Collapsing Of The United States

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by poltiregist, Jun 18, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Bird flu! there is some of that around in the UK at the moment, commercial "free range" chickens have to be kept indoors so they dont contract it from the wild flocks, so much so that there are no free range eggs in the supermarkets, we buy our free range eggs from small suppliers.

2. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I have come to the same conclusion . I don't believe it either . The guy telling me that stuff had either received bad information that he passed on to me or he was just having some hillbilly fun with a prepper . --- That wouldn't be the first time that I have had someone approach me with bad information for entertainment purposes . I had a guy about a year ago present me with a host of details claiming the government had me under surveillance . I believe it to be just more hillbilly fun . However I was under government surveillance years ago when I first moved to my adopted state but believe that has long since been lifted . That was not because of any illegal thing I may or may not have done but from life style . -- When I first came to reside in the hills I was a stranger and I liked that . I was too well known in my home state and just wanted anonymity . That didn't last . My reputation as a serious prepper was soon known by the locals . I know most preppers desire to keep their preps a secret and so do I but that strategy just will not work for me . My high security level is now my defensive strategy .

Last edited: Mar 28, 2022
  3. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    A very interesting video by Candice Owens...and she says it much better than could I .....about LGBT...Trans and other such movements...that they are against the family...about 28 minutes into this video....

All movements against the family ..which is a Marxist plan....against the family and for strong government centralization in the hands of a strong government...

the Left is trying to destroy the family.

Candace Owens on Deceptions of the Left and Her Transitioning to a Political Conservative - YouTube

Very interesting and I agree with her....

The whole video is very good..

She is not an Ishmaelite.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The extreme hypocrisy of the god-government types in the USSA is mind-numbing.

"Mayor Lightfoot Assigned 70 Chicago Cops To Personal Security Detail Created In 2020"

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/mayor-lightfoot-assigns-70-chicago-cops-new-security-detail

"The Democratic rulers of ultra-liberal cities love to pay lip service to their voters' calls to 'defund the police' - except, of course, when it comes to their own protection.

"In the latest example of this disturbing trend, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot has, for the past two years, enjoyed a security detail consisting of some 71 Chicago PD officers, despite proposing to cut the department's budget by $80 million back in 2020 as a sop to the 'defund' movement (while the city's murder rate continues to spiral out of control).

"The detail, known as Unit 544, started with a handful of officers, but has since grown into a group that includes 65 officers, five sergeants, and a lieutenant, according to a Chicago Sun Times report.

"As if this weren't already excessive enough, Lightfoot has an additional personal bodyguard detail made up of approximately 20 officers. The department sent a memo to its officers in the summer of 2020 (at the height of the defund movement) inviting them to apply to join the mayor's detail."
    ------------------------

Meanwhile, here are some of Chicago’s finest citizens citizens wanted for murder:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=city+of+chicago+wanted+for+murder&t=newext&atb=v1-1&iax=images&ia=images

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Act of war against America

Well beyond sedition

Arm for the invasion, for these illegals are mostly males without families. When the U.S. Dollar dissolves, these men will predate on American citizens. Weak white folk I've never feared. My own Scots-Irish I do respect -- I very well know of that which they are capable.

African Americans should be PROFOUNDLY upset about this invasion. These men will be taking jobs that black men often take. These newly arrived have little, if any, respect for African Americans.

"President Joe Biden’s deputies are expected to drop the Title 42 border barrier that helps border officials regulate the inflow of economic migrants, according to the Associated Press."

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2022/03/30/ap-joe-biden-will-drop-title-42-border-protection/

"The barrier [Title 42] was raised by President Donald Trump’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) during the initial coronavirus wave. In practice, Biden has the political power to direct the CDC to keep the barrier operating — unless judges intervene.

"The CDC barrier will expire on May 23 unless it is extended.

"As usual, the university-educated reporters at the AP favorably present the view of pro-migration advocates and ignore the economic damage done to less-educated Americans’ job and housing markets.

"The decades-long, elite-backed flood of migrant labor and renters created a cheap-labor bubble that boosted Wall Street by impoverishing many millions of Americans, including almost 20 million American men who were pushed out of the job market.

"The CDC-governed Title 42 barrier allows homeland security chief Alejandro Mayorkas to regulate the inflow of cross-border migrants to a level that does not break into the evening news. Mayorkas is regulating the inflow to about 150,000 per month, including roughly 50,000 migrants who sneak across the border.

"Mayorkas is not trying to stop the economic migration, but he is trying to funnel it through progressive-run agencies and non-profits.

"DHS officials told favored reporters this week that the migrant inflow would likely triple once the barrier is lifted.

“'Homeland security officials on Tuesday described contingency plans for managing as many as 18,000 encounters a day at the border, regardless of the cause,' reported the New York Times.

"That inflow would add up to more than 500,000 people a month — or more migrants than American births in a month.

"The flood would exacerbate the other economic damage being caused by the flood of roughly 1 million legal immigrants and perhaps 400,000 new visa workers into Americans’ jobs and homes.

"The predicted flood has been encouraged by Mayorkas and pro-migration deputies, who quickly ended the border protections established by former-President Donald Trump in early 2021."

==============================================

Hispanic negative views towards black people goes back decades -- absolutely not any kind of new phenomenon.

Back in 2006:
    https://www.diverseeducation.com/de...5/scholars-ask-why-latinos-view-blacks-poorly

"Latino immigrants often hold negative views of African-Americans, which they most likely brought with them from their more-segregated Latin American countries, a new Duke University study shows.

"The study also found that sharing neighborhoods with Blacks reinforced Latino’s negatives views, and reinforces their feelings that they have 'more in common with Whites' — although Whites did not feel the same connection towards the Latinos.

“'We were actually quite depressed by what we found. The presence of these attitudes doesn’t augur well for relations between these two groups,' says Dr. Paula D. McClain, a professor of political science at Duke University, who led the study along with nine graduate students.

"The study, 'Racial Distancing in a Southern City: Latino Immigrants’ Views of Black Americans,' is based on a 2003 survey of 500 Hispanic, Black and White residents in Durham, N.C., a city with one of the fastest-growing Hispanic population.

"This study reiterated a similar conclusion reached a decade earlier out of Houston, which found that U.S.-born and foreign-born Latinos expressed a more negative view of African-Americans than Blacks expressed of Latinos. In both studies, it’s interesting to note, Blacks did not reciprocate the negative feelings."

------------------------------------------

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-...MIm8OOjf7u9gIVGbfICh127AkWEAMYASAAEgKHpPD_BwE

----------------------------------

https://atlantablackstar.com/2021/0...black-homes-in-l-a-housing-project-sentenced/

"A Latino gangbanger who orchestrated a plan to violently smoke out several Black families from their East Los Angeles homes in 2014 was sentenced to 16 years in federal custody Tuesday.

"Carlos “Rider” Hernandez, 36, was the leader of Big Hazard, a ruthless street gang that for years terrorized the Boyle Heights neighborhood in East L.A. Part of the gang’s mantra was forcing all unwanted Black residents out of their territory."

https://yourblackworld.net/2013/01/...ies-in-compton-to-drive-them-out-of-the-city/
    ------------------------------------------------

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Invasion.........Treason in D.C. .........War.................Lock'n'load!

"Hauman: Get Ready for a Border Surge the Likes of Which Our Country Has Never Seen"

https://www.breitbart.com/immigrati...he-likes-of-which-our-country-has-never-seen/

"All-out chaos at the border isn’t mere conjecture. It is precisely what the Biden administration is planning for. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has already set up a war room enlisting the aid of a panoply of federal agencies to help them manage an unprecedented surge of migrants crashing our borders once Title 42 is scrapped. Absurdly, the administration is preparing for a disaster that is entirely preventable. According to Sen. James Lankford (R-Okla.), DHS’s Office of Intelligence has warned the administration that a million migrants could cross the border within the first six weeks after Title 42 is ended."

[​IMG]

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    And, they vote ...

"HALF-MAD - 56.3% of Young White Liberal Women Diagnosed with Mental Illness, and Stefan Molyneux on Women"

https://www.audacy.com/podcasts/ame...llness-and-stefan-molyneux-on-women-370009209

Pew Study Shows 56.3% of Young White Liberal Women Diagnosed with Mental Illness. Watch this video for free at-
    Bill Whittle 185K subscribers A Pew Research Center study shows that 56.3% of young white liberal women have been diagnosed with a mental illness — about twice the rate of their conservative counterparts.

====================
    https://wbckfm.com/new-pew-study-white-liberals-mental-problems/

Here are the statistics of young women diagnosed with a mental condition:
    • 56% of young white liberals
    • 28% of young white moderates
    • 27% of young white conservatives
    Here are the statistics of young men diagnosed with a mental condition:
    • 34% of liberal/Democrat men
    • 22% of moderate men
    • 16% of conservative men

Read More: New Pew Study; White Liberals More Likely To Have Mental Problems | https://wbckfm.com/new-pew-study-wh...blems/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

--------------------------------------------------

The U.S. Constitution calls for representative government, not majority-vote. Why? The average I.Q. is 100. That just doesn't cut it.

https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/5451872.Alexander_Fraser_Tytler

“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through this sequence: From bondage to spiritual faith; From spiritual faith to great courage; From courage to liberty; From liberty to abundance; From abundance to selfishness; From selfishness to apathy; From apathy to dependence; From dependence back into bondage.”
    ― Alexander Fraser Tytler

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    a lot, and I mean A LOT, of people (in the UK) said during the Pandemic their mental health was affected by the lock downs and not being able to meet other people, the first lock down was for 3 months and the furthest we could go was the local shops, after that the next two lock downs werent so restrictive, if people cant manage a short term event like that, without it affecting them mentally, how the hell are they going to survive TEOTWAWKI and still remain sane? answer; they wont!! thats where being a natural loner has the advantage over the sheeple.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Hope you never get sick or break a bone that then rips out through the muscle and skin (open fracture).

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=open+fractures&form=HDRSC2&first=1&tsc=ImageBasicHover

Me, I'm a breed of wolf that assiduously avoids dogs. Finding fellow wolves that are as rapacious as myself (maybe too harsh a word, "rapacious") brings me comfort. For instance, my wife is vicious. The men in my family and their friends were vicious. My grandmothers were vicious. Sometimes one can find intelligent wolves in the community of the brow-beaten dogs. Rare. Neither my dad, nor any of his brothers ever served a day in prison for the stacks of felonies they committed. Smart lot, these; plus, they paid-off cops and state congressmen, can't not do that. Greasing palms is just good business. Stupid felons, of course, end up in prison.

My lot didn't hate the police at all (unless a cop was mentally ill, you'd be surprised at how many are mad, or going mad via alcoholism). Often, they would help the police get rid of out-of-control violent or sick felons. Being outside of the law is one thing -- chaos is quite another. Chaos must be annihilated. Were laws rational, there would be far fewer felons.

Wolf packs are very organized. They take care of their mates and puppies. Teamwork with fangs. Betray the pack and you'll get ripped apart; but other than that, being a part of a functioning machine has its great rewards. Partying sure is fun. She-wolves are the most dangerous.

God's Wisdom is oft times most unpleasant. Even God's Mercy can be injurious. I have no memory of having volunteered for this universe.

10. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    stop changing the subject, I was talking about mental health.
    as for normal health how many times in your life have you had an injury like the one you mentioned, I know I havent.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    My son was killed in a car accident. He was helo-ed to a major hospital. His life was saved by the medical staff.

Working with the medical community, I know the ER patient stories, "How could that have happened to me!"

"Fracture admission trends in England over a ten-year period"

https://publishing.rcseng.ac.uk/doi/pdf/10.1308/rcsann.2019.0002

"There were 2,489,052 fracture admissions inEngland during the 10-year period studied (Fig 1). The highest
    annual number of admissions occurred in2009–2010 (n=264,940).

"The risk of admission for fracture over the 10-year period was 47.84 per 10,000 population. The rate of fracture admission has remained relatively stable between 44.53 and 50.76 per 10,000 population per year."

-------------------

In just one month's time:

upload_2022-4-16_5-37-3.png

upload_2022-4-16_5-38-27.png

One month's (Feb 2022) worth of emergency ward treatments and hospital admissions in Southwest England:

upload_2022-4-16_5-42-17.png

If someone lives in a bubble where injuries and diseases affect them not, then God's blessings have cascaded upon them even as a mighty waterfall of Mercy. Good for that person! Meanwhile, the rest of us mortals perpetually run the risk of disease and injury. I myself have been to the emergency ward two or three times in the past decade. My most recent physician saved my life. I perpetually work with emergency ward physicians and have the utmost respect for them. These are the attending physicians. They and their staffs are always inundated with patients; paying cases and welfare-paid cases -- both get the same medical treatment (at least in my region). The hospital's Accounting Department works out all of the payment issues later on.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    most accidents are caused by someone doing something stupid, whatever fractures I had were caused by doing something daft as a kid as I got older I watched what I was doing and became more careful, I hate hospitals So I do as much as I can to stay out of one, the same will apply only more so post SHTF.
    I havent been anywhere near a hospital for 30 years and thats the way I intend to keep it!!

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      I guess you are right. Only stupid people get hurt. No intelligent person lives anywhere near where storms happen or where gravity exists.

Old Geezer, Apr 16, 2022
  13. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    In the collapsing United States, the communist media intentionally refuses to report news that could put in danger "correct thinking". Therefore one must visit sites that are condemned by the media and sheeple. "Oh those deplorables!"

Here is another act of war perpetrated against the United States:

"Mexican Cartels Fly 9,000 Drone Flights into U.S. to Surveil Law Enforcement Operations"

https://www.judicialwatch.org/cartels-fly-drones-into-us/

"Mexican drug cartels have conducted more than 9,000 drone flights into U.S. airspace in the last year to surveil American law enforcement and security operations in the southern border region, a senior Homeland Security official told Judicial Watch this week. The drones are observing federal, state, county, and city agencies near the Mexican border, including the U.S. Border Patrol, Texas Department of Public Safety, Texas National Guard, county sheriffs and local police. The Border Patrol, which operates under Customs and Border Protection (CBP), has captured about a dozen of the drones, and accessed the Unmanned Aerial Vehicles’ (UAVs) guidance and memory systems to gain intelligence information, according to a high-level official at the agency.

"Reports of Mexican cartels using UAVs to enhance their illicit operations began surfacing within the last few years. In fact, three years ago agents in the El Paso sector around 750 miles from the Rio Grande Valley revealed in a news report that they had witnessed what they believed to be the first use of a drone by a Mexican cartel to act as a 'look-out.' In the story CBP officials from the El Paso sector are quoted saying that agents 'discovered a new tactic in counter surveillance,' referring to the UAV. An agent monitoring the border with an infrared camera discovered the drone traveling north into the U.S. from Mexico, the article states. Last year Mexico’s largest newspaper reported that some of the country’s most notorious cartels, including Jalisco Nueva Generación, used drones with explosives to attack police in the western part of the country. Back in 2018, an academic study found that cartels use drones to look for Border Patrol agents and inform drug smugglers of their positions. The research focused on the complex security landscape of military drones for border security and non-state actors with sharply diverging motives to develop their own drone surveillance capacities."

What with Amerika being run by the international collectivists, expect to see this once great nation being continually raped. Liberty's enemies from within and from other nations, are having a good laugh; plus, they are also starting wars all across the planet. I'm wondering if our Pacific Coast states will take incoming missiles from North Korea. I'm thinking that they will. China and North Korea are volcanoes rumbling. One day, they will explode.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  14. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Why is crime eating America?

The court system is enabling the most aggressive of the aggressive.

"South Carolina mall shooting suspect's bond set at $25,000, can go to work with ankle monitor"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/south-ca...et-at-25000-can-go-to-work-with-ankle-monitor

"Jewayne Price, 22, will be on house arrest but allowed to travel to and from work while wearing an ankle monitor if he posts bond.

"Price was charged with unlawful carrying of a pistol and could face additional charges after the prosecutor reviews evidence.

"He is one of three people who were detained by law enforcement following the shooting. The other two adults males were released after police determined they weren't involved.

"'We don’t believe this was random,' Columbia Police Chief W.H. 'Skip' Holbrook said at a news conference. 'We believe they knew each other and something led to the gunfire.'

"The 14 victims range in age from 15 to 73. At least nine of them suffered gunshot wounds, while the other five were injured while trying to flee the chaos."

----------------------------------------------------

Note to those reading from other countries:

If a citizen of the United States has zero criminal record and has been their entire life a solid citizen then that good person unintentionally violates some obscure firearm law -- there are literally thousands of gun laws here in the States -- that person will go to prison.

If a felon with a long criminal record of violent felonies commits another felony using an illegal firearm, the gun charge is 90% of the time dropped prior to the professional felon's court date.

--------------------------------------

I am a big believer in gun safes. Have available on your person your defensive weapon. Your other firearms, keep these in your safe (along with your other valuable items). I most certainly do this. I do not want any of my firearms to fall into the hands of aggressive, low IQ, career felons whose life is dedicated to predation on the working class. These knuckle-draggers see honest folk as weak. Don't be weak. If they attack you, shoot them dead. Their lives mean nothing except pain and sorrow for their victims.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Communist bombing run on Amerika:

https://www.rpc.senate.gov/policy-papers/a-surge-of-drugs-adds-to-bidens-border-crisis

"The crisis that has seen millions of people illegally trying to cross our southern border has also included a dramatic increase in the flow of illegal drugs at the border. The average amount of fentanyl seized from 2018 through 2020 was 321 pounds a month. Through the first nine months of this year, the monthly average is 830 pounds. In fiscal year 2021, U.S. Customs and Border Protection seized 10,586 pounds of fentanyl at the southern border, more than double the amount seized in FY 2020."

-------------------------------

https://news.yahoo.com/states-look-solutions-us-fentanyl-114523895.html

"As the addiction and overdose crisis that has gripped the U.S. for two decades turns even deadlier, state governments are scrambling for ways to stem the destruction wrought by fentanyl and other synthetic opioids.

"In statehouses across the country, lawmakers have been considering and adopting laws on two fronts: reducing the risk to users and increasing the penalties for dealing fentanyl or mixing it with other drugs. Meanwhile, Republican state attorneys general are calling for more federal action, while some GOP governors are deploying National Guard units with a mission that includes stopping the flow of fentanyl from Mexico."

-------------------------------------------

https://www.shorenewsnetwork.com/20...ntanyl-to-migrants-locals-in-northern-mexico/

"Fentanyl is primarily produced in Mexico with the help of China, which provides the precursor chemicals to make it, according to the Drug Enforcement Administration.

"The potent synthetic opioid has ravaged communities north of the border as the country continues to see record drug overdose deaths with the last report showing that over a 12-month period ending in October 2021 it’s estimated that over 105,000 Americans died from drugs."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Why should China send bombers when it has the biden puppet regime to cluster-bomb Amerika?!

[​IMG]

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  16. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Hey, here's some good news in the news!

One anti-American company has taken a body-blow. It being a propaganda organ for the anti-Christ legion, it's injury has brought me joy.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...ent-as-analysts-downgrade-on-subscriber-fail/

"Netflix shares continued their free fall Wednesday after analysts downgraded the stock following the left-wing streamer’s disastrous first quarter results that showed a loss of 200,000 subscribers and a projected loss of 2 million more in the months ahead.

"The stock fell as much as 12 percent in morning trading Wednesday, bringing the stock’s total loss since yesterday’s closing bell to more than 37 percent. Since the start of the year, Netflix shares have plummeted a staggering 63 percent."

----------------------------------

Some more semi-pleasant news.

A communist judge was going to free a professional aggressor, but thankfully a district attorney stepped-in and kept it in jail.

"Georgia suspect accused of shooting cop 6 times granted bond, but DA steps in"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/suspect-accused-of-shooting-cop-6-times-released-on-bail-in-georgia

"Christian Eppinger, a gang member accused of shooting an Atlanta policeman six times, has been released on bond.

"Eppinger, 22, reportedly shot an officer six times in an altercation outside Colonial Square Apartments in Atlanta, Georgia, as the police were serving an arrest warrant. The suspect was denied bond immediately after the shooting, but a new ruling on Tuesday reversed that decision. Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis hosted a press conference Wednesday with Police Chief Rodney Bryant to address the bond agreement. Willis stated that despite the judge's decision, Eppinger wouldn't be released from jail.

"'It is the position of the state that that individual should not have been given bond, based on his history – based on where he was in the process here at Fulton County,' said District Attorney Fani Willis at a Wednesday press conference. 'And so, it is something that has upset my law enforcement partners, and me as the district attorney.'

"'Eppinger has a long history of violence in our community,' she continued, adding that Eppinger's previous convictions and sentences have been exceptionally lenient.

"Officer David Rodgers, who has been with the department since 2011, was pursuing Eppinger, wanted for an October 2021 aggravated assault and robbery, at an apartment complex on Old Hapeville Road on Monday around 1:15 p.m. An 11-year veteran officer of the Atlanta Police Department, Rodgers was hit six times while executing the warrant."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    At the very least, the collectivist Borg should get better puppets to pose as national leaders.

Who could beat the Clinton prostitutes! Now there is a couple of dynamite for-sale souls. The anti-Christ got his money's worth with that couple -- quality debauchery writ large.

This biden is a deeply embarrassing thing to prop-up behind a podium.

There's sad, then there's this.

Warning, you may not want to watch the video within the following article. There's a limit as to how much pathos one person can handle. This biden display would make P. T. Barnum sick to his stomach. The Left is utterly bereft of shame.

"Confused Joe Biden Bungles Question About Extending Title 42, Conflates With Mask Mandate"

https://yournews.com/2022/04/21/233...-question-about-extending-title-42-conflates/

18. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-man-punched-kicked-face-alleged-robbery-video

"New York City police have arrested a man allegedly caught on video pummeling a 77-year-old victim in the Bronx earlier this week.

"Edgar Wilson, a 35-year-old Bronx resident who lived just a few blocks away on College Avenue, has been charged with attempted robbery and assault in connection with the attack, the NYPD announced Wednesday evening.

"He is accused of punching the victim in the face, throwing a drink at his head and then kicking him while he's down."

upload_2022-5-4_23-27-12.png upload_2022-5-4_23-28-2.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The cops could bring in the kids' parents ... if the parents could be found. Finding the fathers would cause any Sherlock Holmes to have a nervous breakdown.

So, here's another story concerning the great victory of government social engineering:

"A gang of young juveniles led by an 11-year-old girl is terrorizing random people throughout the popular downtown area of Boston."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/child-gangs-violent-spree-shakes-downtown-boston

"According to incident reports released by police, all the children are black and under the age of 14.

"A 13-year-old in the gang already had an outstanding felony warrant for assault with a dangerous weapon at the time of the recent attacks.

"Their victims were all white—with the exception of one victim identified in the reports as a light-skinned Hispanic woman who the gang of juveniles allegedly called a 'white [expletive] with braids.'

"In one incident, the child gang is alleged to have entered a McDonald’s outlet chanting 'Black Lives Matter' and ordering customers to say the phrase. They also demanded free food.

"When the McDonald’s owner asked them to leave, they spat at him with an 11-year-old lunging at him with a knife, police reports state.

"They then smashed the glass of the front doors to the establishment.

"Several of their attacks were captured on both surveillance cameras and filmed by bystanders with the 11-year-old leading some of the attacks.

"They included the beating of an elderly man and a violent assault of two college students that left one with head trauma. One of the children stomped on her eyeglasses after they fell off the student’s head in the attack."

-------------------------

The communist mayor is blaming the covid pandemic for this anti-white racial violence. I'm not kidding. The insane, radical mayor actually had the audacity to blame covid.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Roe vs. Wade vs. civilized behavior

"Leftists Publish Home Addresses of Conservative Supreme Court Justices, Threaten Violent Protests"

https://www.lifenews.com/2022/05/05...eme-court-justices-threaten-violent-protests/

"Leftists have published the home addresses for the conservative members of the Supreme Court online and are threatening to engage in potentially violent and illegal protests against them. The move comes after a draft of a Supreme Court decision overturning Roe v. Wade was leaked on Monday.

"A group named 'Ruth Sent Us' is now calling for disruption and violence in Catholic churches, as well as protests outside the private homes of Supreme Court justices and their families. These radicals even published the justices’ home addresses."

https://sarasotamanateertl.org/abor...cks-on-churches-on-mothers-daymicaiah-bilger/

"Abortion activists plan to 'raise hell' at churches across the country on Mother’s Day with protests and, some fear, violence as outrage grows in response to a leaked draft opinion from the U.S. Supreme Court that overturns Roe v. Wade.

"Pro-life pregnancy centers and pro-life advocates already have been the targets of vandalism, violence and harassment this week in response to the news. At least one Catholic church has, too, and more seems likely in the days ahead.

"Another pro-abortion group, Rise Up 4 Abortion Rights, also is encouraging pro-abortion protests 'outside of churches' on Mother’s Day, according to the report.

“'Raise your voice and raise hell! Silence is your stamp of approval,' its website states. 'Abortion on demand and without apology!'

"The website states that protests already are scheduled outside prominent churches in several cities across the U.S. It encouraged protesters to 'raise hell,' wear Handmaids Tale outfits and conduct 'die-ins.' The group also is planning a huge protest on May 14."

https://www.christianpost.com/news/pro-abortion-activists-to-protest-at-churches-on-mothers-day.html

"The group CatholicVote is urging Catholic parishes across the U.S. to take the threat of disruption seriously.

"In a statement, CatholicVote Communications Director Joshua Mercer noted that the organization 'might have blown off the words of these activists at empty threats' in past years.

“'But given the recent rash of very real attacks on Catholic statues and churches, it makes sense to be cautious,' he added.

"He warned Catholic churches to 'keep your eyes open,' calling the activists 'ruthless people' who are 'looking for a confrontation.'

"As a cause for concern, Mercer cited a TikTok post documenting a video of activists 'marching toward the doors of a Catholic Church' accompanied by the caption, 'Sometimes a******s need a beating.'"

Old Gzr: Think about this. What of a conservative justice on the Supreme Court were to be assassinated. That would be bad enough. However, when this socialist administration appointed a liberal to replace the conservative, the phrase "blind fury" would be inadequate to describe what would come next. At some point, the sleeping masses of conservatives are going to be awakened, even pushed to violence. European genetic lines have a protracted history of engaging in genocidal wars. These folk coldly engineer the death of millions. These folk engineer final solutions if you push them.

Last edited: May 7, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Left’s Attack on Conservative Justices Is Attempt to Delegitimize Supreme Court"
    by: Mark Paoletta

https://www.dailysignal.com/2022/05...ces-is-attempt-to-delegitimize-supreme-court/

"Recently, I had the opportunity to testify at a U.S. House of Representatives hearing, 'Building Confidence in the Supreme Court Through Ethics and Recusal Reforms.' In reality, the hearing wasn’t about building confidence in the court.

"If confidence is lacking, it is not due to issues of ethics or recusals. Rather, confidence in the court is undermined by the coordinated campaign by the corporate media and Democrats to smear conservative justices with the goal of delegitimizing the court.

"Why now? Because liberals fear that the court finally has a working conservative majority that may sweep away a number of long-time liberal landmark cases that cannot stand up to more rigorous constitutional scrutiny. And in this effort, Democrats and the media are trying to threaten, intimidate, destroy, and remove any of the justices who may constitute this new majority.

"If you think this is hyperbole, perhaps a brief reminder is in order. Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., stood on the steps of the Supreme Court in March 2020 directly threatening Justices Brett Kavanaugh and Neil Gorsuch as the Supreme Court heard oral argument on an abortion case. He said:

"'I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.'

"Less than a year earlier, Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse, D-R.I., the lead Senate sponsor of this proposed legislation, filed an amicus brief in a Second Amendment case pending at the Supreme Court, where he threatened that the court better drop the case or face the consequences. He wrote:

"'The Supreme Court is not well. And the people know it. Perhaps the Court can heal itself before the public demands it be ‘restructured in order to reduce the influence of politics'.’

"There is nothing wrong with ethics and recusals at the Supreme Court. The justices are ethical and honorable public servants. Moreover, to support any reform legislation right now would be to validate this vicious political attack on the Supreme Court."

---------------------------------------------

Old Gzr: I recommend a full read of the above article. In the article, Paoletta details Leftist attacks on Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and his wife Ginni.

Also in the article, Paoletta details how the Left ignored Ruth Bader Ginsburg's activities that were a mirror of the actions of Justice Thomas. The Left excoriates conservatives for actions less in magnitude than that which their fellow-travelers routinely employ.

"Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s husband’s law firm appeared before the Supreme Court several times, and Ginsburg never recused. In fact, she voted in favor of the client of her husband’s colleague."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Graffiti outside Wisconsin Family Action's office reads: 'if abortions aren’t safe then you aren’t either'"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/wisconsin-anti-abortion-group-molotov-cocktail-arson-attack

"A Wisconsin anti-abortion group said Sunday someone tossed a Molotov cocktail into its Madison office and spray-painted a message outside reading, if abortions aren’t safe then you aren’t either.'

"Local reporters from outlets including WISC-TV, the Wisconsin State Journal, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel said they visited the office for Wisconsin Family Action on Sunday and shared photos and videos of the apparent arson attack. A shattered window had since been boarded up, and images showed fire damaged furniture and burned books littering the floor of the office."

upload_2022-5-8_18-54-56.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:

"Immigrant Displacement of American Workers at ALL TIME HIGH"

https://vdare.com/videos/immigrant-...workers-at-all-time-high-vdare-video-bulletin

"Here’s what the Regime Media won’t tell you about the latest jobs report numbers:

" Immigrants gained the bulk of the new jobs
    American Employment actually fell
    And Immigrant displacement of American workers is at an all-time high, resuming its relentless upward march that dates back to Obama’s inauguration.

"The widely-cited Payroll Survey suggests that the economy added back 428,000 jobs in April, as the unemployment rate stayed at 3.6%, just above the Pre-Covid level of 3.5%.

"However, the Household Employment Survey shows a far bleaker picture. According to this metric, which includes illegals working off-the-books, total employment shrank by 353,000.

"In April:

" Immigrants gained 274,000 jobs, a 1% increase from March.
    Native Born Americans lost 627,000 positions, a .5% decrease from March."

24. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
  25. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Every time I see one of those stickers, it makes me smile.

And the message is true. These D.C.-occupiers caused shortages and are now doing everything in their power to annihilate dissent. Cut fuel supplies, cut food supplies, foment wars, create a Ministry of Truth to crush incorrect thought, on and on and on they go to achieve that which was written by that prescient fellow George Orwell in his book, "1984".

upload_2022-5-15_13-18-17.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Among the Democratic Socialist demonic sacraments is the Left's war against the innocence of children.

"Colorado School Board Cuts Off Mom For Reading Out Sex Scene From Book Available To Students"

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...reading-out-sex-scene-book-available-students

"The mother, identifying herself as D. Barnes, spoke at a March 16 school board meeting for Adams 12 Five Star Schools, which serves Denver’s northeastern outskirts. She told board members that she was 'very concerned' about the material that children have access to through their schooling.

“'I do not favor book banning,' she said to the audience, many of whom had spoken before her either in support or opposition to the district’s policy regarding 'gender non-conforming' and transgender students. 'But I do want to tell you that pornography does not belong in our schools.'

"Barnes specifically took issue with two books: 'Gender Queer,' a graphic novel by Maia Kobabe, and 'Lawn Boy,' a young adult novel by Jonathan Evison. She said that young children have access to these titles 'via online resources that Adams 12 made possible.'

"... Barnes began reading from 'Gender Queer.'

" ...
    [Old Gzr: I cannot quote this stuff on this website. It is way beyond vulgar]

"She then continued to read a section detailing the use of a new sex toy and various associated quotes.

"It was at this point that the board decided Barnes was 'out of order' and demanded she stop reading. 'This is your first warning,' a board member said.

“'This is a book that is accessible in Adams 12,' the mother protested as that board member asked her to refrain from reading further. 'This is what you allow in our schools. This is what you allow for our kids to have access to. This is pornography and this is grooming for pedophilia.'

"Another board member suggested restoring Barnes’s time so long as she agreed to keep the content 'appropriate for K-12.' The apparent irony prompted several attendees in the audience to speak out in frustration.

“'But it’s in the library. You made it appropriate,' a man yelled."

27. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "School Board Director to Host ‘Queer Youth’ Event at Sex Shop for ‘All Ages’"

https://www.dailysignal.com/2022/05...t-queer-youth-event-at-sex-shop-for-all-ages/

"A Washington state school board director is set to host a 'Queer Youth Open Mic Night' at a sex store for children aged “0-18” on June 1.

"Jenn Mason, who sits on the board of directors of Bellingham Public Schools, owns the sex shop WinkWink Boutique, according to the store’s website, which is set to host the event. The Queer Youth Open Mic Night Facebook page invites “queer youth” of all ages to share poetry, music, or a story, according to the event’s Facebook page."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't know how it is in other places but Texas was at one time a Nation and there wouldn't be a lot of resistance to us being that again if for some reason the US collapsed. We should have stayed an independent nation and then instead of being one of the most taxed states in the Union by the federal government we could be supported by the US like most of the other little nations in the free world.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Disney Launches LGBTQ Clothing Line for Children and Older, Donating Profits to LGBTQ Groups"

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...s-and-older-donating-profits-to-lgbtq-groups/

"As it continues to wage war against Florida’s Parental Rights in Education law, the Walt Disney Co. has launched an LGBTQ-themed apparel and accessories line called the 'Disney Pride Collection' and will donate all profits through June 30 to groups that support 'LGBTQIA+ youth and families.'

"The merchandise, which is geared for both children and adults, features rainbow-themed motifs imposed on familiar Disney brands, including Star Wars, Marvel, and Pixar. Some items feature slogans including 'Belong, Believe, Be Proud.'

"A 'Star Wars Pride Collection Spirit Jersey for Kids' goes for $54.99 while a 'Marvel Pride Collection T-Shirt for Kids' costs $19.99. The items also come in adult sizes."

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

TMT Tactical likes this.
  30. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Suspects arrested in sex trafficking of girl kidnapped at Mavericks game"

https://metrovoicenews.com/oklahoma...napped-for-sex-trafficking-at-mavericks-game/

"A teen girl kidnapped when she went to the restroom at a Dallas Mavericks game is receiving medical and psychological treatment. She was rescued by police from an Oklahoma City motel.

"Surveillance footage showed the girl leaving the American Airlines Arena with a man after going to the restroom before halftime. Police found her a week and a half later in a hotel room in Oklahoma City. She was rescued after the girl’s parents identified her through nude photos posted online, advertising her for sex."

upload_2022-5-21_2-30-22.png

31. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://en-volve.com/2022/05/21/16-...-of-attempted-murder-thanks-to-nyc-democrats/

"A16-year-old rapper with a rap sheet who shot a New York City police officer earlier this year will not face charges.

"Cops were trying to control a disorderly crowd and repeatedly asked him to take his hand out of his pocket after he approached a car with his hands in his pockets. He repeatedly refused. A tussle ensued and he allegedly 'accidentally' shot the officer as he tried to flee.

"No biggie apparently. He shot an officer but it’s New York City and he’s off the hook despite his rap sheet."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  32. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm not in general a fan of the government executing people. I KNOW for a fact that they make too many mistakes and that prosecutors WILL happily convict a man of something that they did NOT do. To them their record of successful convictions is THE number one thing in the case.

They will either hide evedence that would clear the person that they are prosecuting. ( It isn't THEIR job to clear a defendant!!) An open and shut case with iron clad evidence is one thing, a he said she said he saw type things shouldn't make for an execution conviction. The same goes for testimony from others involved that COULD otherwise have been prosecuted in that same case. He who is first willing to turn states evidence against his cohorts is not, most likely, the most honorable person involved

Low level prosecuting attorneys will HIRE someone to testify that this stuff isn't true. They don't pay with cash, they have the county jail full of people that will say anything to get out and off their misdemeanor or low level felony "problem". They will even bring these questionable at best witnesses into court all dressed up to testify.

If a defense attorney does anything even remotely like this they could end up in jail themselves. They DO it but in a much sneakier and less obvious ways. I've been on juries where this was done and they had better have some REAL evidence because I am not going to convict based on the testimony of a criminal that is currently under indictment or in jail. Been there did NOT do that.

33. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    there are several well known serial killers living a full term life sentence in the UK. we do not have the death penalty in the UK, but I think we should make an exception for such people, I cannot really accept the cost of keeping such people in prison for the rest of their lives is acceptable.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  34. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    It actually costs more to prosecute and execute a killer that it does to lock them up for life. If a person is not pretty close to rich the state is going to have to pay a top level lawyer to defend the killer. If you let a bozo lawyer represent a killer in court for a death penalty case it is a waste of time and money. It is going to be overturned in appeals based on lack of competent legal representation.

They have pulled men off death-row that are given new trials because of this sort of thing. Now no competent District Attorney will allow this to happen EVEN if the defendant is stupid enough to want his stupid friend to be his attorney. Death penalty trials are EXPENSIVE. All too often the State is footing the bill for both sides of the trial. A regular trial for even life in prison is not the same level of cost as a trial that has the death penalty in it. If something pops up at a later date you can let someone out but a dead person can’t even be paroled.

A regular trial can be to anything slightly less than a REASONABLE Doubt and be convicted. If you are going to kill someone, that isn’t good enough, even if you can get a jury of imbeciles to convict them. Lord, I have been on several juries and stupidity runs rampant. I was on one where a guy was being tried for grand theft. There was an idiot woman on the jury that persisted on saying that “The lawyer said…” I kept telling her that the lawyer first off was not under oath to tell the truth and second The lawyer wasn’t there and every thing he says is hearsay and not admissible anyway.

The lawyers will say things that they KNOW they should NOT say. The judge will tell the jury to disreguard what was said but that is bull shit they heard it and will be influanced by it.

I was on one jury and had the lawyers follow me to the bathrom and then talk pretending that they didn’t know that I was there. They had researched me and said things like “Ms. Blank doesn’t like blue coller workers and thinks that they are all overpaid idiots. She especially hates union people.” That meant that they had researched me and knew that I was Vice president of my IAM (International association of Machinists) local.

LOL, they massivle messed up. They were right that I was one of the dominant personalities on the jury panel. They also made the mistake of wanting to get paid more than the regular court mandated percentage of the settlement. The jury along with judging the cause of the fire and if incompetance and neglegence played a part in it, we got to set the pay for the lawyers!!! It was gret!! Normally lawyers get like 20% of a settlement in Texas.

They said they needed 30% because of high costs. The had expert witnesses from all over the country. I remembered the idiots in the bathroom. They got 5% because we didn’t think that they had done a very good job. I bad mouthed them relentlessly in the jury room. I was foreman on that jury. We did nonetheless award the person a nice settlement. He deserved it. He won despite the crappy lawyers.I wasn't the only person on that jury that was massivly underwhelmed by those lawyers.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  35. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yeah, Human Rights lawyers would have a field day if we tried to bring back the death penalty, I was just thinking out loud, I just cant see why we jail someone that monstrous for life, I means whats the point, better to remove them permanently, I can think of a few off hand and they will never be released so why do we keep them alive? its not that their guilt is in doubt.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  36. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    We can't have Justice here in the USSA due to commie judges caving in to communist organizations such as the ACLU.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  37. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Here in the USSA, we get massive melee events. First up here's the report of a little fight in Virginia -- only 30-50 were attacking each other. This is our new "normal".

"Alexandria High School Student Stabbed to Death in Massive Fight"

https://www.wmal.com/2022/05/25/alexandria-high-school-student-stabbed-to-death-in-massive-fight/

"ALEXANDRIA, Va. (AP) — A Virginia high school student died on Tuesday when he was stabbed in the midst of a large fight at a shopping center, police said.

"Alexandria police said in a news release that officers were called to the Bradlee Shopping Center at approximately 12:26 p.m. News outlets report that between 30 and 50 people were involved in the fight in the parking lot at a McDonald’s.

"As officers attempted to control the group, they found 18-year-old Luis Mejia Hernandez, who died after he was taken to a local hospital, police said."
    -------------------------------------

More festivities that police are somehow supposed to deal with:

TMT Tactical likes this.
  38. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Deep State fascism comes in many forms:

"Calling Us Terrorists Wasn’t Enough: NSBA Wanted Military to Crack Down on Concerned Parents"

by Nicole Solas

https://www.dailysignal.com/2022/05...-military-to-crack-down-on-concerned-parents/

"Parental rights in education is not domestic terrorism. Any organization that says otherwise should have no influence over public policy whatsoever.

"And yet, in a first draft of a letter to President Joe Biden, the National School Boards Association requested the Army National Guard and military police to monitor parents in school board meetings. Why? Because parents voicing concern about woke curriculum is tantamount to 'domestic terrorism.'

"I myself am a parent who has been very concerned about what my child is exposed to when she goes to school. In fact, I filed public record requests with my school district last year to find out if critical race theory was being taught in the classroom. As a result, I was sued by a teachers union, the National Education Association Rhode Island, and its local branch, the National Education Association South Kingstown.

"On top of that, I, along with many parents across the country, were labeled 'domestic terrorists' by the FBI—at the request of the National School Boards Association.

"The fact that the National School Boards Association’s interim director, Chip Slaven, even considered militarizing school boards speaks volumes to the fundamentally disconnected nature of the association and organizations like them, which exist only with the consent of the taxpayers it targeted.

"Twenty-three states have ended their membership with the National School Boards Association, and it’s time the remaining states disband for the sake of parental rights in education. The threat to parents’ free speech will permanently linger as long as the National School Boards Association exists.

"My own state of Rhode Island is one of those remaining states clinging to National School Boards Association membership. In fact, the Rhode Island Association of School Committees’ executive director, Tim Duffy, was so gleeful about targeting parents that he immediately galvanized his Rhode Island school committee membership.

"The day after Garland released his memo, Duffy emailed Rhode Island school committee officials stating that the Rhode Island Association of School Committees would coordinate with the FBI and U.S. attorney general for Rhode Island. He directed school committees to report to him 'any issues you have had during your school committee meetings.'

"An investigation into the events surrounding the September 2021 letter from the National School Boards Association concluded that 'lack of internal controls' at the association and an aimless board of directors were to blame for the association’s recklessness, but this targeting of parents is not simply the result of its disorganized workplace and lack of leadership. This is a culmination of the Biden administration’s repeated attempts to identify political dissidents and weaponize government power to silence their dissent.

"The same ideological opponents in the military were purged under the pretext of fighting extremism. For the Biden administration, parents are just more 'enemies [that] lie within our own ranks' and pose a threat to keeping America 'safe.' This notion cannot stand and will die only with the dissolution of the National School Boards Association.

"If colluding with the FBI to investigate innocent parents after seriously considering siccing the Army National Guard and military police on school board meetings is forgivable, then there are no bounds to government abuse of power. A society that values freedom and government restraint cannot tolerate the continued existence of the National School Boards Association.

"President Harry Truman said in a special message to Congress in 1950, 'Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens, creating a country where everyone lives in fear.'”

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Old Geezer, May 27, 2022
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  39. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    How to keep peasants in their place: Form national police goon squads and data-bases to track unfriendlies. Allow felons and psychotics to distribute terror. Disarm the peasants. Pretend that government is benevolent; for instance, hand-out government checks to addict the peasants. Bring in masses of known peasants from poor nations to overwhelm the people who could oppose centralized power. Rig elections.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      This is in Amerika. In America this monster would have gotten shot in the chest. Personally, I would have loved to have made it go away forever.

Old Geezer, May 27, 2022
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  40. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...pc=U531&cvid=243fa8cadda74f63b3bc3da84afa9070 --- Another step here in the U.S. toward the communists " Green New Deal " . Preppers are way ahead of what is being implemented . Agean Agenda 30 as written in the United Nations Agreement is being fulfilled . --- The above link is about the Democrats shutting down a Nuclear Powered Electrical generating plant . As written in Agenda 30 , the plan is to force the population into tight clusters where they will be controlled by the new government . The Democrats are trying to deprive the rural areas of electricity and push a migration to cities . This is the same reason for battery powered vehicles .

Last edited: May 30, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      I too saw that event in the news. Tells a person a whole lot about how the collectivists wish to put the squeeze on the peasants.

Old Geezer, Jun 1, 2022
  41. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    As most folk know, the government can declare martial law and do as it pleases. "Whoever owns the guns makes the rules." / "Might makes right." But in the following article, there is information about the names of the federal dictates that the collectivists will use to "justify" their actions. Sheeple kowtow to such aggressions. Preppers should, I guess, know the names of the mandates and the mechanisms by which they will be enforced. I recommend reading the entire article. I've only included the first paragraphs as an introduction.

https://www.dollarcollapse.com/mark-nestmann-us-can-confiscate/

"Last week, we welcomed the news that the Brennan Center for Justice had published a batch of formerly secret government documents dating back to the 1950s. The files relate to Presidential Emergency Action Documents (PEADs); secret plans drafted to ensure “Continuity of Government” (COG) in the aftermath of a nuclear war, and later, in other emergency conditions. The Brennan Center received around 500 pages through a Freedom of Information Act inquiry; another 6,000 pages remain classified and weren’t released.

"For nearly half a century, PEADs dealt only with establishing contingency plans for the government to continue operating after a Soviet nuclear attack. But starting with the 9/11 attacks, the disaster scenarios under which PEADs would come into effect have been expanded to include terrorist attacks and possibly other emergency situations.

"Among the powers that PEADs reportedly give the government are the authority to impose martial law; round up and detain individuals deemed a security risk; confiscate private property; impose price controls; ration food; revoke passports; and censor foreign news broadcasts."

42. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Perverts-R-Us

Whoever protects you, owns you.

"Biden Administration Forces K-12 Gender Ideology Compliance with Lunch Money Threat"

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-ideology-compliance-with-lunch-money-threat/

"The Biden administration has tethered federal school lunch funding to compliance with gender identity ideology, including whether a school allows boys to use girls restrooms and locker rooms.

"The move comes as the Biden administration is using heavy-handed measures to enshrine gender ideology into federal law.

"Biden’s Department of Agriculture announced earlier this month that in order for schools to receive funds for student lunches, breakfasts, and other food items, it must comply with its interpretation of the ban on discrimination based on sex in Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 and other food-related programs, which includes sexual orientation and gender identity."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  43. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "President Joe Biden's administration is considering a drawdown of tariffs on Chinese goods in an effort to combat record-high inflation in the U.S."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-relax-china-tariffs-ease-inflation

"Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo confirmed the potential move on Sunday, saying Biden has personally asked her team to look into the issue. Inflation in the U.S. hit a 40-year high in March and is expected to escalate in the coming months.

"Some of the tariffs, imposed by former President Donald Trump, affect household goods that could be purchased more cheaply from China. Raimondo previously praised some of Trump's tariffs on China as 'very effective.'

"'We are looking at it. In fact, the president has asked us on his team to analyze that. And so we are in the process of doing that for him and he will have to make that decision,' Raimondo told CNN in an interview when asked about the issue."

upload_2022-6-6_0-14-48.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  44. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.breitbart.com/border/20...s-10k-migrant-caravan-to-head-for-u-s-border/

"Mexican police and immigration officials allowed a nearly 10,000-strong migrant caravan to cross the country’s southern border and head to the United States, an organizer told Fox News. The group departed without government resistance from Tapachula in southern Mexico on Monday.

"A group of approximately 9,500 migrants crossed the border between Guatemala and Mexico with plans to head to the United States, an organizer of the group told Fox News. The group consists mainly of migrants from Cuba, Nicaragua, and Venezuela.

“'We consider we are around 9,500, it measures 51/2 km from the start to the end, people keep on joining, in the first police check there were approx 100-150 national guard, INM, state police and let us through freely,' caravan’s organizer Luis Villagran told Fox News.

"The migrants are counting on President Joe Biden to cancel the Title 42 coronavirus protection protocol put in place during the Trump administration.

"The Biden Administration is in the process of appealing a court order stopping the administration from canceling the Title 42 protocol. In May, open border activists lobbied the administration to bring Title 42 to an end, Breitbart reported.

"A combination of official and unofficial numbers from U.S. Customs and Border Protection sources show that more than 600,000 migrants crossed the U.S. border from Mexico since March 1. Ending Title 42 could bring approximately 18,000 illegal border crossers per day to the border, according to a DHS report reviewed by Breitbart."

upload_2022-6-6_19-15-55.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  45. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Double the trouble

The following fellow had a two-year history of harassing subway patrons. Oh well, one guesses that there isn't much the court system can do about repeat violent offenders.

"Subway shover accused of pushing ANOTHER person on the same day: cops"

Old Geezer, Jun 7, 2022
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  46. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2022
    TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      As we witness all of these "incidentals" line up, the smell gets more and more foul.
      Coming from the childhood I had and the players I got to know therein, I can easily see the big red RIGGED light flash on.

Old Geezer, Jun 8, 2022
  47. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Jan 6th 2021 unarmed goofy protesters entered capitol building via opened doors:

"Capitol police hold door for pro-Trump protesters, video shows"

https://nypost.com/2021/01/07/capitol-police-hold-door-for-pro-trump-protesters-video-shows/

"A Capitol Police officer was seen politely holding the door for the pro-President Trump protesters to walk out of the building after they caused mayhem that forced lawmakers to barricade themselves inside.

"Footage posted to Twitter showed an officer standing by as a stream of cheering protesters filed out of the historic building Wednesday after disrupting a joint session of Congress to certify the November presidential election."

upload_2022-6-10_2-38-36.png
    =====================================================

Communist lies were presented as facts to Amerikan sheeple via the MSM.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  48. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Teen robbed, beaten at gunpoint as crowd watched in Brooklyn Bridge Park"

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/teen-robbed-gunpoint-crowd-watched-brooklyn-bridge-park

"NEW YORK - Police are on the hunt for the armed mob who attacked a 14-year-old boy in Brooklyn Bridge Park.

"On June 4 at about 7:50 p.m., the boy was approached by the group at Pier 2. The group pushed the teen to the ground and punched him in the face while one of the suspects aimed a gun at his head.

"The assailants took the teen's cell phone, sneakers, hat, debit card, and ID cards.

"Video of the horrifying assault showed several people standing around recording the attack."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  49. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Ohio teenager found beaten to death after allegedly shooting people with water gun"

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...fter-allegedly-shooting-people-with-water-gun

"An Ohio teenager was discovered beaten to death after he supposedly drove around with friends shooting water guns at people.

"The body of Ethan Liming, 17, was found in the parking lot of the LeBron James-founded I Promise School in Akron, according to a report.

"The cause of death was blunt force trauma to the head, and Liming's family is begging for answers.

"An investigation into the events surrounding the teenager's death is ongoing, but his father, Bill Liming, a pastor, offered an account.

"His son and three friends drove to the school on the night of the incident, the father said, and ran into another group of three men and a young woman who attended the school. 'Horseplay' escalated into a full-blown altercation, the teenager's father continued.

"'Teenagers were being teenagers,' he said. 'I don't want to say too much about the investigation, but apparently, some of his friends who were with him were fooling around in the parking lot, and some other people didn't like it.'

"Ethan Liming left the car to address the situation, his father said.

"'When he got out of the car and told people to relax — 'it's a joke, it's a joke' — and the individuals didn't like that. One individual attacked him,' he added.

"It was then when a second individual approached him from behind and struck him in the head, he said.

"'He was fighting back for his life,' he continued. 'A third individual came up behind him and overwhelmed him. And they knocked him out on the ground. His friends tried to help him.'

"Ethan Liming's friends called 911, but they were unable to drive away from the other group, who came back 'and finished my son off,' Bill Liming said.

"'My son, Ethan Liming, was murdered by three African American males and a female who stood by and did nothing,' he said."

------------------

TMT Tactical likes this.
  50. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts: