2, this is all a mechanism to fleece the populace of more and more of their hard earned money and has nothing to do with 'saving' the planet.... And Carbon Tax right offs, so I can buy a big chunk of forest in Brazil, displace the local populace and based on how many tonnes of CO2 said piece of forest can filter I'm able to continue 'polluting' what a joke!!!

Slowly through the systemised destruction of the benefits of living off the land (rural), the populace have flooded into cities and in turn have lost their ability in being self sufficient and/or fend for themselves, which drastically increased their reliance on the corporate machine to feed them, to 'heal' them and to provide for them... This has created this illusion that over population is the biggest threat to mankind and the planet in general... We are being herded, herded to destruction... It's a lot easier to control the sheeple in an enclosed environment, poison them, monitor them, etc. 'They' want us off the land, that's been the plan all along, the technocratic oligarchs nightmarish wet dream!!! https://www.businessinsider.com/chi...punishments-and-rewards-explained-2018-4?IR=T

Folks can barely do anything for themselves anymore, the drug like addiction to tech is frightening and with AI (The 4th Industrial Revolution) coming there won't be much for anyone to do except strap on the VR helmets and disappear into a world of make belief, also part of the plan. Governments will pay their slaves a stipend and if you don't 'fall-in-line' you will be punished - No vegetable or meat coupons for you this month, no travelling, no flights, etc. It's systematic and purposeful, and the end game is pure and utter control, The 1984 George Orwell wrote us about.

The dumbing down of society is also not happening by accident, let's pray that Google never goes down... Ask most young folk today if they own a book(s), it's a joke to some. Why is the average reply. People can no longer think for themselves, if the 'Tell-A-Lie-Vision' doesn't so say then it's not true. There's no more questioning of the narrative, it's accepted as gospel, if the governments says it's true then it's true. 'Holy-Wood' as in Witches Wand has put a spell on mankind convincing us that's this is the way it's supposed to be and that there's no alternative. The idea that trans-humanism is the future and that AI is going to make everything better - It's going to be very interesting to see how this all plays out!!!

And now with all the lies and fear mongering over the last few years 'they' are finally admitting to geo-engineering and weather modification and now want to dim the Sun - To what end? Everything on the planet desperately needs the Sun so why would anyone think it's a good idea to dim it? Well the narcissistic psychopaths would!!! https://futurism.com/research-dimming-sun This is being done to us on purpose. How clever, create a make believe problem and then give yourself license to 'fix' it!!! Personally I think 'they've' already started, the entire planets weather is 'on-it's-head' and of course 'they' are blaming climate change and then provide all sorts of outlandish weather modification methods to save us - Ironic isn't it?

31. zulu-X-treme

zulu-X-treme Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
  32. Duncan

Duncan Expert Member
      130/173

Blog Posts:
    One of the great things about this forum is that we are all entitled to our own opinions as well as encouraged to discuss them.

33. Morgan101

Morgan101 Expert Member
      235/345

Blog Posts:
    Here! Here! To have a forum where we can respectfully disagree, and discuss issues is a blessing.

TMT Tactical and Sonofliberty like this.
  34. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    emphasis on the word "respectfully";)

TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.
  35. Brownbear

Brownbear Expert Member
      173/230

Blog Posts:
    Interesting thread, but let's cut away from the politics or the why for a moment. The climate is changing, there is a vast mouth of good science to support that. If you look for yourself you too will be able to see it in changes of flora and fauna, it just takes a little while to look.

So, back to why it is happening, well there is the problem, there are so. nay polarised theories. I suspect the climate would have been changing regardless of human input. It may be changing faster or the effects exacerbated by human input. Nut here's the thing, who wants to live in a place that has pollution smog like some places in China or India. I don't see a lot of hands up in the air for that one. So, o the off chance it is us lot that is causing/exacerbating the situation doesn't it make really good sense to all be responsible.

And then there is the thorny issue of politics. Of course politics has become involved and I have no doubt that there are those who would use the issue for personal and political gain. In terms of the businesses that thrive on the issue, who hasn't seen all manner of gizmos and gadgets that claim to be green but have been flown and driven for thousands of miles to your local store. It happens, wherever there is an issue someone is there to make a buck out of it. And, as I'm sure we all know, most politicians would sell their own mothers to for notoriety and to gain power.

At the end of the day it is for all of us to take personal responsibility, form our own views and to live decent lives. If we consider climate change in our daily lives and buy just a few less items from the far side of the world and use a bit less gas, how does it harm us as individuals? Probably not at all, but if climate change is the greatest threat the world has ever seen it might just help to save us all.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019