Colt Resumes Ar-15 Production, Sales To Civilian Market

Discussion in 'Guns' started by Snyper, Jul 10, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Snyper

Snyper Master Survivalist
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. TMT Tactical
      As usual, Colt is a day late and a dollar short, with their return to the market. The market was saturated, Colt was / is over priced and now the market is headed back to being over saturated again (sales have peaked, competition has ramp-ted up production) Too little, too late.

TMT Tactical, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Alaskajohn

Alaskajohn Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    I have a few 70s and early 80s vintage Colts that I love. But I will never again buy a new Colt product.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Other than the Colt 45 ACP I have never had much use for Colt guns. Their revolvers had a weak crain and if it got torqued it was a dead puppy. They also were lighter framed and didn't hold up to heavy loads or hard use very well. That said the custom Colt Python was one of the pretties and slickest revolvers ever made.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Never cared much for colts civilian AR's. Thought they were over priced. Did have a Colt 22LR Diamondback pistol that I loved. Best shooting pistol I ever owned. Had to sell it. One of the few firearms I regret having to sell (food & diapers).

Colt 22 Diamondback.jpg

Like this one. Paid $250 for it and sold it for $500. The sell now for $1500 to $2000 and more. Life...

Dale

TMT Tactical likes this.