"complete Lawlessness"

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jun 29, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://nypost.com/2020/06/28/fresh-signs-of-nyc-spiraling-out-of-control/

Good morning all,

Article probably about the closing of NYC as a vestige of a different era and no longer useful to the nation.

Note: "the crowd attacked the police,.."

A street named "Adam Clayton Powell" indicates the decay of Harlem.

I am guessing police ordered not to interfere with use of fireworks all night long so people can sleep in daytime. With direct deposit used, it's no longer necessary to get up to deposit checks.

Matthew Mishefski is troubled.

Sourdough and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to the war...

Dale

TMT Tactical and Sourdough like this.
  3. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    True.......But "NOT" just in massive urban shit'holes. Here is an article from today's Anchorage, Alaska. While reading the article, I kept thinking this is the mentality of the exact type people who will be attacking the locations of myself and fellow forum member "AlaskaJohn" after serious SHTF event.

That he is being held on ONLY $10,000.-- bail is a small part of what is flawed in America. Especially considering that only two weeks ago someone posted a different $10,000.-- to get his worthless ass out of jail for an earlier criminal action.

End of RANT.

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (KTUU) - Bristol Bay Police say a 22-year-old Eagle River man broke into the King Salmon Fire Station and hopped into a fire truck, drove through the bay door, turned on the lights, and drove the truck 15 miles to Naknek, Alaska.

Police say Dawson Cody Porter used a piece of lumber to break a window, get into the building, and took possession of a fire truck.

Police didn't say what time this happened Saturday.

Police say while driving to Naknek, Porter activated the emergency overhead lights.

He was taken into custody in front of Fisherman’s Bar in Naknek by two Bristol Bay Officers.

Porter is charged with Burglary, Vehicle Theft, Criminal Mischief and two counts of violating his conditions of release from a previous arrest just several weeks prior.

"Porter caused approximately 10,000 dollars in damage and rendered a 100,000 piece of fire apparatus inoperable until repairs can be made," said police in a release.

Porter is currently being held in the Bristol Bay Detention facility on a $10,000 cash bail.

Copyright 2020 KTUU. All Rights Reserved.
    https://www.ktuu.com/content/news/E...m-the-King-Salmon-Fire-Station-571545431.html

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
    Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    upload_2020-6-29_16-6-39.png Are you talking about Lucy Lawless?

Oh crap, sorry. I just went back and read the title of this thread. It's "lawlessness".

As to lawlessness:

"Sliding":

https://www.upliftingtoday.com/2019..._medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_4927905

"This new scam is called the 'slider scam', and it involves thieves “sliding” into your car while you are pumping gas at a gas station and not paying attention. Police say that thieves will sneak up to your car while you are not looking, open the door, and steal your valuables from inside. They then sneak away without being noticed."

upload_2020-6-29_16-17-56.png

Solution: C4 in purse w/remote detonation device.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    My doors are always locked. I seldom pay at the pump, so even when I go inside to pay the doors are locked.

6. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    When there is the breakdown of families, cultures, and day-to-civility, this is what you get.

Welcome to the Crazy Dayz Ball! What's say we all put on our dancing shoes!

upload_2020-6-29_16-43-38.png upload_2020-6-29_16-44-23.png
    upload_2020-6-29_16-44-59.png upload_2020-6-29_16-45-33.png

upload_2020-6-29_16-46-25.png upload_2020-6-29_16-48-2.png

upload_2020-6-29_16-48-48.png upload_2020-6-29_16-50-12.png

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Reference my post above....most of you will not know that King Salmon, AK is about 300 miles "BY AIR PLANE ONLY" South West of Anchorage. Population: 375 Humans and 774 Brown Bears.

I had a hunting lodge there some years back.

8. Snyper

Snyper Master Survivalist
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    I Love Lucy

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Ok, well that explains a lot. Tell us Sourdough, do you ever get the urge to steal fire trucks? Did this guy steal your thunder?

I rarely do -- usually it's the little people who live in my sock drawer who bring up the topic of how much fun it would be to drive around town in a tanker fire truck with the lights and sirens going.

upload_2020-6-29_17-55-35.png

Rebecca and TMT Tactical like this.
  10. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    So, $10,000 bail....He only needs $1000 cash and something for collateral and he will be at it again. You have to love our revolving door system. I have arrested people that morning and before dinner get a call that they had been released. Had a old man that shot his grand daughters boyfriend at 3 feet with a 20 gauge shotgun (pointed at chest and knocked down to GROIN level) and the DA let him out on his own recognizance. Latter dropped all charges. Boy lost all of his genital's and 3 feet of small intestine over a argument with his girlfriend. We rolled them up in his bluejeans after the medics put him in the helo. We have one hell of a system anymore.

Dale

wally, Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  11. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  12. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    "complete lawlessness" would mean it is W.R.O.L. as in anything goes.
    in which case make your own laws and rules and act accordingly.

wally, Sourdough and TMT Tactical like this.
  13. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Find a safe place to hide, far-far from other humans.

wally and TMT Tactical like this.
  14. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    So, let's say that the "peaceful protesters" go through the gate of your neighborhood and come down the street screaming obscenities, tread on your lawn, make threats of violence, and are doing their best to intimidate everyone. You have guests at your home; you are entertaining and having supper out on your home's back patio. Everyone hears the commotion. You see a wad of trespassers screaming violent crap. Uh oh! In response to these threats you run for your firearms to defend your home and the visitors at your home. You appear before the mob and let them know what will happen to them if they go violent on your properties or your friends and family.

Who gets investigated by the local, Soros paid-for (literally true), communist prosecutor? The mob of lower life forms? No. Then, who gets investigated?! You do!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/who-is-kimberly-gardner-st-louis-prosecutor

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tml?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

Here's a photo of the private property's gate, now busted-down gate:
    upload_2020-6-30_20-15-11.png
    32f835e62c8af249af7ec6955e64d1af.jpeg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tml?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

"Almost no one reported that the so-called 'peaceful protesters' were armed."

"McClosky said one of the militants pulled out a loaded pistol magazine and clicked them together and said ‘you’re next.’"

===============================================
    In other news concerning anti-American / burn-the-Constitution activities:

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/202...-lives-matter-protesters-in-oregon-dismissed/

Violent felons no longer have to worry about being punished because, "... the criminal justice system needs to change ...". Translation, changed to allow the violent takeover of government by inner city gangs.

danil54grl, TMT Tactical and wally like this.
  15. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Interesting thing about the McCloskeys is that they are attorneys and take civil rights cases wherein blacks claim that they have been injured by police officers. Thus, we have a case of liberal attorneys being attacked by the BLM crew for whom they have been advocating. Priceless!!!

I'm thinking that we are going to be seeing a whole lot more of this eating of their own.

https://heavy.com/news/2020/06/mark-patricia-mccloskey-st-louis-couple-guns-video/

danil54grl, TMT Tactical and wally like this.
  16. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I've always said that.

TMT Tactical likes this.