Collapse Of Europe

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Old Geezer, Feb 14, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I am going to try to go more old school in my preps. Gardening, hunting and fishing will feed my family. Guns will be for selfdefence. I will hunt with a bow for several reasons. I can make replacement arrows. They are scilent and won't attract unwanted attention. My plan B is reloading ammo. I can cast bullets and in a bind I have been known to make black powder a few times. Sulpher and charcoal I can find or make but the Salt peter will be harder to find. I'm not sure how to make potassium nitrate. It isn't too expensive. I think that it runs in the area of five dollars a pound.

https://www.wikihow.com/Make-Black-Powder

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I use Procell batteries, the ones the professionals use, after being recommended them by a friend.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Procell (Duracell) are good batteries but although cheap are throw away so no good for long term survival. You can pick up a small solar charger for a few quid off ebay or aliexpress

4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I dont need batteries for long term survival, any stockpile is time limited anyway.
    https://www.procell.com/en-gb/

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    OK, lets say you have 100 AA Procells, thats it, its what you have. The Eneloop batteries will take 2100 charge cycles so in effect your 100 batteries are the same as 210000 Procells; makes sense now?

6. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:

https://survivalschool.com/using-urine-make-potassium-nitrate/

Stump Remover is a high concentrate source of potassium nitrate. As to removing stumps with Stump Remover, I've never had good luck with that. Long story. Maybe I didn't do that right. I'm gonna take down a tree near my house. One side of it broke down during recent wind storm (>50 mph winds); went up against our back deck; cut that up, but rest of tree now looks like sh##. Cutting a stump near to the ground, you'll nose your saw into the dirt, hard on the chain. Chains are not cheap and a pain to replace.

Spectracide (use this brand!) stump remover is a source of KNO3 =

KNO3 + sugar = Flamorama!!!!! Rocket fuel!!!! Light and get away!!!!

===================================

Because I've always lived right beside agricultural acreage (monster square miles of aggie land), I've seen flatbeed 18-wheelers loaded with stacks of giant bags of ammonium nitrate. Saw one such truck and said to myself, "Holy crap! That's enough to level a town!"

https://scienceinfo.net/the-deadlie...-states-blowing-away-barges-and-aircraft.html

https://timeline.com/texas-city-explosion-grandcamp-6c08615fc898

==================================

You can buy sulfur by bag weight

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=sulfur+&t=newext&atb=v320-1&iax=shopping&ia=shopping

================================================

charcoal for gunpowder

For the cans, use big cans.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=empty+paint+cans&t=newext&atb=v320-1&iax=shopping&ia=shopping

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Gathering urine? How?

Gentlemen:

[​IMG]

Ladies:
      [​IMG]

Old Geezer, Apr 6, 2023
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    makes sense to some I suppose but I have a box full of wind up torches so isnt really an issue.
    I never had any torches when I was living off grid, out all day working on the land, nighttime I was sleeping.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Wind up torches are cheaply built, mechanical and simply don't stand up to prolonged use and when your bulb/emitter fails the torch is junk.

Batteries power all sorts of things; they are not a single function item.

9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    maybe, but I dont have the amount of gadgets you seem to have, like I keep saying my needs are simple.
    the wind up torches I have are robust and I have been using the same one for about 10 years.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I had a crank / solar radio-flashlight. It lasted over 8 or 10 years. I mainly left it in the window to charge via solar, but could also crank it when needed, as in storm conditions (little light and no electricity).

Communist China (Russia also) used to be big into crank and thermocouple radios because of the extreme poverty that existed. Still, in rural regions, life is very crappy for the agricultural populace. The thermocouple powered radios one could operate while cooking meals. It was extremely important for the central government there to keep the propaganda flowing (and the bayonets fixed). Rural China is given to labor strikes and violent protests. Gotta feed the weak-minded pro-government lies.

Here's an online site review of these crank/solar devices:

https://www.hamtronics.com/best-hand-crank-radios/

https://swling.com/blog/2020/05/sov...-gives-new-meaning-to-lets-fire-up-the-radio/

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Crank it out.

Use whatever voltage regulator you desire. You can always zener it to ground. Voltage regulators are available. Storage, well there's lithium ion (sending money to Communist China) and there's deep-cycle AGM lead-acid batteries.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1659978540...customid=f576dd7e-f7bd-4cf3-a1fc-fefa4ebe536d

https://www.ebay.com/itm/175670723148?customid=120de39142dd1cbd76b4fde4f27c2de1&var=0

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1344613197...s=ispr=1&amdata=enc:1KDSUTJJeQeqgRWswrRJjPQ73

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    I'm using LiFePO4 batteries which are more stable and more charge cycles than standard Lithium cells.
    https://blog.ecoflow.com/uk/lifepo4...ys, LiFePO4 batteries,up to five times longer.

Not cheap but have better life span.

Back in UK I've three small AGM batteries (7Ah) which easily charge from a cheap '100w' solar kit, the idea was to use them to power my Xiegu G90 from my camper, cheap to buy and worked well. You'd get a few days of juice to power a string of small LED lights (xmas tree type).

My lad and his mate are driving a van load of kit from the UK to here next week, clothes, tents, climbing kit, CDs/DVDs, my collection of le Creuset pots and pans etc...if they are checked at the border I could be hit with a 21% import charge so everything is listed with value...thanks to all the idiots who voted the UK out of the EU :mad:

14. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    your choice to live in Spain no one else's! :rolleyes:
    the Brexit vote was 7 years ago, you knew that when you bought your property.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    We brits love a good moan don't we ;)

That said, my council tax in England is £250 a month and in Spain its £150 a YEAR ;)

16. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Even though I want to get back to my home state, I'm no outsider here. Southern Appalachia is Southern Appalachia. Learned that an uncle of mine lived here over a half-century ago -- found this out just a few years back. Didn't know this for >50 years into my own life. History repeats itself. Finding work, y'gotta do what y'gotta what you gotta do to feed your family, help your surviving adult "children", and your grandchildren. This world is a hard world. If such has not manifested itself in your own life, then heads-up; the piper is but over the knoll.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Referencing the above

Robert Burns

"Three-legged Man"

Well now friends you'll never guess it so I really must confess it
    I just met the sweetest woman of my long dismal life.
    But a friend of mine said, 'Buddy, just in case your mind is muddy,
    Don't you know that girl you're fooling with is Peg-Leg Johnson's wife.
    And that man is big and rough and mean and grim,
    And he'll brain you with his artificial limb.
    But next morning bright and early I stole old Peg-Leg's girlie,
    And I also took his wooden leg just to play it safe.
    But there weren't no time for laughter 'cause he started hopping after,
    And I keep on running faster but he won't give up the chase.
    And I'm running through the mountain with his bride,
    And I got his wooden leg here by my side.
    I'm a three-legged man with a two-legged woman
    Being chased cross country by a one-legged fool.
    Though he's huffing and he's puffing and he shows no sign of stopping,
    I tell you, boys, this life is hard and cruel.
    'Cross the deserts and the valleys and the dark Chicago alleys
    'Cross the mighty Mississippi to the hills of Caroline.
    Through the mountains of Montana and the swamps of Louisiana
    Everytime that I look back he's JUST one foot behind.
    And I know he must be cold and wet and sick,
    But in spite of all his woes he can kick.
    Now he's ragged and he's filthy, and I'm feeling mighty guilty
    'Specially in the evenings when I hear him plead and beg.
    He says 'In spite of all your stealing friend, I bear you no hard feelings.
    You can keep that darned old woman but please give me back my leg.'
    'Cause although the one you meant to take was wooden
    In the dark by mistake you took my good'un.
    =============================================================

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    its called putting the world to rights, and Brits do it so well.
    £250 a month? that £3K a year, sounds a bit steep, average around here is £1700.
    to pay £250 per month you'd have to be band E or F here.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Band F. Its £2750 a year and the actual payment is £230 a month not £250. My £150 a year gets my bins emptied twice a week!!!

20. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Band F would be one hell of a big place around here, some properties on Dartmoor are band D, I've never heard of a band F property before now. the average council tax around here is £1600-
    £1700.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Migrant Crisis is a ‘Dangerous Cocktail’ Threatening Germany, Police Union Head Warns"

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...-threatening-germany-police-union-head-warns/

"Heiko Teggatz, the head of Germany’s Federal Police Union, has expressed outrage at the government’s refusal to clamp down on mass migration to the country, saying that the combination of open borders policies and mass migration poses a significant threat to the nation.

"It comes as mass migration in the country once again rises to near-record highs, with over 200,000 first-time applicants claiming asylum in the European nation in 2022 alone.

"This rise now only appears to be continuing, with Bild reporting that nearly 55,000 asylum applications being made within the first two months of 2023, an 85 per cent rise on this time last year.

"Authorities however appear to largely be ignoring the issue however, with Antifa-linked Interior Minister Nancy Faeser saying in a recent issue that there will be no cap on migrants coming to the country, and that she will not even provide further economic support to areas of the country struggling with the influx.

"Originating from government data obtained by an opposition MP within the German parliament, the statistics reveal that thousands of German citizens have suffered at the hands of foreign migrants.

"In particular, a significant number of sex crimes have been perpetrated against German women by migrant men, with at least 30 dying at the hands of foreigners in the country.

“'In 2022 alone, 3,503 German women were victims of immigrants who committed crimes against women’s sexual self-determination,' populist Alternative for Germany parliamentarian Stephan Brandner explained.

“'30 women had to die,' he continued, before arguing that: 'Effective border control would save many lives!' ”
    ----------------------------

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Its a new(ish) detached four bedroom with garage in a very nice area but nothing really special as a house IMHO. There are a couple of nearby houses at a Band H (I think) at £3800 a year / £320 a month. Its not only the house that dictates the band, its the area as well. I intend to sell it and buy four terraced houses to rent out.

My lad and his mate set off with a van load of my stuff about an hour ago, its a long run so keep your fingers crossed its a safe trip for them... 1400 miles.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I thought property in Devon is expensive but your UK area seems to have got that beat, not many 4 bed houses in my area, mostly 1, 2 and 3 bed property, not many homes in my location have off street parking never mind a garage.
    1400 miles? is Spain really that far? thought it would have been less. I suppose from here its not but coming from up north its that much further.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Lad will be here in about an hour, no problems at the border, no duty incurred, steaks and cold beer is waiting for them :)

TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Thousands of Anti-Govt Protesters Rally in Prague Against Soaring Inflation, Support for Ukraine War"

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...gainst-soaring-inflation-support-for-ukraine/

Begin quote

It was the second such rally at Prague´s Wenceslas Square after one on March 11 that was organized by a new political party known as PRO under an “against the poverty” banner.

The demonstrators, speakers at the protest and the head of the populist group, Jindrich Rajchl, blamed the European Union and the Czech government for soaring inflation and all repeatedly called on the current five-party coalition to resign.

His group, whose name in English stands for Law, Respect, Expertise has no seats in parliament.

Rajchl claimed his group was ready to further escalate the protests.

Inflation has been high but on the decline in recent months, dropping to 15% in March, down from 16.7% in February and 17.5% the month before.

The protesters also want the Czech government to stop taking actions that are intended to reduce misinformation and fake news.

Although Raichl rejected his group is pro-Russia, the protesters condemned the government’s stance in Russia’s war against Ukraine.

The Czech Republic has staunchly supported the government in Kyiv since Russian troops invaded Ukraine. The country has provided weapons for the Ukrainian military and taken in about 500,000 refugees.

Rajchl called Defense Minister Jana Cernochova, a vocal supporter of the pro-Ukraine stance, “the biggest security risk for our country.”

End quote

[​IMG]

TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "ECB turns 25: From guardian of the euro to crisis manager"
    05/24/2023

https://www.dw.com/en/ecb-turns-25-from-guardian-of-the-euro-to-crisis-manager/a-65701952

Begin quote:

There are phrases that go down in history as momentous and epoch-making. One of them is made up of a few crucially important words spoken by Mario Draghi, the then president of the European Central Bank, at the height of the eurozone debt crisis in 2012, when he declared the ECB's determination to defend the euro against financial speculation.

His resounding "whatever it takes" statement made on July 26, 2012 in London marked the turnaround in the EU sovereign debt crisis as it dispersed the crowd of greedy speculators already waiting to put the ax to the fledgling eurozone riven by the Greek crisis. If Greece were to have gone bankrupt and been expelled from the eurozone, few economists believed at the time the currency area could have survived.

"Within our mandate, the ECB is ready to do whatever it takes to preserve the euro," were Draghi's famous words — what's less known, though, are the words he said before that are more important: "And believe me, it will be enough."

Falling borrowing costs averted debt defaults and provided the struggling governments on the EU's southern periphery with new financial room to maneuver.

At the same time, however, the ECB has been forced to take on a role it has not been mandated for — saving national governments with newly printed central bank money, also known as illegal state funding

"This was a major turning point," says economist Friedrich Heinemann of the European Center for Economic Research (ZEW) in Mannheim. "But to be fair: Mario Draghi saved the eurozone from complete collapse in the summer of 2012," he told DW.

The statutes of the Maastricht Treaty actually stipulated that euro countries must budget in such a way that they build up enough confidence in the capital markets to get the loans they need at affordable interest rates. The central bank, for its part, was actually only supposed to ensure the stability of the euro, meaning it should only work toward price stability of the currency.

By buying up government bonds from the euro area, however, the ECB has entered terrain that is perilously close to indirect government financing.

Little wonder that the euroskeptics across the bloc openly criticized the ECB. In Germany, for example, conservative and right-wing politicians in 2015 filed lawsuits against the Bundesbank's involvement in the ECB bond purchases, which were all rejected by the German Constitutional Court.

As a result of the euro crisis and the ECB's new role in fighting them, the central bank has been handed additional powers. It is now tasked with supervising the biggest eurozone banks, and is allowed to run regular banking stress tests on them. In this way, it aims to identify risks in the balance sheets at an early stage and have them remedied.

In addition, during the sovereign debt crisis in Europe, the ECB was part of a group of powerful political players, including the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the EU Commission. They acted as lenders of last resort providing liquidity assistance to affected states.

As its tasks expanded, so did the ECB's balance sheet total. In the years between 2010 and 2016, it rose from €163 billion ($151 billion) to almost €349 billion. Last year it stood at roughly €700 billion. The number of employees at the ECB also doubled from around 1,600 in 2010 to around 3,500 today.

End quote

==================================

"ECB warns of hit to top European banks if funds run into trouble"

https://www.reuters.com/markets/eur...n-banks-if-funds-run-into-trouble-2023-05-30/

Begin quote:

FRANKFURT, May 30 (Reuters) - The euro zone's top banks may take a hit if their financial clients, such as funds, insurers and clearing houses, withdrew their deposits or otherwise ran into trouble, the European Central Bank warned on Tuesday.

The ECB study looked into the risk of spillovers from so-called shadow banks -- such as funds and other financial companies that provide funding in one form or another -- to traditional lenders, and vice versa.

It found the exposure both in terms of bank assets, such as loans, and liabilities, such as deposits, was concentrated in the euro zone's top 13 lenders, including its eight globally important banks.

The biggest risk it identified was that shadow banks withdrew their funds from banks, such as deposits and repurchase agreements. These account for 13% of all traditional banks' liabilities -- or more for larger banks.

This could happen if the shadow banks -- or non-bank financial intermediaries (NBFI) in the regulators' jargon -- were themselves hit by outflows or lost confidence in a bank.

"This funding may be highly sensitive to the credit quality of the recipient banks and can amplify the funding pressures faced by banks if the soundness of their fundamentals has been called into question," the ECB said.

Other spillover channels included forced sales of assets by shadow banks, which would cause losses at traditional banks because their portfolios often overlap or are correlated, the ECB said.

It added that distress at systemically important lenders would also spell trouble for shadow banks.

"If one or a group of such (banks) were to become distressed, there would probably be substantial ramifications in terms of the ability of significant parts of the NBFI sector to manage liquidity and market risks," the ECB said.

End quote

==============================

TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Should there exist individual freedoms, or is the goal of society to protect the herd? Can't have both.

We know what the socialists believe.

"Hate Speech Law to ‘Restrict Freedom’ for the ‘Common Good’, Claims Irish Senator"

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...dom-for-the-common-good-claims-irish-senator/

"Impending hate speech legislation is about “restricting freedom” for the “common good”, the chairwoman of the Irish Green Party said this week.

"Appearing before the Irish Senate (Seanad) this week, Green Party chairwoman Pauline O’Reilly admitted that the intention of proposed legislation to further curtail speech in Emerald Isle is intended to 'restrict freedom', but in an Orwellian turn attempted to convince the public that this would somehow be in their interests.

“ 'When one thinks about it, all law and all legislation is about the restriction of freedom. This is exactly what we are doing here. We are restricting freedom but we are doing it for the common good,' Senator O’Reilly said.

"The hate speech law would also controversially allow the government to jail citizens for merely possessing supposedly offensive material. Under the current form of the bill, anyone found in possession of so-called hateful material would be subject to up to one year in prison."

===========================================

Hopefully, Ireland's best writers will leave for other countries. The countries to which they can re-locate are dwindling due to collectivism's eating-away of Western Culture's fabric.
    ---------

28. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
  29. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. TMT Tactical
      The police in France are no longer playing mister nice guy and are now kicking ass and taking names. Video shows a lot of mouthy people getting knocked on their butts and being arrested.

TMT Tactical, Jul 9, 2023
  30. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    not before time, it was like the London riots some years ago, eventually the Police have to do something. or let the scum take over the streets permanently.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Europe ... America ... here's the thing, one day the rioters are going to pick the wrong city, town, or region and they are going to get slaughtered by crews of locals. This kid, Kyle Rittenhouse, is a micro-example of what is coming.

After the dollar takes a wet sh## (or any other fiat/unbacked currency), there's not gonna be any funding for the police or the court system. When that happens, if looters or any other aggressors decide to take-on the wrong place, they are going to get shot dead. Local crews are going to open-up with buckshot and deer rifles. In some areas, ex-military will team-up and go Old Testament on the rioters with AK's and AR's. Town gutters are going to have rivers of blood flow into them. We're talking scooping up bodies with front-loaders and filling mass graves.

There are plenty of black-market / underground weaponry in England and Europe. Plus, there is plenty of construction equipment to rip-out the infrastructures of urban areas of any nation.

Currently, the city pukes don't get-it that their respective countries are on the razor's edge of going hyper-aggressive / mass-death. Tens of millions of American men and the men of other nations (most of whom are fed-up with the crap that is going on) have zero gag-reflex in the realm of wading through spilled guts. Soldiers fighting in other countries have done it before. The overwhelming majority of veterans have NO problems with PTSD and when imposed upon, will return to their military training, i.e. crush enemy aggression. This time, it will not be following military orders. It will be protecting their own families and neighbors -- which is to say that they will "kick out the stops" and go full-bore hyper-aggressive. No prisoners will be taken. No enemy will be left alive. The dead bodies will be taken to the land-fill garbage dumps.

Was at a gun store today and bought-up fresh Russian 7.62x54R ammo to replace that which I'd expended two weeks ago. Got a great deal.

The biden regime puppeteers have banned this ammo from coming in, so men are now buying it all up. After that, they'll buy domestic ammo in East European cartridge calibers and/or reload their own. In Europe, the black market will arm ex-military.

Real American men and the real men of other nations are not a crew of limp-wrists. They live in the Heartand and grow food for their respective countries, they build/operate/repair heavy equipment, they are welders, mechanics, dig the coal, work the rock quarries, repair/program the computers, build/repair generators, repair/construct infrastructure, ... they are the backbone of their nations. They are conservative in their politics. They are armed / can be armed and they are angry.

Human Nature 101.

Open a few history books if you wish to learn what's coming next. Warning, here comes a spoiler ...

Populism wins.
    -----------------------------------------

Last edited: Jul 11, 2023
    watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  32. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I was just reading about the behaviors of urban populations during power outages.

Forty six years ago, the power went off in New York City. This only lasted a day. Again, ONE day.

https://time.com/3949986/1977-blackout-new-york-history/

"Then lightning struck, and the city went dark for real. By the time the power came back, 25 hours later, arsonists had set more than 1,000 fires and looters had ransacked 1,600 stores, per the New York Times."

----

Societal collapse is worse today than back then. I've got a good idea what would happen on this side of the Atlantic. A week long power loss in America's major cities would result in massive loss of life -- not just from medical equipment failures, but from human-on-human violence. The loss of buildings to arson would be catastrophic.

In my mind, I do not think it would be as bad in England nor in some continental cities. London would get "interesting" for sure, but then the foreign-born population is at very high percentages in the London area. Lord only knows what would happen in Malmo, Sweden. This is an American man's thoughts / imaginings ... i.e. a non-European, a non-Brit.

Any ideas from our British and European members?

If Earth had itself a bad EMP slam from a large solar storm that caused power grids to puke dead for a week across Europe and England, just how bad do you think things would get. Would homes be invaded for food after the stores were stripped bare? Or, do you think things would be nasty, but much less than "catastrophic"? For example, "It'll be really bad, but little loss of life."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    it would be bad in the cities for sure, especially London which has several boroughs where the White English are in a minority, but over 80% of the UK population live in cities and have city attitudes, they dont prepare and dont even have a flashlight if the power goes off.
    every time there is a power cut some idiot city dweller jumps up and says " its like living in the middle ages".
    people are so stupid.
    there was a video on youtube the other day, an MP talking to one of the "Just Stop Oil" lot, he made the remark " without oil we all die" which is a stupid thing to say, sure without oil life would be different but only those who refuse to adapt would die. the current "oil age" only started around 1900 when it was found in parts of the USA.
    humans have been adapting ever since we came down from the trees and started walking upright.

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  34. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    As you state, "People are stupid." Deeply irksome, this.

Add to the stupidity, people's unimaginable propensity to procrastination. Let's pretend that somehow they came to the realization, the understanding, of those preparatory actions they must accomplish to prevent inevitable dark events from bringing serious harm to their families. What do they do? They don't do anything. "Yeah, I've been meaning to get that stuff. I'll get around to it ... maybe this year sometime."

Ron White had it right when he said, "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever."

upload_2023-7-13_16-21-21.png

35. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    nope " you cant fix stupid", looking around me especially when travelling to other places I see so many stupid people and these days you cant even talk to them, we have reached an era where people either ignore you or just give you a glazed look.
    as we say here people no longer make eye contact, whether they are afraid I dont know .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  36. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    We used to call the TV, the boob tube. Now the people have a portable "Boob Tube" they carry everywhere they go. It is called the cell phone. Part of the problem with the lack of eye contact is it requires the people to look up from their phones.

1. Old Geezer
      Yes. It's creepy. It's sick.

Old Geezer, Jul 14, 2023
  37. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Italy crumbling"

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2023-09-15/italy-crumbling

"Throughout 2023, the yields on Italian 10-year Treasury Bonds have been trading at above 4%. Only last summer, they were 0.6%. When they began approaching 4% last December, the financial markets thought that level would trigger a panic. Fast forward nine months and we're still above that panic level.

"Currently the yields are just over 4.4% but they appear to be trending higher. Namely, since June, every pullback reversed from a higher trough. It's hard to see how this trend could reverse, absent some miraculous outcome that isn't even theoretically in the offing. The moment when the yields rally to new highs could mark the beginning of the unraveling of the eurozone. Italy's fiscal collapse could destroy the ECB's and EU's credibility which, however diminished, is perhaps all that stands between the place where we are today and the abyss."

=============================

"Migrant crisis: EU chief and Italy's PM visit Lampedusa, call for swift action"

https://www.wionews.com/world/migra...-visit-lampedusa-call-for-swift-action-636962

"Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni on Sunday (September 17) addressed the burning migrant issue as she toured the Italian island of Lampedusa European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen, who is on the visit and island and analyse the crisis.

"Lampedusa is currently struggling with a surge in migrant arrivals and the leaders have promised a 10-point EU action plan to help Italy deal with the situation.

"During their visit to the migrant reception centre, locals protesting over the burden facing the island blocked them briefly as people were angry over the additional burden on resources.

"So far in this year, nearly 126,000 migrants have arrived in Italy, which is almost double the figure by the same date in 2022.

"The small island of Lampedusa has recently seen a sharp rise in the number of people arriving by boat, with more than 7,000 landings this week, more than the island's permanent population."
    --

TMT Tactical likes this.
  38. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    by lonewolf....

Wow!!!!

I realize today that there are many cell phones with flashlights...but I carry a mag light with two AA batteries in it and also in a plastic bag in my pocket I keep four spare AA batteries. I learned such when working on ships in an out of drydocks. On a ship when the power goes out ...you cannot see your hand in front of you ...it is so dark.

Years ago...a sailor wanting a smoke.....no smoking allowed on ships back then except in certain controlled areas....went into a dark compartment and fell down a hole several decks and died.....for a smoke....Wow!!

He should have had a flashlight on him or give up smoking. Well he has given it up now..

I like to keep some kind of light on me ....all the time...of recent even a back up light source.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  39. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    even out here in the countryside many people dont have a flashlight, they rely on their mobile phones.
    we have flashlights all over the place, upstairs, downstairs, in my shed are 2 and another in the car, another in my GHB, all checked regularly and batteries changed when needed.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  40. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Same here lonewolf...flashlights all over the place ...in my vehicles and BOBs.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

41. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    glad I'm not the only one!!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  42. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have right now ...a Mag Light on my hip in a reinforced thread belt holder....reinforced with waxed string.

In my work shirt breast pocket I also have one of these rechargeable bicycle light as a backup

Amazon.com : CECO-USA: 1,200 Lumen USB Rechargeable Bicycle Headlight – FLEXIBLE MOUNT VERSION- Tough & Durable IP67 Waterproof & FL-1 Impact Resistant– Super Bright Model F1200– For Commuter, Road, Mountain Bikes : Sports & Outdoors

I originally ordered one on line for my Lady Friends bicycle but realized there is a huge variety of them available and they are rechargeable.....and also that they would be useful as a backup flashlight....and from a prepping standpoint.

At work and also here at home..I keep the recharging lines for them....one of those universal recharging sets....

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  43. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "France: Foreigners commit 69% of robberies, violent crimes, and sexual assaults on public transport"

https://rmx.news/crime/france-forei...imes-and-sexual-assaults-on-public-transport/

"Last year, 69 percent of violent robberies and other violent crimes, including sexual assaults, on public transport in the greater Paris region of Île-de-France were perpetrated by foreign nationals, according to the annual figures of the SSMSI, the statistics bureau of the French Ministry of Interior.

"However, looking closer at the data, it is revealed that Africans alone are responsible for 52 percent of such crimes while only representing 3.2 percent of the population of France.

"Even for all of France, the data clearly shows that African nationals account for 42 percent of the above-mentioned types of crimes, way above their statistical weight within the French population.

"Regarding crimes specific to public transport, the situation has actually not changed substantially over the years. The last time Remix News reported on such data in 2020, 69 percent of sexual assaults were committed by foreigners at that time as well.

"In a breakdown of the statistics from the city of Paris, 38 percent of violent robberies and other violent crimes were perpetrated by foreign nationals from the Maghreb region, which constitutes North African countries such as Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco, followed by Africans from countries outside the Maghreb region. In total, foreigners committed approximately 70 percent of all violent robberies in Paris."
    ==============================

Muslims do not integrate into European society. This is against their religious beliefs.

"France's Macron vows to fight 'Islamist separatism' "

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54383173

"French President Emmanuel Macron has announced plans for tougher laws to tackle what he called "Islamist separatism" and defend secular values.

"In a keenly awaited speech, Mr Macron said a minority of France's estimated six million Muslims were in danger of forming a "counter-society".

"His proposals include stricter oversight of schooling and control over foreign funding of mosques.

"The measures announced by the president will form legislation that will go to parliament before the end of the year.

"They include:

> stricter monitoring of sports organisations and other associations so that they do not become a front for Islamist teaching
    > an end to the system of imams being sent to France from abroad
    > improved oversight of the financing of mosques
    > home-schooling restricted "

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Muslim Migrants Carry Their Contempt for Women to New Lands"

https://gatesofvienna.net/2023/07/muslim-migrants-carry-their-contempt-for-women-to-new-lands/

===================

"Muslim migrants in Sweden trap schoolgirls into sex slavery"

https://www.weeklyblitz.net/interna...-in-sweden-trap-schoolgirls-into-sex-slavery/

"Commenting on such dangerous notoriety of Muslim migrants in Europe, eminent write Robert Spencer wrote in Jihad Watch:

"Why does this keep happening? Yes, sexual molestation happens all over. But we see Muslim migrants involved in this kind of story is seen on a not infrequent basis. Why? One reason may be because such treatment of infidel women is sanctioned in the Qur’an.

"In France, a Muslim quoted Qur’an while raping his victim. A survivor of a Muslim rape gang in the UK has said that her rapists would quote the Qur’an to her, and believed their actions justified by Islam. Thus, it came as no surprise when Muslim migrants in France raped a girl and videoed the rape while praising Allah and invoking the Qur’an."

Old Geezer: The above article goes on and details the rapes of children. This is one article that I do NOT encourage anyone to continue reading. What I've quoted is a bit much. Horrid stuff, this. Really nauseating. I get upset about these matters. Leave kids alone. Were I a cop, I'd just kill those who hurt kids. That's a big reason I shouldn't be a cop. I couldn't tolerate what I'd see. I'd want them dead so bad that I would itch. A lot of American soldiers who liberated NAZI concentration camps simply shot the guards. Me, I would have. I know that my uncle would have. Sickening this discussion. Me, I would have bayoneted the NAZI guards or burned them to death.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  44. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I dont think the UK at the moment have many migrants from Africa, mostly they seem to be from Albania, India and Pakistan and places like Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Germany has.
      This article is from back in 2016. Many more thousands have now swarmed-in.
      The article lists the mass attacks on German women and girls. It notes that the attacks have been mostly committed my North African migrants.

"Germany: Migrant Rape Crisis Worsens"
      "Public spaces are becoming perilous for women and children"
      https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7557/germany-rape-migrants-crisis

Old Geezer, Sep 21, 2023
  45. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "13-Year-Old Boy Shot in the Head a Victim of Stockholm’s Deadly Gang War, Says Swedish Prosecutor"

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...olms-deadly-gang-war-say-swedish-prosecutors/

Begin quote

"Milo, who was only identified by his first name, had been shot in the head in a chilling example of “gross and completely reckless gang violence,” prosecutor Lisa dos Santos said. He is believed to have been shot in Haninge, south of Stockholm. She declined to give further details due to the ongoing investigation.

"Criminal gangs have become a growing problem in Sweden in recent decades, with an increasing number of drive-by shootings, bombings and grenade attacks. Most of the violence is in Sweden’s three largest cities: Stockholm, Goteborg and Malmo.

In June, a man with an automatic weapon opened fire in the early morning outside the entrance to a subway station in Farsta, a suburb south of Sweden’s capital, and struck four people.

A 15-year-old boy died shortly after of his wounds, with the second victim, a 43-year-old man, dying later. Two men in their 20s were later arrested on suspicion of murder and attempted murder. Sweden’s Justice Minister Gunnar Strömmer then said that more than 20 shots had been fired and described the shooting as “domestic terrorism.”

The violence reportedly is fueled by a feud between a dual Turkish-Swedish man who lives in Turkey and his former lieutenant whose mother, a woman in her 60s, was shot Sept. 7 and later died of her wounds.

“Several boys aged between 13 and 15 have been killed, the mother of a criminal was executed at home, and a young man in Uppsala was shot dead on his way to work,” police chief Anders Thornberg told a press conference on Sept. 13. He estimated that some 13,000 people are linked to Sweden’s criminal underworld.

End quote

--------------------------------------------
    "Swedish Populist Leader Claims Country Is In ‘War-Like State’ "

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...t-leader-claims-country-is-in-war-like-state/

Begin quote

Leader of the populist Sweden Democrats (SD) Jimmie Åkesson has claimed Sweden is in a “war-like state” and that the socialist government has “imported” crime and unemployment.

Åkesson blames the Swedish government’s immigration policy for the surge in crime just over a week after a report was published by the Crime Prevention Council, Brå, which noted Sweden topped 22 other European countries for fatal gun violence.

“Parts of Sweden are currently in a war-like state. Streets and squares have been left in the hands of criminal gangs. Shootings, murders and revenge are dictated by clan leaders,” Åkesson said in an opinion article for news website Nyheter Idag.

“Hand grenades, bombings, automatic fire, gang wars, clan structures, parallel societies, terrorism and serious criminal children. All new elements in the Image of Sweden. A view of Sweden that no one over the age of 20 recognizes,” Åkesson said.

The SD leader also noted the large unemployment rate among migrants compared to the native Swedish population, stating that as many as 675,000 people with migration backgrounds in Sweden were unable to support themselves.

According to Åkesson, his party is ready to make “tough demands” of migrants, saying: “Those who have made it here must adapt, whether they like it or not, otherwise, they will never become part of our society. We, therefore, want to link welfare and other benefits to citizenship, while at the same time raising the requirements for becoming citizens.”

“Sweden must return to its roots. Back to a situation where hardness, respect and a genuine willingness to do the right thing are rewarded. Those who do not understand the importance of these values simply have to face the consequences. The limit of what Sweden can tolerate has long been crossed,” he said.

End quote
    ----------------------------------

46. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Long overdue in Sweden...Olde Geezer...and in other nations as well.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  47. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Far worse here in the States, of course. The Executive branch of government (President/"White House") is in overt aggression mode against the citizens of the U.S.. That regime uses the Constitution as toilet paper. Among the actions of this regime is the opening of our borders, totally so. Millions of economic refugees, mostly males, are flowing in. Hidden in amongst them are members of hyper-violent gangs, as are Muslim terrorist members (only a handful of the latter have been stopped).

The invasion of the UK and Europe has only begun. If your borders were shut and an active campaign of shipping these illegals back to the countries of origin along with the annihilation of the gangs and their territories, this cancer could be cured.

If however the intrigues of the globalist European Union continue -- among these being the non-protection of borders -- there will soon begin an existential threat to the cultures of Europe and the UK.

Criminal gang activities are only a symptom. Already there have begun infighting among the multiple cultures represented within the masses of migrants. As more and more illegals enter, they will bring their conflicts with them. Are these peoples assimilating? No, everyone knows that they are not. They set up their own enclaves, yet seek and receive financial support from European governments. Thus they are by definition, parasites.

"Over 200 arrested in Germany after violence at Eritrean diaspora event"
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023...any-after-violence-at-eritrean-diaspora-event
    "At least 26 police officers injured in the riot that broke out between supporters and opponents of Eritrean government."

"Parasitic Wasps Genetically Enslave Butterflies"

https://gizmodo.com/parasitic-wasps-genetically-enslave-butterflies-1731465845

Begin quote

It’s official: Parasitic wasps are the slave drivers of the insect kingdom. But if you’re thinking whips and chains, you’re not giving evolution nearly enough credit. Wasps enslave with biological warfare, genetically programming caterpillars to be the perfect hosts.

upload_2023-9-23_16-22-58.png

Tens of thousands of parasitic wasp species, called braconids, lay their eggs inside the caterpillars of virtually all lepidopterans, the insect order that includes moths and butterflies. It’s the textbook example of a host-parasite relationship. And it’s a partnership that runs far deeper than we imagined, according to a study published today in PLOS Genetics.

Analyzing the genomes of several species of moths and butterflies, including the iconic Monarch and the Fall Armyworm, a team of researchers uncovered snippets of wasp DNA mixed in with lepidopteran genes. The two insect orders, Hymenoptera and Lepidoptera, diverged 300 million years ago. How could this be?

Genetic Slaves

When parasitic wasps lay their eggs inside caterpillars, they inject a giant virus called bracovirus. Bracovirus will integrate its DNA into the caterpillar’s genome, helping to suppress the host’s immune response. Wasp grubs then proceed to devour the caterpillar alive — most of the time. Sometimes, the caterpillars will fight off infection and develop into moths or butterflies, carrying with them bracovirus DNA.

Turns out, when bracovirus buries itself in a host, pieces of wasp DNA sometimes come along for the ride. When the researchers analyzed the genomes of adult butterflies infected with bracovirus, they discovered several genes encoding wasp proteins. Further analysis indicated that the acquired wasp genes could play a role in protecting adult moths and butterflies against baculovirus — a common field pathogen.

That a virus is transferring genetic code between organisms isn’t surprising: In fact, the sole purpose of viruses is to integrate themselves into host genomes and make more virus copies. What is astonishing is that an animal seems to have adaptively harnessed this genetic transfer mechanism in order to influence the entire life cycle of another. Through genetic modification, wasps make caterpillars more susceptible to being devoured by baby wasps. But in the rare case that a caterpillar does survive, it carries with it a genetic tool that helps it live a long and productive adult life. Unfortunately, that also means passing on wasp enslavement virus to its offspring.

End quote

Old Geezer: Hey kids, see any parallels?! You should. This invasion, this cultural rape, is happening to our nations.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  48. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    we cant send people back to their country of origin without such an agreement with those countries.
    therefore a third country is needed to house them if their asylum claim is rejected.
    personally I think our govt needs to grow a backbone, send out the gunboats , turn the migrant boats around and send these ILLEGAL migrants back to France. under international migration rules these people are supposed to stop in the first safe country they come to, and that is definitely not UK, its not even France or Germany.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  49. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The Uk gives better benefits than does France...on the taxpayer.
    Therein is your answer...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  50. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I know that.