Collapse Of Europe

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Old Geezer, Feb 14, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Swedish Green Party: White Women Must ‘Move’ for Foreigners to Take Power"

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...women-must-move-for-foreigners-to-take-power/

"Swedish Green Party spokeswoman Märta Stenevi has claimed that in order for foreign minority women to get power in Sweden, native-born white Swedish women must move aside.

"Stenevi made her statements during a podcast interview after being asked about the differences between the voting patterns of male and female voters in the country.

"According to Stenevi, there is an 'alarming trend' of Swedish men becoming more conservative and that they think Sweden is already “equal” enough as it is today, Aftonbladet reports.

"When asked why so many women vote for the Greens compared to men, Stenevi stated that power may be a factor and stated that those with 'privileges' may feel threatened over a new division of power.

"Going even further, she stated that not only must Swedish men give up on power, but native-born Swedish white women must do so as well: 'If foreign-born women are to gain power, white, domestically born women will have to move.'”

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Germany

"Immigrant 'Sex Abuse' Gangs Are Roaming Germany, Attacking Innocent Girls, And Europe Is Trying To Hide It"

https://www.indiatimes.com/news/wor...s-and-europe-is-trying-to-hide-it-249188.html

"EUObserver reported that Germany would receive between 800,000 and 1 million asylum claims this year from Syrians, and it would cost the nation Euros 21.1 billion in 2015. Any critique of what now appears to be a demographic invasion was termed as 'racist', and the photo of the drowned Syrian kid made the world believe that it was helpless women and children.

"What they didn’t realize was that these weren’t war ravaged women and children, but strong, able bodied men.

" 16,000 #Kurdish women stayed back in Syria to fight #ISIS, while a million Arab men men just ran away to Europe. pic.twitter.com/HRWzgKsO6P
    — Tarek Fatah (@TarekFatah) December 17, 2015

"And on New Year’s Eve, 1,000 men described as “Arab and North African” went on a spree of mayhem, pillaging, and multiple counts of sexual assault in Cologne, Germany’s fourth largest city. Here are some reports from some of 118 victims (out of 1000) who dared to speak up about that night."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Banks in trouble

We're not talking about Spanish, Italian, and Greek banks here -- those banks are on life-support.

One German bank goes belly-up and slams towns who had their funds therein.

"ANALYSIS-Shaken by Greensill, German towns pull millions from banks

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/ana...man-towns-pull-millions-from-banks-2021-03-31

One company folds and multiple banks take a hit. What if MANY companies begin to fail. Major banks report that they are robust. Really?!

"CS, GS, NMR, MS, DB, UBS: Why Bank Stocks Are Stumbling This Morning"

https://investorplace.com/2021/03/c...s-why-bank-stocks-are-stumbling-this-morning/

"Big Banks, Big Troubles: HSBC, Deutsche, Societe, and Citi Lay Off Thousands Worldwide"

"Deutsche Bank to Cut 18,000 Jobs"

https://news.bitcoin.com/big-banks-...societe-and-citi-lay-off-thousands-worldwide/

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...cused-of-harassing-father-man-killed-migrant/

"German police have been accused of using illegal methods to protect a Syrian who was sentenced to probation after killing a German man, harassing the victim’s father and falsely insinuating he was a threat to the migrant.

"The Dessau-Rosslau Police Inspectorate in the German state of Saxony-Anhalt has been accused of harassing 56-year-old Karsten Hempel, whose 30-year-old son Marcus Hempel was killed by a Syrian asylum seeker in 2017, by insinuating he was planning revenge against the 21-year-old migrant.

"According to a report from German magazine Focus, police arrived at the workplace of Mr Hempel, who is employed in the construction sector as a manager, in December of last year and gave him a 'Gefährderansprache' danger notice, a verbal warning given to people police suspect may be a danger to others.

"Focus was also able to obtain internal police emails that revealed the police knew that Hempel was not a threat to the Syrian and that the danger notice was 'far beyond what is permissible in this context'.

"Hempel has called the incident a 'scandal', and both he and his lawyer have pushed for the administrative court to reveal the identity of the person who claimed Hempel had been plotting against his son’s killer.

"A year after the death of his son, far-left extremists heckled and harassed Mr Hempel for speaking out about the killing at a demonstration in Schweinfurt that took place after the murder of a 15-year-old girl by another asylum seeker in the town of Kandel.

"The killing of Hempel’s son is just one of the many killings and murders of Germans, often young women and girls, by migrants and asylum seekers since the height of the migrant crisis in 2015.

"In 2019, a report indicated that Germans were far more likely to be victims of crimes perpetrated by migrants than the other way around."

5. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    2nd of two posts

Pouring acid into the heads of children -- melting their brains to negate any resistance to collectivist dictates.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...to-introduce-blm-style-anti-racist-education/

From the SNP (Scottish National Party, a Marxist front group):

“'The Black Lives Matter movement has shone a powerful spotlight on continuing racial injustice and race-based violence, and the need for countries to face their colonial history,' said the manifesto for the party, which runs the British home nation’s devolved government — roughly equivalent to a state government in the United States.

“'We will create a new programme of anti-racist education in schools, including support for teachers’ professional development, allowing every school to access high-quality anti-racist education. To track progress, we will improve the reporting and publication of data on racist incidents in schools,' the SNP continued."
    ------------------------------------------

In the words of the Marxists themselves:

http://www.marxist.com/marxism-and-the-national-question-in-scotland.htm

6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    and this is relevant on an American forum because???

7. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    We are only into the fourth month into this new ruler system in the U.S. . We are entering uncharted territory as The One World Globalist tighten their control over the people . Knowing their agenda helps our insight of what lays ahead .

8. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't see this as only an American forum.

We have people from all around the planet contribute here, plus we have 10x that number reading this forum.

I often make contributions for those who will never write anything on this site. For instance, firearms posts, everybody on this site who post own firearms. When I post, however, I often post firearms information for novices -- i.e. certainly not for us; we are experienced shooters. I want to get basic info out there for those who may have just purchased their first firearm.

I hope that we can get new members. As I write now, I hope someone out there, irrespective of country would write in. Me personally, I wish we could get contributors from Poland, Austria, and Hungary who are currently pushing back against the dictatorial / soul-raping European Union. I'd LOVE to hear what is going on over there because the Amerikan communist media profoundly distorts the truth.

Here in the northern hemisphere, the season of spring is now upon us. I'd like to here about unique gardening techniques. Standard gardening, I know -- worked gardens for over a half century. People in other countries may be using techniques that are superior, or techniques that get more produce out of small gardening plots.

I'd like to hear about aid agencies that assist white farmers to get them out of South Africa. I've identified a couple of agencies, but I feel like a total failure in this effort. Preppers prepping to get out of hellish countries and continents may have found effective agencies or valuable information. Gosh, I sure haven't. I wish I could help, but truth be told, I need somebody to educate me or make posts on this site to help people make it to safer places. America is getting to where I couldn't totally recommend my own country as a safe haven.

9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...ter-muslim-migrant-stabbed-policewoman-death/

"PARIS (AP) – French authorities detained a fifth person Sunday in an anti-terrorism investigation seeking to identify potential accomplices and motives after a police official was fatally stabbed at a police station outside Paris.

"French police killed the 37-year-old Tunisian attacker shortly after he stabbed the unarmed administrative employee on Friday at the entrance of her police station in the town of Rambouillet.

"In a news conference on Sunday, anti-terrorism prosecutor Jean-Francois Ricard said police are questioning a cousin of the suspect.

"The suspect’s father, a couple who had provided him with an address for mail and other administration, and another cousin were also being questioned, Ricard said.

"The victim, a National Police employee, had left the station to extend her time on a parking meter and was followed into the entry area and stabbed by the attacker. He was then shot to death by a police officer.

"The attacker, identified by authorities as Jamel G., entered France illegally in 2009 and was given residency papers at the end of 2019, Ricard said. He was a practicing Muslim according to his father, Ricard added."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Post 2 of 2

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/04/25/swedish-police-release-rare-sketch-of-wanted-rapist/

"In a rare move, police have called on the public for help with the case and released a sketch of one of the suspects, a young black man.

"Swedish police rarely release sketches or identifying information of criminal suspects in ongoing cases, and according to a 2016 report, some have been specifically instructed not to describe the race and nationality of potential suspects over fears they might sound racist.

"While the background of the suspect in the case remains unknown, a study by Lund University published in February revealed that the majority of convicted rapists in Sweden come from migration backgrounds and nearly half were born abroad.

"Of the offenders in the study born outside of Sweden, 34.5 per cent came from the Middle East and North Africa regions, while 19.1 per cent came from countries in sub-Saharan Africa.

"In 2018, a review of gang rape cases by the Swedish newspaper Expressen revealed that 32 of the 43 men sentenced for gang rape they had identified came from migration backgrounds."

Reports continue to describe these savages as "men". It demeans the human species to consider these things to be human in any way. Humans are humans. Animals are animals.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    So.....here is the question rolling around in the back of my mind.....

Are we going to soon enough see Englishmen seeking political asylum at the US Embassy in the UK in protection from their dictatorial government???? I say this as conditions wax worse and worse into insanity!

Just my sometimes Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The communist would-be overlords expect their serfs to accommodate terrorism as the new normal. Here in the USSA, we are going to have to take out the trash ourselves. Poland, Austria, and Hungary have had their fill and are pushing back. Over a year ago, all shotguns available for sale were sold out in Austria.

Now, as you bring-up W.Chris, what will the British do? Kowtow to their new owners, begin to fight back (I doubt that; they've been neutered), or try to run away?! When my dad was stationed in England during WWII, the Brits were brave and had no trouble in finding heaps of heroes who were willing to fight to the death to crush evil. But today, man, I don't know. Looks bad. Willingly or unwillingly, it looks like they will bend over. Look what they elected as mayor of London.

"FLASHBACK: Muslim Mayor Of London Tells Citizens To Get Used To Terrorism"

https://www.dailywire.com/news/flashback-muslim-mayor-london-told-citizens-get-michael-qazvini

"As the civilized world joins the United Kingdom in mourning the deaths of 22 innocent people, children included, in a horrific suicide bombing attack at an Ariana Grande concert in the Manchester Arena, police and counter-terrorism agents are scouring to find any accomplices linked to the perpetrator, a 22-year-old Muslim male named Salman Abedi.

"Terrorist attacks on major European cities are beginning to feel routine. But they shouldn’t be. This isn’t normal. The Islamic terrorist reportedly blew himself up with a device meant to send nails flying into human flesh. At the local children’s hospital in Manchester, doctors are removing shrapnel from the faces of young girls. This isn’t normal. It never was. It never is. And it will never be normal.

"But that’s not what Sadiq Khan, the Muslim mayor of London, thinks.

"In September 2016, Khan actually had the gall to say that citizens in big cities should just get used to terrorism.

"At a glitzy event in New York City called “Building Progressive, Inclusive Cities” alongside his counterpart in the Big Apple, far-left Mayor Bill de Blasio, Khan talked about the virtues of immigration and multiculturalism, explaining that some sacrifices had to be made."
    --------------

So this arrogant member of "the religion of peace" tells the people of England to just sit down and shut up. Translation: "Just take it and be good little sheep! And oh by the way, if you try to protect your daughters, we'll put YOU in prison!"

I worry that there are so many weak non-men in my country -- and to them the savages who cannot / will not control their violent urges. The men of the real America, unlike the men of Amerika, have not turned in their nads. Good thing, because Hell is coming. Such happens every so often. Tommy Jefferson said that the process is necessary and that the "Liberty Tree must occasionally be watered with the blood of Patriots and despots".

---------------------------

Manchester Arena Suicide Bombing: 22 Die at Ariana Grande Concert

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/...xplosions-heard-u-k-concert-featuring-n763286

"MANCHESTER, England — Children were among the 22 people killed in a suicide attack after an Ariana Grande concert at Britain's Manchester Arena, police confirmed Tuesday.

"Meanwhile, authorities identified the suicide bomber responsible for the carnage as 22-year-old Salman Abedi and warned angry residents against any reprisals.

"The pop star's fan base is primarily girls and teenagers, so the venue was packed full of families.

"While Hopkins did not identify any of the dead, 8-year-old Saffie Rose Roussos' death was confirmed by her school.

"Some 59 other people were wounded, including some who suffered life-threatening injuries, officials said.

"And thousands of grieving Manchester residents were expected to attend a vigil at 6 p.m. local time Tuesday to remember the victims.

"ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack but provided no evidence and neither U.S. nor British officials have corroborated that.

"The blast sparked a nightlong search for loved ones as frantic parents tried to locate their children, and groups of friends scattered by the explosion sought each other.

upload_2021-4-26_22-55-32.png

upload_2021-4-26_22-54-7.png

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Brit bashing again, get your own house in order before you lecture others.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Actually, it is Leftist bashing, irrespective of country.

American limp-wrists smile like idiots as this new collectivist regime in Amerika opens our country to unlimited immigration of peasants. As the newly arrived commit crimes and get on the welfare dole, the MSM -- fifth column for the Left -- suppresses all negative news concerning.

Recently, two Muslim terrorists were caught crossing our border. They were hiding in amongst the throng of male immigrants. Their are some families crossing our borders, but most are males that couldn't make it back home.

This process is pulling down civilization where civilization is trying to hold on to decency, low crime, and a decent standard of existence. The planet is being ghetto-ized.

15. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Happy thought for the day, there are now estimated to be 40M brits living in areas with zero new cases of C19; thats cheered me up.

16. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yep, the south west is one of those areas.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    sounds like the European Union.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Disarming the victims

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...migrants-jailed-buying-stun-gun-pepper-spray/

"A lorry driver who purchased a stun gun and pepper spray for self-defence after being attacked by illegal migrants has been imprisoned.

"The offending articles were found in the cab of 40-year-old Graeme McMurray, of Denny, during a spot check at a ferry terminal in Cairnryan, Scotland, as he was en route to Belfast.

"McMurray had been attacked by illegal migrants in France in Boulogne, France, in 2018, leaving him with a broken arm, according to a court report. Such attacks on lorry drivers by migrants seeking to break into their vehicles and cross the British border are far from uncommon, but the judge was unsympathetic.

“'You pled guilty to possession of a pepper spray for your protection after you were assaulted by illegal immigrants during the course of your work. That is no excuse, you have only yourself to blame,' lectured Judge Lord Mulholland at the High Court in Glasgow.

“'Any cursory internet search would reveal these weapons are illegal,' he said, handing down a sentence of 18 months to the now-fired driver."

[​IMG]

Message to the sheeple:

Submit to the invasion!

If you get injured, then you were in the way of "progress"! Can't you understand?!

If you are beaten down, stay down. Accept your castration!

Last edited: May 1, 2021
  19. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Continued from above

This link was provided in above article. The story is quite important in understanding what the real consequences are of uncontrolled immigration from nations rife with aggression.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2017/06/20/driver-death-calais-migrants-tree-trunks/

"A van driver has died in an accident at Calais after migrants dragged tree trunks onto the A16 motorway in a bid to slow traffic and break into vehicles bound for Britain.

"At just before 4am on Tuesday, two trucks were forced to suddenly brake so as to avoid the tree trunks placed by migrants to block the road.

"A third van, coming up from behind, was unable to stop in time and crashed into the other vehicles. According to Franceinfo the Renault Master — which was registered in Poland — caught fire, and its driver died in the accident.

"Local media reports the death of the driver is the first at Calais caused by the actions of migrants determined to break into Britain. The identity of the deceased is not yet known at this stage, “given the state of the body”, said a spokesman for the Pas-de-Calais prefecture.

"Nine Eritreans were arrested on suspicion of having placed tree trunks on the road, and are being held in police custody.

"Dangerous roadblocks were being set up by migrants on an almost nightly basis before the Calais 'Jungle' camp was dismantled in October last year. But the practice has started up again, and violence begun to escalate once more since May as migrants from Africa and Asia have started to return to the French port.

"Breitbart London has often reported on the violent acts the Calais migrants have been willing to stoop to when trying to slow lorries so they can be boarded for Britain. In one case a driver was nearly killed when a wooden stake was hurled through his cab window, as his truck was 'mobbed'."

To the bleeding hearts, the answer to the problem is to appease those engaging in savage behavior. The whole "Maybe he would be nice to us if we would just meet his demands," theme. That sort of "reasoning" makes me sick and it does the same to any other person who is aware of human nature. Baseline human nature is base. If the creature's forethought cannot overcome its urges, "bad things" are sure to follow.

[​IMG]

20. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...ndemns-second-civil-war-letter-from-military/

"French Interior Minister Gérald Darmanin has condemned a new letter, allegedly authored by active French military personnel, that warns of a potential civil war in France.

"The French interior minister criticised the authors of the letter for writing it anonymously, saying: 'Is that the courage in being anonymous?' and adding: 'When you want to play politics, you run for office.'

"According to a report from French broadcaster BFMTV, Darmanin made his statements before actually reading the letter, which was published over the weekend by the conservative magazine Valeurs Actuelles.

"The letter refers to recent combat operations by France in Africa and Afghanistan. It also claims that many of the authors were involved in the domestic anti-terrorist security mission Operation Sentinel, which began after the 2015 Charlie Hebdo massacre in Paris.

"Le Pen Asks Ex-Military To Join Her After Controversial ‘Civil War’ Letter https://t.co/sJNdH844r5

— Breitbart London (@BreitbartLondon) April 27, 2021

“'Almost all of us have known Operation Sentinel. We saw with our eyes the abandoned suburbs, the housing with its delinquency. We have attempted to engage several religious communities, for whom France means nothing — nothing but an object of sarcasm, contempt, and even hatred,' the authors, allegedly active-duty soldiers, state.

"The missive goes on to refer to another letter published last month that warned of civil war and was signed by 20 French generals, also first published by Valeurs Actuelles.

“'Yes, our superiors are right about the substance of their text, in its entirety. We see violence in our towns and villages. We see communitarianism taking hold in the public space, in public debate. We see the hatred of France and its history becoming the norm,' the new letter states.

"The new letter also warns of a potential civil war in France, saying: 'No one can want such a terrible situation, our superiors no more than we do, but yes, again, the civil war is brewing in France, and you know it perfectly well.'

"Unlike the previous letter, Valeurs Actuelles has included the option for people to sign the new letter themselves. Hundreds of thousands have done so."
    --------------

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...oin-her-after-controversial-civil-war-letter/

"Populist politician Marine Le Pen has invited former military officials to join her movement after they signed a letter denouncing Islamism and rising crime and warned of potential civil war in France.

"The letter, which was signed by 20 former generals, including the former Commandant of the French Foreign Legion Christian Piquemal, called on President Emmanuel Macron to defend patriotism in France.

“'Today, some talk about racialism, indigenism, and decolonial theories. But through these terms, it is a race war that these hateful and fanatical partisans want. They despise our country, its traditions, its culture, and want to see it dissolve by ripping off its past and history,' the letter states.

"It goes on to call on Macron and others to act against the growing trends of crime and Islamism, warning that if nothing was done, the country risks civil conflict."

21. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    " You can believe it or not Max , it really doesn't matter to me " .[/QUOTE]

Under Trump the U.S. had free Europe's back . Now under Biden Europe is dangling in the wind under the illusion somehow their future will be secure . This complacent attitude will likely be taken advantage of somewhere in the future . From what I gather Europe Citizens will bow down to their conquers perhaps with a Very few preppers that have self sufficient capabilities being hold outs . Even those that kid themselves into believing they could be self sufficient , will in the end have to face reality .[/QUOTE] ----- No need to quote a fake news feed as I think for myself . Now as of today May 14 we watch the country of Israel being attacked and under the Biden regime they have basically said " we will not be coming to their aid " . The same thing would hold true for the rest of the World War two allies .

Last edited: May 14, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    When you have strict gun and knife control, when you have a socialist paradise, crime simply evaporates. It disappears like the morning mist.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/05/27/report-sweden-top-in-europe-for-deadly-gun-violence/

"A report from the Crime Prevention Council, Brå, has revealed that Sweden continues to see an increase in deadly shootings and now has the highest level in Europe.

"The increase in fatal shootings is largely limited to the 20 to 29 age group of young men. Between zero and four men of this age bracket are fatally shot, on average, per million people in other European countries. In Sweden, the figure is 18.

"An analysis of the data also revealed that most young men lived in so-called ‘vulnerable areas’, with almost all coming from a migration background."
    ----------

"Safe Sweden Faces Up to Wave of Women’s Killings"

https://www.amren.com/news/2021/05/safe-sweden-faces-up-to-wave-of-womens-killings/

---------------------------

"Germany: Muslim migrant stabs his wife to death in front of his three small children to cleanse his honor"

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2021/04/...his-three-small-children-to-cleanse-his-honor

"Muslims commit 91 percent of honor killings worldwide. The Palestinian Authority gives pardons or suspended sentences for honor murders. Iraqi women have asked for tougher sentences for Islamic honor murderers, who get off lightly now. Syria in 2009 scrapped a law limiting the length of sentences for honor killings, but “the new law says a man can still benefit from extenuating circumstances in crimes of passion or honour ‘provided he serves a prison term of no less than two years in the case of killing.’” And in 2003 the Jordanian Parliament voted down on Islamic grounds a provision designed to stiffen penalties for honor killings. Al-Jazeera reported that 'Islamists and conservatives said the laws violated religious traditions and would destroy families and values.'”

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Don't worry about Sweden, its a very safe country, in fact don't worry about Europe; you need to worry about the USA

[​IMG]

24. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Americans are not all the same. We are NOT homogeneous.

Americans of European ancestry have comparable homicide rates to Europe (specifically, Caucasian Americans have approximately the same murder rates as seen in Italy; Interpol).

Thirteen percent of the U.S. population commits over 50% of the murders.

Sweden is safe ... so long as you stay in areas where the people are of Swedish origin.

upload_2021-5-28_7-13-39.png

upload_2021-5-28_7-13-16.png

-------------------------

"Sweden: Grenade Attacks Once Dismissed by the Media Now a 'National Emergency'”

https://summit.news/2019/06/13/swed...missed-by-the-media-now-a-national-emergency/

"In an article entitled It’s Time for Sweden to Admit Explosions Are a National Emergency, Quillette’s Paulina Neuding goes into detail;

“'Sweden has experienced a sharp rise in explosions in recent years, predominantly related to conflicts between warring criminal gangs. The use of explosives in the Nordic country is now at a level that is unique in the world for a state not at war, according to police. In response, the government issued a first-ever ”amnesty for explosives” in the fall of 2018, allowing people in possession of such weapons to hand them over to police with immunity. But this didn’t stem the tide: some 50 explosions were reported in the first three months of 2019 alone—an average of more than one every other day and an increase over the same period in 2018, a year that saw a record number of more than three blasts per week.'

"Deadly shootings in Sweden have also risen by a factor of 10 in one generation, exacerbated by witness intimidation and 'a code of silence in the country’s socio-economically weak immigrant areas,' according to Neuding."

----------------

upload_2021-5-28_7-26-15.png

"UK Govt Warns Of crime, shootings and explosions In Sweden No-Go Zones towns"

"UK travel advice on Sweden has warned visitors to beware violence, gun crime, and 'explosions' in the nation’s migrant-dominated ‘no-go zones’."

https://www.savemysweden.com/uk-govt-warns-sweden-no-go-zones-towns/

"The travel advice, which was updated earlier this month, marks increasing acknowledgement by the establishment of problems Sweden is experiencing as a result of the nation’s “humanitarian” policy of importing large numbers of migrants from the third world.

"The worsening situation in Sweden’s migrant-dominated suburbs since 2015, and in recent months politicians have suggested sending the military to ‘no-go zones’ in a bid to tackle gang violence.

"Making the proposal, Mikael Cederbratt said: 'The situation in our areas of exclusion has deteriorated. The gangs have taken over and the police have had to retreat. Swedish law no longer applies there.'”

==================

People who seek survival need to avoid areas that are less survivable.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Might want to worry if your traveling to Europe from the USA. The UK, France, Germany and others all have travel warning issued from the U.S. Sate Dept for Terrorism.

UK -
    Terrorist groups continue plotting possible attacks in the United Kingdom. Terrorists may attack with little or no warning, targeting tourist locations, transportation hubs, markets/shopping malls, local government facilities, hotels, clubs, restaurants, places of worship, parks, major sporting and cultural events, educational institutions, airports, and other public areas.

There is also a risk of isolated violence by dissident groups in Northern Ireland, focused primarily on police and military targets.

France -
    Terrorist groups continue plotting possible attacks in France. Terrorists may attack with little or no warning, targeting tourist locations, transportation hubs, markets/shopping malls, local government facilities, hotels, clubs, restaurants, places of worship, parks, major sporting and cultural events, educational institutions, airports, and other public areas.

Demonstrations in Paris and other major cities continue in France and are expected to continue in the coming weeks. Property damage, including looting and arson, in populated tourist areas has occurred with reckless disregard for public safety. Police have responded with water cannons, rubber bullets, and tear gas. The U.S. Embassy is advising official U.S. government travelers to avoid travel to Paris and other major cities in France on the weekends.

Germany -Terrorist groups continue plotting possible attacks in Germany. Terrorists may attack with little or no warning, targeting tourist locations, transportation hubs, markets/shopping malls, local government facilities, hotels, clubs, restaurants, places of worship, parks, major sporting and cultural events, educational institutions, airports, and other public areas.

Spain -
    Terrorist groups continue plotting possible attacks in Spain. Terrorists may attack with little or no warning, targeting tourist locations, transportation hubs, markets/shopping malls, local government facilities, hotels, clubs, restaurants, places of worship, parks, major sporting and cultural events, educational institutions, airports, and other public areas.

Demonstrations are common. They may take place in response to political or economic issues, on politically significant holidays, and during international events.

Just sayin... Know before you go.
    Travel Advisories (state.gov)

Dale

26. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Good reason to stay out of cities which ever country they are in , terrorists will always attack in large cities not only because they will have more people to attack but it gets their message across.

TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  27. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Per Europe, I wasn't talking about terrorism.

Some "cultures" have an ongoing history of violence. Some countries / the people who live there are just violent. When they migrate to the West, they bring their ongoing violence with them. Oftentimes, the men of these cultures see the men in Western nations as being weak and unable to protect all of the nice things they have, so these migrants simply take the things they want for they have zero respect for weak Westerners.

What is appalling to Westerners is how some cultures treat their women. Women in many cultures are still considered little more than chattel. I've always felt rewarded when teaching women how to shoot. I would like to see many more women go armed. Men who predate on women do not deserve the right to breathe. Oh wait, I used the word "men"; I should have said post-puberty males, or just "knuckle-draggers".

Any male who fathers a child and then will not take care of that child and the child's mother is not only beneath manhood, he is not fully human. In the United States, boys without fathers is THE PRIMARY reason why our inner cities are danger zones. Turbo-violent gangs become their families. The social welfare state allows males to say, "I got her pregnant, but I'll let somebody else work to pay for the kid." To get a welfare check, the woman should name the father so that the government can get some money out of him (many of these breeding males wear bling worth thousands of dollars). Men who won't pay should be sent to labor camps.

Prior to the 1960s and Lyndon Baines Johnson's "Great Society", this phenomenon did not exist in the USA. Government checks have turned into heroin. We see multiple generations being on the dole. There are jobs, but the welfare crews won't take the jobs ... why should they?, there's no punishment if they just sit on their rear-ends. Too, there's more money to be made selling drugs. Were I America's dictator, I'd make marijuana legal, plus get people with addictive personalities the anti-depressants they need -- anti-depressants are FAR cheaper than street drugs. Monopolies are anti-capitalistic, so I'd go trust-busting against pharmaceutical companies who have formed monopolies -- that is exceedingly illegal, by the way. With some monopolies busted, new businesses could form and prices would drop. FDA rules are no longer there to protect consumers, the massive rule books are there to protect the drug companies and the deep state government rapists who keep that sick cycle going.

28. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    The UK government post travel warnings about all countries including the USA:

"Protests are commonplace across the USA, some of which can become violent. If you do attend any peaceful protests, you should be mindful of your surroundings, move away if there are signs of trouble, and follow the instructions of local authorities.

Snow storms during winter can disrupt critical infrastructure, including causing power cuts as well as delays and cancellations throughout the major transport hubs in the USA. See Snow storms

Terrorists are very likely to try to carry out attacks in the USA. Attacks could be indiscriminate, including in places visited by foreigners. You should monitor media reports and remain vigilant at all times. See Terrorism

You should be alert to the dangers of car and street crime. See Crime"

29. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Heartland America has crime rates that are the same as Europe. Almost all households in Heartland America have firearms, yet crime is rare and especially violent crime are rare.

The presence of firearms has profoundly little to do with crime.

Not being able to behave in a civilized way has everything to do with criminal behavior.

Mass shootings in the USA are now copy-cat crimes. The profoundly mentally ill, who can no longer be kept on mental institutions, watch the news and see that if someone kills a bunch of people with a firearm, they get their life covered in ALL of the media outlets for two or three days. In this day and age, the American Civil Liberties Union has sued hospitals into fearing to keep dangerously mentally ill people in-hospital. According to the ACLU this is violating the rights of the paranoid schizophrenics. The mainstream media has the agenda of disarming the sheeple, so they make the most of each shooting as a giant billboard to ban firearms.

The terrorist in Nice, France killed 86 and injured 458 people by driving a big delivery truck into a crowd. There are all manner of efficient ways to kill humans other than shooting them. History shows that arson is a profoundly effective mechanism of mass murder. Yet the MSM focuses on firearms as the evil entity and so the nut cases use what will get them on the evening news. Another victory for collectivism.

TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  30. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Palestinian Activists ‘Storm and Occupy’ Israeli Defence Factory in England"

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...nd-occupy-israeli-defence-factory-in-england/

As Leftist groups succeed in increasing their propaganda, antisemitism begins to raise its ugly head. University professors are markedly anti-Zionist in their rhetoric and this too adds to the verbal and physical aggression exhibited towards Jewish people.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemima...sm-amid-israel-gaza-fighting/?sh=c60bfed22627

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/10/eus-discrimination-against-israel-joseph-puder/

TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/06/26/french-high-speed-train-targeted-gunfire-marseille/

"France’s intercity high-speed TGV train was shot at on Wednesday at around 9 pm, with the shots reportedly being fired as the train was exiting a tunnel.

"France’s national railway company SNCF stated that there were no injuries but that the train showed several signs of impacts, with one bullet passing through the metal hull of one of the cars, broadcaster RTL reports.

"Marseille has been plagued by gang violence involving firearms for years, particularly criminals who use Kalashnikov AK-47 rifles.

"In 2011, the French government made attempts to tackle the problem, with the head of a local police union stating at the time that AK-47s had become incredibly popular among gang members and could be bought for as little as €500 (£429.50/$597.09)."

========================================

https://www.talkesport.com/fluff/who-manufactured-the-deadly-russian-ak-47/

"104 countries use AK-47 for their Military & Army, though only 55 countries have officially acknowledged. The statistics of arms manufacturing reveal that until 2009, close to 100 million AK-47’s were produced all across the globe. The country of origin, Russia, only accounts to 10% of the total manufactured AK-47 around the world." [Old Geezer's emphasis]

Oh by the way, 100M is a total under-reporting of the reality of how many are out there -- there's more like 500M out there (heaven only knows how many hundred-million China has cranked-out). AKs are omnipresent on this planet along with billions of rounds of ammunition. If you are a criminal with connections and the money, you want an AK?, you got one! Governments can only disarm honest citizens.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  32. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/ak-47-old-news-russia-now-has-deadly-ak-203-67547

Russia's new battle rifle.

Or, who knows, the Russians are perpetually cranking-out small arms and shipping them to their fellow-travelers all across the planet. They are not going to report what they sell.

China has also cranked out over a 100 million AKs, but they too are upgrading their battle rifles.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/b...t-rifle-and-it-could-be-really-big-deal-87711

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/r...carriers-chinas-qbz-95-1-assault-rifle-killer

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/08/16/modern-intermediate-calibers-016-5-8x42mm-chinese/

TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Sweden

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/07/20/five-and-six-year-old-injured-swedish-gang-shooting/

"Two children aged six and seven were struck by ricocheting bullets just south of Stockholm near what police believe was a gang-related shooting.

"The shooting took place on Saturday in the southern Stockholm suburb of Flemingsberg at around 8 pm, and the two young children were injured as they were walking on the footbridge.

"Both children suffered wounds to their legs and were taken to hospital, but were found to have non-life-threatening injuries, Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet reports.

"Police say that the two children were out playing when the incident took place and were not the targets of the gunfire. The incident is believed to be linked to local criminal gang networks. Another person involved in the incident also received gunshot wounds.

"The shootings come just under a year after a 12-year-old girl was shot and killed by a stray bullet on the sidelines of another gang-related shooting, also in the south of Stockholm.

"Fatal shootings, particularly related to criminal gang activity, have soared in Sweden in recent years, with a report released in May stating the country led Europe in its level of fatal shootings.

"Some, such as Police Commissioner Erik Nord, have linked the rise in fatal shootings to mass migration.

“'It is no longer a secret today that much of the problem of gang and network crime with the shootings and explosions have been linked to migration to Sweden in recent decades,' Nord said.

“'When, like me, you have the opportunity to follow matters at the individual level, you see that virtually everyone who shoots or is shot in gang conflicts originates from the Balkans, the Middle East, North or East Africa,' he added."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  34. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    How many gang shootings in the USA that day?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  35. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    When the immigrant population percentages in Swedish cities gets to be as high as the violent population percentages are in American cities, then Sweden will get America's violent crime stats.

In the USA, 13% of the population commits over 50% of the armed robberies and murders.

The people in the U.S. with the highest firearms ownership rates have the lowest crime rates. However, the rate ownership of firearms hasn't any impact on crime statistics.

In Sweden and in the U.S., the criminal element uses weapons that are obtained illegally. In Sweden, criminals have FAR easier access to firearms and explosives (hand-grenades in particular) than honest Swedish citizens.

In the American Midwest there is a super high percentage of people who are the descendants of German and Scandinavian immigrants. The violent crime rates in those states are VERY low. These Americans have the same crime rates as seen in Germany and Scandinavia among those who are their genetic cousins. I've lived in the Midwest and they sure have a lot of the same behavior patterns as the Germans. I've worked for a large German international firm and with many Germans. Same culture either side of the Atlantic.

I must say however, that the Bavarians are a hoot! Mountain folk = nice folk. Living in the mountains during god-awful winters must result in a breed of people who MUST get along, who MUST cooperate.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  36. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Old Geezer please don't deflect the major issues the USA has on Europe, we are minor league players compared to the States so focus your energy on cleaning out your own kennels and stop worrying about Europe. You fixation on immigrants is borderline racism and I hate that.

1. TMT Tactical
      Max are you challenging Old Geezers "Facts" or jus uncomfortable with the facts? If you are challenging his "Facts" please provide your counter "Facts". Just being uncomfortable with facts does not make the fact presenter "Borderline" racist. It could be interpreted in just the opposite direction and that YOU see everything in racist terms. Shoe on the other foot type of thing.

TMT Tactical, Jul 21, 2021
  37. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The issues American cities have are now showing up in Europe.

Countries such as Poland and Hungary do not want their cities turning into the monstrocities that are U.S. inner cities. Thus, those two countries are pushing back against the European Union when it comes to taking in more immigrants from countries where violence is pandemic.

"Cleaning out your kennels" -- fascinating choice of words.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  38. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...no-go-zone-imam-claims-swedish-flag-heretics/

"A radical Islamist imam in the Malmö no-go zone of Rosengård has claimed that Muslims carrying Swedish flags are 'heretics' as the flag contains a Christian cross.

"Imam Basem Mahmoud, also known as Abu Hamza, has a history of allegedly preaching hatred against Jews and others he deems “infidels”, with Swedish media having reported on his hate-filled sermons six months ago.

"Earlier this month, Mahmoud is said to have called for Muslims to kill Jews, Expressen reporting he quoted an Islamic Hadith saying: 'Judgment day will not come until the Muslims fight the Jews and kill them. The Jews will hide behind stones and trees, but the stones and trees will say: ‘Oh, Muslim, there is a Jew behind me. Come and kill him.'

"Malmö has become a hotbed of antisemitic behaviours in Sweden in recent years, and members of the local Jewish community have criticised the situation.

"A report on antisemitism in schools in the multicultural city released earlier this year claimed that much of the anti-Jewish hatred comes from pupils of Arab and Middle Eastern backgrounds."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  39. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

From your post Olde Geezer at the top of this page....

This is textbook of todays Gnostic, Wise men..Illuminated type thinking wherein many in leadership positions want the Swedish people to take second third and fourth place in their own country....and think this is perfectly natural and normal...a sort of automtic default setting.

You have to become educated...propagandized to become this giftedly stupid...

And this is precisely what is happening here in America with the same goals in mind.

I would go so far as to state it is the same people/groups working this defaulted scenario in the background and not wanting to be seen or known through proxi puppet leadership.

As to men being more conservative.......this Stenevi woman is showing her stupidity...via textbook propaganda like education.
    You have to become educated in nonsense to become that giftedly stupid as that woman demonstrates.

It is the men in most nations who engaged in the "riskiest " occupations....not the women...

It would be therefore natural for men to be more conservative.

You do not find in any economically developed society as a rule ...women occupying the most risky and dangerous death occupations and then turning over the products of their labor to men for their decision making and or disposal.

This facet and or information is totally ignored by the feminists when teaching and preaching their version of equality and Victimization.

And the sad truth is that most men are way to ignorant to figure this out on their own...when heavily occupied by sports conditioning/ESPN and or the Kardashians et al.

The willingness of the male in economically developed nations to work and turn over the products of his labor and or risk taking to his woman and kids for their disposal is one of the greatest adaptations recorded in history and educated enlightened people like this Steveni individual totally ignore this.

If we ever suffer a severe SHTF or TEOTWAWKI...event ..I am sure many of these progressive modern enlightened women are going to step up and take the place of the men...and carry the burden for America while the men watch the "View" and other such programs...and scream about their Victimization.

The Truth is that Risk taking changes everything and the ability to take risks....and succeed is paramount in an economically developed social structure.

And Risk Taking is something hardly spoken about by leadership pushing progressive ideologies....and or ways of life.

Most western women want things pre made and developed and move in after all the Risk has taken place.

This knowledge about Risk and Risk taking is why men tend to be more conservative.

All you have to do with most such women is stick them out there in extreme risk without a safety net and watch the show....to observe how much they believe in equality.

The ability to take Risks and survive changes everything ...

Never let them BS you.

This does not make one better than others...but it does make one very very different.

Be Warned such Ishmaelites...preying on peoples ignorance.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  40. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Max....you are betting on the concept that most Americans know little about conditions in Europe ...and you would be correct in your so betting.

You are also betting on the thinking that Americans know little about the violent history of European nations and their wars...and again you would be correct.

But not all of us Max.

Not all of us believe that Europeans are peaceful genteel nations Max. We don't buy into it.

You are breeding a cesspool of problems in your immigration methods....and the same program on immigration is being done here in America and it will reach the same goal...more and more violence...and by design.

Gun violence is on the increase across Europe and in the UK too. And so too explosives.

Ironic that those nations have much stricter gun control than we here in America.

And In like manner ....here in America such violence is most common in the Leftist progressive Democratic run states and cities. Very telling to us who can get past sports programming and or television propaganda.

Gun ownership is a right here in America and not a privilege as in most of Europe and the UK.

We are not subjects.....though many progressives here would try to blur the line between citizens and subjects.

You are going to be having much much worse issues with violence in the UK and Europe and by design.

We Americans who know this history I am describing have no interest in adapting an "Internationalist" mindset or dogma....we like our American way of thinking and are also disgusted with bailing out so many other nations when things go wrong as did we through two world wars....enough is enough.

We Americans have way to many of our finest buried around the world. I have been to the cemeteries in Normandy... This needs to stop.

We have for too long been puppets for internationalist global Ishmaelite profits and we need to stop it.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  41. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "You have to become educated...propagandized to become this giftedly stupid..."
    -- WatcherChris

Very to-the-point.

"Verbal reasoning" counts on most IQ tests. One can be intellectually crippled when it comes to math and logic, yet score points for being able to use language.

For many people, "verbal reasoning" is an oxymoron. They can speak, yet cannot reason. Witness the talking-heads in the mainstream media and university professors who do not have to have any background whatsoever in math or science. If these mental midgets didn't have their shoe-shine jobs provided by elitist dictator-wanna-be's, they would starve to death.

Then you have your math and science geniuses who have never lived in the real world. Yes, they are actually brilliant. Problem is that they have lived in a particularly narrow universe. They are without any intellectual peripheral vision.

upload_2021-7-21_18-58-38.png

42. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    oh typical ! stopping any discussion on immigration by calling people racist is just a way to stop the discussion ever taking place or anything being done about the problem. typical leftie/woke/snowflake attitude.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  43. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Whether it be the U.S. or Europe, the number one victim group of the violent is their own. They are attacking their own people, they are bringing down their own civilization. The women and children of these cultures are primarily afraid of their own men and adolescent males.

This is the reality of the situation and I do not think we in the West know how to fix their problems. When in the West, these cultures do not assimilate, they isolate. The violence that existed among them in their home countries is brought with them.

To deny this reality will not make it go away. Pretending certainly does not help their women and children. One out of four women in sub-Sahara Africa has been the victim of rape.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-49606146

44. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am down here in Hampton, Virginia...but occasionally I take trips to the country ...to Surry...even across the river into Gloucster....Matthews....Guinea.etc.

Those people out there are armed....and and not only that....they are many of them olde name families...which go way back...and know each other also from way back..

And not only that...they know every road and trail......across their counties....and if not in touch by cell phone or land line...are in touch by two way radio.

You want to go into those areas and cause ignorant city stupidity....help yourself...but I wont be doing it..

And another caveat...their sheriffs are also local people...and often related in these olde families...

Not smart to go out into many of these places with city thinking and expectations..

These people can be very nice and civil.....but don't get on their bad side...

They like their privacy and want to keep it that way....

They too do not want anyone to be herding them.

My hat is off to them....

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  45. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Yep your response is LOL and remember your posts where you have criticised members views on Europe ;)

Good movie for Old Geezer to watch, you'll love it...I love the Purge films, pure escapism but enjoyable.

46. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Do you deny immigrant crimes, to include their crimes against women?

Do you find these matters amusing?

You disparage those who do not want to see civilization go down the toilet.

Maybe it is good that you and people like you do not take these criminals seriously. Sometimes a culling of the weak and arrogant is necessary.

Those who prepare get to live and become stronger. They serve as examples to society as to why citizens must awaken and not become victims.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/13075/britain-grooming-gangs

https://lastnight-in-sweden.com/2020/11/08/hand-grenade-attack-in-stockholm-2/

"Last year there were 257 bomb attacks in Sweden. The amount of bomb attacks in Sweden is something you would see in countries in a war like state. Not in a country that used to be one of the most peaceful countries in the world."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53517022

https://hope-of-israel.org/Muslimgangrape.html

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
    lonewolf and TMT Tactical like this.
  47. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I just caught this on a site tonight...

Arrests for Gun Crimes Soar in Sweden Since 2017 (breitbart.com)

The Ishmaelites are running wild....

The Swedish are well on their way to taking second....third and fourth place in their own country.

It will happen here too...it is called Progressivism. This is what happens when you have a systemic government problem.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  48. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    The new world order being developed over the globe is materializing . Violent drug gang's take control of every crack the defund the police movement leave open . Islamic law being used instead of voted for laws . Soon enslavement of women for the pleasure of Islamic men may be installed in once Christian based countries . Country's may be unable to move goods down the highway without paying protection money to the gangs controlling the highways . Where the mentally incompetent are taking the world may send us into a " road warrior " type existence .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  49. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I dont think it will be a road warrior ALA Mad Max type existence, thats for the fantasy crowd, over here it will be more of a rural pre industrialization type lifestyle.
    more fact than fiction.

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  50. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Sweden: Pregnant Children Found Begging On Street During Police Operation"

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...nd-begging-on-street-during-police-operation/

"Swedish police took three minors, two of them pregnant, into custody after they were found begging on the streets during an international operation against human trafficking.

"Three girls aged 12, 14, and 16 were taken into police care, with the 14- and 16-year-olds both found to be pregnant.

"According to a report from the Swedish broadcaster SVT, the minors are from unspecified European Union member states. The 16-year-old had come to Sweden with her husband. The 14-year-old was in the country with her parents and was allegedly set to be married. The latter told authorities that her parents had arranged the marriage and her future husband’s parents had paid for the marriage to take place.

"Detective Inspector Per Englund of the Swedish Police’s National Operation Department (NOA) said all three minors had been transferred to social services, but their case remains under investigation.

"While separating the two pregnant children from their present and future husbands to place them into care may seem normal for northern Europe, it is an act not without controversy. In Denmark, the hardline pro-border control immigration minister Inger Støjberg ordered during the height of the Europe Migrant Crisis in 2016 that migrant child brides be housed separately from their adult husbands.

"The minister came under massive attack from pro-mass migration activists over the order, including from an Imam in Denmark who argued that because having sex with young girls was part of the migrant’s culture, it was wrong to separate the couples. Eventually, opponents of Støjberg managed to impeach her over the order after claiming the order was against the migrant’s human rights and had been enacted contrary to Danish law. The trial is ongoing."

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.