Communications Blackout

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by poltiregist, Oct 10, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.theorganicprepper.com/cuba-blocks-internet-ham-radio/ I decided to go ahead and give this topic it's own thread . As I shortly ago posted on another thread , rumor abounds of Australia now being under a communications blackout . I am still waiting to see whether the rumor is true or false . I have been wondering , how could a government do this ? Then I found the above link . It appears it can indeed be done , including blocking ham radio communications . Our radio communication practicing members should be particularly interested in the governments ability to block private radio communications .

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Why would a government block private communication escaping its boarders ? Only one answer comes to mind , tyranny and subjecting the people trapped under their control to horrors the government doesn't want revealed to the other countries .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    So for the quietness from Australia continues .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    More information on the Australian government's Stasi rape of it's citizen's free speech and the imprisonment of their persons. Invalid quarantine is house arrest. It is the violation of the peoples personal rights of habeas corpus. One's body belongs to one's own self until that person commits a felony or severe misdemeanor resulting in a court order mandating their confinement, called a "writ of habeas corpus". The Australian government has now crossed a sacred line and has become the enemy of its people.

https://techwireasia.com/2021/09/australias-new-surveillance-laws-can-now-modify-social-media-posts/

https://www.privateinternetaccess.c...-their-online-accounts-and-change-their-data/

Quotes in color Blue:

1. Data disruption warrant: gives the police the ability to “disrupt data” by modifying, copying, adding, or deleting it.

2. Network activity warrant: allows the police to collect intelligence from devices or networks that are used, or likely to be used, by those subject to the warrant

3. Account takeover warrant: allows the police to take control of an online account (e.g. social media) for the purposes of gathering information for an investigation.

The two Australian law enforcement bodies AFP and ACIC will soon have the power to modify, add, copy, or delete your data should you become a suspect in the investigation of a serious crime.

https://summit.news/2021/10/04/insa...rs-protesters-fighting-back-chanting-freedom/

https://fee.org/articles/10-terrifying-facts-about-the-east-german-secret-police/

Blitz and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    Nah, don't know what you're on about. We're as free as ever down here. Those articles/news reports are simply propaganda.

Kidding! Yes, just about everything quoted is 100% correct.

In NSW, we have to show QR codes and "sign in" to any business. Only fully vaccinated persons are allowed into non-essential shops. If you don't show your vaccination certificate, it is the responsibility of the shop owner to refuse entry (WTF?). Yep. Seriously.

The only thing not quite accurate is the reference to the arrests due to incitement to protest. They were legally arrested because it was illegal to protest, due to the Health orders in place. The health orders supersede any other laws. (Basically).

Each state is different. Western Australia has had next to no cases, as has Queensland. They achieved this by effectively closing their borders. Which are still closed. The wanking Premier in Western Australia has announced that their borders will most probably be closed until Easter. Now have a guess at the impact this is having on every day Australians separated from family. Family members who can't get back into their own State as they were unfortunate enough to be out of State when the lockdowns commenced. We're talking people who are sick, children separated from their families. It's a massive cluster fuck.

We lost our freedom the day John Howard screwed the gun laws: (warning - whoever transcribed this interview wants a kick up the arse. Either that or it was done by some computer programme. Even so, it should have been proofread).

https://pmtranscripts.pmc.gov.au/release/transcript-10030

"I have read during the past few weeks some reactions to the decision taken by the Government. I acknowledge that many of those reactions, although very strong and very vigorous and very determined have been absolutely measured and the sort of reaction that you would expect in a strong, robust, democratic country such as Australia. But I have also heard suggestions, for example, that the whole idea of this is to bring about the complete disarming of the Australian population. I've heard people make suggestions that this is the first step in some kind of march along a road to the deprivation of peoples' individual liberties. I want to say to you ladies and gentlemen that that is a totally unreasonable, it is a totally inaccurate and it is a totally discredited response to the decision that has been taken by the Government. The decision taken by the Government is not part and parcel of some plan to deprive Australians of their liberty. The decision taken by the Government is taken because we are committed to generating a safer Australian community and that is an aspiration. That is an aspiration that hundreds of thousands, indeed millions of Australians support the decision taken."

Australia is no a democratic country. Full stop. We're totally screwed up the arse with a big stick.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Australians are subjects...not citizens with rights..but privileges granted by the sovereign.

The Average American does not know this ...nor have any idea that there is a difference.

But how about that ESPN...those Kardashians????

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical and Blitz like this.
  7. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    I don't watch reality TV (if that is what you are referring to?) The only exception I can think of being SAS Australia. That was only so I could picture my husband affirming or discrediting the methods. Oh no, actually there is another reality show I watch called River Cottage Australia. Great tips on sustainable farming, cooking, etc.

https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/pro...HOgZ3eNc76j48PP9NtQaAiK3EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

I especially can't stand anything to do with the Kardashians.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  8. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Good for you Blitz.....good for you!!!! I'm with you on that one...for sure!!!!

Not much use for such Ishmaelites as the Kardashians...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Blitz and TMT Tactical like this.
  9. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    In case some have not seen on the televised news , one concern is the ability of Russia to jam satellite signals . They tout the Russians ability to shut down the internet , banks , Global positioning system , fuel pipe lines and such . So if they decide a country is overly intruding in their Ukraine Conquest they can simply jam all sorts of stuff including this forum . I suppose most know of the several Nuke capable missiles that Russia sent up today and were filmed for the world to see as a warning to other countries . -- As this thread title reads " a communication black out " . -- I suppose the post office will still be operational and able to deliver those bills to your house but how will you pay them with the banks communication jammed thus no money available ? I am sure most creditors would gladly foreclose or take any monetary worth items from people that lost access to their money . --- Many preppers have already envisioned this scenario and have already taken steps to counter it . I myself have seen this possibility weeks ago and have already taken counter measures .

Last edited: Feb 19, 2022
    Old Geezer likes this.
  10. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Many TV shows and movies show people using cell phones to call for help when they are out in wilderness areas. How stupid! Better have a receiver/transmitter radio.

If it is a short distance you need to talk, then citizens band radio will get you by. For instance, you have a few trucks/cars in a convoy, CB is convenient.

I find it supremely amusing when people discuss digital currencies. Talk about "funny money"!

Maybe we actually need Russia to take a dump in the middle of this mega-fragile internet B.S..

Soon the internet WILL be attacked and wiped-out. Who will do it? Lord only knows.

11. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    By Poltiergist,

I've worked on Aircraft when I was wearing the US Air Force Blue. Not just jet fighters but also transports and even Command post aircraft..I am well aware of our ability to jam any and everything....out there..

We have certain people employed and particularly trained whose job it is to break into satellite access and control codes....and overtake them.

But how about those Kardashians??

Building Submarines and Air Craft Carriers taught me a bit more than that for which I had bargained. While not taught or told directly ...my US Air Force skills as well as my ham radio skills helped me to understand much in front of me every day.

Why do you think the Soviet Space Shuttle looked like our Space Shuttle??

Why does the TU 22m bomber look like our B1 bomber???

Why have they not built a B2 stealth Bomber....they are a super power ......are they not???

Do you see Russian Cars for sale at your local car dealership"???"

Do you see Russian made laptops....desktops...cell phones, refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, or any household goods being sold here in America???

How about Russian Can openers????

Do you know the story about the Obama administration trying to get a nuclear weapon out of stocks outside the chain of command and strict procedures??? Find that one in your regular news media outlets.

A Navy Admiral got fired for not obeying the commands of their superiors in wanting her to operate outside of strict nuclear weapon control procedures.

Remember ...the Biden Administration is Obama II!! Do you think this might happen again??

And we are worried about the Russians???

Most people do not know that we in America shipped lots of nuclear materials to Soviet Russia via an air cargo route through Great Falls, Montanna during WW2 and at a time when we only had so much of this stuff...including yellow cake ..uranium.

From Major's Jordan's Diaries: George Racey Jordan, Richard L. Stokes: Amazon.com: Books

I have this book in my private library and it is an eye opener. Had it for years now...an eye opener.....

My point in all this is that the Russians may have all this stuff and capability....but what good does it do them???

All this sword rattling...

Ever herd of Pan Slavism????

I am sure it will never be covered in our media or public education.

Whatever the Russians can do ...America can do....We are well beyond Flash Gordon in the Technology business.....much beyond Flash Gordon.

There are so many inventions kept off the marketplace because they would collapse present industries and money-making businesses..stocks....alter the marketplace. Suppressed inventions.... technologies. Not just mechanical/electrical technologies but Medicinal/Medical Technologies as well.

Some of us might want to re think as to what is the true purpose of Space Force...beyond what is told in our Rigged News Media.

I hear all this fear mongering about Russia....Russia...and more Russia...and want to puke...

We have to be kept afriad.....and afraid...and more afraid.....one fear after another after another.....ad infinitum.

After so long you can see and smell them coming.....it becomes a re run...again and again and again.

As I keep saying...we have entirely too many of our finest blood buried all over the world and for someone else's profits...lucre...and many of them not even American.

What I have been hearing is that going back to the Obama Administration.....the NATO/Western European powers wanted to get another natural gas pipeline through Syria ...into Europe....and the Syrians were having nothing to do with it as they were closely allied with Russia.

And the Obama Administration worked with the Muslim Brotherhood to start/foment a civil War in Syria with the goal of overthrowing that government and it was close until Russia stepped in to help Assad of Syria and turn the tide.

With that failure they are now working to put the Ukraine under NATO ...western control and or profits for the natural Gas....while Putin is having none of it......and protecting the profits for Russia.

We are not supposed to remember that far back to what happened in Syria under the Obama Administration.

Be Warned the Ishmaelites .

I worry more about what our "Fallen Ishmaelite " government is doing rather than Russia.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Yes...anything in the radio spectrum can be jammed.... including cell phones and thus the internet.

I have been told that line of sight...one of the most secure forms of communications is a flashlight doing morse code.

Ironic is it not???

I am also told by some that there exists technology which can stop electricity from flowing in a wire conductor....and that this technology has existed since the late 1950s to early/middle 1960s. What must it be like now.???

Remember ...the computer to your car/vehicle can be shut down from a distance!!

Yup ...gives you the warm fuzzies...does it not??

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  13. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    not too bothered if communication is blocked, the only communicating I do with anyone is on this forum, I dont receive or make phone calls, my mobile is for emergency use only-not many of them these days.
    as for bills, I still pay mine the old fashioned way- by cheque(check) so will still be able to pay any bills sent out. I dont do online banking.
    oh yes, both our cars are the older type-no computers in them.
    the old fashioned way still has its uses even in the technology age.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  14. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Yup..lonewolf...I keep my Dad's olde 1967 Chevy in my garage...points and condensor...no computer. Yes..I have newer vehicles including scooters...but also have my Dad's olde Lambretta scooter from the 1950s in my garage as well. Again points and condensor. My early 2 cycle mopeds in my garage are also points and condensor...no computer. Not so with my newer scooters.

I too do bills by checque....and do not have a debit card....don't want one. Definitely not business on line....no one needs to know what I am doing.

I salute you for not wanting to keep up. I still like cash....and also keep four real pre 1920s American Silver Dollars in my Levi's coin pocket. For now Cash is King...though I am aware someone wants to do away with cash..and I know why.....Herding.

Not much interested in keeping up.

I also know that even with Checques...if desired....people can be locked of their bank accounts...including checking accounts...by government decree....people tend to know so little history....and I do not think this accidental.

In an electronic blackout....it will be pandemonium...to put it lightly.

I also believe that down the road....someone will engineer a crisis/emergency....Electronic Covid... which will cause the Government to do away with cash and put everyone on electronic monies/transactions....

Bitcoin is not liked and frowned upon by government/the deep state because it operated out of the controlled regulated Herded system.

Most people do not know what the term Lawful Monies means versus Legal Tender...and also this government is trying to do away with 12 United States Annotated....Section 152...if not having deleted it already...

"The Terms lawful money or lawful money of account shall be construed to mean gold and silver coin of the United States."

Well done Olde Man...well done.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    in an economic crash cash will be king, you can be locked out of your bank account so keep enough cash on hand to keep you going for awhile, in the end nobody will have any money and even if they did they wouldnt be able to afford to buy anything anyway. look at VZ, look at Cuba post Soviet Union, they all had to evolve a different way of living.
    if it all goes totally tits up then a new kind of life style will be required.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  16. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Beginning with a type of Barter System until something can be worked out or recognized as money...it need not be coins or paper notes..but something which will serve as a storehouse of value. A commodity which will serve as a storehouse of value.

In this one needs to be aware of Ishmaelites at work in the money system.....but you have always historically needed to be aware of Ishmaelites manipulating the money system/supply. Chiefly Governments.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

17. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    trouble with a barter system, even if such a thing is possible and it may not be, who fixes the value of the items to be bartered?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Satellite signal jamming or cyber attacks and probably both may be conducted within the next few months . With this type warfare , it would be comparable to an E.M.P. attack with the results being similar . With all stores down that operate a electrical cash register , nothing will be available except a one on one exchange . If someone needs to trade for something that means they failed to properly prepare . Likely if they find themselves short of a particular item , so will the other people around them so no one would let go of a item they themselves need . Eat worms and slowly die a humiliating death will be the future for many that are presently unbelievers .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    anything that uses a computer can be jammed and shut down if the hacker knows what he is doing, and that means about 90% of all modern systems can be shut down.
    no store even a small individual corner stores uses a manual till anymore they are all electric so if they cant open the till you wont even be able to pay cash.
    I've always said if you think you'll need something post SHTF get it now dont wait until something happens, I've been slagged off for saying these things but if you havent got it you'll have to live without it.

20. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    by lonewolf...

Wow Lonewolf....this should be obvious....

The parties involved set the value of for what they will barter...not government. This should be obvious lonewolf....

If one cannot agree on value...no exchange will happen. There is no third party involved....with no risk involved.

The historical problem with governments and money is that the government, over time , starts messing with the value of the money ...often cheapening it...which leads to inflation.

It is the government who over prints...over issues...leading to a loss of value.

In a barter economy ...the participants determine the value...not government.

This should be obvious and also obvious why governments tend not to like barter...for they are left out in such an system....and they should be.

The history of money is a very very interesting history if one is willing to study and understand what our governments never want us to know.....ever!!!!

I have a barter proposition for a mature woman I know who lives down the street and loves shiny bling...

I am going to tell her that the three US Silver Dollars I bought and shined up today are 90 per cent silver...that works out to 21.6 carats of silver....

I am going to tell her that I want to unbutton her Brassier and stick one each of two silver dollars down her brassier and for her to carry them around in her brassier and keep them warm all day. At the end of the day, she can keep them.

Do you think she will agree and barter???? How many women do you know who get to wear 21.6 carats or 90 % silver in their brassier all day??? Will she barter??? Is it a deal??? No third government party involved.
    I love to watch and make a woman smile!!!!

Be Warned those Ishmaelites who would have us ignorant and unthinking...

My non Ishmaelite .02

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    As we have discussed on here , it is being reported today that Russia has cyber attacked or jammed the banks in Ukraine . They will have this bank shut down thing perfected with practice if the conflict becomes global . Countries and areas within countries that are made up of mostly wimpy people will be interesting to watch if they have their food stores , automotive fuel and banks shut down . Interesting times for preppers lay ahead .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    I've got a basic ham rig set up here and radio hams in the Ukraine are very active at the moment and I've spoken to I guess about 20+ this last week or so, three said that many have put portable rigs together. Most chats are very ham radio orientated but some are talking more about the situation and are preparing.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Any country on the planet can come under attack from a invading force . As crazy as it may seem to some that is one driving force for my little tribe to train a airplane pilot and why I bought a airplane that I can not personally fly . I expect tonight many Ukraine citizens wish they had an escape airplane available . What about those Afghanistan citizens abandoned by Joe Biden and left for the men to be tortured to death and the women and girls enslaved . After Russia conquers Ukraine do any have a guess as to whether Russia will stop with that country or will they take a script from Hitlers play book and proceed to invade a neighboring country of present Ukraine ? --- A retired U.S. military officer that was being interviewed on television today said if China and Russia teamed up they could own the United States and thus basically own the planet . With this combined military strength Russia may actually be intending to instigate World War 3 . Personally I don't and never have bought into the theory that there would never be a World War 3 because of mutual destruction . The political coup in the United States in November of 2020 set this invasion of Ukraine on its path that has now occurred . We can expect this to not be the end of hostile takeovers now that the United States does not have a leader , over the next coming months and years . Countries will fall .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    whether Ukraine falls to Russia or not is not going to make a lot of difference to anyone but Ukrainians, its what happens after that, does Putin stop there or does he go on to try and take the other old ex Soviet Bloc countries? if that happens then yes it WILL be WW3.
    #IF either of our respective leaders have any backbone left, that is#

25. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I have on order the components for a base station for a CB system . Hopefully I will have it up and running soon after Christmas . My antenna will be between 300 and 350 feet high in the air " in one direction " as I set it on my roof top , as my house sits on the edge of a cliff . One of several reasons for me to set this system up is in case of World War 3 . We now have 4 living structures with a fifth structure to be in place by Christmas . With communications down my tribe will be able to communicate from house to house without physically walking from house to house and exposing themselves to potential radiation . I should be able to easily run the base station from my solar electrical system .-- We may have World War 3 deniers on this forum but me and my tribe face diversity and prepare instead of denying and doing nothing . --- There are a few more reasons for me to set the CB system up , but as they are not survival related will not go into .

Last edited: Nov 19, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    poltiregist,

If you put up a base station of any kind...CB or other...I recommend that when you are not monitoring or transmitting....that you disconnect your coaxial cable from your radio system....for lightening protection....or if you use ladder line ...a way of disconnecting your antenna from the rest of the system.

I never leave my antennas hooked up when I am not on my base station...

When I am not on my base station...my coaxial cable is connected to a system which is shunted to a ground rod..and not attached to my base station radios...

Your call...but this info is free....no cover charge.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

27. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I will take your advice " thanks " .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Poltiregist,

You are certainly welcome and good luck on your station operation.

A very 73 to you and your house..

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.