Collapsing Of The United States

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by poltiregist, Jun 18, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    In the USA there are tens of millions of square miles of pasture land (dung-fertilized for generations). If only 10% of this was re-purposed to veggie-growing, rural Americans could swamp the planet in mounds of tomatoes and beans. In hard times, I'd use my tiller to bust a WHOLE LOT MORE sod. I'd help my conservative fellow travelers. As to those who demanded to share, we could make a compost heap for the buzzards and the possums. I keep seeds from last year's season. I've yet to grind-up these dang dried hot peppers.

In England, the survivors will be those who are already established on rural lands and who possess rifles, shotguns, and the ammo for these firearms. If one is not already practiced in growing veggies and not already practiced in the use of firearms, it's WAY too late now to begin learning. Same thing for fishing. I never enjoyed fishing.

Man-oh-man did my grandfathers love fishing. Went on more fishing trips with my mom's dad than hunting trips, but never enjoyed it -- was just to put something on the supper table, i.e. work. Killing small game is fun. Never got into deer hunting even though where I'm living now has a massive over-population of deer. All roads are littered with deer killed by cars. If a section of forest has a bunch of "posted" signs, the locals mean it -- stay out'a there else you'll never leave and your truck will get disassembled for parts. In my home state, one county that used to make means via moonshine, now makes it selling weed and car parts. The Sheriff's Dept. has the concession on stolen car parts. In a county adjacent, there is a city. Cars stolen in that city are taken straight to the chop-shops in the redneck county where a whole lot of seriously mean people thrive ... and their kin work the sheriff's dept. Think any outsiders get to be sheriff?! No no no

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
    1. TMT Tactical
      AND we are the irredeemable? The more they talk, the closer they get to discovering who has the most guns and the most skill in using these firearms. SIASD

TMT Tactical, Nov 20, 2020
      Old Geezer likes this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    there is no "wilderness" in England-ALL land is owned by someone even Dartmoor, wander across another persons land even post SHTF and someone is bound to challenge them.
    coastal living gives access to more wild food than the UK country side does and is more readily accessible with a small bit of effort, forget rod fishing post SHTF net or trap fishing will be required, and dont forget rock pools, I got many a good feed from what I found in rock pools.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Lonewolf,

We've got a couple of fishnets on the inflatable.

Nothing can be used without security.

The other matter we discussed re fishing is that if the military "relaxes" their pollution program during some DEFCON, seafood might not be OK. Our concern isn't about the usual powerplant stuff but if medical waste and related is donated to the deep six, we go back to dining from stockpiles.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    was just commenting on a post, sea fishing is not possible from my location due to the mileage involved, in a SHTF world such a trip would not be safe.
    there is so much plastic pollution in the sea right now, all catches should be thoroughly checked before being cooked and consumed.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://summit.news/2020/11/20/john-kerry-says-great-reset-is-needed-to-stop-rise-of-populism/

"Former Secretary of State John Kerry attended a panel discussion at the World Economic Forum during which he asserted that a great reset was urgently needed to stop the rise of populism."

"Kerry vowed that under a Biden administration, America would rejoin the job-killing Paris Climate Agreement but that this was 'not enough.'”

“'The notion of a reset is more important than ever before,' Kerry said. 'I personally believe … we’re at the dawn of an extremely exciting time.'”

European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen also welcomed the prospect of Biden as a “friend in the White House” to the globalists and said the two entities would work on “a new rule-book for the digital economy and the digital society.”

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Old Geezer,

Just read the above link.

Yesterday, during a coffe break, I heard from a politico in the anti Kerry camp. He said Trump is doing theatrics with the vote challenge going to the Supremes.

Our political system is less personalities and really more so the implimentation of policy planks. The new Harris administration has headaches from revenue to public housing to foreign affairs to mass immigration here.

It's the opposite of His Majesty Kerry. Popularism will geometricly increase.

The politico associate I was working with yesterday said Team Trump and his real "Eastern Establishment" supporters are using what he called "a reverse Cloward-Piven Strategy".

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:

This is BS...Bravo Sierra.....

This idiot is talking about Herding......not talking about Rights under the Constitution of the United States.

They are clearly talking about this nation being their sovereign fiefdom....a private property and so too the people in it.

Da Tovarich????

You have to become educated in "I'm sitting on the only one in town to become this stupid and think no one notices.."

I've been so stating for some time now.,...that this is the goal...massive herding of people....into robots...unthinking robots.

Ishmaelites run wild...

My Non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "The politico associate I was working with yesterday said Team Trump and his real 'Eastern Establishment' supporters are using what he called 'a reverse Cloward-Piven Strategy'."

You've heard the term "Great Reset". I don't know if I like the term or not, however the phenomenon is real. Psychologically speaking, Leftist ideation is adolescent-think. Adolescents wish to push away from their parents, yet this is not a rebellion against the authority paradigm itself. Indeed, they wish to rule their world themselves ... prepared or not.

Leftists are adolescents who can appear to be adults. They have their professors and "experts". They find filthy-rich corporate ivory-tower elitists ("Masters of the Universe") to finance their political aspirations. They are able to rewrite history and indoctrinate the marshmallow-headed kids just out of high school. Machiavellian to the max, darkly impressive, yet not mature in nature ... actually it's beyond nasty, a real stinky tantrum.

This phenomenon has raised its ugly head throughout history; however at this time in history, humans have evolved mass communications and with better means of hygiene have massively overpopulated the planet. This means that stampedes are readily attainable and on a scale hitherto impossible. So a stampede has gone turbo within Western nations. Anything resembling parental authority has to be destroyed. "Religion must die! Capitalism must die! We will all join hands and create a Utopia!" The world's population grew, however the average I.Q. of the herd most assuredly did NOT increase.

Intelligent and mature people now look all around them and witness only a chaotic party/riot/drug-rave. What is to be done? If you are the parent of an adolescent, you let them run out of money, you let them run into walls, you let them bleed, and hope that they are not killed and outgrow these days of raw stupidity. We preppers do our best to stay out of the way.

Religious prophesies all have it that the Middle East will be burned off the planet and chaos will rule everywhere. We now live in the days wherein that is not only possible, but likely. Gosh, there's just not a lot I can do about that, so all that is left is to simply do my best to prepare my loved ones for the coming hell on Earth.

Sites like this one help me with my preparations. I weekly learn a bunch of stuff from this site. Most folk here are grownups -- that sure is refreshing. I work around massively over-educated idiots -- they're zero help.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/11/20/the-great-reset-is-not-a-conspiracy-theory/

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  11. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Wow Olde Geezer....

I had to do this with my own brother years ago.....,

I made the mistake of letting him move in with me when he could not make it out on the street. Stayed with me about a year and a half before I got fed up and told him to move out.

He carried on as if he was out on the race track all the time...fast food lane...but no money for groceries or utilities..et al.
    I got tired of being the pit crew for this kind of behavior...expendable and disposable for someone else's lifestyle..and coming in last place in my own home...

This is how I began to recognize this fingerprint going on today in leftist political/religious zeal....someone is the pit crew and pays to keep everyone out partying on the race track...while they work and sacrifice so that others get it for free...for votes. And make no mistake ..this is a devout religion ..a religious zeal among many in this country...to the point of entitlement.

You get tired and disgusted with coming in last place while working for first place.

I thought I was loving my brother ..but he was only making me his pit crew.

He started growing pot plants around the house...and I made him get rid of them..that was the final straw....putting my security clearance in jeopardy. He did not have a clue what he had done....so deeply entrenched is the entitlement religion.

Hence I told him to move out...best thing I did for him to cut the chord....make him responsible for his own safety net.

Your description is right in the X ring....bullseye..

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "I had to do this with my own brother years ago....."

Hell, sorry, man. Every family has these folk. That's no comfort, of course. My dad was a raging alcoholic. He'd be fine for months then, boom, abandon us for weeks months. I had to be the man of the family, however Dad's brothers helped out with the routes, the machines, I'd count the money, pay the right people. Dad died when I was in high school and an uncle set up a "connected" deal so that I sell off Dad's machines. Men from our Church were a big help -- the elders would step in to be a father. One kid in our congregation had to kill his father and after that, an elder took him under his wing. We had one preacher who was an actual Saint -- he'd go help us dig Dad out of the bars. A childhood chum of mine, same neighborhood, was the son of a motorcycle gang leader -- his dad mightily partook of the gang's source of income, nevertheless his hog was in their driveway all the time (beautiful wife/mother was the reason); they had a place & kin up in the mountains also. That kid took his dad's place in the gang, ended up in prison just like his dad. He was a good guy (tried to nuke another gang leader, dynamite, got > 5yr Fed; the target no doubt deserved a good killing). The good gang got into charity work, toys for kids during Christmas -- they had no trouble gathering donations.

I mean, people can turn out OK no matter how f###-up their childhood. Other boys and I whose dad's were "not there" had plenty of men-examples, men were men back when. Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do ... even if he's only 14 or 16. Nobody could've "fixed" my dad.

In Western civilization today, FAR too many boys have ZERO decent father figures. We all know what happens there. Some go effeminate, some enter killer gangs to find family, but most turn into "incomplete products", i.e. compromised to become a fully independent man, with ethic and courage. These sort simply become another sheep in the flock. So long as they have their toys, they will readily give up Liberty. They cannot perceive Liberty as being sacred. Aggression requires the ready-availability of victims. Today, the world is full of them.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  13. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Wow Olde Geezer....

Sometimes I think I had it rough.....but then I read stories like yours...Wow!!

I am so grateful I never took to drink....I have plenty of alcohol around here but never aspired to a career in drink.

I am not against drink...I just know not to mix drink with certain things I do...in particular operating machinery and or reloading and handling firearms. I don't even drink when cutting grass...

I know too many people for whom drink has brought a very bad shadow across their families...other drugs as well.

Years after I got out of the military I began to understand something about being a man and wearing a man's shoes....for which the military did not teach me ...nor did public school..

It took that long in hardship ..learning to do difficult tasks/jobs...and with this knowledge I began to piece this together ..

And that is....

That many times in this world as a man...male...you are going to have to walk alone....to get things done alone....

No one is coming to help you ...no one is going to rescue you ....take these burdens off your shoulders.

Particularly if you do not have the monies to pay someone else to do or take care of them for you...

You learn to take care of them alone....solve problems alone....from beginning to end...
    And the byproduct of this learning ...you learn intimately about Risk...Risk Taking.

And if you have a woman and children...they often do not want to know how you did it ...they just want it done ....and the end result brought home....for their use and consumption....

And with this learning to solve problems alone...over time.....comes a certain kind of backbone..grit....sand as the olde ones often called it.

You learn that you do not want to be out here taking first place risks .....for your livelihood and come in second, third, and fourth place...with the products of your labor....your risks taken in your labors.

I am certain that you know of what I speak...for there are certain things you must needs do as a man....that when you do them..you dont blink...you need to know exactly what you are doing....even in setting up the tools to get these tasks done...accomplished.
    And in this kind of problem solving ...you become very particular about the caliber of the people working with or next to you.

This thinking does not go into our locker at the end of the days work...you take it with you everywhere you go.

And it is also an important survival/prepping tool.

But this is exactly what much of our phony leadership has planned for us as a people and nation.

And it is called progress...progressive...et al.

And I mean both parties out here.

I have also learned that this understanding is something which separates the women from the girls....and the men from the boys.....at any age...

So many out here do not have a clue while hiding behind entitlement beliefs...male and female both.

My standard for many out here...male and female.. has become would I trust them to watch my back in a sticky job/task/or situation.....male or female...and in particular spending my monies often earned at great risks..
    And I don't care how much education they have or letters next to their names..

Politicians/leadership...the same standard....would I trust them to watch my back in a sticky job/task. or situation.

And that pretty much clears it up for me with Biden/Harris. I knew this instinctively about Hillary and Bill. Also about Obama.

And thus...I have little use for two legged wildlife.....no matter what their education levels....and can often appreciate the motivations of four legged varieties than the two legged ones.

Two legged wildlife...is to me Ishmael....and again to me....they need to get the **** away from me!!!

It is my way....and I make no apologies for this attitude..it was and has been hard earned as well as hard learned.

Once I understood this ...I began to appreciate a lot more about my Father and Mother and the generations and people who came before me..

Thanks,
    My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The problem that we are seeing in America right now was known and predicted by our founding fathers. The USA as originally set up and operated had protections from this sort of stupidity but over the years they have been whittled away for political reasons by the liberals of many generations.

The intention of our founding father was a government that allowed people the maximum amount of freedom from government interference while offering security from foreign attacks. They did this by simply setting it up with the simple rule that if you couldn’t run YOUR life and be successful then you didn’t need to tell the rest of the people how to run their lives. If you didn’t own a property you didn’t vote. If you were ever convicted of a felony you didn’t vote. If you couldn’t take care of yourself and your family you didn’t vote. At the time women were excluded from both working and, in many cases, owning property. As late as the 1940s in Texas a woman had to have her husband’s permission to sell a property that she had inherited. Not saying that it was right but it was done for good reasons at the time.

Now they actually put voting booths in the prisons in some states and there are programs for people on welfare to get to and from voting places. I’m sorry but if you can’t get a job there is a reason. I’ve BEEN there in the 80s when the unemployment rates were sky high where I lived. No, I couldn’t find a full-time job BUT I never had any trouble finding work. I delivered handbills, painted houses, washed cars, did some security work (Being big and sort of tough looking is a marketable skill in hard times) I worked on cars and trucks, I cleaned my church every week, I worked as day work for a slab fixing company. I never had a single day that I wanted to work that I couldn’t find someone that needed a worker. I wasn’t making the kind of money that I was used to but I never got a penny from welfare. They told me that I would have to sell my work truck and tools to get on welfare. I never even got food stamps. I WORKED. Hard, hot, cold, and dirty work but it paid and there were more people looking for workers than there were people willing to work.

I’m not talking about people with disabilities. BUT if you are healthy and need money begging for it isn’t something the government should encourage. There are all sorts of things that need to be done that people could be paid to do rather than pay them to sit on their butts and make babies. People that work limit their number of kids where people on welfare look at having kids as a way to get a raise! These poor kids don’t get the money spent on them. They still live in abject poverty because Mama and Daddy spend the money on drugs and fancy cars and clothes.

We need to offer them a job and then if they won’t work, neuter them, take away their kids, and throw them out in the street. Work or starve! Instead, the liberals use them to get into power. They look at people on welfare as their primary supporters and if they can they WILL crash the economy to increase their voter base.

The Rapeyoublicans are no better except instead of ging the money all to those that won’t work the Rapeyoublicans want to give it all to those that don’t need to work. A perfect Rapeyoublican America would be a two-class system with the rich owning everything and everyone else basically poor serfs that serve them and work in their sweat factories.

Yes, we get to vote but we are only allowed to vote for their carefully selected candidates. It is nearly always a lose, lose proposition and we try to figure out which is going to screw us the least. I am retired and so am pretty secure but I feel for the young folks just starting on their way in the job market. When times get tough they are the first to go. I well remember those days. I worked in a shipyard and made very good money BUT every year they would cut back their number of workers to reduce the cost of the 6 holidays that they offered in their contract. I seemed to get laid off in mid-November every year and then would be called back in January and work overtime for two months to catch back up. Once I got used to this it wasn’t so bad. I would take a week or two off and draw unemployment around thanksgiving and then go find some work that sounded interesting. By saving my unemployment if those interesting jobs petered out I just went back on my unemployment. I never was poor and eventually got enough seniority to make it so they kept me and didn’t lay me off. Eventually, the Dumbocrats killed the Texas Oil industry, and that shipyard that was mostly building offshore drilling rigs that went all over the world just closed down. Even then though I never went on welfare. A young man can always make money doing grunt labor. There are so few people willing to do it that it pays amazingly well.

When you pay someone to NOT work you are going to make them not want to work. If they work they will want to find higher-paying easier work. We have created a welfare class of people now. They don’t work so they don’t teach their kids to work. They have a lot of kids because that gets them more money and those kids are the next generation of welfare people. Sadly the only time that they get off welfare is when they are in jail or prison.

They are not the smartest people in the world. I remember when Obama was elected the inmates thought that he was going to pardon them and let them all out of prison. I SHI++ you not! They believed this and their people had all gone and voted thinking this.

Well, I think that the liberals are getting real close to their heaven. If they ever get voting control over the House, the Senate, and the White House they will crush us like bugs. Biden isn’t going to last. Pelosi has already started introducing legislation that will easily allow a House majority to remove a president if in THEIR opinion they are unfit mentally to serve in office. They even made a run at Trump. The LIBERAL idea of being mentally unfit to serve in office is to disagree with their communistic or socialist ideas.

At some point, the real working Americans are going to have to TAKE their nation back or accept being slave labor to support the nonworking ever-growing minority. Sadly that is no ever going to be something that will be offered by the two-party system that has become ossified in their positions. The primary plan of both parties now seems to be to screw the stupid working class of Americans. Tax them into poverty so that the important non-working people can live and vote for more welfare.

Work or starve!! Feed and take care of your kids or get neutered and have the kids taken. Do NOT commit felonies. Three and you are GONE. In prison, the rule should be simple, work, or starve. Follow the rules and don’t hurt anyone or DIE!!!

Sorry folks we are fast approaching the point where we are going to nice ourselves to death as a people.

I hate commas!!!

15. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Well said Tex, I think most of what you said also applies to most Western countries.
    the UK spends about £100 BILLION per year on welfare-known as "benefits" over here.
    I have known plenty of people that didnt work and never worked, its simple for the females, just have another brat and claim on benefits, no need to look for a job until the child goes to junior school, whats that-5 years old. 5 years on benefits., then when that child goes to school they have another one and the cycle continues.thats also how they get housing.
    plenty of families where there are several generations who never work, the kids grow up to be feral , known here as "problem" families, they are a problem for the neighbours and the neighbourhood thats for sure.. mostly in the cities and big urban places.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  16. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...in-china-products-optimistic-about-joe-biden/

"American companies that do business and make their products in China are, by a majority, 'optimistic' about a Joe Biden presidency, a new survey reveals.

"The American Chamber of Commerce in a Shanghai, China, survey asked 124 business executives their opinions on a Biden presidency, to which a majority, nearly 63 percent, said they are 'much more optimistic' or 'more optimistic' about their doing business in the Communist country with the former vice president in the White House.

"Likewise, the survey found that business executives do not expect Biden to impose more tariffs on China-made products — as President Trump did with billions of dollars worth of goods against the wishes of corporate interests."

One wonders which of these two men is actually the new president of Amerika. Doesn't look like Biden behind the presidential seal.

upload_2020-11-21_10-22-2.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    China is a creation/product manufactured...by the Internationalists...and started under Richard Nixon with his "ping pong diplomacy...."
    In like manner was pre WW2 Germany and also Japan..

And after WW2 as well.

This history is carefully hidden from us in our educations. We are never to have enough education to think this through..but believe the deceitful official versions of history , news, and government speeches about conditions out here....and even about history itself..

These countries were built and then after the wars rebuilt with western/internationalist investments..

What Trump and Company have been doing is cutting into the profits and thus power structure of these Internationalist/Globalists who have been privily/secretly running our government as well as the governments of many nations on this globe through fake proxy leaders...they have put into offices and control with their puppet strings.

The tell tale sign of this going on is pretty much what Texdanm states.....and I often want to describe...as...

Are the people in government working to give you more freedom and liberty by less government interference into your lives or the opposite...more government regulation and or interference in your lives??

Are they taking more away from you and thus limiting your choices/freedoms/liberties or giving you more of what you produce and or are they backing out of your private business...and leaving it up to you to decide for yourself and your families.???

Do they want to know more about your private business or less???

Are they trying to sneak into your private business through your children in public schools ...or are they leaving you alone..???

" Are they trying to more and more HERD you or leave you alone in your private affairs???"

This is the standard I apply to many who claim leadership positions.....

Ishmaelites run wild...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Don't go down this path LW your wrong on so many levels about the benefit system and paint a false picture of living on benefits in the UK, your out of order mate.

1. Old Geezer
      "you're" not "your"

Old Geezer, Nov 21, 2020
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    no I'm not, I've got personal experience of all I said. I know what I'm talking about.
    we've even got "ferals" in our (extended) family.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I often wonder if the liberals realize that the conservative people have all of the guns?

TMT Tactical, Old Geezer and lonewolf like this.
  21. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Don't go down this path LW your wrong on so many levels about the benefit system and paint a false picture of living on benefits in the UK, your out of order mate."

1588476d435625984fc87c7c0f953a7c.jpeg

Rebecca, TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  22. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I was looking at photographs of British folk on the dole. The photos could have been taken here in the U.S.. Same crowd.

upload_2020-11-21_12-14-11.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    most of them are what we call "lumpunts"- obese and living on fast food and take aways, most of them dont get up until lunchtime, thats the very worse cases of course, many people on unemployment benefit want to work but these others are the scroungers, dont want to work and most of them are downright unemployable, no employer in their right mind would employ them.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    They do, this is why the collectivist call for civilian disarmament.

What they do not fathom is that if they push too hard, they will awaken a monster. Today's "revolutionaries" have no point of reference for what is going to go down. They have never had to do anything that is real. So some have been mugged by fellow Social Democrats, however they can't conceive of mass violence. To them, "That happens in other countries -- can't happen here, because the conservatives will just take it." Uh ... no they won't.

After an unpopular regime is elected, at first, white folk stop obeying the laws. Next, they find ways of not paying taxes. Next, law enforcement will not enforce the laws. We are now in the phase of 90% of law-enforcement moving to the side of the conservatives and not enforcing laws. In California, semi-auto rifles are banned, yet only a micro-percentage were turned in. Which is to say that 87% of these rifle owners are now felons. Law enforcement is NOT enforcing this due to the fact that they themselves (plus friends and family) are now part of the felony crowd. Most people owning these illegal firearms are military, ex-military, police, and retired police. Maybe California should bring in the National Guard to arrest these uniformed felons. Oops, the National Guard troop are semi-auto rifle-owners also.

And in the urban cancers called cities, the police are leaving. Applications for police jobs are dwindling. Maybe the urban areas will hire the welfare crew to be cops. In this field, maybe they will put on a uniform and get up off the couch -- it makes the looting a whole lot easier.

What will cause the white people to move on into the shooting war that is now inevitable? I think it will be when dollars stop purchasing anything. When the welfare crews lose their guvment checks, they will loot. The looting will have to move to the 'burbs, resulting in gunfire in the night. Even before that happens, some nut-case is going to begin shooting into Antifa and BLM rioters taking significant casualties. The media will beat their chests to have conservatives disarmed then crushed (even if the shooter turns out to be a communist). The spiral into chaos will be set-off.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Watcherchris,

Most Americans have never heard of the ping pong diplomacy that initiated Shanghai I, the First Joint Communique.

The ping pong diplomacy related to Kissinger "getting sick" (LOL) at important meeting in US ally Pakistan (India was then a neutral (ROFL) and suddenly Kiss showed up in secret in Beijing, Hanoi's politburo went into cold sweats.

Japan got more $$$ than China and Pakistan combined.

Trump seeks to keep the FOREX earnings in place but close the rest so as to bring the jobs back to the US. Much of thr FOREX comes from the agricultural trade. Otherwise, we'd be in worse shape than even now.

Trump is hated more than our foreign enemies like Iran.

Foot Note: I hold a copy of the old CAB decision that effective closed down the world's largest and newest fleet of B747 freighters of Flying Tiger Lines. Japan used their leverage to stop successful US businesses that competed with Japan's.

The CAB decision of only 4 pieces of paper with little typing has the famous saying "for foreign policy reasons".

26. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm sick of the liberals and their insane desire to destroy the nation. I am ready for them to BRING IT ON. Get rid of the police, let everyone out of prison, and let them riot and burn the inner cities to the ground. Then we can kill a bunch of them including most of the liberal politicians and try to rebuild the nation and reestablish the constitution as it was before they turned it into meanless trash by letting everyone vote and giving "rights" to anyone that wants to come to America and commit a crime. Convicted felons don't need to vote, illegal aliens don't vote, People that can't support themselves and pay their bills don't need to vote. It would suit me if they limited the right to vote to only veterans. I am NOT a veteran by the way but have a lot of respect for those that have served. Not only should guns be allowed I would be happy if they required all voters to own a gun and be willing to defend the nation if called on.

27. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon TexDanm,

Ideological intensity is valuable and needed.

Yet, it is not the most important aspect. Organizations and mechanical application of matters such as giving a class or lecture to people who know nothing is what is key.

I was in D.C. 2 days ago and the usual problem appeared: too few people to meet the requirements. It's really the same in a recent hospital health care workers shortages article I posted. Most everything is the need for G.O. - gopher operations. Our side has way too few gophers. The other side has a Manheim steamroller organization.... and they started the day after the national election.

No killing ! This is reserved for the highest echelon of government. Max Roberspierre of the French Revolution was executed not by the First Estate or Second Estate but by the Revolutionaries !

Remember that the foundation is basically 1. family, 2. education programs and 3. media. Our side is weak.

From immediately after World War One:

"The press today is an army with carefully organized weapons, the journalists its officers, the readers its soldiers".

Oswald Spengler, author of "The Decline of the West".

Closing with:

Liberty, Equality, Fraternity, Lend Lease

TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Pragmatist,

I verily agree and this became obvious to me early on in his administration....the very clear degree of vitriol...indicating he was not part of the internationalist groups....by wanting to put America and Americans in first place.

As to Flying Tiger Air lines....I have seen their aircraft during the Vietnam Era in the late 1960 flying into Yakota Air Force Base in Japan where we lived for 3 years.

Mayhap back then...in those days..but I think not today.

I say this because since those days the internationalists/globalist groups have moved their investments from post WW2 Japan...to Korea ...some to India...but since Nixon....more and more to China....as the new growth area...to be built and financed with Western Know how and technology.

These people and groups are not loyal to a people or nation...they are loyal to their profits/power.

And my read of the history is that they will sell, barter anyone's soul, body, and anything else to keep and maintain this power and control.

My read of this history indicates that in modern times this goes back to at least the French Revolution....if not in fact into Ancient times...and concealed from most of us.

I think that India is being groomed/modernized by them to take on China if China gets out of their control....goes independent....as did Japan and Germany....before WW2.

Pan Germanism

Pan Asia..

Pan Slavism

Pan Americanism

Anglo Saxon Superiority and Rule of the World..

The last of these on this list is the one surviving today and trying to take the whole ball of goods...the globe..

This is globalism...internationalism.

The others have fallen by the wayside...at least until Trump and Company.

And that is the cause of today's vitriol against Trump and America....because the others have "Fallen."

That is how I have come to understand it...what is going on out here....even among previous phony/Fake Presidents who were controlled by the Fifth group on the list..

I believe that at the end of four years of Trump ..the Globalists/Internationalists are desperate to get Trump out of office...he has so interfered with their plans and operations...their time tables....They had no choice but to rig the election and also I don't believe this is the first Presidential or local election to be so rigged...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Watcherchris,

Yes, indeed, as of today, the international finance flows have changed. Today, Japan is the US' largest creditor - with a close China as number 2 ... although there is overlap in these "investments" in the US economy.

Flying Tigers had just bought Seaboard World Airlines and became a global carrier. All was lost when Flying Tigers closed down.

India is a real mess. About 40% of theri population have no toilets. An explosion or 2 in the sewer systems of Calcutta and Bombay make the subcontinent nito another Goma, Congo - but India will be a global scale.

Of course the Harris election was not the first one rigged.

While I have quill next to this parchment, Harris is not the first minority of however the lame stream media is portraying her. President Hoover's VP was a native American/ American Indian.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  30. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Something was going to happen in America to lance the boil, to start our second civil war which was 100% inevitable. How this election was conducted and the new anti-American administration that has been seated is going to blow this nation apart.

Up until now, the Heartlanders have not been sufficiently furious to kill. Now they are.

I'm hearing the money-printing machines getting ready to scream. The gun stores can't keep ammunition. Antifa and BLM are calling for the heads of conservatives. Antifa and BLM are marching through residential neighborhoods telling the people that their homes no longer belong to them. "REDISTRIBUTION NOW!!!"

For Americans, this is 1860 revisited.

3923187cdb666c353400099042acfa34.jpeg

TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  32. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    If the rioters did obtain those nice homes that they resent it wouldn't take them long to turn those nice homes into nasty structures with holes in the walls and roaches and rats sharing those homes with the lazy non- working scum .

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Ain't it true! And thank you for bringing up the point.
      I need to go get me something for supper; I'm hungry. The doctors have gotten me back in the land of the living .
      Was able to cut a bunch of small tree limbs and god-awful undergrowth away from my work-shed today. I didn't die. Two weeks ago, I would have, literally so, not kidding here. Maybe if they knew just what kind of sh## I am, they'd take a smoke break.

Old Geezer, Nov 21, 2020
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    BLM wants Biden to do away with cops and prisons. What is sad is that the cops spend the majority of their time trying to protect blacks from other blacks. If you do away with cops the ghettos will become a constant blood bath. Honestly, I have never even seen a cop car on the street/road that I live on. No cops wouldn't mean anything to me.

Without the police, most of the big cities would be uninhabitable in less than a year. Once again that wouldn't bother me. I live in the suburbs of a city of less than 500. If the liberals want to live in a miserable violent piss hole that is fine but why do they want to insist that we all live like that. Isn't that the reason that we live in the United STATES of America instead of the Republic of America?

This is what caused the first civil war. If you take away the right of self-determination of the individual states then this is no longer a UNITED nation. Biden isn't too scary but then I don't think that he will last for a year. That witch that he has as his VP is scary.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  34. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    The little personal experience you have is by no means representative of people on state benefits. Yes, some will try and abuse the system although thats getting harder to do these days but the vast majority of claimants are honest folk who need money to survive, its not easy living on benefits.

So if your anti benefits where do you draw the line, when do you stop payments? Men draw a state pension age 66 (was 65 as you know) and most have not paid into the system anywhere near the money to give them their £10k+ year tax free so do you say to them "sorry mate, you were a low earner all your life so we're slashing your payments by 80%" logically that is what should happen but we don't, we support people in our society. Go spend a day with a social woker working with young families often on benefits and see the shite life many of those families have.

35. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The only welfare drone in my family is a junkie that can't hold a job. They give him money and he gives it to this dealer for another month's supply of his drugs. the world would be a better place if they just put people like him down. He has been a junkie for 40 years and will die a junkie thanks to welfare.

I don't believe that paying a healthy person NOT to work is just not a worthwhile plan. Give them a JOB. If they won't work let them starve to death or beg for food. If they have kids take them and put them in a home where people work and care for their kids...oh and sterilize them!!! We really don't need any more welfare leeches. I'm sure that Biden will throw open the borders and import a bunch of them.

If you have a disability or have worked and paid into the system for 40 years or more that is different but a young healthy person needs to work or ELSE!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  36. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The point you bring up is a real sore spot with me. When I see people who do not appreciate what's been handed to them, I really get mad.

We folk who were raised just "getting by", who had to work for, every red dime, don't take too kindly to foot-shufflers. This is another reason for me to go get something to eat and relax. My temper is heading up and so's the blood pressure no doubt. Left-over pork = BBQ tonight. Gotta go find a small pot and pick out some BBQ sauce. F_ the Na and fat, I'm gonna smile. :D

TMT Tactical likes this.
  37. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Go spend a day with a social woker working with young families often on benefits and see the shite life many of those families have." Dropping letters. "worker"

They have a "shite" life because they are shite people without ambition.

Their kids live "shite" lives NOT because of oppression, but due to their shite blood lines. This world required an IQ and willingness to work. Oops for them.

There is "shite" that can't be fixed. For instance you, maxi-pad. I quite frankly love it that you are so arrogant. I once watched a young man choke to death on his own vomit. Nothing I could do for him; said a prayer; finished my lunch. Due to your arrogance and inability to learn, you will inevitably be eaten alive. Seen too many people die; would receive no benefit to watch you die (likely within the next 5 to 10yrs).

I'm ready to die. You will cry.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  38. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have a life times experience of other people, most of it spent amongst the poorest areas of my home city, I think you need to get out more and lose some of your liberal ideas and see just what is going on in so called society these days. its not pretty and its not nice and its only getting worse.
    I'm not anti benefits, I've been unemployed myself .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  39. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Lone Wolf, I've been out many times in my life which though considerably shorter that yours has exposed me to situations, cultures and circumstances you have not, so if anyone needs to get out its you but your too old to do that now.

Enjoy your pension me and the rest of the taxpayer have and continue to fund. 'We' have no problem doing that or providing benefits for the less fortunate in our society...its a duty of care mate.

40. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Max,

This is - not - a hostile post.

I just ask you to explain why Lonewolf and I have antagonistic views to your above post.

In re a pensioner age 66+ getting a retirement benefits check (applicable to me also) well beyond what the pensioner paid into the system, where does the differential come from ?

Before you reply please note that, at least here in the upstart colonies, during this pensioner's retirement years, many young women are having babies with no means of support for the mother or the baby. All these programs are called the "entitlement programs". Public funds are diverted from, for example, an offshore oilrig worker who got hurt and needs urgent medical care, a child in a school who has respiratory failure and needs an air ambulance, etc, etc, ...

Some of us a generation older than you understand the dynamics of the entitlement programs both in the US and the UK.

I am just about positive there are decent Brit pensioners suffering because of these inadequate pension programs.

For the record, I've worked with more social workers than most and when the new COVID-19 shots/jabs get a priority distribution line of priority, I qualify under "social worker" category.

Again, this is not a hostile post with my question. Just explain in broad, basic terms how national political leaders can better properly handle this overall situation.

1. Old Geezer
      Man, you know that Maxi-child hasn't the ability to listen nor become any more mature than he now is. He is sitting in his soiled diaper, crying. His arrogance has chained him to a giant stone. This stone of socialism is rolling off a cliff. Pity not him nor his lot when they are swallowed by the gravitational-pull of their own making. Let him die with the rest. "Too bad, so sad."

Old Geezer, Nov 22, 2020
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  41. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    you didnt pay for my state pension or my private pension Max, I did that all by myself during my working life.
    as for you experiencing situations I have not, now who's making assumptions they have no knowledge of?? you dont know where I've been or what I've seen.
    thats your problem, you keep thinking you know better than everyone else and your wrong.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  42. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    No such thing as an assault rifle. Even dumbass rednecks know that.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  43. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    What a furious nation needs most is more anger. Anger is good. Let anger and chaos reign! A giant boil, if not lanced by a scalpel, will squirt-out on its own. Folks, it won't be long now before we witness a great heaving of puss and blood shoot out across the former-USA.

https://www.aier.org/article/covid-governments-and-social-harmony/

TMT Tactical likes this.
  44. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Page 6 of this thread....I did not catch this at first..by Max Rigger.,.

This is such poor nonsense....for thinking people know that in the last four years...there has been no smooth Transition in the Presidency on both the Republican and Democrat sides of our phony rigged government....

Trump never got a smooth transition....this is quite obvious to those who have more than a television and or movie education.

For some reason leftists think no one notices or thinks through this kind of obviousness.

Once you know....Max's statement here does not even make good nonsense!!

Pure Ishmaelite....

This is another example of the left and phony right demanding something in which they themselves do not partake.

LOL LOL LOL...and remember Bill Clinton himself stated that the nation got two for one in him and Hillary....think it through....to the conclusion...of recent events...and a good job.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  45. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    I do pay into the pot that gives your state pension, but I don't mind. You've never LW, I know that.

Bit of TV you might enjoy

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/surviving-the-stone-age/on-demand/66897-001

46. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "...there has been no smooth Transition in the Presidency on both the Republican and Democrat sides of our phony rigged government...." -- Watcherchris

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...y-requested-mail-ballots-for-runoff-election/

"Failed Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams announced Monday that “more than 750,000 Georgians have requested their ballots” for the Senate runoff election taking place on January 5.

Old Geezer's take: On election years, wouldn't it just be more efficient were the Social Democrats to just take the time to go out and find people who do not have a forehead? The socialists could just fill-out the voting ballot, then have the homunculus sign it.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  47. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    There's some good news in the news.

https://www.americas1stfreedom.org/articles/2020/11/20/new-numbers-on-our-concealed-carry-nation

There are now almost twenty million Americans with concealed handgun permits. Hopefully the socialists will ban handguns so that we can get on with the coming civil war.

"Last, but hardly an afterthought, here’s another telling number: Women make up 26.4% of permit holders in the 14 states that provide data by gender, according to the CPRC."

It is wonderful to read about robbers and rapists being killed by the decent people of a nation.
    -----------------

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/five-million-americans-became-first-time-gun-owners-in-2020/

"Using the FBI’s National Instant Background Check System, National Shooting Sports Foundation, a firearm trade association, estimates that there were over 12 million guns bought in the first seven months of 2020 — up more than 70 percent over the same time span in 2019. This number is likely to include nearly 5 million first-time gun owners so far this year. That is probably the biggest surge in gun ownership in American history. It’s worth noting, too, that the number would likely be higher if gun shops hadn’t been trying to keep up with demand for months.

"It’ll be interesting to see the long-term political implications of this surge. The 2020 Democratic ticket is the first in history to feature a candidate that has explicitly called for the confiscation of firearms. One imagines many of these first-time buyers aren’t hobbyists, but rather people who felt the need to arm themselves for self-defense — either because of the coronavirus crisis, the rioting and lawlessness, or the “defund the police” efforts. If Joe Biden wins the presidency, gun sales are sure to keep spiking."
    ---------------------

https://freebeacon.com/2020-electio...fiscation-support-to-dem-presidential-ticket/

"Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden has done something unprecedented with his pick of Sen. Kamala Harris (D., Calif.) as his running mate: put a candidate on the presidential ticket who publicly supports gun confiscation.

"During her failed primary campaign, Harris was one of only a handful of candidates to explicitly advocate for the confiscation of what she estimated to be tens of millions of legally owned firearms.

"'We have to have a buyback program and I support a mandatory gun buyback program,' she said during an October policy forum hosted by the gun-control group March for Our Lives. 'It’s got to be smart. We've got to do it the right way but there are five million [assault weapons] at least, some estimate as many as 10 million, and we’re going to have to have smart public policy that’s about taking those off the streets but doing it the right way.'"

upload_2020-11-23_20-52-56.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  48. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Hey Max,

I'm one of those Rednecks....

Sorry Max...but I don't live in Disneyland....or in Television and or Movies.

I also don't bother going to demonstrations...just not interested.

I can get two legged wildlife at work...at least I am on the clock.

However...if you were to see me out on the street I am usually armed...

Don't worry about me being armed.....ever.....

At work we handle U 235 to be installed in Reactors....and I have worked with the teams to install it...as well as to remove the spent fuel cells.

Not all of us live and work in safe environments made so by someone else's risk taking.

And not all of us live in Disneyland or worship the gods of sports or Hollywood..not for me thanks.

Nor do we believe much of this going on is "Peaceful Demonstrations."

They tried that here in this town..."Peaceful Demonstrations" and it turned un Peaceful very quickly with two legged wildlife taking over....but on a smaller scale than happened out west....in Portland and Seattle...

I am not impressed with Peaceful Demonstrations...just like I am not impressed with our Media here in the USA.

We go around armed in this country because we can....

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite.

49. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  50. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Government counterfeiting

We already know that the stock market is a giant Ponzi scheme, however the madness grows deeper -- which is to say that when it crashes, its gonna hit hard and fatally so. Most retirement accounts will be obliterated.

https://northmantrader.com/2020/11/24/blow-off/

Dollar printing gone berserkorama:

upload_2020-11-24_15-22-29.png

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.