Climate Emergency In Scotland

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Aug 12, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-49207097

Good morning all,

My colleague here, an ex-Highlander sent me above knowing my profound style of preparedness.

Was not familiar with climate cafes. Here's an idea to reduce greenhouse gas emissions: Do NOT travel to the climate cafe. Use emails or semaphore flag signaling. It's transportation causing the most amount of greenhouse gases.

Climate Cafe founder Jesse Pepper's emergency involving his "all of us working together" globally requires many semaphore message relay teams to reach India and China. 16 year old Ruby can help.

Robing Parker: The Government is already helping ! There are opportunities to change from a gas boiler to eg tidal basin electric generators. Contact the Chamber of Commerce Beijing, China. Have PIN ready.

Major matters like climate have been made into social events. The older here will recall how Joan Baez could create the largest political crowds with her beautiful soprano voice and nice songs. How much has been accomplished since then ?

Anticipate the usual routine. At one time it was gold, silver, gemstones, spices. Now, it's selected kinds of non-polluting energy. The usual routine involves harnessing science and engineering for confrontations.

I will contribute labor but instead of working the flags, I'll work the night shift on the heliograph.

Hello, New Delhi ....

Keith H. and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Thank you for the link.
    Keith.

TMT Tactical likes this.