Commercial Fishing; Environment; How To Think

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Oct 21, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    The team name is "Dream Team" or something. Meaning they are dreaming. Their solution is too expensive for poor traditional fishermen. If I were a fishermen and catching a whale (as by catch) I'll start making phone calls to sell the whale for profit.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Completely agree, Varuna !

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    We could kill ALL the humans and thus save all the whales and other critters.. NOTE: Post dripping with sarcasm.

5. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    You know few years back, around here there was this rogue kitty cat that is preying human. And it seem the kitty cat really enjoy human meat. The so-called environmentalist, PETA alike all yelling to the gov't to protect the said cat even when the local had cried for "justice", as in getting rid the kitty cat permanently. What happen next is, the local took the matter into their own hands. Hunt down the kitty cat, strap it into a tree and begin dissecting the cat in front many cameras. And publishing it (anonymously) afterward along with copy of it emailed for the PETA like NGO's. And the best of all, the locals folks also deliver the cat carcass to the said NGO office front door (subtlety at night of course) :D:cool:. Most the NGO's activist were crying afterward and half of them packed up to go home to their own countries. :D

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I would have loved watching there reactions. Too bad somebody didn't let the kitty in PETA's office building and then blocked there doors.

1655883_1666317060285290_7339671269753977067_n.jpg

I guess I have issues with PETA. LOL!

Dale

TMT Tactical likes this.