Collapsing Of The United States

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by poltiregist, Jun 18, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Varies per history time period. I've read that in the American West during latter 1800s, as many as 50% returned back East. The following article might have that 50% number in it. It's a widely observed phenomenon. And nowadays when people are so unimaginably spoiled, the numbers of failures would head up and past the stratosphere. People go "camping" and take their electronics with them. It is mindset. People today cannot sit and just think -- they certainly have ZERO patience and it is patience and very strict discipline that gets one through hard times. No patience + no self-discipline = FAIL.

https://www.nps.gov/home/learn/education/upload/Homesteaders-9-12.pdf

"Many homesteaders could not handle the overwhelming obstacles in their path. Those who came to homestead with the lure of cheap lands left “busted and disgusted” at the hard life on the prairie. In several areas almost half the homesteaders left. Others stayed to “tough it out.” At one time or another many homesteaders had to face making the decision to stay on their homestead or head back east. There is no doubt that life was hard. For many the cost of staying was too high."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    its the same when someone from the city moves to a rural village or town over here, they dont assimilate they expect everyone already living there to change to fit in with them, they complain about no pavements, no street lights, noisy church bells, and tractors holding up their commute back to the city-because of course they still want their 6 figure salary.
    they dont usually last very long, about 12 months is average then they move back to the city, I expect the figure is much higher than 50%.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Max,

Poltiregist is correct.

Genetics does play a partial role in a human killing another human.

In our natural / pre-"civilization" state, the human being is a killer of other humans. Note that the of the 3 predators of the human species, the human is number 3 after the mosquito and the fresh-water snail.

Related to this; In our natural state, humans are cannibals. There is a British author who wrote a novel about this. Consider reading Daniel Defoe's ROBINSON CARUSO.

You did add an additional term to your post: eugenics - which I am not replying to. Am not knowledgeable and believe it is not a valid term, less how it was used for an agenda.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Yes peer reviewed, FACTS, call me old fashioned but I like to see the facts not some fantasy nonsense that fits an individuals/groups agenda.

5. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://notpoliticallycorrect.me/2017/01/03/neurons-by-race/

It is not up for debate about prefrontal lobe mass/cell-counts. We've known about this for decades.

As to real-world applicability, the discussion is infinite.

I've worked with the uber-intelligent who were very poor when it came to adding to their team's projects and project completion dates. Worked with PhD Harvard, innumerable MDs, and one NASA engineer. Oh dear lord do I ever have stories about how people's personalities, or lack thereof have utilized, or not utilized the supposed "intelligence" that assuredly was within their craniums, neuron-count-wise.

Worked with a fellow continuing his education. He just couldn't get through his calculus classes. However, was he ever a performer when it came to helping his team complete projects! Forget the stupid calculus or the degree or whatever, you'd want this fellow on your team.

WWII, the German Tiger tank was superior to our Sherman tanks and by a long shot. My uncle who was combat infantry said that American soldiers loved the fact that the Tiger tank was a technologic marvel. What?!!! Yes. The Tiger was complex, thus if you damaged it, it was massively difficult to repair. Sherman tanks could be repaired by the farm boys; plus they could be cannibalized for parts. "Down and dirty" = Victory.

Problem with humans is that primitive side, evolution's vestiges. Can the brain override those urges? "Therein lies the rub." Two things lead to the squelching of primitive drives. Big brains with lots of neurons in the frontal lobes sure does help. External discipline during childhood development is the other major factor. Just because one human has superior circuitry does NOT mean that they will be superior at crushing their primitive desires -- oh, not at all.

Give me a low brain cell-count individual and with an external strict discipline regimen, I'll turn that person into a performer.

However, a low brain cell-count individual without external discipline (that can be internalized), is doomed. No decent father figure and boys are lost.

Big brains coupled with discipline = leaders.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Oak Ridge, Y-12 plant. Re-activation of old nukes. Devices taken apart. Actual circuitry and mechanics differed significantly from blueprints and spec.ed circuit official layouts. WTF!!!

Old technicians in E.Tennessee located (most well over age 80, many still living in Oak Ridge and surrounding counties). These folk were the people who actually built the devices. "What's going on here, men?!" The old "hillbilly" tech.s reported that the engineering spec.s didn't pass muster, so they had to make changes so that the "brilliant" engineering would actually work. ;););););):):):):):):):p:p:p:p:p

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  7. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    At one time in the past --- All the peers believed the earth was flat. Peer review in action. LOL

Dalewick likes this.
  8. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Olde Geezer.....

You have me chuckling to myself about something I saw for the first time which also fits the pattern you are describing...

Across town from me is what is called the War Memorial Museum. In it they have in glass cases various small arms of the war....and one of them is the German MP 40 9mm Machine gun you see in so many movies..

MP 40 - Wikipedia

Now what I found so interesting is that they also had what is called the exploded diagram of the internals of this MP 40 Machine pistol....

It was rather complex when compared to the American .45ACP grease gun. I would call it over engineered...but it was a fine piece of engineering similar to that tank you are describing..,.
    The MP 40 has alot of parts to it....

Now I contrast this with the first time I took apart an AK 47 for cleaning. I busted out laughing....

They are rather crudely made as compared to other such rifles I've handled.

NO wonder they can turn them out by the millions and millions...

Not alot of moving parts definitely not fine precision fit...

But that explains the legendary reliability as well.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
    Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Did work for the Germans over 20 years ago. They over-engineer everything. They were attempting to take-over a specific area involved in factory operations. American companies wouldn't buy it. Why? Did more than they needed and was too expensive. You can't get it through their head the concept of practicality. My American peers constantly were telling them that their "superior products" didn't mean jack sh## to "Just get it done" Americans. Must have over a half-dozen stories; three immediately come to mind concerning personal conversations with German engineers. They would even complain about American household appliances (laundry machines was one complaint) not meeting their standards. The arrogance was constant. The Bavarians seem much more down-to-earth and friendly (I liked one fellow in particular, acted like a good-ol'-boy with German accent).

Old Geezer, Mar 25, 2021
      watcherchris likes this.
  9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Very very interesting.....and I think this is going to be very very important to the survival of the people of the United States as we are continually demanded...expected to take an Internatiaonal...Deep State....World view and in everything.

I ran across this today on the Firestick....U Tube section and found it interesting...even though it is from back in 2012.

For those of you deep thinkers....see if you can relate this woman's explanation..to not only divide the nation by genders... by the radical left...Biden's group...but also in a very very parallel manner divide the nation by race...with the same goals....for this country and people...

For those of you deep thinkers..I recommend watching this all the way through as towards the end to where Karen Straughan is going....

Here..this link......and remember ...thinking this through to where the Deep State wants to take America in " Confusion." Using and misusing not only gender/sex/sexual orientation, and even race...in manufacturing chaos...

Men not marrying? How deep does "the problem" go? - YouTube

Remember...this chaos is much much further along in other countries than here in America but someone is working rapidly in it's execution....Ishmaelites run wild..

And in the long run this will be survival...for our nation and people..being able to live free and navigate through this manufactured chaos...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Look for increased rioting in the not too distant future. Derek Chauvin is being charged with several felonies; he is one of the arresting officers of George Floyd, who died while in custody .

https://www.startribune.com/derek-c...ghter-police-minneapolis-minnesota/600030691/

"When former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin goes on trial Monday for the May 25 killing of George Floyd, he will face three charges: second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter."

Pre-trial, many demand that he be convicted.

https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-o...derek-chauvins-conviction-ahead-murder-trial/

Preparations are being made in the Minneapolis area in anticipation of violence.

https://www.bakercityherald.com/new...cle_e5f96d18-85d7-11eb-91fa-6bbb548e7d7e.html

https://fox2now.com/news/trial-starts-for-derek-chauvin-ex-officer-charged-with-floyds-death/

"Barbed and razor wire and concrete barriers surround the courthouse, and strict security is in place. City and state leaders want to avoid a repeat of last year’s rioting that destroyed dozens of businesses and a police station."

George Floyd autopsy results:

https://interactive.kare11.com/pdfs/Autopsy_2020-3700_Floyd.pdf

"Toxicology (see attached report for full details; testing performed on antemortem blood specimens collected 5/25/20 at 9:00 p.m. at HHC and on postmortem urine) A.Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens:
    1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL
    2. Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL
    3. 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL
    4. Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL
    5. 11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL; Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL; Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL 6. Cotinine positive
    7. Caffeine positive"

Police officer kneeling on his neck coupled with fentanyl intoxication killed George Floyd (fentanyl suppresses respiratory function). Had George Floyd not been on these drugs (fentanyl, meth, et. al.), it's certainly possible that the kneeling on his neck still could have killed him, that alone. Had the cop knelt on a smaller person's neck for that length of time (somewhere between three to nine minutes), that person surely would have sustained worse injuries than Floyd. Had the cop knelt on his head, NOT his neck, Floyd would likely still be alive. Floyd's addiction to drugs may have killed him sometime in his future, but that is pure conjecture. It's all too complicated, as far as medical speculation goes. However, somebody, i.e. the medical examiner, has to make a call.

Numerous news agencies reported the following information:

The Hennepin County medical examiner said an autopsy listed Floyd's cause of death on May 25 as a "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Floyd was cuffed and he was down. A cop should be held to a higher standard and not kill someone just because they are annoyed. He needed to get off his neck. Others there tried to get him to let up and because they didn’t force him off, now they are going to be tried too for letting that cop murder a man.

Maybe in the future cops will better understand that they can’t stand and allow even one of their own to kill someone because they are aggravated. A cop has every right to use lethal force to defend themselves or other innocent people. He wasn’t protecting anybody and what he did was wrong and an abuse of power.

I’m not saying that I don’t understand it. I have a bad temper and could easily beat someone to death if they pushed me past a point. I would make a terrible cop. They have to put up with a ton of crap… I blame the cop for what he did and I blame the system that doesn’t spend the money to oversee their people and pull them off the streets before they blow a gasket. 19 years on the street is just asking for trouble.

The chances are that this isn’t his first killing. He was caught or reported, not by the other cops, rather by the civilian that was filming his actions. If this had gone down at night or in an isolated place nothing would have ever come of it.

Max rigger and TMT Tactical like this.
  15. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Convicts in prison are currently allowed to give "classes" on how to evade arrest. They teach each other how to hurt/defeat officers that are arresting them, up to and including how to kill officers. It's known that they do this but because it would violate there rights to stop them, it happens.

If someone can talk, they can breath. Breath is required for speech. Floyd killed himself with the drugs but that officer is going to pay for violating agency policy on suspect containment.

The thing that pisses me off is that if Floyd would have killed an officer or two before dying (or not dying), NO ONE but the dead officers families and coworkers would have ever known his name. And NO ONE nationwide would have heard there names in the media. Only when it serves the medias agenda do we hear any names.

I'll shut up now. Just sitting here waiting on TEOTWAWKI.

Dale

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  17. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    He died, according to two coroners, of asphyxiation not a drug overdose. He was not resisting and was face down with his hands cuffed behind his back. The cop had no reason to be on his back and neck. By the way, you can talk while being asphyxiated. All it takes is not allowing you to get enough oxygen to stay conscious and talk until you pass out and die from not having enough of oxygen to the brain. Once he passed out and wasn’t consciously fighting for breath he died.

I don’t think that the cop intentionally killed him but he should have known better than to kneel on an unconscious mans back and neck. He was not restraining him, he was punishing him. That makes it negligent homicide. Passing a fake twenty should not carry a death penalty! A trained policeman needs to be held to a higher standard than a civilian. They can’t be allowed to kill people that annoy them.

Most criminals, by the time that they land in prison already know how to kill someone and most think that they know how to avoid ghetting caught. The truth is that they are not very smart and most never learn from their mistakes much less from being educated by other not so smart people. Do they talk about it? Hell yeah, and then get out go back home and do the exact same stupid crap again.

A great number of those in prison will spend most of their life in prison with little "vacations" out into the free world every few years. It is the only life that they know and can't function as normal people do without strict supervision.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
    TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  18. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I had heard the coroners reports. I also know that if he was using Fentanyl and Noefentanyl, his respiratory system was compromised. After I was shot and in the hospital, they gave me fentanyl and then told my wife to call for them if I quit breathing.

I've never actually watched the film of the incident. But, I agree. No one deserves to die in custody.

Dale

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    The coup backers hiding behind the razor wire have used their ill - gotten power to issue a decree to cover up their evil activity . --- Seith Rich , the young democrat employed by Hillary Clinton was found dead , shot down on the streets of Washington D.C. in the summer of 2016 . It is widely believed the murder was brought on after he provided Democrat E Mails to Wikileaks . Now those that seized control of the U.S. have decreed " all evidence of the murder investigation to be destroyed not later than April 28 , 2021 . --- source " whatfinger news " .

TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  20. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://listverse.com/2017/05/24/top-10-facts-about-the-death-of-seth-rich/

"The robbers, though, did not take anything. 'If it was a robbery, it failed,' said Seth’s father, Joel Rich, 'because he still has his watch, he still has his money—he still has his credit cards, still had his phone.' Seth’s watchband was damaged, but it was not stolen—and neither was anything else, including an expensive pendant he had draped around his neck."

https://noqreport.com/2021/02/02/ju...he-seth-rich-files-in-less-than-three-months/

https://www.rightcountry.com/attorn...s-office-refuses-to-intervene-to-preserve-it/

https://newspunch.com/fbi-fabricating-seth-rich/

Some folk make fun of Putin for nuking people who get in his way. These folk should take note that enemies of Amerika's deep state have a much more difficult time of making it to their elder years.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  21. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    In the following video, we witness the depth of character of the "humans" with whom police must interact day-in and day-out.

Warning, the language used by these noble souls is ... well ... colorful.

========================================

https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/09...edictable-result-of-lies-overheated-rhetoric/

"In the last several months, far too many law enforcement officers have been targeted for violence in ambush-style attacks.

"In Camden, New Jersey, investigators are looking for leads after someone fired 10 rounds at the home of husband-and-wife police officers, endangering not just their lives but the life of their 10-day-old child. This was, unfortunately, not an outlier example of activists following officers to their homes for targeted attacks.

"Phoenix is still reeling from back-to-back ambush attacks on officers in that city, including one by a 17-year-old who fired an AK-47 at officers as they sat in their vehicle.

"Last week, a man shot and wounded two Louisville police officers during a demonstration condemning a grand jury’s decision to indict only one of three other officers involved in Breonna Taylor’s shooting death.

"In Prince George’s County, Maryland, as least two men ambushed and shot three officers almost immediately after they arrived to respond to a home invasion call. Two of the officers were saved by their bulletproof vests; the third was treated for a gunshot wound to the foot.

"Perhaps the most discouraging of these attacks, however, occurred in Compton, California, where an armed man with a handgun approached two Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies as they sat in a patrol car and opened fire at point-blank range. Thankfully, both survived despite being wounded.

"Just as grotesque as the attack itself were some of the downright reprehensible responses. One bystander, who among others, took a video of himself in the immediate aftermath, laughing and celebrating how these two cops “got aired out.”

"After the deputies were taken to a nearby hospital, dozens of protesters blocked the emergency room entrance and shouted, 'We hope they die.'

"These horrific ambush attacks do not even begin to cover the surreal number of other, less lethal but still violent attacks against police officers this summer."

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    If the cops and justice sytem would shut down for about a year the US would become a VERY peaceful place. Have an open season on criminals, thugs and drug dealers and it would fast be a less attractive lifestyle. Cops protect criminals a lot more than they do good people. Hell, let's put out wanted dead or alive posters again and offer rewards for killing a criminal while he was in the act of comiting a felony. You would have rednecks like me watching the convienence stores hoping to collect a bounty.

TMT Tactical, Old Geezer and lonewolf like this.
  23. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    forget a year, lets do it permanently, lets call it say WTSHTF and do away with all the scum and the drug dealers and the burglars etc.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:
    A year long purge. That would correct many problems. I think I agree with Lonewolf. Lets just do it permanently. The liberal heads that would explode at the mere mention of this plan would make me laugh.

Dale

TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Tex has just voiced what I'd like to see. I'd say that tens of millions of Americans would like to see a cleansing happen and personally participate in that house-cleaning.

However, I think a year or so would be sufficient. I'd want to see a return to order. Taking matters into one's own hands can be more habit-forming than heroin and cigarettes. Someone like me should not be a police officer. I came from a family wherein some of the men rode with the police at night to go "take care of matters". They killed innumerable in war, but came home to do a little bit more of that where they lived. This gets rid of the vermin, however it gets to be corrupting to the souls of those who do the deed. I've seen it happen.

Had a relative tell me, "Boy, the only place for a n###er is hanging from that tree right there." This man had black friends. My beloved paternal grandfather taught me how to tie a hangman's noose before I was old enough to go to school. Thirteen loops. But when Pap was young, the law worked, and the evil killers were hung by the law. It is very easy to become accustomed to killing. Too easy.

One thing good about what Tex suggested would be the consequence of gangs of vermin attacking the suburbs. Most of those who live in big city suburbs vote Socialist. They have some sort of Jesus complex and believe that minority gangs are to "be saved". They imagine themselves to be Jesus doing the saving. These folk believe that gangs are made up of "misunderstood" youth who, if shown warmth and understanding, would morph into the soft little kittens that they are down deep. Communist TV show and movie writers perpetually spew this myth.

If the suburbs were attacked by the violent redistributionists, I believe the squishy-soft occupants therein really would have themselves an epiphany. Yeah and verily, I would love to see reality to be revealed unto them. The armed suburbanites without the police and communist courts looming over them could take out a lot of trash. A lot of good and brave people would lose there own lives fighting in such a noble war, but such are all wars. Me, I'd prefer fighting to the death than sit around having my body shut down bit by bit.

Amerika needs an AWAKENING.

Me, I think my country along with all Western nations is going to receive multiple awakenings. I believe that my country in particular is going to get apocalyptic awakenings that will crush the minds of its people. The weak are going to soil themselves. Ten years from now, the US population is going to be far less than 300 million. At the very least, tens of millions of us are going to die.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Antifa Protesters set fire to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement building in Portland, Oregon last night, Saturday 10th April 2021.

These mega-spoiled arrogant aggressors need to have their spines snapped. If there were no police protecting them, some folk would be shooting into these out-of-control mobs. These "non-violent protesters" ("non-violent" = the Big Lie of the communist MSM) should be very grateful to the police for being a bunch of uniformed marshmallows. When the cops go away, so will the protesters ... permanently.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:
    OG, Are you predicting a major SHTF or something some of us expect from the current injections that the government is pushing. The Johnson & Johnson product is already being pulled for killing people in several states, and that's what's being reported.

My brother in law and sister in law got the vaccine. He did fine but she got deathly ill. Oddly enough, most of the people that I have heard of getting sick from the vaccines are females. I would love to know the actual numbers of adverse reactions and how that breaks down by age and sex.

Dale

TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Last night the rioting and attacks on police happened in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota. Police stopped a car over some moving violation. Police at scene ran his plate / driver's license and discovered he had a standing warrant out against him. The driver initially cooperated, then tried to flee the scene, got shot, and later died. The local minority community began attacking the police. From now on, any and all officer involved shootings will all spark riots if the person shot is not White or Asian. The MSM is referring to the person who tried to escape police as a "motorist" (some news sites report that he had a warrant out against him, others do not reveal this). The people who began attacking the police are referred to as "mourners and protesters."

https://abc13.com/minnesota-traffic...center-daunte-wright-shot-by-police/10509339/

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minnesota-police-responding-to-officer-involved-shooting

https://www.foxnews.com/us/protesters-clash-police-brooklyn-center-minnesota

upload_2021-4-12_7-46-3.png
    upload_2021-4-12_7-53-13.png
    upload_2021-4-12_7-54-21.png

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Simple solution, shoot the rioting SOB'S.

Old Geezer likes this.
  30. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Such would be the logical thing to do. Bear with me here a moment, I'm going to try to put my thoughts into words. I use the word "logic", because upon analysis, the out of control rioters could do harm to people who have value to society, i.e. the police officers. Possibly also there could have been bystanders who did not support the rioters -- maybe (?) they could even have been telling the rioters to stop going crazy. Such people of emotional restraint could have been injured by the flying concrete and other solid heavy objects. The useful people must be protected. I know for an absolute fact that most Black ministers do NOT support rioting. Any "minister" (White, Black, Red, or Yellow) who supports people losing their humanity is no servant of God.

Tell you what, I'm not so angry at the rioters. The rioters may not have the neurophysiologic capability to override their emotions. Poor/insufficient frontal lobe activity = pronounced lack of forethought / emotional control. Some "people" literally do not have the brain cell count to think about the consequences of their actions. There exist millions of such people in North America. Witness also the savagery of the drug cartel torture murders.

The people who infuriate me 10x are the reporters. These people have intentionally gone to war against Western culture. They are the true insurrectionists. These propagandists foment violence and thus are more guilty of the mayhem and murder in urban areas than the unthinking violent "protesters".

https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-o...olice-chiefs-use-of-riot-in-press-conference/

"Reporters loudly objected to the use of the word 'riot' by a Minnesota police chief after his officers were assaulted and injured by bricks, rocks, and frozen soda cans, he explained. The chief defended the term by describing the incidents encountered by officers at the station Sunday night.

“'Just so everybody is clear, I was front and center at the protest, at the riot,' Brooklyn, Minnesota, Police Chief Tim Gannon told reporters during a press conference Monday. His response came to a question from reporters about why he authorized the use of gas canisters following the issuance of a dispersal order.

"Reporters strongly objected to the use of the term, 'riot.' In the video tweeted by the Washington Examiner Monday, one reporter exclaims, 'There was no riot.' Another shouts 'Don’t do that!' Multiple other reporters joined in with those objecting to the word 'riot.'

“'There was,' Chief Gannon countered. 'the officers that were putting themselves in harm’s way were being pelted with frozen cans of pop, they were being pelted with concrete blocks.'

"The chief continued, 'Yes, we had our helmets on. We had other protection gear. But an officer was injured, hit in the head with a brick … he was transported to the hospital. So, we had to make decisions, we had to disperse the crowd because we can’t allow our officers to be harmed.'”

TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Another shooting in Knoxville Tennessee -- this one at a high school. It is "alleged" that a student had a gun. What is known is that a police officer got shot with that "alleged" gun. The high school is another one of those mega-violent Amish schools.

https://fox2now.com/news/national/m...pd-officer-at-austin-east-magnet-high-school/

Guns do not need a human being to fire them. Guns are animated entities that can and do simply get up, aim themselves, and kill people. Anyone who does not worship the gods of the mainstream media and their sacred gun-violence truths are oppressors who should not be allowed to participate in the New World Order.

Guns killed the following young people. Witnesses report that the guns fired themselves at these people causing them to die.

upload_2021-4-12_20-47-19.png

This is another example of why all law-abiding citizens must be totally disarmed. Firearms sneak out of houses and hurt people. Many times we read that guns go to homes where guns are trapped in gun-safes; there, they free their gun friends resulting in even more self-firing guns being on the streets. More guns = more mayhem. Just because the statistics do not support these collectivist holy truths means nothing. Feelings are more important than logic.

We preppers need to get rid of our firearms before they turn on us!

"Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!" "Gun violence!"

TMT Tactical likes this.
  32. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:

TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ns-stand-guard-outside-brooklyn-center-store/

"As riots rage on the streets of Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, armed civilians were photographed standing guard outside a business to keep looters away.

---------------------------------------------------

https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-o...-in-minneapolis-suburb-after-police-shooting/

Journalist Sophia Narwitz tweeted a series of videos showing looters breaking into multiple businesses in the Brooklyn Center area Monday night.

Townhall’s Julio Rosas also tweeted video showing looters ransacking a Dollar Tree store while police were tied up with protesters at the Brooklyn Center PD headquarters.

Following the looting, rioters reportedly set the Dollar Tree store on fire, journalist Brendan Gutenschwager tweeted.

Watch the following video ASAP, because this video will be wiped off the web by the ruling oligarchy. When playing the video the default is Mute, therefore one must select the audio button within the screen and disable Mute.

https://twitter.com/BGOnTheScene/status/1381800002784260096

TMT Tactical likes this.
  34. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    I don't think I fancy 'purge night'. As for banning the Police for a year? What a really stupid idea; what do you dream of when you come out with something like that? Total economic collapse? Collapse of the health system? Close down of all energy and utilities providers? Mass starvation? Thats would could very easily happen if vigilantes took control.

Tex made some valid points earlier, when he said the guy was cuffed and decked so was he kneeling on his neck...the cop has anger and control issues and murdered a man. Then you have a guy shot in his car when an officer thought she was discharging her tazer, then a serving army officer got pepper sprayed and dragged out of his vehicle (police officer now sacked).

The police have got to get their act together, but I'm like Tex, I could never be a cop, my fuse is way too short.

35. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:

Max, Why do you think everything would collapse without modern law enforcement? Life did exist before modern law enforcement. It exist in other countries now. In many countries, especially in there rural areas, citizen justice is all that there is. I'll admit, citizen justice is only as good or bad as the citizens. I spent 10 years as a federal Park Ranger (Federal Officer) and got to see both sides of that coin. There are good officers and some bad officers, no different than any other sector of society. From my perspective, what is broken is the court system and current laws. We have laws that due to the politicians involvement in the court systems, are not enforced. Major laws dealing with major crimes (murder, robbery, theft, rape, etc.) that are ignored and offenders are never even charged, much less prosecuted. The system is broke.

After responding to a post by Tex the other day, I decided to watch the video(s) of the Floyd arrest. The video that created all of the riots and violence does look like the officer was on Floyds neck. Then I got to watch video taken from a fellow officers chest cam, and surprise his knee was within a couple inches to an inch from Floyds neck. Not on his neck. Perspective....it changes everything. That why no one trust pictures of fish. The right perspective makes a 12 inch trout look like a 30 inch trout.

Perspective, personal bias, emotions and propaganda all influence what we believe we see. It's human nature.

fakearmy1.jpg

Dale

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  36. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    There was a whole lot of "the locals taking care of business" (some would call it vigilanteism) where I lived when I was a boy. During that time, our murder rates were like those seen in Japan. My dad's lot were on the wrong side of the law, but they took care of those who would "act up". Can't have people going monster in a community.

The Klan spent most all of their violence time on white people who were by-god mean, but who had slipped past the courts. The Klan and the law dawgs worked together. Here's a specific example told to me by a relative who was Klan: Word is that a man is a wife-beater (Church folk are usually the ones who find out that a woman is getting beaten). First warning to the man is that switches are piled-up on his porch. Seeing that, a man is brain-damaged to continue hurting his wife, because the next thing that followed was a group of masked men coming to the house at 2:00 AM, dragging the man out of his house, tying him to a tree, ripping off any shirt he might be wearing, and taking a bullwhip to him 'til he bled.

Here's another factor: The men of the Churches acted as regulators of behavior. The elders of a Church or the preacher himself went out and ministered to those who had psychological problems -- especially the alcoholics. They would take care of families if the man of the house was a sh##. Most times, alcoholics could be persuaded to get "dried out" and "come back to the Lord" -- this would work a while then they would revert. A boy at my Church who was around age 13 (he was two years older than me) shot his father to death. He emptied a .22 rifle into his dad. His dad was a mean alcoholic / wife-beater. Of course, no charges were brought against the boy by the courts. The Sunday the boy came back to Church, I was standing in the vestibule right behind him and here came my favorite elder (a friend's dad) and gives the boy a big hug, "You will always be welcome inside these doors," he said.

Speaking of Klan. There weren't that many Black people where I lived and the one's who did live there were workers with skills and most times kept to themselves -- families are families, after all. They just didn't get the Klan's attention is my assumption. Remember that this area was in the South, but Republican and Abolitionist -- fought for the North, part of the Underground Railroad, all that.

Several Blacks in the community were recognized as being "above and beyond"; they were "good and then some". One black man was THE fellow who carried cash and bank notes between banks in my home town (obviously, he was trusted more than almost all white guys). My dad trusted him to watch over my mom as she went to her car after work. He ran a gas station and garage that had a rather large chained parking lot behind his garage next to one of the primary train lines coming into town (excellent business location). Another well liked, very well liked fellow (prior to 1930s, then on into 1940s), was a dentist who "had the touch". He could numb anybody's gums so that tooth extraction or repair didn't hurt much at all. He really knew how to inject cocaine and fix teeth, so his race just didn't matter. Where I lived, the rule was that, "The proof is in the pudding." The rule was very strict, by the way.

I only know of the Klan attacking and lynching one black man -- happened between WWI and WWII. In an adjacent county (redneck to the max) a group of hunters saw some screaming woman running down the shallows of a river -- bizarre to the max (?)! Then, here comes this Black guy chasing her. He had hurt the woman in the most vile manner. Guess what happened next. Hint: Things didn't go well for the fellow chasing that woman. Racism was involved in the ensuing violence. Had this rapist been White, he would have gotten a fair trial; but in the end, he too would have gotten a noose.

Back when, the rules of society were profoundly strict. My grandpap would take a razor strap to my dad and his brothers. My grandma would switch their legs til they bled. That woman burned me up one time for yelling for my mommy; that was being weak. Weakness was a sin. Her action set me straight well before I was school-age. When 16, I got a pat on the back from my dad for grabbing up my shotgun when I thought somebody was trying to get in our back door (it had been like 4am or 5am, just prior to dawn). He didn't hear the back screen door creaking. I did. Stood guard on that door; readied my double-barrel. Nothing happened. They went away. I went back to bed.

Society was clean and safe back then. Everybody minded their own business. The police and judges were around to make sure that the letter of the law was followed. Had the police not been around, things could have gotten a bit off the rails, however things would NOT have gone in any way chaotic. People who act in chaotic ways would have rapidly been culled-out. A person who cannot control themself is not human and thus gets disposed of like the animal they are.

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  37. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    we tend to sort out our own problems here in the countryside, being a small place everyone knows you, knows where you live and probably where you work too.
    a few years ago a local burglar in a town not far from here was caught by the locals, hung out of an upstairs window by his heels and told to "leave, today and never come back", he left along with his family they left most of their stuff behind and went back where they came from never to be seen again.

38. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Peaceful protesters chat with police at the Portland, Oregon police union building. The protesters were strikingly magnanimous and listened intently as the police explained their positions with them.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  39. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Dumbing-down Amerika

Math is racist. It is OK to admit people with marginal IQs into medical school.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...le-math-goal-obtaining-correct-answer-racist/

"The California education department is considering implementing a statewide math framework that promotes the concept that working to figure out a correct answer in math is an example of racism and white supremacy invading the classroom.

"The framework, titled 'A Pathway to Equitable Math Instruction: Dismantling Racism in Mathematics Instruction,' is intended to be 'exercises for educators to reflect on their own biases to transform their instructional practice.'

"The 'Equitable Math' website states its training manual was funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the primary private source of funding for the Common Core State Standards.

“'White supremacy culture infiltrates math classrooms in everyday teacher actions,' the document states. 'Coupled with the beliefs that underlie these actions, they perpetuate educational harm on Black, Latinx, and multilingual students, denying them full access to the world of mathematics.'

"The proposed California framework provides examples of how 'white supremacy culture' has infiltrated math classes in schools ..."

=============================

Medical schools lower their standards to admit minorities. Many medical schools are no longer assigning grades because grades identify performance ... or lack thereof. Instead of grading, med schools give students a Pass/Fail. Superior students who are needed in certain admanced medical specialties go unidentified.

https://www.aei.org/carpe-diem/new-...spanics-being-admitted-to-us-medical-schools/

"For students applying to medical school with slightly below average GPAs of 3.20 to 3.39 and slightly below average MCAT scores of 24 to 26 (first data column in the table, shaded light blue), black applicants were more than 9 times more likely to be admitted to medical school than Asians (56.4% vs. 5.9%), and more than 7 times more likely than whites (56.4% vs. 8.0%) – see the group of four bars on the left side of the chart above. Compared to the average acceptance rate of 16.7% for all applicants with that combination of GPA and MCAT score, black and Hispanic applicants were much more likely to be accepted at rates of 56.4% and 30.5%, and white and Asian applicants were much less likely to be accepted to US medical schools at rates of only 5.9% and 8.0% respectively."

upload_2021-4-16_15-46-58.png
    upload_2021-4-16_15-47-32.png

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  40. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:

Rioting seditionists set fires on streets in attempt to burn-down businesses. Christian symbols smashed.

One fellow confronts out of control street crowd and fires his shotgun into the air. I saw a video of this, but now the video is gone. Of course the fellow standing his ground was arrested. Fascinating in the video (that I think has been either deleted or only made available via sign-in, sign-in is for tracking) is that when the older guy pulls out his shotgun, some arrogant BLM rioter goes from arrogant to screaming out that the police must be called to protect him and the other street aggressors. I'm thinking that these "brave" protesters are not willing to die for their cause.

https://www.koin.com/news/crime/man-arrested-after-firing-shot-into-air-at-salem-protest/

https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-o...urn-portland-apple-store-fire-guns-from-cars/

upload_2021-4-17_11-36-53.png

And this war against God and civilized behavior is just in its beginnings.

41. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    OF COURSE they are not willing to die for their cause, thats the other fellow.

42. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Minnesota National Guard, Police Team Targeted In Drive-By Shooting Hours After Maxine Waters Incites BLM Protesters"

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...ers-crosses-state-lines-incite-blm-protesters

"Hours after Sen. Maxine Waters (D-CA) urged protesters to 'get more confrontational,' a Minnesota National Guard and Minneapolis police team were targeted in a Saturday morning drive-by shooting, according to a press release by the National Guard.

"The incident happened at approximately 4:19 a.m. local time when a light colored SUV drove by and unloaded. Fortunately for the officers, only minor injuries were sustained - with two National Guardsmen suffering minor cuts from shattered glass. They were taken to a local hospital. A third Guardsman had 'only superficial injuries' according to the statement."

------------------

If you are able, help the local troop. Take them snacks and bottled water.

Were I ever to see the police overwhelmed and being put at risk of death, I would begin shooting into the Godless aggressors with my center-fire rifles. The evil folk would learn the meaning of the phrase, "One shot, one kill." It is best that civilians stay OUT OF THE FIGHT. The officers have absulutely ZERO idea of who you are. However, if their lives are in danger, a citizen has the duty to take-out those who intend to do harm to law enforcement. We are civilized, after all. If you can't come to the aid of the police or NatGuard, then you are not a man.

A decade or so back, during the heat of summer, firefighters were down the road on the scene to put out a house fire. I'm no fireman; sure couldn't do jack sh## to help with that. What to do?! As fate would have it, I had the better part of a case of bottled water left. Therefore, I grabbed it up and limped down the road -- case of water in one hand, cane in the other. They were grateful for the water.

Had I been wearing one of their fire suites, I would have stroked-out and hit the ground unconscious.

43. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-o...inst-fking-taqueria-owned-by-fking-white-men/

"Conservative journalist And Ngô shared a video of the moment, captured by photographer Eric Thomas, with the caption: 'New York: #BLM protesters tell white people dining outside to ‘get the f— out of New York’ & that their white-owned taquerias aren’t welcome.'

“'We don’t want your f—ing money! We don’t want your f—ing taqueria, owned by f—ing white men!' the video shows the crowd chanting, echoing a ringleader as he stands on top of a table.

Communist media puts their best spin on these acts of verbal assault:

"Newsweek explained the protesters 'moved eastwards from the Barclays building to Vanderbilt Avenue, where they paused outside of Maya Taqueria ‘to castigate the outdoor diners.' ' "

The emotionally-out-of-control pack only "castigated" the race they want out of the way permanently. It's just upstanding citizens in the sreets exercising their freedom of speech. Get used to it. If you are white and you get screamed-at for being white, just lower your head in shame and take it.

upload_2021-4-22_8-39-15.png

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  44. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Of course those attacking white people for being white are not raciest . Many years ago the Grand Dragon of the largest Klan group on the planet , told me when the black population overtakes the white population we will see true racism . As the demographics change this will only worsen . White people will be targeted and need to prepare for this just as they would any other teotwawki event . Think along the lines of what Jews faced under the Nazis . We are already seeing this in special laws being passed to force college entrance , job hiring and firing and financial assistance based only on what race that person is . Echo's can now be heard from those sheltering behind the razor wire , of passing laws that allows them to take someone's home if they are white and give it to a favored race . Of course again that doesn't make them racist .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  45. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    thats nothing new, I remember reading something similar several years ago.
    pretty easy target, someone siting at an outside table.
    bully boy, or girl, tactics will eventually come up against someone who will stand up to them then the bullies will run away crying.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  46. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I read somewhere that only a WHITE person can be a racist, black people are not racist, the hell they arent, I've heard some really racist talk in my time and the worst is from Black people.
    there were a couple of black guys on line somewhere, might have been youtube maybe not, just sitting on the sofa, chilling and chatting and they said they "were going to breed the WHITE out of America", now if that isnt racist what is??

TMT Tactical likes this.
  47. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    To me is is all so simple to cure and fix. If a person attacks another person, riots, loots, robs. rapes or steels you shoot them on sight. Make carrying a gun once again a constitutional right that NO state, local or federal government can refuse to allow.

I know, the liberals think that it will be mayhem BUT I live someplace where a lot of people do habitually carry a fire arm. I do, I carry a handgun anytime I leave my property. NOBODY is shooting or getting shot here. BUT you can walk the streets even at night with almost no concern. When any person may be armed the criminal element tends to move to other places or shift to crimes that don't put them in contact with people that might shoot them. For SURE they don't just assault random citizens!!!

LOL, even if you are not armed you can walk with your hand in a coat pocket if you feel uncomfortable and any criminal with any sense will avoid you. I walk head high and alert with a friendly smile and a good word for anyone that speaks to me and can go ANYWHERE and have never had a problem. Fear draws crinimas like bllod draws sharks. With a gun in my pocket or on my belt I have no fear.

TMT Tactical and BSHJ like this.
  48. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I read a story in the national media, then I go to the local news and to videos posted by the locals where the news event occurred. CNN lies. That which Fox News reports matches what the locals saw / videotaped. "A picture is worth a thousand words."

I like that the police are recording arrests. A police officer just shot a teenage girl attempting to stab another female. The communist media bemoans the death of the youth wielding the knife and as an aside says something like, Some witnesses state that the teenager had been seen with a knife. The MSM questions whether the cop should have just shot the female in the leg or used a taser (which work sometimes, sometimes they do not; Rodney King got tased twice and kept on attacking, he assumed a four-point stance and attacked cops over and over).

In this recent cop shooting, his camera shows a BIG female lunging to slam a long blade knife into a skinny little girl's abdomen. The aggressive would-be stabber lost her life, however the cop saved the victim's life.

upload_2021-4-22_19-54-36.png

Australia demands that its serfs subjugate their individual will to the collective. The Australian government has disarmed its people leaving them with firearms inadequate to allow them to defend themselves against armed felons or government goons. Only the law-abiding are disarmed. Voting means NOTHING unless you can back-up that vote with true power. The USSR required their serfs to vote; however, since the serfs were castrated, they voted for those they were required to vote for. It is like owning property; a deed is a piece of paper. A deed and a deer rifle means you actually own your land.

Behavior is genetic. I could scatter handguns all over the place in England and the civilized would exhibit no change in their behavior -- they would behave civilized whether armed or not. In America, the people who have the highest gun ownership rates have the lowest crime rates. Of course those who are genetically incapable of controlling their emotions have sky-high violent crime rates (6x the murder rates; 8x the armed robbery rates).

The Japanese yakuza are armed to the teeth, however they are NOT out there slaughtering in the streets. Japan's gun laws may (?) lower crime rates but not by much -- they are not genetically given to anti-social behavior in the first place. Japanese courts will lock you away forever if you commit violent felonies -- this DOES lower crime in that the inferior monsters are taken off the streets when caught and prosecuted.

Guns are profoundly easy to manufacture. Fully automatic weapons were developed in the 1890s and semi-automatics followed soon after -- it is easier to make fully automatic weapons. And hey let's face it, explosives can be made from common chemicals.

All manner of firearms are manufactured in the Philippines and sold to whoever has the cash; most often, career criminals . Central governments have no problems neutering the people. Unarmed = eunuch = more likely to submit to Mother Government's dictates.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=illegal+gun+manufacturing+philippines&FORM=HDRSC3

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  49. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Ain't no serfs anymore LOL

The Prime Minister of New Zealand, Jacinda Kate Laurell Ardern (a politician I greatly admire) summed it up when asked about gun control bought in after the Christchurch Mosque mass shooting explaining that hunters need rifles so no problem owning those but the average person does not need military style weapons so bought them all off the gun owners.

You can promote the idea that people need assault rifles/hand guns because its your Second Amendment right and you'll continue to get mass shootings et al but for most of the world private gun ownership is for hunting or target sport and long may it stay that way.

50. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    as far as most preppers are concerned, at least over here, a gun is NOT a weapon its a TOOL same as a knife or a screwdriver or a saw, it has a specific use and that is for hunting and sport target shooting.
    its not so much that there is a gun problem in the USA per se, but that the wrong people are getting access to guns, usually they have a mental health problem or have a beef with an ex employer or establishment, maybe the licencing laws need to be updated.
    I have read that if someone buys a gun at a gun show then no licence is required, dont know if thats true, if it is thats a loophole that needs changing.
    its past time that all these multiple shooting were stopped, no "civilised" country should have their citizens murdered in this way.
    I'm speaking from a purely British/English point of view, I'm sure someone will disagree, something to do with 2nd amendment rights I expect, in the meantime people will continue dying by firearms in the hands of those who shouldnt have them.

TMT Tactical and Max rigger like this.