Collapse Of Civilization

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Old Geezer, Feb 16, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://jonathanturley.org/2021/02/...shakespeare-to-be-removed-from-reading-lists/

"While the House managers were quoting Shakespeare in their case against President Donald Trump last week, it appears that the Bard may soon be less known than “Poor Yorick” who we once knew so well. There is a growing campaign by teachers to drop Shakespeare and other Western literature from classes. One group, #DisruptTexts, insists 'This is about White supremacy and colonization.' Lorena German, National Council of Teachers of English Anti-Racism Committee chair and a co-founder of the Disrupt Texts forum, insisted 'everything about the fact that he was a man of his time is problematic about his plays. We cannot teach Shakespeare responsibly and not disrupt the ways people are characterized and developed.'

"We previously discussed how the portrait of William Shakespeare was removed at the University of Pennsylvania’s English Department as a statement for greater racial sensitivity and diversity. Students are increasingly being deprived of such foundational classics as “Romeo and Juliet,” “Macbeth,” “King Lear” or Richard III. These are works that are not only masterpieces but shaped generations of later works and continue to be referenced in modern writing. Yet, this is a movement that has been building since 1987 when Jesse Jackson led Stanford undergraduates chanting, 'Hey, ho, Western Civ has got to go!'”

Those preppers who are learning how to live in mud huts and throw spears are going to be at the top of civilization it seems.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Part of the anti-Christ war against civilization, decency, advanced thought is the burning of the books of Western Civilization.

There is now a global war going on to reverse evolution and return to the animal state.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Old Geezer,

My view is that both Shakespear's writings and the biased mathematics are just the fringes of the overall problem.

Our real problem is the English language. I recommend we immediatly stop talking in English, stop writing in English, road signed must be removed for replacement,......

It is time to immediately adopt Esparanto.

Any member of any organization teaching English needs re-education at a reeducation center.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    not quite going back that far, just a basic simple lifestyle.
    collapse of civilization? its probably about time, things have got silly now.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    After the weak, stupid and hopelessly useless die off there will be plenty of places to live. For a generation or two mankind will mostly live off of the remnants of the current civilization. Why mine for metals when they are just sitting all around in the form of old cars and buildings. I don't see people falling much below a late 1700s level of civilization.

Dalewick, Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  7. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    by Olde Geezer...

Evolution" is " the global war to reverse civilization...and return us to the animal state.

I know this because of the 180 degree demonic reversal going on in our institutes of higher learning.,

Intellect alone is not it nor the cause of civilization....

Intellects alone and man made wisdom.....is not it as evidenced by Rome...and or Greece..

These are Royal systems...variations of feudalism...a few living well off the labors and risk taking of others...

Exactly where our "Fallen" leadership is trying to take us today.....,

The real cause of Civilization and progress is hardly spoken about in institutes of higher learning such that it is easier to bring in substitute systems ...global systems....International World Systems.....World currency Fiat systems...not just in currency but other fiats as well.... et al....
    Plato, Hegel, Spinoza, Kant, Hume, et al...anything but the real causes...

The Great Reset...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Initially, "developed" areas will revert to 1700s ... with mass die-offs.

Some areas looked down upon as being "country bumpkins" will actually fair best. I'd put them reverting only back to the 1920s. Ironic this. Country farmers have multiple generators -- they must.

Dairy farmers MUST have barn generators for the milking machines because they sure cannot count on continual electrical power from the grid; their power goes missing all the time. Farmers store diesel fuel, i.e. glorified kerosene.

Shoot, I must have 4 - 6 really decent kerosene lamps. I love old kerosene lamps for they were used when I was a boy. When I see an old lamp with a sturdy reservoir, I buy it -- I'm forever in antique stores. I have replacement wicks and replacement glass chimneys for them. Storm kerosene lanterns -- got them. I use "obsolete" non-power-tools all the time. God in Heaven, praised be His name, is the only Fellow who knows how many fires I've started in fireplaces. If I run out of fire-wood, I've got Mr. Chainsaw and in the forests around here, there is no shortage of dead trees that have NOT fallen onto the ground and gone to rot.

Oldest son has a new welder. Even as an old man, I could aid and assist local techies to get power-plant operations back into operation. I deeply/seriously doubt they'd need any help from the likes of me, but hey if they need some help, what the hell, I'll try). I live in a "Mr. Fixit" region -- people here do NOT run to professional repairmen unless the problem is BAD. Plus, there are plenty of professional repairmen if you have the barter. Heartland America has plenty of self-sufficient regions. Heartland America has millions of folk who are good (beyond Sharpshooter) with their rifles in their gun collections (getting one's expert's marksmanship badge is only one's beginning to get really good).

I'm a broken record, but there are regions that will NOT be utterly devastated by SHTF events. Most places however will be toast. Look at the city-folk who moved into Texas and now have gotten hit with a serious dose of winter; these dislocated sheeple are decompensating. Oops! Too bad. So sad.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    In the UK the collapse of civilization will be complete, about 80% of the population live in cities and large urban centres and rely on mains supplies for heat, light and cooking and on supermarkets for their food, if it dosent come out of a tap, work at the click of a switch or is on the shelf in a store, they will be lost, most do not know where their food comes from or even care. the die off will start at 80% and climb from there. most wont even know there is a problem until the store shelves are empty and the lights go off, by then it will be too late for many.
    it has been said that we in the UK, especially if one lives in a city, are 4 generations removed from the land and most have no idea of agriculture or horticultural methods, they live in the 21st Century and have 21st Century attitudes and morals.
    to survive we will have to live a pre industrial life style, anything that uses technology will be finite and will eventually fail, anything that uses fuel like generators will only last as long as the stockpile of fuel does then it will go silent and just be so much scrap metal.
    in fact life post SHTF will be mostly a quiet one, no more traffic and airplane noises, and many people wont be able to handle that either.
    some people have been committing suicide because they cant live with lockdown and being cut off from friends and their "peer group" so you can imagine how the suicide rate will sky rocket during SHTF.
    anyone with a serious drug or alcohol problem is likely to find their supply cut off and " cold turkey" or death will be the only way out. smokers will find their tobacco supply has expired especially in a country where we cant grow it.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Old Geezer,

Do believe me on this; those power plant operator techies would need your help.

Two years ago I represented my rural county at the state's first exercise of emergency sheltering focused to the disabled. At an important city of national significance - Norfolk, Virginia, the home of the USN - especially the submarines - their shelter was well funded - all the $$$ comes from D.C. - and considered a top tier setup. They had "U.P.S.": Uninterrupted Power Supply.

It didn't work.

The younger Forum Members might not understand the term "broken record". Perhaps a more modern term like "torn 8 track tape ...............I'd better stop...............

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  11. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    An uninterrupted power supply must be such, uninterrupted. The more modern UPS (they performed such in the 1990's; I depended upon them to do so) must report its state to the processor and processor-keepers. When an UPS sees a loss, even a diminution, of its incoming power it must intelligently report such state. This function of the UPS must be occasionally tested by the things, these biologic things, referred to as "humans".

I've had several UPS devices fail. Continually test them. If they fail, replace them. Shit, my sons keep them on their "toys". Faraday isolation UPS Faraday isolation UPS Faraday isolation UPS Faraday isolation UPS Faraday isolation UPS Faraday isolation UPS Faraday isolation UPS Faraday isolation UPS Faraday isolation UPS Faraday isolation UPS Faraday isolation UPS Faraday isolation UPS -- and then there is more, much more. Oh do I have stories.

Grounding = huge rods driven deep into the earth

When notification is received, the system under control must be returned to "Safe State" prior to the compromise of backup. Safe state can be automated; however, these human thingies must be brought onboard to ensure that matters are put to rights. All equipment must be returned to a safe state. One must be obsessive to the maximum degree. If one is not a bit crazy-obsessive, then they should leave such matters to others.

In the case of industry, back-up power is god-awful POWER -- train-engine power-plants with tall towers of diesel fuel. Industry has superior back-up plans to hospitals. I find this rather tragic.

I have personally conducted tests of EMP attack. I've held a lightning-bolt generator in my hands -- looked and felt just like an Steyr AUG bullpup rifle -- and thrown over 35,000 Volts into electronic equipment to see if I could kill it. The electronics survived! This wasn't my regular job, but I simply had to do it. What joy! Screw EMP, we won!!!!!!!!! F### Ivan!!!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Old Geezer,

Important: "Industry has superior back-up plans than hospitals" !

We beat the EMP dangers. The mosquitos continue to thank us.

All of this has common denominators and a big one is GOVERNMENT.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  13. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    The economic stability of nations around the planet is unknown to me . What I do know my country " the U.S. " is spending money like a drunken sailor . They are simply manufacturing money out of thin air to throw out to the little people like beads at the Marti Gou . They borrow money from other countries with the intention of repaying it with inflated and vastly less valuable money than what they borrowed . The powers in charge seem desperate to usher in the one world government monetary system " agenda 21 " . It appears those in charge of my country know we are hopelessly in debt and are trying to capture as much control over the planet as possible before the collapse and the " One World Government " dream becomes their reality . Thus their hatred for Donald Trump . --- This is the real reason for the bill now pending to make owning firearm or amo illegal or the bill pending to make growing a backyard garden illegal . To completely control the little people the " agenda 21 " advocates need people to be completely dependent on the government including what food they are allowed to consume . --- My personal opinion however I think this plan will lead to a global communist government but economically it will send those caught up in the web on a free fall as the citizens of Venezuela experienced . --- On an individual level I see three possible outcomes Civil War , bondage , or self sufficiency . I have chosen self sufficiency .

watcherchris likes this.
    1. Dalewick
      Is the bill to make gardens illegal state or fed? Hadn't heard about that. Thanks! Dale

Dalewick, Feb 21, 2021
      watcherchris and poltiregist like this.
  14. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Dalewick this is bill HR 875 and is federal . You can find it on google . I just reviewed the bill and am not sure if this bill is already dead or has been revived , since the Free U.S. fell . Either way though this shows the intention of those that proclaimed they now run the U.S. . If I am not mistaken even North Korea and communist China allow their citizens to grow food .

Dalewick likes this.
  15. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Poltiregist, I read HR 875 and it's rewrite HR961 and the original 875 of wanting a new agency seems dead and 961 seems to be prohibiting the sale of horse meat in the US which already exist.

Dale

poltiregist likes this.
  16. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Middle East tinder box

https://www.foxnews.com/world/israels-netanyahu-blames-iran-for-cargo-ship-attack

"Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday accused Iran of attacking an Israeli-owned ship in the Gulf of Oman last week, a mysterious explosion that further spiked security concerns in the region.

"Without offering any evidence to his claim, Netanyahu told Israeli public broadcaster Kan that "it was indeed an act by Iran, that’s clear."

"'Iran is the greatest enemy of Israel, I am determined to halt it. We are hitting it in the entire region,' Netanyahu said. Iran promptly dismissed the charges.

"The blast struck the Israeli-owned MV Helios Ray, a Bahamian-flagged roll-on, roll-off vehicle cargo ship, as it was sailing out of the Middle East on its way to Singapore on Friday. The crew was unharmed, but the vessel sustained two holes on its port side and two on its starboard side just above the waterline, according to American defense officials.

"The ship came to Dubai’s port for repairs on Sunday, days after the blast that revived security concerns in Mideast waterways amid heightened tensions with Iran."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I had to bust out laughing at that article speculating on divers...

Diving to set explosives on any ship....even in port is extremely dangerous....no matter what they say in the movies...and or television.

Ships have sea valves on the side of them ...some sucking in to pumps and some thrusting water out from pumps.

If you pass close to one of these sea valves you can get sucked onto the sea valve screen and if suction is sufficient you are not getting unstuck. They do not tell you that in the movies...and or television. You would have to know where these sea valves are located on the hull and for that specific ship type.

Most likely the charges were placed by a small boat or RPG or such.....Particularly just above the water line..

Also coming along the side of a large ship under way has it's own dangers...as well. Most likely this would have to be done at night......preferably when the ship is at anchor.

When we have divers on the side of a ship certain sea valves are secured and tagged out...the breakers turned off and a safety device installed so that the pumps cannot be operated and if the water flow must be continued...the flow is re routed to the other side of the ship away from the divers....to other pumps and sea valves. The divers area briefed not to dive away from their work area...

Diving on an operating ship even in port is dangerous business.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
  18. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Putting a limpet mine on a moving vessel, even with a stand off brace, is almost impossible without getting yourself killed. It's dangerous enough in harbor with the vessel at anchor since most harbors have defense forces and Israeli ships have armed security.

If this was Iran my money is on it being done from a small vessel with an RPG or some other small missile.

Dale

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  19. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    One thing we can be certain , with the characters we have in the U.S. proclaiming to be duly elected , there will not be anything said or done that might provoke their friend Iran . The planet will be going down a very dark path .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Dalewick....

A point of curiosity as I do not know what is the state of the art RPG rocket available today.

I speculate that there are new and improved types available that were not around in the Vietnam days. Would that be a correct speculation...better penetration even against some types of armor??? Also I know that certain ships hull plates are not all that thick with an RPG in mind..versus let us say a personnel carrier.

Thanks,
    Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  21. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    You might want to be careful with this kind of thinking poltiergist...

To my limited knowledge the Deep State people are not loyal to any country or people ...they are loyal to their power/profits/control.
    I think they will sell Iran, Israel, and even the United States and also Russia down the drain for more control, profit, and power.

Let me try it this way...

For many many many years now I have been in the occupation of building Aircraft Carriers Nimitz class and refueling/overhauling them. I have also worked on all the Los Angeles class submarines built here. So too a number of the Virginia Class submarines.

Who taught the Japanese to build carriers and submarines at a time when most of the world had not this very limited knowledge nor access to some of the one of a kind parts to make them work???

Before WW2 only a very handful of nations had this know how or economy to support such knowledge or task..
    Mostly America and England.

Who taught them.....?? Did we build our own enemy???? Technology Transfers????

This world is not at all what it appears to be on the surface...and be very very careful when venturing several levels down underneath.

You know those guys in the news on the No Spin Zone...do they ever tell you this kind of thinking pattern???? Are they in on the ignorance????

Just my sometimes rabid non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    If Iran attacks Israel Tehran will be a smoking radioactive crater. Good riddiance. As I understand it, Iran is not just the enemy of the Western nations and Israel, it is also at odds with the rest of the Islamic world. Their relations with the other Islamic states is much like the problem that was between the Ca1tholic and Protestant faiths for so many centuries. Upon the death of Mohamed there was a scitzem between those that wanted the retarded son and his handlers to take over the faith and those that chose to follow the man that Mohamed had chosen to be his successor. In the end those that chose to follow the will of Mohamed outnumbered those that followed those that controled the son. To the rest of the Islamic world Iran is heretic.

23. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I figure it was something along the lines of a RPG 22. Iran has been manufacturing the own for years and still import a number of them from China.

The Soviet RPG-22 Netto is a one-shot disposable anti-tank rocket launcher first deployed in 1985, based on the RPG-18 rocket launcher, but firing a larger 72.5 mm fin stabilised projectile. The weapon fires an unguided projectile, can be prepared to fire in around 10 seconds, and can penetrate 400 mm of armour, 1.2 metres of brick or 1 metre of reinforced concrete.

It has more than enough penetration power to make a nasty hole in the hull of a ship. If I remember correctly most ships only have hulls only around 20 mm. If they know where to aim for fuel tanks or other combustible/explosive.

That's only a guess on the RPG-22 as any number of RPG models all the way back to the 7 models could do as much damage and may be cheaper to produce.

• PG-7VL [c.1977] Improved 93 mm HEAT warhead effective against most vehicles and fortified targets.[6][7][8]
    • PG-7VR [c.1988] Dual 64 mm/105 mm HEAT warhead for defeating modern armored vehicles equipped with reactive armor blocks. The first warhead (64 mm HEAT) detonates the reactive armor block prematurely and the second warhead (105 mm HEAT) passes through the gap to hit the exposed armor underneath.[citation needed]
    • TBG-7V Tanin [c.1988] 105 mm Thermobaric warhead for anti-personnel and urban warfare.[citation needed]
    • OG-7V [c.1999] 40 mm Fragmentation warhead for anti-personnel warfare. Has no sustainer motor.[citation needed]
    Other warhead variants include:

• PG-7V [c.1961] Baseline 85 mm HEAT warhead capable of penetrating 260 mm RHA.[17][18][19]
    • PG-7VM [c.1969] Improved 70 mm HEAT warhead capable of penetrating 300 mm RHA.[18][19]
    • PG-7VS [c.1972] Improved 73 mm HEAT warhead capable of penetrating 400 mm RHA.[18][19]
    • PG-7VS1 [c.mid-1970s] Cheaper PG-7VS version capable of penetrating 360 mm RHA.[18]
    • GSh-7VT [c.2013] Anti-bunker warhead with cylindrical follow-through blast-fragmentation munition followed by
    They have come a long way in developing RPG's. Truth is, there are so many types of RPG's now that I have no idea how many there are. I just break them down by old style reusable launcher or disposable launcher.

That eternal drive to kill each other....build better weapons.

Dale

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  24. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Nuking Iran would trigger a series of events that the world won't come back from. Israel nukes Iran and Lebanon, Syria and Iraq will attack Israel which would make Israel nuke them in return. Then Russia would nuke Israel to try and stabilize there allies in the middle east. We would then nuke Russia and the world would turn into a shit show.

World wars have started with less and we NEVER learn from our past.

Just sayin.
    Dale

TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I actually wonder if Jo Bi Dinh would actually nuke Russia.

Then too, there's the matter of over a couple dozen Democrats who have expressed their concern about Old Joe having the access codes to launch a nuclear attack.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahb...-authority-to-launch-nuclear-weapons-n2585322

26. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Dale,

I used to belong to a group of Vietnam Veterans discussing history of the war. The oldest, most senior member, a retired lifer, told of the new HEAT round with first part being spent uranium to get through the target's armor. His narrative was kept cloudy for obvious reasons.

27. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning TexDanm,

Iran presents a much messier picture.

Iran has applied to join the SCO - Shanghai Cooperative Organization. Their application is "on hold" while it is still under UN sanctions.

Currently, the world's largest contract is between China and Iran for oil and gas field development for these exports to China. That's why China spent >1 Billion $ to develop a transhipment port at Gwadar, Pakistan ... very close to border with Iran.

It's been removed from the web but First Lady Hillary was recorded at an AFLCIO meeting telling a few of the senior labor leaders: [referring to China] "It's hard to threaten your creditor".

Like I said, it's messy.

28. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Sounds like he was talking about a type of kinetic round. They have a heavy metal penetrator for defeating armor where the other primary type of HEAT round (chemical) uses a shaped charge to create a high velocity jet of molten material to cut through the armor. Both end up spraying molten metal all over the inside of the armored vehicle. My favorite aircraft uses 30mm depleted uranium rounds against tanks and other targets.

Part of my training was improvised explosives and I was taught how to make shaped charges to defeat armor and blow things like bridges.

Dale

TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    That's probably it.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  30. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Wow Dalewick,

I had no idea that the RPG list of variants was that long....

Thanks for that update...

You know........Now that I think of it in light of your closing statement it certainly fits..

The RPG certainly seems to have adapted over the years...or not gone obsolete so to speak...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

32. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the collapse of society probably wont be a big nuclear war, its more likely to be more of a whimper than a big bang.
    once the main services go down the majority of people will be measuring their life time in days, not weeks and certainly not months.
    % of human survival is liable to be in single figures and relegated to those with survival and agricultural/horticultural knowledge and skills.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    After the sheeple die off , I would think the less populated planet will be a easier place for preppers to live and if truly prepared perhaps prosper . Those depending on trade because they are not self sufficient may be in a bind . Putting one's life and dependent's life on a rullet wheal and hoping some one will trade you the needed item for survival is gambling . I have no intention of gambling my grandkids lives that way .

Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
    TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  34. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes my feelings entirely.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  35. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Here's what I saw in my crystal ball:

In the Pacific area of the planet, the Pacific Ring of Fire lets go and massive earthquakes and tsunamis cause mind-numbing losses in human life. Coastal cities are devastated. Initial death rates are dwarfed by deaths due to inability to obtain clean water and the crashing of power grids. Over a billion humans live on the coasts of the Pacific Ocean. "Were living" post SHTF.

Middle East destroyed by nuclear war.

Western nations will be hit with a perfect storm of SHTF events, plural. The West is set-up for a fall. Chinacovid is but a portent of plagues to come. With the mass-movement of human populations and with air travel being so readily available, Ebola-type plagues are profoundly overdue. All unbacked fiat currencies crash. Human morality in the West is gone. Human self-sufficiency is gone -- people are totally dependent on power grids being intact. People in the West are easily panicked. People in the West have no moral problem redistributing the wealth of others to themselves and thus consider theft OK, consider looting OK. If a group is considered "oppressed", then their violent acts against their supposed oppressors is deemed OK -- indeed, the reports of their violent acts are suppressed by central government propaganda organs. The slightest incidents cause people to take to the streets to loot and burn. Given all of the above conditions, when things go REALLY bad -- pick your poison -- people will massively decompensate and civilized behavior will crumble. Mayhem and violence will rule.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  36. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Old Geezer,

Basically agree.

Pacific coastal cities and hinterland support areas will be lost. TEPCO and their fortunes made from Fukushima nuc plants is the perfect example. China is already moving inland.

The Middle East soon to revert to sand flies and scorpions.

The Atlantic Alliance nations - UK,US,Canada, Aust and NZ ... might see an Anschloss of NZ into Aust ... already have a nucleus of "safe areas" - Here, for example, the new versions of Fort Hamilton, Fort Dubuque, Fort Davis, Fort Yuma.

Continental Europe tried to develop "safe areas" but the incomplete Nordstream 2 Baltic pipeline delayed safe area development.

As far as what humans can do, our new forts and their supporting hinterlands are ready, less refinements.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  37. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  38. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Old Geezer,

Augusta Falls Savage Institute always had a records management problem. Computers can resolve this.

We can see that being tardy to class does not help situation.

In reply to Tiffany France's "Where's the mentors?": You and the dad are the mentors. MOVE OUT OF BALTIMORE !

What the Hades are they talking about "School leadership is also key ..."?!

Foot Note: The Pelosi family drained the wealth out of Baltimore and left the decaying shell to those remaining. Baltimore was once the economic capital of the Chesapeake Bay cities.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  39. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The people of Israel will toss a nuke if they feel that their survival as a nation is seriously threatened. They remember what awaits them if they are rounded up and sent to the gas chambers and will take the world with them rather than go alone again. Most nations feel that they have a lot to lose if they toss a nuke but in Israel’s case they don't have anything to lose if they are threatened with the destruction of their nation. They know that the world will sit back and allow them to be taken to the death camps.

40. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I doubt that is true, I am sure "the allies" will come to their aid, of course that will probably start a nuclear holocaust so lets hope it dosent come to that. personally I think the collapse of society will be more mundane.

41. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    The backbone of "the allies " was the United States . This all changed last November when the coup took place and the U.S. fell to the communist wanna be folks . If any of the " old allies " should need help the United States will not be coming to their aid . Those in control of the U.S. want a " One World Government " and are working aggressively to accomplishing this goal .Their dream is similar to Adolf Hitler's dream a planet with consolidated power under one persons control . The U.S. coup was more than just detrimental to the U.S. citizens it was also detrimental to the planet .

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  42. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    then I am assuming the "special relationship" between the US and UK although mostly one sided went out the window when Dementia Joe took office. that is very interesting.
    I am also assuming that if anything like the Nazi's arose again in the future America would sit on its hands and do nothing?? again very interesting.

43. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Our latest Obama disciple in the White House will probably do as his master says and offer full financial and possibly military support to his brothers in Iran. Obummer shipped American cash to Iran by the cargo plane FULL. I expect no less from Biden. The only thing that will keep Isreal alive and free is the certainty that if they are threatened past a certain point that they will Nuke the Middle East into the stone age. What do they have to lose?

Lonewolf, what we have in the White House right now makes Chamberlain and his "Peace in our time" look like Attila the Hun!!! I don't think that he would defend America if invaded and know that he won't defend the American people so what do you think the chances are that he will defend Great Britain or France again? Russia, or Germany can send a short regiment to France and they will surrender. Great Britain will be kept safe for the same reason that Israel is fairly safe. Great Britain will not surrender and if invaded will Nuke their attackers. Besides realistically, what does Great Britain have that would be worth invading them to take? It is a beautiful land but not exactly brimming with resources other than the North Sea oil fields.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
    poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  44. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    money I guess, Britain has the 5th largest economy in the world and we are currently setting up loads of trade deals across the world in non EU countries.
    I'm not sure how much oil is coming from the North Sea oil fields these days.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  45. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...ground-rapists-make-up-majority-of-attackers/

"The Lund University found the majority of convicted rapists in Sweden are of migrant backgrounds and nearly half of rapists born abroad in a landmark study which is one of the first of its kind in the high-migration level nation.

"The study, which was published online on February 22nd, looked at a total of 3,039 convicted rapists and found that 59.3 per cent of the convicts came from ‘migrant backgrounds’ — first and second-generation migrants.

"For those offenders born outside of Sweden — 47.8 per cent in total — 34.5 per cent came from the North African and Middle Eastern region, while 19.1 per cent came from sub-Saharan Africa."

46. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Lonewolf, money is probably one of the best and safest things a nation can deal in because it really can't be taken from you without destroying it. Even in WW2 Germany didn't make much of an effort to take Britain. Mostly they just didn't want Britain to interfere with their taking over France and allowing the US to use Britain as a launching point to fight them in Europe.

Had Hitler not been insane and had split Poland woth Russia instead of attacking them he could have devoted an almost unstoppable force to taking Britain. Without the British, Europe would have fallen to Hitler and I'm not sure that there would have been anything that could have been done about it. Instead he ended up trying to fight a three front war and just did not have the forces to manage that. The same thing was true in the pacific. Had Japan taken Hawaii and forced us to fight them off the West Coast it would have been a much longer war with a less certain result. Neither of the Axis forces understood the forces that the US would be able to field. It wasn’t as much the number of men as it was the manufacturing power that could literally build planes and ships faster than the enemy could destroy them. Every little factory in the US became another part of the war machine and neither Japan nor Germany could reach those factories as they could the ones in Britain.

Were it not for Britain Europe would be one nation instead of many.

TMT Tactical, lonewolf and Dalewick like this.
  47. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:
    In response to the original post: Collapse of Civilization. Can we get that scheduled for next month? Any day of the month would be acceptable as long as it can't be rescheduled.

Can I get a guarantee that all governments will also be gone?

Do Banks, money and technology also come with that package?

I would like to upgrade to the liberal and socialist eradication package if my credit will allow. Is that OK?

ROFLOL! If only it could be ordered like cable TV. LOL!

I think I've been dealing with humans too much lately. LOL!

Dale

TMT Tactical likes this.
  48. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    If it is "the collapse of civilisation" then everything goes, finance and banks, communication, power, light, sewage and water, supermarkets, deliveries, filling stations, traffic lights, road building and mending, etc. etc., anything that belongs to our particular civilisation will collapse like a house of cards and any people that survive have to live by their own skills and labour, thats how it was when past civilisations collapsed and will be again.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  49. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think you are belittling the British effort especially in the early part of the war, once Britain declared war on Germany in 1939 and after the debacle of Dunkirk we were probably at our lowest ebb as a nation and if Hitler had wanted he probably could have just walked in unhindered but he was too busy conquering Europe.
    by the time he got round to thinking about Britain we had managed to organise and during the "battle of Britain" were able to stop the German air force, I dont know how because their air force was much larger than ours and our air mens survival was measured in months not years. once Hitler lost interest and turned his attention towards the East the die was cast.

as far as Europe goes the EU considers it IS one nation. history repeating itself??

TMT Tactical likes this.
  50. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't understand how you see it that way. Had Britain folded up like France did France would be a German state today. What Britain didn't have was a massive population and industrial manufacturing capability that was outside of Germany's reach. The next time that Germany sends a platoon to France and they surrender Britain needs to send them a house warming present and let them have it. Any nation that refuses to defend its own nation does not deserve freedom.

Had Britain done as Chamberlain wanted the US would not have fought two wars at the same time and would have made short work of Japan. Germany did not want to take Britain they just wanted Britain to let them do as they wished with France and the rest of Europe. Hitler had a great admiration for the British people and knew that the cost of taking the British Islands would be MASSIVELY expensive in lives and effort. France was a cheap grab. Britain would have been a never ending battle even if they had managed to make a landing. If they had devoted the resources to do that Russia would have eaten them up even worse than they did.

The British problem in WW2 was a matter of numbers. You had Germany with 70 million people while Great Britain had 46 million people. Germany at that time was bombing Britain into the ground and destroying your ability to replace loses of manpower, planes and ships. France and Poland went toes up with very little cost to Germany and early in the war Russia was back on its heals. When the US came in that was 132 million people and a massive industrial ability out of reach of Germany or Japan. Together we were more than Germany could deal with. Separate, Germany would have won the war.

We would have squashed Japan. they had massivly overreached their ability to hold what all they had taken.

My family was in the war before December 7th. My Uncle had gone to Canada and enlisted and was flying for Canada in Britain when Japan bombed Hawaii. He came home shifted to the US air corp then went back to Britain. My Dad would have gone the same route but by the time he was 16 we were in the war so on the day after his 16th birthday he enlisted in the US Navy and started pilot training. He ended up in the Pacific theater but mostly missed it. He was at Pearl Harbor when we dropped the BOMB on Hiroshima.

Just for reference in 1945 the British had a little less than 3 million men in the military, the US had a little over 12 million in their military. Germany put 13.5 million in the field. Japan had 6 million in their military and Russia had 8 million. Canada added about 1million. In the end though is was the millions of American men and women in the factories in the US that made the big difference in the end result. By the end of the war the Germans were running on fumes as were the Japanese while the American industry was untouched and going full speed ahead.

I am not in any way belittling the British contribution but by the time the US got in the war Brittian was in trouble. Not enough people in the military, manufacturing was being bombed almost daily and Germany was getting close to cutting it off from outside supplies. Roosevelt was running supplies to Britain and daring Germany to touch one of them. Japan beat them to the punch though and we were in just in time. The Pacific theater was never in doubt but had the Germans blocked off Britain and forced the US to fight from the East Coast the war would have been very different and much longer.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2021