Collapse Of Civilization

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Old Geezer, Feb 16, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Textbook of todays mis educated Bravo Sierra...in leadership.

No woman in her right mind wants a male who has more drama, competition, and runaway uncontrolled emotions than her and children.

You have to be educated heavily on the back end of a donkey not to recognize this about women....real women ..not the ersatz types being groomed to take over today.

Women are not looking for feminized competition in males as they get in other females. Most women are smarter than that ...unless they have been highly educated.

Talk about how to collapse a civilization.....Wow!!!!

Be warned these Ishmaelites putting us into rabid mental bondage..,,

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Dune doom coming to a civilization near you.

https://tomluongo.me/2021/09/23/dune-importance-sleeper-has-awakened/

---------------------------
    "Australians are being shot by police for protesting COVID-19 vaccine work mandate"

https://www.shorenewsnetwork.com/20...for-protesting-covid-19-vaccine-work-mandate/

"An anti-vaccination protest in Melbourne, Australia turned violent after police began shooting rubber bullets into the crowd of peaceful protesters. Anti-vaccination protesters in Melbourne came under fire during a rally hosted by construction workers, or ‘tradies’ as they are called there.

"Tradies have shut down job sites in protest of mandatory vaccinations. Under the law, construction workers must show proof of vaccination before working effective September 23rd.

"Sky News and Victoria media have reported that police have enacted a three-day no-fly zone over the protest to prevent the aerial videos of the protest from being broadcast to Australians.

"Police vehicles were mobbed by protesters while entering the downtown area of Melbourne and attacked as they tried to retreat from the zone."

-------------------------------------

https://headlineusa.com/maricopa-report-evidence-fraud/

"A report on mail-in voting in Arizona’s Maricopa County has laid out evidence of fraud that may have swayed the outcome in favor of Democrat candidate Joe Biden.

"The take-home figures revealed that 173,104 votes known to have been cast were lost or missing. Meanwhile, 96,389 “ghost votes” were mysteriously added to the tally, despite the supposed voters being unaccounted for.

"The canvassing effort came courtesy of Liz Harris, a Republican candidate for the state legislature who was defeated in the 2020 election. She subsequently went door-to-door cross-checking addresses with those of voters who requested and cast absentee ballots.

"He noted, among the absentee ballot issues he identified, that there were “70,243 mail-in ballots where there is no clear record of them being sent” and other residences that received more ballots than there were residents listed.

“'Based on the data we’re seeing, I’d highly recommend that we do the canvassing,' Logan said. '… I think when we’ve got 74,000—it merits knocking on a door and verifying.'"

O.Gzr take = Any vote recount would simply be a recount all of the fraudulent mail-in votes. Mail-in voting = the resurrection of Tammany Hall. "The fix is in."

poltiregist and watcherchris like this.
  3. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    There is no logical reason why the Democrats will not also " put in the fix " on the November 2024 election coming up either . A certain percentage of political candidate hopefuls , " I think are living in denial ". No matter how much the people hate our present Communist system , it will not bring back freedom . Watching television news anchors and politicians , they seem oblivious to what transformed last November . -- Preppers will be falling into their survival plans . Want to be preppers will submit to the whelm of the emperor standing behind the curtain .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Step back and think regardless of which country you reside . Which country on the planet is the other countries immolating . Globally countries are transforming into a political system eerily similar to Communist China . Tracking devices to track citizens put on phones , social credit system now being discussed , Laws of countries now meaningless as an authoritarian government dictates to its subjects , Peaceful protestors to the governments unlawful decrees being beaten , Pictures of the horrific goings on by various governments being censored , free speech being squashed , people to have documents and the governments permission to travel . --- I hope my suspicion is wrong but like the old saying " if it looks and quakes like a duck , then it probably is a duck " .--- Personally I had much rather the planet fell to Russia over Communist China .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. lonewolf

lonewolf Legendary Survivalist Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I would rather the planet didnt fall to any one nation, whoever or whatever that nation might be, thats just exchanging one set of rules for a different set of rules, maybe worse than the first.
    I would rather we fell into a full scale planetary collapse of all governments and organisations and went full WROL, the mortality rate would be huge but at least the survivors could start again and hopefully not repeat the mistakes of the past.
    people have survived and started again, especially when previous civilizations
    collapsed and natural events happened like The Black Death/Plague, populations were seriously decimated but some survived and the population started growing again slowly at first.
    the trouble is there are now 8 BILLION humans on the planet and I think we are heading for another civilization collapse fairly soon.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  6. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      I read that also. Very good article.

Old Geezer, Sep 27, 2021
  7. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Those that stand up to defend their countries legal laws , Those that refrain from wearing the token muffle over their face immolating what the Chinese Citizens have been doing for decades , Those that protest the tyrannical travel restrictions , those that protest letting the government of their country inject their bodies with something that is suspect to have alternative motives are all quickly vilified by the government controlled news outlets . The true " heros " emerging from the communist tyranny are the resistors to the loss of freedom we are now looking at . The hatred our ruler displays toward the resistors is obvious as our ruler schemes to take away their resources for survival . -- I suspect only the complete self-sufficient prepper will be able to resist the dictator . Eventually the self -sufficient prepper refusing to submit will be deemed a terrorist and can expect the wrath of those that submitted to the ruler . --- A lot of different S.H.T.F. scenario could happen in the future but this S.H.T.F. scenario is unfolding right now .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
    TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes, there is plenty of petrol and diesel at the refineries but less tanker drivers to deliver to the forecourts, some have retired, some may be sheltering but the main problem has been Covid, the govt agency that issues licences to new truck drivers was shut down during the lock downs and by all reports still isnt fully staffed.
    local rural garage as of today has NO petrol and NO diesel.

10. Old Geezer

515/575

Blog Posts:
  11. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I noted in the above link , the guru doesn't expect the gasoline , diesel and natural gas supply to get any better for at least the next two years . If the leaders don't drop the covid restrections , then we will indeed be rapidly descending into something never seen before in our or our parents lifetime . The great depression will be nothing compared to what our future may be . ---- I have some pre-paid propane that I have been letting ride for several years . This winter may be the time , I will call in for the already paid for tank of propane .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    This will cause a domino effect . As Natural gas prices soar and becomes a highest bidder market , people will turn to using electricity more this winter to heat their homes in their ever increasing struggle for survival . In turn the electrical grid will not likely be able to keep up with the demand resulting in vast areas left sitting in the cold with not any heating source . --- Another consequences of the diesel and gas shortage brought on by reduced truck drivers , no fuel means no food deliveries . An interesting winter looming ahead . --- My winter garden is up and it now appears it may be an important survival link over the coming months .

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
    TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  13. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. TMT Tactical
      Can't view the attachment unless you log in or sign up.

TMT Tactical, Sep 28, 2021
      poltiregist likes this.
  14. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Ditto not signing in or up.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I was on there for awhile but its not really my type of forum.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    My mistake putting up the link , though an interesting link , did not realize it was a restricted link . My apology and a lesson learned on my part in the realm of posting links . I as most of you know am new at posting links .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have the same problem.

18. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I watched a documentary today. Saw the first scientific evidence that humans are altering our weather on a global scale and actually provided scientific evidence. The documentary is, "to Kiss the Ground". It's on Netflix.

With there explanation we could fix the problem, but we won't. No political power to be had by the solution.

just my opinion.

Dale

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  19. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    you are so right Dale, about the problem and the (lack of) political will, there was a conference in Cornwall this year but it was all talk I dont expect anything positive to come from it.

20. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Unless a massive die off of the human population is coming very soon due to Covid and the covid vaccine " as many predict " , I agree nothing will reverse the tide . Either way adapt and overcome should be any prepper / survivalist's plan .

21. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    there WILL be a massive die off of the human population, its a matter of when not if.
    anyone that cant be self reliant is doomed to fail when the supply chain collapses.
    people do stupid things in a crisis, as we have seen with the fuel shortage over here, stupid things that will be fatal.

22. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/starving-afghan-parents-sell-children-survive Astounding to me that people living in some countries think things like this can't happen in their country . The way things are decaying across the globe selling children " especially girls " may become more common . Preppers are a different species so actually I wouldn't expect a prepper to be selling their children , but now the gullable that trusted the government to take care of them is a different matter . --- Actually my grandfather was given to a government institution because his mother couldn't afford to feed him . Perhaps this is one of several reasons that I take prepping to a higher level than many . I spent a lot of time with my grandfather and often shared a pot of coffee with him around daybreak . He was a prepper /survivalist to such a high scale most would find un-comprehendable .

Last edited: Oct 17, 2021 at 5:12 PM
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    well, I was adopted, birth mother couldnt keep me, it was just after WW2.
    not the same as selling kids but similar in a way.
    probably accounts for my attitude to a lot of things.

24. Old Geezer

515/575

Blog Posts:
    For decades, the Chinese have been using cloud-seeding to increase rainfall on their agricultural regions.

Up until the past two or three years ago, communist China was building 26 coal-fired electrical power generation plants per year.

China demands that other countries cut their carbon emissions while they themselves ignore all international agreements. No country or region, the U.S. nor Europe, comes anywhere near the unimaginable abuse of the atmosphere for which China is responsible. China rapes the Earth and threatens nuclear war against any nation or people who question their behaviors.

TMT Tactical likes this.