Collapsing Of The United States

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by poltiregist, Jun 18, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-o...hiladelphia-cops-with-knife-dies-at-hospital/

https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-o...ting-and-attacking-vehicles-in-philadelphia/#

"Rioters in Philadelphia begin looting and vandalizing random vehicles Monday night. The riots followed the shooting of an armed Black man who chased officers with a knife.

"Protests are turning violent in multiple parts of the city after two police officers were forced to defend themselves from a man wielding a knife during a domestic situation, Breitbart News reported.

"Video tweeted from Philadelphia shows people on the streets of Philadelphia breaking into vehicles and vandalizing property."

Tidbit tip: Do not approach a police officer while holding a knife. It is particularly important that the blade tip should NOT be pointing in the direction of the cop. If there are two cops, each cop will fire to protect the other cop. They are called "partners" and "have each other's back". If you let your partner get stabbed, you will from that day forward NEVER have anyone team-up with you -- you will become an instant pariah. I'm out with a friend, somebody pulls a knife, knife-wielder gonna fall down and never get back up. Just sayin'.

The vids on the following link are adding-up. Originally there was a video of the shooting. It is somewhat graphic, but not gory. If you've never watched people die before, maybe you don't want to watch the vid (now down on a list of other vids). I really hate watching innocent folk die, especially the young. This guy with the knife is bat-sh## crazy and aggressive; therefore, I would NOT have waited on him to lunge at me or certainly not my partner. The female cop is seen running out from between two cars to get away from the aggressor with knife. That would have been it for me as the other cop; instantly, the aggressor must be neutralized. The cops sent a bunch of rounds downrange, but then 9mm handguns were all they were armed with. The thought of getting stabbed runs chills down my spine.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/Philadelphia?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc^tfw

On the following link, there will be several vids. Originally there was one; now as I look, there is at at least one other vid. By tomorrow, heaven only knows how many will be added.

https://twitter.com/shanermurph/status/1320941376146677765?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ustice-amy-coney-barrett-we-wont-forget-this/

Commie Kamala calls new supreme court justice being appointed and confirmed illegitimate. She has just thrown fuel onto the fire. Kamala has now stated that decisions by the Supreme Court are not valid.

Should the Marxists win the election, the Constitution will be burned. Already, they have stated that one branch of government is no longer valid. Should the Republicans hold the Senate, Kamala will invalidate them also. So now we see that a totalitarian regime is in the making. If the Marxists can effectively cheat their way into office, a state of war will exist; the Amerikan Federal Regime vs. American citizens.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Old Geezer,

Great info re airfield construction.

Danke.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/202...-judges-shouldnt-be-allowed-to-sit-peaceably/

Social Democrat senator makes statement calling into question the validity of judges appointed by Trump.

Actually, he threatened them:
    "Senate Judiciary Committee member Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE) said that there should be a 'wide-open conversation' on rebalancing the courts, including the circuit and district courts, where there are 'hundreds' of judges who shouldn’t 'be allowed to sit peaceably without our re-examining the process, the results, and the consequences.'"

Without peace? That could only mean aggression. So now, Social Democrat Senator/spokesperson calls for, at minimum, the dividing of government. Seems now that the U.S. has two separate governments. According to this senator, the conservative appointees are "too far Right". How about the judges who are "too far Left"?! How about looking into Obama appointees who are "too far Left" should Trump win and the Senate stay conservative! Is that OK.

poltiregist likes this.
  6. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  7. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    not the first time thats happened, nor the last. and not confined to just the USA.

8. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    It sure is happening a lot more often.

Philadelphia, a furious man with a knife goes after two cops. Knife wielder gets himself shot dead. Community explodes into riots and looting. Patrol car torched. Rioter drives truck into police, putting one in the hospital. Over 30 police officers injured. Police not allowed to use force and are thus driven back by the rioters. City streets are lost to out-of-control aggressors.

In any civilized country that would be the Last straw. When the savages can chase-off law enforcement and own the streets, civilization has come to an end.

The white Leftists who worship BLM and Antifa, remind me of the stacks of fan letters rapists and murderers receive in prison. This is Stockholm syndrome en masse. "I'm nice to my rapist so that he won't hurt me as bad. He says he loves me. I have to believe that." Abused wife syndrome, where the wife simply loves her husband is the same disorder. Cops roll on a domestic violence call and find the man beating the hell out of "his woman", they arrest him, then the bloodied wife attacks the cops.

Come the elections, the sheeple will vote for candidates that promise to tax them at 2x their current pay-offs and destroy their Liberty. They will do so to placate their loving rapists.

upload_2020-10-27_12-6-55.png

9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:

One thing never to forget to do while protesting a knife-wielder being shot is to get you some $200 tennis shoes ... for free.

This is the video showing peaceful protesters in a truck running over a police officer. Watch this now because the vid is actively being wiped

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...hia&qft=+filterui:videoage-lt1440&FORM=VRFLTR

Youtube is requiring you to log-in if you wish to watch videos that do not support the Marxist revolution.

10. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Here's a still of the knife wielder coming at cops. Videos and stills are being purged by the Leftist censors.

upload_2020-10-27_13-33-1.png

11. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    gotta run...will make further replies when I get back ..

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

12. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I remember seeing such a map back in the 80's. I'm in a area with lots of federal land and it gets used a good bit for training. I can throw a rock and hit a national park.

Dale

13. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:
    OG, Don't be talking bad about my roads. The roads down in the Blueridges are modern compared to most of the roads in my area. Not to mention straight compared to my roads. I laugh when people complain about the new highways in my area. The folks older than me complain about all of the traffic and the younger people complain about how crocked they are. LOL! Some of the roads I learned to drive on have been closed as there considered to dangerous for modern traffic.

Dale

14. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Old Geezer likes this.
  15. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Here's a twisty paved highway popular with motorcycle crews.
    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=twisty+ro...ke&atb=v140-1&iar=images&iax=images&ia=images

But where my folks came from there were no paved roads, period. Roads up into the hollers were not paved. Many are still not paved, thus the 4-wheelers. But you don't gotta have 4x4 if you know what you are about; just throw some weight in the back of your pickup; got some ground-clearance & you'll git wher you izza goin. In my youth, few folk had 4x4s, not even the Forestry Service. Where I worked the F.S., they had a bunch of trucks; only two were 4x4. Forestry roads cannot be paved.

Here are the roads to which I am accustomed. God's country; you roll down your windows
    to smell the clean air.

upload_2020-10-27_22-14-49.png
    upload_2020-10-27_22-15-32.png

16. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Riot shotguns are not called "riot shotguns" for nuthin. If protesters turn into mobs, the procedure to disperse them is to blast birdshot onto the street pavement so as to ricochet up lead and gravel and tar into the legs of the protesters. Some get hit in the face. Some might lose an eye. Tough sh##.

You gonna riot, then bring your steel jock and face shield, you're gonna need'em.

I see a bunch of cops trying to suppress these riots and they have no helmets. Where people are throwing bricks, chunks of concrete, and bottles filled with dried cement, you gotta have a helmet.

All preppers should have helmets and flack jackets, minimum. Kevlar vests with trauma plates = much better. Armored shields = I want one. If the enemy are wearing vests, then aim for pelvic shots. Shatter pelvic bones and cut pelvic arteries = instant disabling injury -- they will not return to fighting. Enemy ascending steps, then be under the steps with shield and fire up through the steps into the enemy soldier's body nether regions. Effective bullets for war-fighting must be at least 120 grains or higher (better yet >140 gr). You gotta put rounds through building construction materials -- you just have to if you wanna make it outa there. If at all possible, one must engage the enemy a floor above and a floor below. You gotta be able to shoot through cinder blocks and concrete blocks.

The bullet must go through the block and still have lots of energy left to do damage on the other side.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Philadelphia looting & shooting enters day two after cops shot and killed an aggressor armed with a knife.

In the following video, halfway through (40 seconds), the report on looting begins. Foot Locker got hit, a Target store was looting by many, and electronic entertainment equipment was also looted from stores.

"Police say looting along Aramingo Avenue in Philadelphia’s Port Richmond neighborhood has 'rapidly gone downhill' Tuesday night and is a 'total loss.'”

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2...g-fatal-police-shooting-of-walter-wallace-jr/

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54710244

Liberal suggestions:

> If the person has mental issues, this excuses his actions. A psychologist would have been able to handle the knife-wielding attack situation via reasoning with the distraught individual. Old Geezer likes this idea so much that he would pay $50 U.S. for the video.

> Note to cops, if an aggressor is coming at you with a knife, just use your taser. You do not want to do injury to someone who is simply not feeling particularly well that day. If you protect yourself from lethal force by using lethal force yourself, you are a racist oppressor. If you nuke a white guy, that really doesn't matter.

Tasers are 100% effective. To question this is to be a racist oppressor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bul0AyxQYRI

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  19. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Riot shotguns also know as "street brooms" or just "brooms".

= " Sweep the streets of trash and debris " =

I training with these cleaning utensils but did not use them.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The 41 mag probably is the best all-around revolver round for defense except for its one lack...there isn't a 41 special. It offers a much wider range of loads and shooting types that the 357mag can shoot the 38 special and that the 44mag has the 44 special for easy light loads for non-reloaders. Both of the other magnum rounds were steps UP from older loadings where the 41 mag stands alone. The other magnums were really just overloaded special rounds. They made the mag cases 1/10 of an inch longer so it can't be fired in the guns not suitable for the higher pressures. I often reloaded magnun loads in 38 special cases. When loading that way you go slightly better accuracy. When I did this I painted the primers with a light coating of red nail polish and only shot them in the right sort of guns. I was always in search of the elusive one hole group.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    by Pragmatist,

I tend to agree...which is why I try to keep up my Ham Radio skills..in particular Morse code.

This is also why I have modified my HF rigs to operate outside the Ham bands....though normally I do not operate there.

But I also know from my military experience it is possible to jam whole areas of the frequency spectrum...render them inoperative.

1. da6bd2ea9a177ab0f43238dc0c00ca30.png
      One of the airfields is immediately adjacent to the highway. The landing strip at the end slopes up to help a heavy aircraft to stop on landing. Local aircraft certainly do not need this.
    I've seen one of these airfields Olde Geezer...and was astonished by it...

Seems to me that many of these military transports have been upgraded today with more powerful engines and better communications equipment as well as better navigation gear..

Todays C 130 is a far cry from the ones on which I worked and rode to and fro England in the olde days.

But they still work them hard ...and load them down..

Ironic that under certain conditions they don't really have a replacement and today's C 17 transports are hugely expensive...compared to the C130s.

I used to work on the Doppler Navigation radar on the C130s and also the same gear on the olde C141 jet transports.

One day we were called up to go from Langley AFB to Fort Bragg or landing on Pope AFB in the middle of Fort Bragg....to support an Army maneuver.

When we flew out of Langley on a C130 and west before turning south to Fayetteville N. C....I unbuckled my seat belt to go to the cockpit and watch my fancy radar gear at work.

To my ignorance and surprise....it was not even turned on.

The plane flew west to Emporia, Va. and then turned south to follow interstate 95 right to Fayetteville...

LO LOL LOL...go figure.....so much for high tech.

I finally got to watch my gear work in flight on the trip to and fro RAF Mildenhall, England.
    In those days Doppler radar was desirable for long range navigation and particularly over water where there are few to no landmarks.

Today a lot of this older gear has been replaced by inertial navigation systems and or military GPS systems. The last military C130 I was on at an air show at Langley AFB...the Canadian Marconi Doppler Radar gear had been removed.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I saw one of these (Polish built) cargo planes take off on a super small runway -- totally freaky. It was of course empty. Antonov An-2 ("Annie")

In Vietnam, a Huey crew took down a cargo plane. Guess what it was ... an An-2.

Standing next to one of these, you feel kind'a like a bug. It is HUGE. It is FAT. You think, "This could never fly!" Bubble-bees fly. Its engine is powerful however and its wings, plural, are enormous. As it took off, I laughed like a little kid.

https://www.jetphotos.com/aircraft/Antonov+An-2

upload_2020-10-28_14-14-15.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Just found Annie info

https://www.aircraftsandplanes.com/antonov-an-2.htm

Look at this engine! I'm here to tell you that this puppy is tall/huge.
    ca76afcacf68a173e9f7a4636c6f2eeb.jpeg

Super video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The music playing is the "Flower Duet" from the opera Lakme by Delibes -- like my favorite duet of all time. I guess that's why the video inspired me ... more so the music than the content. But too, the Annies are beautiful. I didn't know this until finding the above link, but these sweethearts are still being made in China; it's some variation, had to be updated, good.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Well, the cops aren't shooting them. They are, however, shooting each other. My wife tells me that she read an article about BLM and Antifa arguing over who was going to be in charge of the peaceful protests, i.e. riots. In a vid I saw a black guy chewing out a Antifa little boy, "Who the f### are you white boy! Get the f### out'a here!" BLM are getting tired of doing the dirty work for these spoiled Marxists. Remember that Che was raised middle class in Argentina; his dad's side of the family was of Irish descent somehow; I think that the family was actually from Spain and thus of higher status in Argentina. Che as a kid had no suffering/oppression going on. He finished classes for his medical degree. He saw poverty, but didn't himself know poverty.

Reporter reports that rioters were shooting each other:

https://thespectator.info/2020/10/2...fically-targeting-and-attacking-white-people/

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/28/philadelphia-looting-looters-shootings/

White Antifa not welcome:
    https://www.headlineoftheday.com/20...fically-targeting-and-attacking-white-people/

Voters buying firearms for themselves
    https://www.chicagotribune.com/cele...-wye7e3plyfe43a364qnztvribe-photogallery.html

TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Laws have no meaning when they are not enforced. If we as a people have become so weak natured that we will allow these animals to destroy our nation then we no longer deserve freedom. They need to declair martial law, order a cerfew and then KILL all looters on sight. No descrimination kill them ALL. We could easily benefit in this country with about a 15% reduction in population.

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  26. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I hate agreeing on the use of mass force, however chaos cannot be allowed to rule the streets. The question must be asked, "Do we wish to be civilized or not?" I think since these dumb-@$$ Marxists are so wimpy, shotgun blasts to the streets would clear things up rather rapidly.

The nation's real cancers lie in the MSM and pools of professors teaching at Universities who are out-and-out enemies of Constitutional government. These crews are insurrectionists, plain-and-simple. As we all know, Universities have entire departments which have NO reason to exist. They are purely political and purely indoctrinational in purpose. The journalists are still on the teet of their professors.

These university programs must immediately defunded. Do NOT send your offspring to the propaganda palaces. Do not support any agency or business that back these enemies of America. Do not elect Marxists. The Democratic party is now out of the closet as being anti-Liberty, anti-individual, pro-collective. The giants of media have become monopolies and it is profoundly easy to see. They must be prosecuted and broken-up.

When I watched the video of the savages emptying the Walmart of its wide-screen TVs, I wanted to simply grab and cradle one of my precious pump shotguns in my arms. Same thing when I saw, on video, around 20 police running away from the rampaging savages.

Like you, Tex, I say, send in some real heat. Get it done. When the media screeches, we'll just slap them down. The Marxist crap must be crushed with extreme prejudice. Let'em cry. Tough sh##. Let Liberty rule the land. If the commies want to fight to the death, give'm what they want. We have the heavy equipment to dig mass graves for their martyrs. Sounds very ugly, but if they wish to steal our Freedom, then it is an all-out war.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    So Philly has now issued a curfew order. We'll have to watch and see if they enforce it. Like Tex sez, if you can't enforce a law, then it is meaningless.

https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-o...itywide-curfew-after-second-night-of-looting/

"What are y'gonna do, shoot me?!"

Boom!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  29. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  30. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    We have entered the stage separating those that prepared and those that wished they had prepared . If the power grid is lost over the next few months at least I have the option to occasionally " on a sunny day " be able to plug my computer into my solar system and check on you guys via this forum . Do you guys know if the transmission of this forum will still be up and running in the event of a power grid loss ?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    as far as I am aware if we lose the power grid we probably lose the internet not just this forum.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  32. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Poltiregist,

Negative here. Can't answer the question.

I do know that Navy Norfolk will not allow ANY interference with their emergency plans.

My new-fangled telegraph key I am using now is linked by a satellite; no wi-fi here in this rural (but not remote) area. I lose my connection even during heavy rains ... and some are enroute in a few hours from the Zeka hurricane that hit Louisiana.

I will add one point: If the electric grid goes down for an extended period of time due natural reasons, I will be activated in some role for the county, Commonwealth of Virginia or the Feds. I just returned from the post office to send a reply to FEMA re something. ... If the electric grid goes down due non-natural reasons such as terrorism or worse, I do not believe I will be the only Forum Member "asked" to help out at some level of government. It's no longer based on passing a medical exam. If someone with skills combined with experience and can walk, drive, talk ...... anticipate some supervisory work in support of COG - Continuity of Government.

Get kits ready.

MAGA

33. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Have invested in one of those battery back up systems for this computer...and also a small solar charged battery for my ham radio.. The computer battery back up has outputs which have 110 volt connections for limited uses.

This particular ham radio puts out some 20 watts max..so the current drain is not that high. My other higher power rigs can be dialed back on the output wattage to conserve electricity.

Have several spare car batteries Kept on a battery minder out in my garage...one of them a deep cycle battery.
    Plan to get another deep cycle..and keep it on a battery minder as well.

Generators too. Have tried out my computers on generated power and it works...but as some have stated ..will the web even be up and running???

Want to get another one of these..for running my 20 watt ham HF radio.

https://www.amazon.com/Voltaic-Syst...iversal+laptop+battery.&qid=1603988867&sr=8-3

Thinking over the long run ...some kind of solar system is the way to go for limited power uses...

Philadelphia....Wow...another leftist city wherein the two legged Ishmaelite wildlife has been allowed to run loose and produce their leftist fruit....

When one sees this happen with such regularity and across this land........it gives one the impression that someone or some group has a type of leftist quick reaction Antifa/BLM mobile force standing by or in position to react to the next incident....and manufacture such chaos.....by a plan....by design..

It just seems to happen too often.....with the same clear pattern in chaos....too quick and too organized to put it in another way of speaking.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
  34. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Standards for the elite vs. the working class

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-city-luxury-buildings-armed-guards-election-day-unrest

"New York’s ultra-rich are quietly preparing for civil unrest on Election Day — by hiring armed guards to stand watch over their luxury Manhattan buildings.

"At the Time Warner Center on Columbus Circle, where the penthouse is going for $62.5 million, managers are deploying off-duty cops with 'submachine guns' to stand watch, while other wealthy city enclaves are also beefing up protection for residents.

“'Everybody is worried about security,' an insider told the Post. 'Every top building is adding security. It’s out of control. We hope it won’t be needed, but we will be ready.'

"The building is working with the NYPD and Homeland Security, the insider said."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  35. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "American men can't fix anything" I've tried all manner of permutations of that phrase to get statistics. I've not found squat. It is a non-issue apparently. In my world, women do "man-jobs". Poverty and working factories includes men and women. We all know that American men have gone soft, especially in urban/suburban areas, however nobody is factoring this in on calculations as to how a nation could react and recover from some SHTF event. One only hears about whether FEMA or a National Guard unit or whoever the hell else is going to "do something about it."

If anybody can find some numbers on this topic, such info would be royally welcome. We witness the phenomenon, yet there seems to be no tracking of this dangerous situation. No one has any basic skills. Among what few new recruits police departments are getting, a high percentage have never fired weapons in their lives. To me this is mind-numbing. We see the result of no range-time when the cops dump their magazines during a firefight. But name ANY skill -- people don't have skills in general. America has become a nation of limp-wrists.

https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story...ix-or-build-anything-anymore-an-investigation

TMT Tactical likes this.
  36. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good evening Old Geezer,

Just read the Mel Mag link.

I don't have the numbers but they're available.

Ref a response and recovery from a SHTF;

There are some who do work this field in re the tallies of the needed and available labor categories. It's been a mess until about 4 years ago but rehab work is going on.

2 examples for thought;

If the needed skilled labor is deficient, this labor category will be imported (immigration). Recall when Reagan fired the PATCO strikers. Not published too much but there really was a shortage of air traffic controllers (ATC). Many ATC Aussies and Kiwis arrived here under some emergency critical labor shortage visa program.

Airports are electrical-intensive. If insufficient electricians, linemen (Glen Cambell type), airframe and power plant (A&P) techies, the SHTF recovery can see some airports being boneyarded. We have excess capacity. This type of formula will be used to ensure a recovery.

Community Colleges can expand their programs. The criminal justice program can add eg a few trips to the firing range for pending LEOs.

For those not know how to fix a sink's faucets, market economics can be reactivated since missing for the last half century. Can't fix the leak, then pay someone or statistically speaking this person will be living in a rental apartment with no worries about maintenance - just high rent.

Once the schools and colleges are brought back and placed under control, the labor problems will self-address.

I anticipate the draft's return - and it will include the young women. Don't believe it will be a traditional military force but rather labor brigades for public works projects.

All above can be used for post SHTF recovery.

Of course it will be messy.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  37. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    One of the problems with the computer age from a prepper/survivalist perspective is that when the power goes off a lot of people are going to lose all of their knowledge that isn't practiced often and as more than a hobby. So much is going to be just LOST and a lot of it is already well past being on the endangered list. Hells bells, most young people under the agr of about t=30 don't even know how to really cook. Opening acan and heating it up or puling something out of the freezer and putting it in the microwave is NOT cooking.

Cooking, gardening, butchering and preserving meats, reading, writing, arithmatic and so many other things are now skills that we have replaced with machines and prpared foods. When the power goes off people are suddenly going to be thrown into a world that is scilent, boreing beyond imagining and lonly as hell for a lot of people. When the TVs, Radios, and the various music makers die it is going to be like losing their family and all of their friends with like the flip of a switch!!

It is very posasible that by the end of that first long cold winter people will realize that maybe musical instruments, deck of cards, a half dozen dice, and books may be the most valuable survival tools that they own. Those long cold nights are going to drag and the cold wet days will be even worse. there is a reason that solitary confinment is considdered punishment in prison. After a week or two in a small dark cabin that is what you and your family will start to feel like.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  38. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:
    As long as I can make alcohol or methane, I'll have electricity. Even if the sun ain't shining. I seriously doubt that in a grid down situation I will be looking at the internet or forums. Recharging batteries and keeping freezers cold will be nice.

Dale

39. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    you are completely right Tex, once the power goes off people will fail and fail big time.
    food is just the tip of the iceberg, finding drinkable water and what to do with sewage when the mains are down are 2 other such problems, an answer to which most people wont have a clue.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  40. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  41. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  42. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Just curious Dale . What are you going to make that alcohol or methane out of ? Normally that takes a lot of grain and sugar for the alcohol . Methane is another matter but still material to convert it from will be needed .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  43. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    By Olde Geezer...

This is not exactly true..and very covered up as to it's true nature...

You are going to find out that a great number of these males have been raised in households wherein their greatest influence is a television or movies....and or females.....anything but a male...

Usually in broken households or raised by a single female..

As a rule....most females are not that interested in giving up their femininity...to take in traditional male roles....and do so because they cannot afford to pay someone else to do it for them..the same reason many males do it....particularly males with families.

Also psychologically and as a rule......most females do not, as whole, take on very dangerous/hazardous tasks wherein they might become killed, physically hurt or damaged and thus lose much of their beauty/attractiveness purchasing values in the marketplace against other women for available males..

And females who do work in dangerous occupations and know how to do dangerous work and or repairs have no ambition to do so for other "High Mainteance" females and their children. They don't talk about this as well.

This very concealed aspect of female competition is very seldom told by the feminists and progressive thinkers trying to turn society upside down....feminize the males.

What this system has done is feminize the males...buy raising them in a feminine environment and then become stupid enough to lament the results.

I was not fully aware of this ongoing trend until a fellow came to work at this shipyard form New York City and he told me that in the Apartment business they were desperate for anyone who had any real repair/maintenance skills...they were a scarce commodity in New York City. I was astonished by this revelation.
    Apparently so comfort driven and "Civilized/Feminized" have many city/suburban males become that they have very few traditional male skills or instincts...knowledges...
    You watch alot of the males coming up today ..they are great with a computer or cell phone..but give them a wrench and they are lost...even a ruler....

I have found over the years that among certain women...the worst thing you can do is let them know you understand how to use tools...

They will want or maneuver you to "Flashdance " them through this or that problem...gratis..

Among males who know....and not many do not....this is called "Male Expendability and Disposability."
    Particularly among a shrinking pool of men who know how to get things done..

That you have a social and moral obligation to continually lay your head on the railroad track and do maintenance for these victimized women and kids who are themselves "High Maintenance" hoping you can get your head off the track before the train runs you over.....Run Touchdowns...

To maintain for them their high speed...low drag....television and or movie lifestyles.

What is going on out here is a carefully cultivated fruit bearing process in chaos management..carefully planned and engineered..

In SHTF or TEOTWAWKI...it is going to multiply exponentially.

This is what happens when you feminize the males...

It is getting difficult to find males today who can do more than punch a telephone keypad...or computer keyboard..

I remember coming up...I taught myself to sharpen a knife...the olde timers at this shipyard refined this skill for me even more. Even sharpen fish hooks.

I thought all males knew how to do this....boy was I mistaken..

Over the years I have refined this skill set into sharpening chisels...scissors..even drill bits..

My mother taught me some basics of sewing...
    I thought that most males knew how to do this....sewing up holes in socks...hemming pants... clothing repairs...
    Come to find out even many females today cannot do this as well.
    I keep a set of sewing needles and bobbins of thread in my daily BOB....even some Waxed String..,

But I am aware at some level of the declining skill set/knowledges among many males out here..

Oh....another thing I have noticed about the feminine.....males and females..both...
    They have little awareness of scale....measurements....particularly once you get down into the thousanths...of an inch..or conversely thousands like thousands and thousands of yards or miles like scale of navigating on a map..or by map...............except for money....LOL LOL LOL...

Ishmaelites run wild......

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  44. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I can't confirm as I seldom leave my survival retreat and go to town and even if I do , I avoid Wal Mart but I have seen a report where Wal-Mart has removed all it's guns and amo in preparation for riots after the election . Likely at all stores . Probably a good move as the lawless and deranged Democrats start trying to steal weaponry to kill those Republicans .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  45. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I Just heard about this last night...

As many on this an other prepper sites have stated....you should have had your position/preps in this done and or established six months or more ago...

Be Warned...Ishmaelites run wild....entitlement beliefs run wild...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

46. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Removed from open sale, still available in store if you ask.

47. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:
    A
    Apples, lots of small gnarly apples. Along with some excess maple syrup. I have 1000's of maple trees all around my house and an apple orchard in my back yard. There are always apples that aren't used for cider, applebutter, apple sauce, etc. Lots of them. You just have to get them before the deer.

Dale

Almost forgot the methane. That's easy. Animal manure. Cows, horses but mostly chickens. We feed them, they feed us and then we make methane.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
  48. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Censorship programs of the elitist oligarchs:

https://thecritic.co.uk/the-left-wing-bias-of-wikipedia/

Yet another reason why there must be an utter annihilation of the cancer of the false religion of Secular Humanism. Irrespective of how many hundreds of millions must die, the reckoning must be complete.

2 Peter 3:10
    "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up."

BkgzF1PmvMk5xI9zRvOjSI92qt9DzoUa.jpeg
    lKcdA04XX_Tzc8R51JMws9ZK70bir_tt.jpeg
    JAjpGCP42VDC1iKDW8UDkOUSQr4ZTW7S.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  49. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Old Geezer,

Of course Wiki is a vehicle for censorship.

It's only real value id for spelling checks except for Asian names.

Besides the Greenstein-Feng method, another that works well is to use a specific event one is knowledgeable about or even participated in. Then check Wiki. The contrast will be devastingly clear.

The article mentions = InfoWars =. Although it's not premier, the real reason editor-founder was and still gets discredited is because editor Alex Jones had (has?) a national talk show where he has the nation's largest audience of young people ~ 15 y.o. to ~ 40 y.o. This bloc has attributes not wanting to be allowed by some such as those who run the public schools.

The site's "Artillery Row" name did get my attention !

50. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts: