Concealed Permit Holder Kills Alleged Armed Robber In Restaurant

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by LastOutlaw, Oct 30, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...holder-kills-alleged-armed-robber-restaurant/

Concealed Permit Holder Kills Alleged Armed Robber in Restaurant
    353eb73904c48ab9608090da25a0ec8c.png
    KAREN BLEIER/AFP/Getty
    AWR Hawkins30 Oct 2019181
    1:34
    A concealed carry permit holder shot and killed an alleged armed robber in a Highland Park, Michigan, restaurant.

WXYZ reports the suspect allegedly “came inside the restaurant with the intent to rob the place.”

ClickonDetroit reports that the owner bought time by initially complying with the suspect’s demands, handing over cash. When the suspect turned his attention to the bartender, allegedly intending to rob her too, the restaurant owner opened fire.

The owner “was armed with a .40-caliber Glock pistol” and he “emptied the magazine” while engaging the suspect.

Police are treating the restaurant owner’s actions as a defensive handgun use.

On January 12, 2017, the New York Times editorial board voiced opposition to expanding opportunities for citizens to be armed for self-defense. The editorial board claimed, “The grim truth is that concealed-carry permit holders are rarely involved in stopping crime.”

2. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    You have to love a happy ending.

Caribou, TMT Tactical and LastOutlaw like this.
  3. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    You have to become educated to become this stupid...publish this kind of stuff and think no on notices how badly you have wasted your education and are want to waste others via your wasted education by "Herding " them.

Very very intelligent but stupid...amazingly stupid. This is the way they justify their Herd Mentality...one size fits all.

You should never be able to help yourself by being armed.....but only be a victim to protect the job of a Judge....a lawyer...the legal system including sheriffs and Jailers......and other social case workers....ie...the system ...not the public.

Makes sense to me!!!

Since concealed carry permit holders rarely are involved in stopping crime......they should be just as much made into "victims" and be helpless to support more government dedicated to making them more helpless and dependent on more government...not individual liberty and freedom..and the responsibility which goes with it.

Americans should always be made "Expendable and Disposable " to support more government intrusiveness into their daily lives.

Makes perfect sense to me!!!

And they wonder why people are leaving these leftist states for southern and western states...with more freedom and liberty ...lower taxes too.

You gotta be educated to be that stupid and think you are the default setting for the whole country. Circulation in the Olde Grey Lady is down as well.....
    Apparently the Olde Grey Lady is too educated to catch on to what is happening around the country.
    They are losing their credibility with Americans.

Another case of Ishmaelites run wild. More Herd Mentality.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
    TMT Tactical and Caribou like this.
  4. Duncan

Duncan Master Survivalist
      315/345

Blog Posts:
    Except for the armed robber. He had an ending, but I doubt it was a happy one.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    Who cares? If he hadn't been a POS parasite, he might still be alive.

Caribou and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Gary Kleck a socialogy prof. down Florida way conducted a study and concluded that there were well over two million instances of firearms stopping felonies every year in the USA. In the following decades, screaming commie professors have been out to disembowel Kleck and prove him wrong.

Thing is, Kleck was right.

People don't report instances where the bad guy ran away -- all they would accomplish is getting themselves in trouble and in urban areas, have their defensive weapons confiscated by Big Brother. I kept a drunk would-be h0me invader out of my house one night. Did I call the sheriff's department? No. What a joke. I lived in a huge county, it was dead of winter / roads iced, and maybe two deputies were on patrol.

People in other countries used-to didn't understand the problems Americans have with savage knuckle-dragging "people". Now Europe is learning what with them opening their borders. I guess it's been a year now, but I read that Austria had sold out all of all the shotguns they had on their racks. Austria is also closing its borders. Sweden officially denies reality. When their women are raped and the hand-grenades go off in the night, they look the other way.

In penitentiaries, rapists and murderers get stacks of love letters from their fans and women who want to marry them. These people vote.

7. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I read an article recently about a young man who was shot trying to rob a Dollar General with a gun. His family was raving that it wasn't right that the store worker who shot him had a gun while at work.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
  8. Duncan

Duncan Master Survivalist
      315/345

Blog Posts:
    Poor, misunderstood Roosevelt Rappley. Just a fine young neighborhood man of color, visiting the neighborhood store to solicit a crust of bread to feed his family. Then: brutally gunned down by a store clerk who didn't have the decency to share his ill-gotten wealth with a hungry young man.

It's racism!! RACISM, I tell you!!

9. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts: