Collapse Of Civilization

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Old Geezer, Feb 16, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Then

upload_2022-6-24_0-53-14.png

Now

upload_2022-6-24_0-52-32.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The decadence of Ancient Rome did it a lot of good. :rolleyes:

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Legendary Survivalist Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    all civilisations collapse from the inside, usually because they become too decadent for their own good. I think we are seeing signs of this now with Snowflakes who are offended by anything and everything, the woke agenda, gender reassignments and Pride events becoming the norm, how long it will take to come to a head is anyone's guess, the common assessment seems to think it will peak around 2040 but something may occur to speed up the process, in any case we are only talking 18 years maximum.
    unless Putin blows up the planet in the meantime that is.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't know how to title / how really to describe what I'm bringing-up here. I'm going to use the phrase "collective insanity". Maybe someone else has a better term. I posted something today about police leaving urban areas where, let's face it, they no longer feel safe (and certainly not appreciated) performing their job. So, it's not just the cities, even though the cities seem to be much worse. Even rural areas are getting strange. We preppers are witnessing a breakdown of all social structures and it's something we need to take into account. Me, I'm pro-Heartlanders. I am one. I'm from rural folk. Yet having said this, I have seen some unimaginably crazy violent crap that required the "common decent folk" to be armed. Seems now that more of this crazy crap is happening. Sure is happening in America anyway. How disappointing ... makes me angry. I have no wish to own defensive weapons. I only want target rifles/handguns. Shooting clay pigeons is fun. I'm a meat-eater and have no problem killing critters so that I can cook and eat them. Other humans, I want them to be human and not animals. I don't want this insanity happening. Can't pretend it away.

The covid quarantines did make people more crazy. But think about it, compared to the SHTF events that are right on the horizon, covid is a profoundly minor issue. Even in the populations most at risk, covid killed at best 2 to 3 people per 100. How much are people going to psychologically decompensate when thirty or more percent of the population is wiped-out?!

The following article is long. I've only cut'n'pasted a fraction of it. I encourage others to read all of it. The local folk are interviewed along with prosecutors and law enforcement. It's always best to interview those impacted by the events in question.

"Rural America Reels From Violent Crime. ‘People Lost Their Ever-Lovin’ Minds.’"

https://www.wsj.com/articles/violent-crime-rural-america-homicides-pandemic-increase-11654864251

"Local prosecutor Rebecca McCoy used to think of her home in central Arkansas as a place where the worst crimes were usually stolen tractors and lawn mowers.

"In March 2020, she was called to the trailer of a 72-year-old man who had been bludgeoned to death with a baseball bat. It was White County’s first homicide in almost two years. By that December, there were 11 more.

"In Marion County, a swampy stretch of South Carolina, Sheriff Brian Wallace and his deputies worked nine killings in 2021, including the execution-style shooting of an 80-year-old retired teacher whose family the sheriff knew personally. It was the highest annual body count he had seen since he joined the small department more than two decades earlier.

"For ranchers Bill and Diana Beck, the violence arrived in their mountain community in northwest Montana in April when a friend texted them a picture of blood in the snow. A local bar owner had been shot to death. It was Flathead County’s 12th homicide since the start of 2020, one of the region’s most violent periods in recent memory.

“'I was floored that something like that happened a mile down the road,' said Ms. Beck.

"Violent crime isn’t just rising in the nation’s cities. Murder rates across the rural U.S. have soared during the pandemic, data show, bringing the kind of extreme violence long associated with major metropolises to America’s smallest communities.

"Homicide rates in rural America rose 25% in 2020, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. It was the largest rural increase since the agency began tracking such data in 1999. The CDC considers counties rural if they are located outside metropolitan areas defined by the federal government.

"The rise came close to the 30% spike in homicide rates in metropolitan areas in 2020.

"The CDC hasn’t analyzed 2021 homicide data yet. In some rural counties, murder rates remained high last year, while in others they have begun to recede along with Covid, data from local law-enforcement agencies shows.

"County sheriffs are trying to hire more deputies. Small-town prosecutors, unaccustomed to handling numerous homicides cases, find themselves overwhelmed with them."

-----------------------------------

We preppers know that defense of family will be upon us and us alone. No cavalry units are going to ride in to save anyone.

The above information tells us that we had already be prepared. Insanity is on the march.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I could point to rougher areas of my home city that 40 years ago, maybe more, Police would not go unless there were 3 or more of them.
    in a collapse situation dont expect any police to come to help, not that they do now.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Back in my home region, there are certain parts of specific counties that have a tradition of being dangerously strange and lawless. Outsiders would say that it was due to inbreeding. Me too.

Old Geezer, Aug 9, 2022
      TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  5. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    My question is whether or not there is any real civilization left in the US of A??? I finally had to go to work for myself. I was sooooo tired of having minority bosses that got the job because of their skin color. They all seemed to assume that since they were the boss they knew it ALL. I more than once did EXACTLY as I was told and either tore up a machine or ruined the part that I was working on. I learned fast to make sure that I had a witness or two and then when the idiot in charge tried to blame it on me it wouldn't fly. It helped a lot that his boss KNEW he was incompetant. He only got the boss job because he was a minority and they couldn't fire him. They thought that he could and would stay in the office and not mess things up. WRONG!!! That place was INFESTED with things like this. They at the time I left employed over 3000 people. Their quality got so bad and the cost from being over staffed with people that couldn't do the work killed them. Saddly that seems to be the new AMERICAN WAY. The work that we used to do there is now done in Singapore.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Between government interference, incompetent corporate management and corrupt management, the American dream is dying. The problems can be fixed but I think it is going to take some blood shed to fix these problems. I am not advocating for a revolution but I don't think the left is going to surrender peacefully.

7. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think Western capitalist civilisation is on the wane, what with Russian Aggression, Woke, Transgender and Snowflakes, grooming gangs, Covid , Monkeypox , now Polio in parts of multicultural London, there is another disease coming out of China this time transmitted by Shrews!! the end of civilisation as we know it is not here yet but it is coming and cant be that far off.
    all civilisations eventually fall, this one is not exempt, we just have further to fall is all.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Old Geezer

515/575

Blog Posts:
    If you want to establish a secular belief system, one that sees government as the supreme source of power and knowledge, then religions must be suppressed, because only god-government must be in charge. Witness the actions of communist regimes. It is also troubling in that pogroms against people of the Jewish Faith are well known and well known to be unimaginably violent with horrific loss of life. As civilization collapses, all forms of unity and morality come under attack. This is more affirmation to us preppers that the crumbling is well underway. If you are a prepper and a person of Faith, then in the eyes of the collective, you have two marks against you.

"Atlantic op-ed claims Catholic rosary has become ‘an extremist symbol’"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/atlantic-op-ed-claims-catholic-rosary-become-extremist-symbol

"Atlantic contributor Daniel Panneton declared that the Catholic rosary has become a 'symbol' of religious radicalism.

"The rosary is a string of beads or knots used by Catholics as they pray a sequence of prayers, but one writer warned they have taken on a far darker meaning in modern times. 'Just as the AR-15 rifle has become a sacred object for Christian nationalists in general, the rosary has acquired a militaristic meaning for radical-traditional (or ‘rad trad’) Catholics,' Panneton claimed in the Sunday piece titled, 'How the Rosary Became an Extremist Symbol.'

"He added, On this extremist fringe, rosary beads have been woven into a conspiratorial politics and absolutist gun culture. These armed radical traditionalists have taken up a spiritual notion that the rosary can be a weapon in the fight against evil and turned it into something dangerously literal.'

--------------------

"Three Austrian Churches Vandalized in Two Weeks"

https://bitterwinter.org/three-austrian-churches-vandalized-in-two-weeks/

"The incidents show that the epidemic of vandalic attacks against places of worship is now extending to Austria"

------------------

"Report IDs five European nations with increasing anti-Christian violence"

https://catholicreview.org/report-ids-five-european-nations-with-increasing-anti-christian-violence/

"MANCHESTER, England (CNS) — Catholics are facing soaring levels of discrimination in some of the most influential countries in Europe, a new report said.

"The Vienna-based Observatory on Intolerance Against Christians in Europe identified the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain and Sweden as the five countries most affected by a 'rising phenomenon' of harassment and violence toward Christians.

“'These countries were selected because, according to our observations, Christians face the most difficulties in them,' said the Dec. 7 report, 'Under Pressure: Human Rights of Christians in Europe.'

"It said Christians increasingly endured both subtle and explicit discrimination as a result of secularist and Islamist ideologies taking hold in the local populations, producing an intolerance that is “becoming more visible.”

"The report found that the phenomenon had resulted in a 70% increase in hate crimes against Christians in 2019 and 2020.

“'The negation of a public voice is mainly based on strong and sometimes even extreme opposition to Christian morals derived from core beliefs,' the report said.

“'In some cases, it does not stop at negation, but goes even further toward a criminalization of public or even private opinions.'”

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Prediction of $50.00 a gallon for gasoline in the United States being floated for the future . -- In Argentina , a truck hauling cattle to the market was hijacked by the people in a village . The cattle taken off slaughtered , cooked in the street and devoured by the starving . -- An explanation by a financial guru , it isn't that things are now costing more at the store , it is that the U.S. dollar is worth less with the Government's reckless printing of money . Actually what we are seeing happening in the United States is mild to what citizens of many other countries are now experiencing . Hunger is settling in and growing . As desperation increases preppers and sheeple will increasingly become lethal enemies .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    preppers and sheeple are not just opposites we are so far apart in ideology we might just as well be different species.

11. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/FH5Hi7zlo8ZV/ --- Here is an about a 1 minute video of a pi--ed off guy that reminds me of myself and probably others of our members can relate to . I just hope the pi--ed off guy is doing something in the arena of preparing and not just letting his blood pressure go up .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Old Geezer

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Cattle rustlers and roving gangs will incur MASSIVE casualties. Those gangs that learn to survive, absorbing intel and resources (keeping farming folk as hostages, worker-bee slaves, "Work for us, or we'll rape and murder your children.") will be beyond savage. Witness history's nomadic tribes -- human locusts.

TMT Tactical likes this.