Company Makes Cold Wx Survival Gear For Usaf

Discussion in 'Survival Gear' started by Pragmatist, Apr 26, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    and that surprises you for some reason?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Lonewolf,

Nothing I read in the link nor my couple of comments surprised me at all.

Even LESS surprising was the article's last paragraph about a military contractor not knowing why many more large and sophisticated US companies buy from China. This small merchant (He's not from the oil industry !) is typical of those Defense contractors who lose their businesses and not see his kids again. The US restructuring in occurring and he doesn't know what's going on. Face masks at $15.00 is a clear indicator he doesn't know that the party's over.

TMT Tactical likes this.