Collapse Of Civilization

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Old Geezer, Feb 16, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    only one member is putting you down OG and it will stop here.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  2. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
  3. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    there will be a high mortality rate post SHTF and sheeple wont be able to handle it, if they think life is harsh now in a pandemic lock down and their mental health is affected just wait until the SH1T hits the fan, they aint seen nothing yet!

4. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Mozambique: Reports Indicate Islamic State Beheading Children as Young as 11"

https://www.breitbart.com/national-...amic-state-beheading-children-as-young-as-11/

"Sky News quoted horror stories related to Save the Children by civilians in Mozambique, including a mother who hid in terror with three of her children while the insurgents murdered her 12-year-old eldest son, and a woman who watched the death of her 11-year-old boy."

"The ferocity of the Mozambican insurgents may have intensified this year, but their appearance on the scene should not have come as a sudden surprise to anyone. After years of increasingly bloody activity, they launched their first major offensive in 2017, attacking the port city of Mocimboa da Praia, which they finally managed to conquer in 2020. The Islamic State began claiming responsibility for Mozambican atrocities in the summer of 2019. "

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Most people in a post collapse world will sit and wait for the government to come and take care of them until it is too late and they will die trying to find someone else to take are of them. The people that they will find will offer them the choice of moving on or dying where they stand. I live in one of the places where they will come and assure you that they will be killed. I didn't prepare to take care of my family in order to feed people that refused to care for themselves.

1. Old Geezer
      Thank you for stating that which is in the hearts of tens of millions of Americans.
      We must take this stand to ensure that our children and grandchildren will be afforded sacred Liberty.
      Add to all of this the reality that the Left represents the forces of darkness -- they oppose God's will for the human race. They use masses of people as mere pawns/slaves.

Old Geezer, Mar 23, 2021
      watcherchris likes this.
  7. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have been saying that for years!!!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Governments across the globe are allowing trackers to be installed in automobiles . The only exceptions listed where they are not able to track automobiles is Cuba and North Korea . Now they can watch and see where you go , even when you go to meet with your secret society . This is another reason to drive those older vehicles . source " the Organic Prepper " .

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
  9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I cant afford to buy a new vehicle, besides all the new vehicles seem to come with computer screens and other technology whether we want it or not.

10. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  11. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good evening / morning Old Geezer, ...... I'm up - self-diagonised that I have a COVID South African variant. Am craving for a South Africian brew needing 2 hands to lift up the barrel-shaped beer can.

If that trash in picture is due to lack of matre d' hotel support, I can understand. The virus keeps a large portion of the employees out of work and home in bed. If the trash is there due passive-aggressive efforts because the hotel guests had to make their own waffles downstairs, ... well, this is just no excuse.

The laundry and Louis Pasteur's white quilt laden with the germs under study is merely having other guests in the same lodging.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    You must be tested.

Fever? Loss of all taste/smell? How are your lungs?

Have you had respiratory issues times past? Where is your weight -- are you particularly overweight?

Do not reply online.

I ask these questions so that you will ask yourself these questions.

Get thee to a physician ... even if you are going to make it through. The people who pass from this usually have a stack of co-morbidities. There were two nursing homes in an adjacent county to mine who got ravaged by the Chinacovid; yet, only two out of 60+ patients succumbed. Old folk get this and keep on truckin'.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I am untraceable as far as my older truck goes. I prefer the older trucks to the new fancy carpeted and upholstered versions they sell today. My old truck will run in three feet of water and will run on any sort of gasoline. I will get into it with muddy feet and throw a stringer of fish on the floorboard for a fast trip home to clean them. I can and have rebuilt the engine and don't need a computer to diagnose problems. I will admit that it doesn't get as good of a gas milage as the new trucks BUT I can buy a LOT of gasoline for what the many years of no truck payments has saved me. I also have a slightly newer Ford ranger that gets pretty good milage.

As near as I can figure out the current liberal government intends to cause a total collapse of our economy by importing millions of unemployable people that don’t speak English. They will put them on welfare, give them a house and food stamps while taxing any real Americans that are dumb enough to work into poverty.

If they keep flooding into Texas and the federal government makes us house and take care of them it is going to get UGLY. We need to load them up on buses and ship them into the DC city limits and then just throw them out. Personally I think that they need to issue hunting licenses and allow stands along the Texas/Mexico border and pay a hundred dollar bounty for killing invaders. Have a hundred yard dead zone and anyone in that zone is a kill on sight invader.

We need workers and should make entry of people that want to work easier. If they stop working they have 30 days to either get a job or leave. Illegal aliens caught living in the US should be Castrated/Nutered and then tossed across the border. We need the workers but we already have plenty of criminals and lazy suckers that will not work. We don't need to import more of those so they can get on welfare and vote for Democrats.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
    watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  14. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Old Geezer,

Appreciate concerns.

This place morphed from wonderful country living to that of a backward area of the world.

I, the old man, had been asked to give some volunteer hours working parking lot traffic for a vaccination clinic.

Fortunately for our sub-civilization here, herd mentality is slowly getting locked into place.

Am looking forward to getting the Johnson and Johnson shot/jab as soon as available.

"There is meaning in waiting." Miguel Unamuno

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    not really relevant to "collapse of civilisation", if you want to talk about covid vaccines please post it elsewhere.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Sure enough. My point.

As Western civilization continues to go down the toilet, these squalors will increasingly become the norm. Even before big SHTF events, this abandonment of responsibilities will be witnessed more and more -- "third-world" moving to "first-world". No standards = no civilization.

When things do hit the fan, expect to see some serious redistribution of wealth to occur. The enemy is not at the gates, the gates are down and the enemy is within. Unattended festering wounds inevitably cause sepsis => shock => death.

18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    wealth will be the least of my problems post SHTF, you cant eat money and you may not be able to buy food with it and having a big expensive house could make someone a target.
    standards have already slipped we dont need SHTF for that.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    its a container ship.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    there is a piece in the Express this morning, Ray Mears saying that the British population has become "snowflakes who are scared of the sight of mud", which would account for why we dont get tourists in my rural area, and why post SHTF urban dwellers are not going to survive outside of a city.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  22. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    by Texdanm..

By Olde Geezer

What is wrong with you two....??? Seriously Wrong...???

Don't you know that in todays Rigged show.....California, New York and Washington DC are all of America ....by default.

Everything else and everywhere else is flyover country.....

You two need to get up to date.....up to speed...

Your liberties and or freedoms are adjustable....."Expendable and Disposable" for the convenience and or "Feelings" of these three areas of America which by default are all of America.

This is the New World Order....the Internationalist Deep State Order...get up to speed....you two!!!

Your vote..your guns...your opinions, your children/grandchildren...your ideas and opinions are all "Expendable and Disposable" to this Internationalist Deep State New World Order...by "Feelings!!!"

How dare you two have an opinion contrary to New York, Washington DC and California and in particular.....different from Hollywood....

All of these places know much much better what is good for us than everyday Americans......these places are America.

For these places are all of America by default........................everywhere else is flyover country.

Oh....did I also include that the MSM is also America by default.......gotta get up to speed here...

What are you two thinking?????

Ishmaelites run wild......

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
  23. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Seems to me that there used to be in the olde days ...underground books....modification manuals for CB radios to which people with knowledge and talent could modify their CB radios to do things outside of their design parameters...by make and model of the radios

These manuals were called Secret CB.

I have some of them put away somewhere..but don't really need them as I have ham radios now days.

SECRET CB MAGAZINE INDEX | CB Radio Magazine

Been wondering and asking myself if someone is going to print such underground books on cars wherein the talented and knowledgeable could get in an bypass these tracking controls...yet keep the cars running without traceability/Trackability.

Now that would be something.....worth paying for...underground knowledge. A way around the Ishmaelites.

I had a number of such radios so modified in the OLde days.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
  24. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I am getting the second shot of my covid vaccination tomorrow. Honestly, I am not all that worried about it but with my health issues I am getting it rather than upset my wife. The thing is that I don't know anyone that has had it. Of all the people that I know only one knows someone that has had it and had a problem. I suspect that a lot of people had it and it wasn't much more than a cold.

I suspect that most of the reported deaths are BS. If you get sick and die and are 80...it was covid!! they don't even test that idea. For a pandemic it seems that all of the places that are having a lot of trouble are elsewhere and usually big northern cities that want federal aid as usual.

Got the shot so it is all past for me now. It is past for most of Texas. Washington doesn't like it but Texas has removed any requirement to wear a mask and gone back to work. Will there be deaths. Hell yes but there were going to be deaths no matter what. MOST of the deaths are old farts like me with a lot of other health issues and not younger healthy people.

We would rather take our chance with it and go back to work rather than end up another welfare state filled with beggars on the dole. The government is good about telling a man to close his business but take note, they NEVER tell the banks to stop repossessing those businesses if they fall behind on their payments!!!

The liberals know that if they can get even close to half of the American people dependent on government handouts to survive that they will OWN this nation. The fact is that even though I don't trust the liberal Democrats, I KNOW that the Rich Republicans would allow us to all starve to death if it was totally in their power to do so. If I were going to be unemployed long term again I hope that the Democrats will be in power.

I lived through 30% unemployment under the Rapeyoublicums and they did NOTHING to help. They sat in Washington, voted themselves a raise and ignored us. That is why Texas is getting closer and closer to going Democrat every election. Republicans will screw their supporters just as much an as fast as the liberals while the liberals will favor their supporters when in power.

25. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Here's a tidbit under the category of Insanity 101

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...music-for-being-complicit-in-white-supremacy/

"The University of Oxford is considering proposals that would remove sheet music from its curriculum over woke claims that teaching the Western form of musical notation has roots in 'colonialism' and 'complicity in white supremacy'.

"In response to widespread Black Lives Matter protesters and riots last year in the United Kingdom, music educators at Oxford University have joined the wider iconoclastic movement which has been sweeping through British academia.

"The woke educators went on to claim that musical notation itself is a 'colonialist representational system' that has 'complicity to white supremacy'. The claim is similar to leftist pronouncements in America that mathematics is inherently racist.

"The Oxford academics went on to pronounce that teaching the piano or conducting orchestras could cause 'students of colour great distress' as the skills involved are closely tied to 'white European music'”.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Regulated speech

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...ial-media-companies-to-remove-racist-content/

"Boris Johnson’s Culture Secretary has stated that social media companies will be mandated by the government to remove content that would be 'illegal on the street' as a part of the upcoming Online Safety Bill.

"'The most important provision of that is to make what’s illegal on the street, illegal online, and to make sure that social media companies have proper regimes in place to remove illegal content,' the Culture Secretary told Times Radio.

"Oliver Dowden said that so-called hate speech will be covered in the upcoming legislation which is set to impose further limits on online free speech in Britain."

"The updated guidance mandates that broadcasters refrain from airing 'all forms of expression which spread, incite, promote or justify hatred based on intolerance on the grounds of disability, ethnicity, social origin, gender, sex, gender reassignment, nationality, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, colour, genetic features, language, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth or age.'

Regulation of speech is happening big time in the USSA also.

upload_2021-3-29_12-31-29.png

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  27. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    It appears Boris Johnson is actively working to bring the little people under his rule into the same communist government as being worked on in the U.S. . Agenda 21 being implemented as agreed upon to bring on the New World Order . Controlling people's thinking process is being implemented for all preppers to witness .

28. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "UK Now Considering Digital Face Scanning to Enter Pubs"

I'm not one to believe in things like Agenda 21 as a conspiracy, however things like this do make one wonder. I hope if this does go through, that people will stop going to pubs, have secret drinking & sports-watching events at random residences, and help shut-down the economy. I'm thinking that these venues generate some serious tax money. The people must begin fighting back with whatever means at their disposal. This tracking isn't about Chinacovid. This tracking is about gaining total control over the people. Big Brother needs to crush self-sufficiency to destroy Liberty. Whenever harm can be done to Big Brother, do it. Stab Big Brother in the groin and twist the blade.

https://summit.news/2021/03/29/uk-now-considering-digital-face-scanning-to-enter-pubs/

"The UK government is funding companies that are producing technology which will utilize digital face scans to check people’s vaccination status and allow or block them from entering pubs, stadiums and other venues.

“'Britons could have their faces scanned to allow them to access pubs, gigs and sports events under one government-funded plan being drawn up for vaccine passports,' reports the London Times.

"Two companies – Mvine and iProov – are working together on the system after being given a £75,000 grant by the government having already worked with the NHS on facial recognition technology in the form of the contact tracing app.

"The technology is being proposed as a solution to concerns that presenting vaccination status via an app on a phone will be too slow when multiple people are entering a busy venue."

upload_2021-3-30_7-17-48.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I do not believe that any British pub landlord would have any part in this procedure, they have been closed for too long and lost such a large part of their income that this would have a detrimental effect on their profitability, although I can see it happening for cinema's, theatre's and large sporting arena's.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  30. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    If the University of Oxford is not an aspect of the expression "complicity in white supremacy", then nothing is.

"The colonial" system did provide some benefits such as unifying the subcontinent's warring Indian states, public health measures from Aden to the Straits settlements, schools and other education programs,......

TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    sure it did, there is an old saying about how Indians are "More British than the British" in how they used the colonial system to further their own personal advantage.

32. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I can understand some not believing agenda 21 being nothing but a conspiracy theory as it certainly does sound like something a nut job would come up with . However if someone has not already done it , I will recommend Googling agenda 21 and read about when , by who and what was set up in the signed document as their agenda . Then compare the actions of the countries whose leaders signed the document , has taken since the document was agreed upon . For a believer it explains a lot about the seemingly insane actions we have seen from governments on the planet and their touted plans for the future .

33. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Agenda 21 was written in 1992 nearly 30 years ago, how relevant is this today? wasnt it more of an aspiration than anything else? they havent got very far in that time. for a NWO they are very slow. Hitler did more in a shorter time frame.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  34. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Is that due to the technology not being available or those governments no allowing it's use? I figure the former, but life is strange so I thought I would ask. Thanks.

Dale

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  35. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:
    And Germany was destroyed for it. Humans are strange. Do something they don't like fast and in there face and they will kill you for it. Do it slow and sneaky and the majority could care less. The USSR shoved communism down the peoples throats and they resisted it until the day it fell. Venezuela brought communism in slowly and the people accepted it with open arms until it was too late. Freedom of speech, control of the food supply, firearms control, freedom of the press and so many more have been restricted so much world wide that our way of life and all of it's restrictions would seem alien to our parents. It seems alien to me. As a young man I could buy a machinegun across the counter if I wanted. Comedians made jokes about EVERYONE.... and we ALL laughed. The news medias at least tried to report the facts. Food and living organisms couldn't be patented and "owned" by corporations.

Considering all of that....How far have they gotten?

Dale

36. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    not very far by the looks of it.
    if the main action was to reduce the number of humans on the planet they have failed miserably, the numbers like lemmings is just increasing and increasing, overbreeding will probably do the job for them as humans outbreed the food supply.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  37. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Hillary was supposed to implement a significant portion of it in America but the advent of Donald Trump set the time table back significantly. Now Biden and Company are in a position to play catch up and we are seeing them try to catch up.

As to the C19 virus...this is never going to end. There is a C20 and 21 in the pipeline and new
    vaccinations will be forthcoming for that as well...in perpetuity...so buckle up..and get in line....again....and again..........and again!!!! Talk about Herding.....

For those of us who can see, hear, and understand the last presidential election proved to us that we as Americans cannot be trusted with our vote....the Globalists had to cheat and rig the election...no choice...

For Trump and Company had set back their plans in spite of putting a lot of globalists in his cabinet and in Congress.....

Trump turned out to be a stumbling block for them.

As soon as Biden got into office the talk moved to gun control....demonstrating to my mind...that not only could we not be trusted with our vote but now with our guns as well...and like the C19 and variants this will not end with the first round...but go on in perpetuity to where in gun control we will become like the UK and the Continent...........Subjects...not Citizens with Rights from God..but priviliges granted by the Sovereign.
    The gun control bill sponsored by Shelia Jackson Lee is just that....licenses, registration, taxes...on your Right to keep and own arms..

You do not tax, a right from God.......nor license it......this is a clear demonstration of educated stupidity run amok and also clearly against the oath of office.

One has to become educated to have sucn ignorance and think no one notices....and on top of that be proud of ones ignorance.

Shelia Jackson Lee's proposed law will make us just like the UK and the Continent....subjects with privileges granted by the Sovereign. This is not the America way...it is Herding....,

Find someone on the Fabled Fox News who will tell you that....the famous no spin zone!!!

Remember....the British did not trust us Colonialists with state of the art arms before this country was founded. This is why we have a Second Amendment. This is also why we have the other Amendments...because of what the British were doing...in Colonial Times to keep us properly Herded.

Did the British ever leave..or did they sneakily and privily come back in without most being aware what has and is being done ????

Back to Absolute Power .....Divine Right of Kings...and this in everything....in everything to do with our daily lives..that is where they are going...Herding.

Biden and company are going to have to work fast to make up for what was scheduled for Hillary and company to do.
    Ishmaelites run wild...

You are going to rapidly now...see things happening that do not make good nonsense from an American perspective.....to make us just like the UK and the Continent. Subjects and not Citizens.
    And few Americans, educated in the phony system, understand the difference today.....

All these Illegals coming across the border...this is exactly what is happening in the UK and the Continent..and I believe it is being run by the same internationalist/Globalists just as it is being done in the UK and on the Continent.

What this represents is job security for certain government offices and or departments.
    And thus they have no intention of stopping or curtailing it...it means bigger budgets...for which we the people of America will have to make good/pay for it in perpetuity.....

This is how in the UK and on the Continent the people in these lands are being made to take second, third, and fourth place in their own country.

This is a non representative government at work......This is Ishmael....bondage...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
    poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  38. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I know it has to do with the education system in urban areas but just when did Americans become so STUPID? I've mentioned on the forum in several other places about if something bad is done slowly, the majority doesn't care, but Biden and company have no intentions now of going slowly. They are hell bound on catching up to where they anticipated to be, and the majority is just sitting there with there hands out, going along with whatever.

Fighting is a young mans game but I don't believe the young men here will fight for what's being taken from them.

Your right Watcherchris.......BONDAGE it shall be.

Dale

39. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:
    If there main action is to reduce the global population, they are about where they should be after only 30 years. Scientist claim to have no answers for the reduced sperm counts in the men of several countries. But only countries that have been productive and inventive on a global scale.

Best of all, they majority of the planet has agreed to and is accepting injections of an experimental vaccine that we have NO idea what the long term (5 to 10 years) side effects are. Part of which is being produced by a company owned by a man that stated publicly that vaccines would be a good way to reduce the global population (Bill Gates - you couldn't make up this stuff). Like stated elsewhere, since this has worked out so well for controlling people in the western world, it will continue. All this for a virus that was reported by Chinese source as being genetically altered (she has now vanished from the planet apparently.) not that it matters any more.

Speaking of China. If countries like China, India, Russia and Brazil are doing so well, why aren't 1000's of illegal immigrants trying to sneak across there borders?

The quality of life can be improved so easily. Clean water. Produce enough food to feed yourself. Safe home. It always amazed me how teaching the people in what the world refers to as 3rd world countries, how to use a bucket, sand, gravel and charcoal would make there water safe. Simple irrigation for there crops using wind power. These things were lacking in tropical areas where food is the easiest to grow. I hope things have changed.

It is what it is I guess.

Dale

We've climbed so high to fall so hard.

14222339_10154539084512174_7841349841638652742_n.jpg

40. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Actually I cant say I know the answer . My guess it is because Cuba only use those very old cars and North Korea is also way behind other countries on citizens owning a vehicle or anything else .

Dalewick likes this.
  41. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    MAYBE, price of vehicle vs. average income. Third world income, first world price tag.

lonewolf and Dalewick like this.
  42. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    WHEN civilisation collapses the price of a vehicle or how much wages some one gets will be irrelevant, the only important thing will be if you survive or not.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  43. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Cuba uses those olde cars because it is the very best they can do. Even the Soviets could not supply them with up to date cars in their Socialist rigged Utopian system....a very very telling index for us to be aware but was never brought forth by our news media and leadership looking out for us.

What Cuba appears to have is a sort of underground system set up to keep these olde cars running..,..alot of native talent in this arena...not in building new cars. This becomes obvious in not seeing new cars much on their road systems...

This too is very telling to those who can see past ESPN and the Kardashians....or other distractions deliberately fed to us 24/7 to prevent independent thinking...ie....Herding.

I have seen one Russian Made car in my lifetime and it was in Reykjavik, Iceland. And that car belonged to the Russian Embassy staff in the capitol of Reykjavik, Iceland. A Russian Zil.

If the Russians made a car worth anything and at the correct market price...it would be sold in your local dealership lots...for these guys know how to make a profit on just about anything and everything....

You have to be severely dumbed down...not to catch this in our economy. The absence of Russian and or Cuban Cars. How about North Korean cars??? Catching on yet????

I am not just talking about cars here..but anything sold in a live and viable economy....Refrigerators....air conditioners...household products...toaster ovens.....dishes....flat ware....clothes, TVs....radios....computers..cell phones....et al....almost none of this stuff comes from Cuba or even Russia.....or North Korea.

There are no surpluses made in these countries.....it takes just about all they have to maintain what they have.....not that much to export...

And we as a people are being deliberately kept ignorant of this information....and or thought pattern....while someone plays good cop/bad cop with our thinking and or emotions.
    And our news media is in on keeping us ignorant......they are part of the dumbing down....so too our public education system....even many of our ministers...as well.

You know that some of what I am saying here is true because if you go to some sites and speak of this kind of thinking outside the box...they will cancel you.....just like in the Socialist/Communist nations...

Da Tovarich????

Ishmaelites run wild.....

Be Warned the Ishmaelites seeking to put you into bondage...mentally, spiritually, and eventually physically as well.

Seattle, and Portland is just a preview of the Ishmaelites coming...and spreading across this land with their planned and engineered chaos. Chaos is the very very best they can do....not far removed from Cuba and Russia..in the Olde Soviet circles...economic chaos....
    You have to be dumbed down severely not to catch on to this pattern as well.

How long did it take Biden and Company to cancel jobs across this country....?? And this is not the end of job cancellation....only the beginning....

You have to be properly educated/herded not to catch it.

Washington DC too....with their Roman like Praetorian Guard... protecting them from the People....Royalty...

Be Warned....these Ishmaelites............................

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
  44. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    OH.....and to follow up my last post here...think this one through as well...

When you have governments who are so full of Bull Feces.....that they are no longer tolerant of dissenting opinions and go after their own people for speaking their mind or unauthorized thoughts in public....you are well on the way to Communist China and or the olde Soviet Union....Cuba..and North Korea...

Once again you have to be educated into stupid not to catch it...and so too it will become here in America as we are made, molded, and formed into what has become of the UK and the Continent.....intolerant....and untrusting of the American people and their views and understanding.

One size fits all.....Just like Adolph Hitler and that bunch but here in America and all the while trying to label dissenters as Nazi's and racists. Totally stupid to me in the disconnect with history....
    But you have to know some history to catch it..

For in their misguided virtue they think no one knows and or sees what they do. Their codependency on the Nazis and Racism.

Ishmaelites hell bent on chaos manufacturing to keep and maintain power...over the herd....and in keeping the people dumb and ignorant..with tabloid news and information. Tabloid Politics.....amongst a television and or movie trained public.

Herding.....Ishmaelites run wild...

All this will contribute to the collapse of civilization as we know it. To be replaced by another Feudal System.

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite.

45. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think much of what has been said here applies more to the USA than the UK at the moment, what with Biden and the Democrats trying to become a one party state. although with the woke and BLM interference we arent far behind.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  46. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:

Watcherchris, you contradicted yourself in your last two post. You originally stated that these communist countries have nothing to export, but they do. They export as much of it as they possibly can.

There primary export...a flawed ideology and the violence it requires to implement it.

You didn't really contradict yourself. My sarcastic nature got the best of me.

I believe your spot on about them collapsing our current civilization. I believe that is there goal. It will work well with the NWO.

Dale

47. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    if civilization collapses and that in itself is only a question of time, if most people do not survive any talk of a new society is just dust blowing in the wind, you need people to make that system work, whether feudal or a free society dosent matter, if there arent enough people then that society will be tribal at best and probably very primative compared to modern society.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  48. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I agree . My little tribe has already formed . Thirteen as of this time and one in the oven . All but one soul living on our survival ground . Some probation officer made the one move to another location . The misguided law officer insisted he leave the bought and completely paid for camper he was living in by himself and go rent housing somewhere off our survival retreat grounds . He is residing about 40 minutes away . As soon as the probation officer loses control over him , he will likely be back . This is a case of a probation officer " not " knowing what takes place on our grounds and fearing what they believe to be a mysterious group of people . --- We prepare to survive without any outside assistance .

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
  49. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    anyone who does think they will have or need to rely on outside help post SHTF is out of their tiny mind and will be toast fairly soon after the initial event or events.
    the only way to survive is to be be self reliant, to have to hand what you need before any event, that is what prepping is all about and that includes skills and knowledge, what you dont have AFTER SHTF if you cant make it, grow it or breed it yourself you will have to learn to do without.

50. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    There is reason to believe that North Korea will turn towards the use of nuclear weapons in the event of a major war with South Korea or the United States . In addition to their obvious value in offsetting North Korea's conventional inferiority as part of a nuclear warfighting strategy is the need for a quick end to a conventional war . This likely is to result in a " use it or lose it " mentality among North Korea leadership . --- source " whatfinger news " .

TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.