Combination Cultural Appropriation / Response To No Bagels Article

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jul 29, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Morgan101 likes this.
  2. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I doubt that any of this could have been prevented. Nothing is going to stop a deranged customer who is already in the shop, unless the owner wants to start shooting. Did the shop owner ever call 911 when this all started? I wonder what the police response time was?

It is a very sad sign of the times. People think they can destroy property with no consequences. The only hope is that they are apprehended, and prosecuted, getting the full sentence. Let them rot in prison, and think about what they did.

3. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:

Not in New York. They'll let you out as soon as you're arrested.

What this video shows us all is the entitlement culture at work.

4. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    The operative word in my post is "hope".

I am not holding my breath anything will happen.