Corruption In Government. It Is Worth Reading.

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Sourdough, Nov 13, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
  2. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
    A Small Excerpt:

" They briefed me about this. It appears that Burisma is just the tip of the scandal, the tip of the iceberg. If Trump will carry on, and use what was already initiated and investigated, the whole headquarters of the Democratic party will come down. They will not be able to hold elections. I have no right to name names, but believe me, leading functionaries of the Democratic party are involved."

Alaskajohn, TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  3. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Seems like I heard there was once a WIG party in the U.S. that desolved into nothingless . We may be witnessing a repeat .

TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  4. Alaskajohn

Alaskajohn Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    The only thing preventing me from relishing in the watching the dems commuting mass suicide is the fact that they are going to try and take innocent patriots down with them.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Caribou

Caribou Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Thanks, very informative. It explains why they are fighting so hard to impeach President Trump.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The impeachment is basically a coup in progress where the Democrats are attempting to overturn the will of the people through lies and corruption. If they are successful then there is no point in having elections in the future. The PEOPLE and not the political parties and people in the government are supposed to decide who will lead the country. As much as I hate the Democrats for this I have no better feeling about the Republicans because they allowed the Clintons and Obama to trample the law and do anything that they wished. They don't deserve any accolades for just sitting and allowing the Democrats to rule the Government even when they were not in power in either the House or the Senate. Clinton and a lot of the Obama people were caught red-handed breaking the law and yet the Republicans let them just slide on.

Our Democracy has become a farce. We get to vote...for whoever the party big shots allow to run for office on their ticket. Now the Democrats want to have the power to recend the will of the people if they don't like the results of an election and the Republicans are evedently fine with that...They vote in North Korea too... YEAH!

TMT Tactical and LastOutlaw like this.
  7. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Thank you @Sourdough! It was great to get an idea of what the whole Burisma thing is about. While we keep hearing of Burisma and the Bidens no one seems to be willing to explain what it is all about other than saying "corruption".

I have to say that I agree with @TexDanm that the Republicans are as much at fault as the Dems. I'm pretty sure they all know about this scam and knew all along. I believe they let corruption go on because they know they will get to step up to the plate and do the same thing at some point. It is the same reason no administration goes after the last administration because they know the next one will do the same to them.

You can not tell me that Donald J. Trump has not seen evidence or even PROOF of Obama's crimes as numerous as they were. Especially planeloads of CASH flown out to Iran and Europe in the last few weeks of the Obama administration. CASH! OUR CASH! GONE overnight!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    What pisses me off is that no heads are rolling. I hear about this crap every day on Hannity et al yet nothing done and I'm getting sick and tired of it. These bastards need a good ol' fashion 1700s style tar and feathering with a hanging for dessert. Treason is a high crime after all...

Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  9. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    by TexDanm,

While this initially comes across as sharp tongued or even bitter...TexDanm may not be far off the mark here in his statement....or evaluation.

I too have become very very disappointed in the Republican Party and their silence when they should be speaking up for Americans and America. The Republicans are dead silent.

My evaluation of Trump is that he all too often operates as an independent which, to me, explains the silence of so many Republicans...and why I don't trust them.

And this, again to me, backs what TexDanm posts in his quote above.
    I agree with TexDanm's assessment....however sharp tongued or bitter.

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

10. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    The swamp is being drained and the swamp creatures are flopping around in the mud . Some managed to flop out and are leaving to go back to whence they came .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Alert - Nancy Pelosi just stated " it would be dangerous to let the VOTERS decide Trump's fate " . In other words she thinks it would be dangerous for American people to be allowed to vote for Trump in the next election . You can check it out on todays Donald Trump twitter feed or I am sure there are other sources but not likely to find it on CNN or any of the other propaganda news outlets .

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Well it certainly is an interesting read. Can any of it be corroborated? I would not doubt that it is true, but I would like to see at least one other ranking Ukrainian official say " Yes. This is what happened."

I am in the same camp as F22 Simpilot. With all of the talk and all of the finger pointing why hasn't anybody been arrested? Why haven't heads rolled, and people gone to jail? I keep hoping that Barr will do something, but it has been a long and frustrating wait.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  13. Caribou

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Two Ukrainians were convicted of interfering, in favour of Clinton, in the U.S. 2016 election . I don't recall how long they spent in jail but their conviction was thrown out due to technicalities. It was not re-prosecuted. Barr has not been in office for very long and is rather quiet about what he is doing, as any prosecutor is supposed to do. I expect to see some prosecutions in the not too distant future.

14. Morgan101

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I agree completely with your assessment, and I surely do hope you are right. I makes me sick to see the double standard, and how guilty people walk around scot free and thumb their nose at the system.

TMT Tactical and Caribou like this.
  15. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    The Obama administration will go down as the most corrupt administration in American history unless the Democrats are successful in their coup attempt . His main partner in crime " Hillary " appears to have a very good hit man on her payroll . Multiple people that were about to squeal on the corruption of her and Obama suddenly turned up dead . Amazingly we have voters that would eagerly vote this corruption back into power . I am not sure if my info is correct but heard Efinsten's body was just dug back up for examination .

16. Morgan101

515/575

Blog Posts:
  17. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I haven't seen the video of it yet but reportedly Pelosi got so upset when a fox news reporter questioned her about the corruption in the Democrat party , that her face went into involuntary muscle spasms and her speech became uncontrollably slurred .

18. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
  19. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Joe Biden and Hunter Biden should and may face extradition to face criminal charges in Ukraine or China . I don't know about the Ukraine legal system but do know in China , if convicted it is customary as soon as they walk out of the court room to shoot the convicted criminals in the back of the head . Trump can easily defeat Biden in an election , so it would potentially benefit Trump to wait until after November 3 ,2020 to let one of the countries have them . To avoid the death penalty they may flip and testify that they had Obama's blessing to conduct their extortion scheme .

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
    Caribou and TMT Tactical like this.
  20. Caribou

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Joe Biden would have diplomatic immunity for any foreign crimes he committed while in office. Nobody is going to open that can of worms. Hunter? Different story.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning all,

SIDEBAR: Hope Polt returns to the Forum. It must be clearly understood that those Special Forces trained are no longer private citizens for the rest of their lives.

No longer does China routinely execute with a 9mm shot to the head. The reforms ended this. Organ transplants and related are more appropriate for all.

Hunter Biden was merely working the Obama Administration's assignments. Besides the Ukraine scandal (Billy Carter, famous for Billy Beer brand, also got some $ from a foreign source for similar reasons) Hunter Biden also helped with the legal and financial arrangements for a Chinese energy company to invest in a LNG project on Monkey Island, Louisiana.

Louisiana is in the USA and matter not discussed that much.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:

Not so sure about that. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatch_Act_of_1939

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. Caribou

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I'm unsure what you are saying. For my side, I'm not suggesting that Joe Biden is immune from U.S. law but that he can't be prosecuted under any foreign laws, unless the current administration expressly allows this prosecution. I don't believe that it would be politically practical to allow any such prosecution no do I think it would be in our national interest. Do we really want to surrender our leaders, and all the knowledge they carry, into the hands of foreign States? If Biden needs to be punished then it is for our courts to decide. Hunter has no such legal protections unless he has a diplomatic passport.

24. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Government, when it gets huge, goes oppressive. "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely." I don't know the exact quote, but I know it to be true. Give anyone power over other people and that person will change in character ... mostly for the bad.

D.C. is now such a malignancy that gov. folk theoretically on the same political side not only work against each other, they may not know that the other exists.

How many government agencies are now armed? A decade plus ago, I read a list and just shook my head. The list is likely much larger now.

The up-side of huge government is that it begins printing money to pay its non-sustainable debts. This results in economic crashes. Forests have to burn every so often. The next crash could result in wars all around the planet, maybe even nuclear exchanges. Maybe its Gaia getting rid of her flees. There's a believable conspiracy.

TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.
  25. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Old Geezer,

You're right that the list of Federal agencies with armed components is large and growing. I know VA is on the list with more than adequate supplies in support. Besides the public safety agencies, there are organizations that I'd never believe have armed components.

And don't forget the contractors !

Remember TexDanm wrote to participate in government ? I've attended citizen meetings on hurricane prep, emergency medical meetings (especially "free" flu shot clinics at library, fire station), state hurricane evacuation meetings, ... Few from "our camp" show up. Go back mentally to those days of yesteryear and think of the current governmental meetings. Why do "they" win the issues and downstream funding and activities ?

TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.
  26. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Burisma Accountant, Who Blew Whistle on Biden Crimes, Found Dead"

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/burisma-accountant-who-blew-whistle-on-biden-crimes-found-dead/

"The chief accountant at Ukraine’s Burisma Energy, who offered to provide US authorities with damning evidence regarding financial crimes involving Joe and Hunter Biden, has been found dead before she could testify.

"The dead whistleblower, who has been identified as the wife of former Burisma owner Mykola Lisin, who also died in suspicious circumstances during the Obama administration when vice president Joe Biden and his son Hunter were making a killing in Ukraine."

------

Other articles concerning the biden body count / witnesses go missing, now a wife:

https://nationalfile.com/key-witness-in-biden-burisma-bribery-scheme-found-dead/

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/0...-dead-under-suspicious-circumstances-1368978/

----------------------

Old Gzr: I don't think that the biden crew will ever match the body count of the Borgias Clintons.

watcherchris likes this.
  27. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:

The following graphic is decidedly bogus when it comes to ranking the U.S. as being low in the realm of corruption! Western nations are simply more efficient when it comes to covering-up corruption. My dad's lot had to pay-off layers of government and law enforcement. By god, I witnessed how things "really operated" from my early teenage years on through the rest of my life.

And hey kids, let's face it, in "civilized" Western nations, the black market economy is VERY healthy. People engage in trade no matter what laws are on the books or how catastrophically bad times become. Humanz iz humanz.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 1, 2024
    TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  28. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    " Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely". unquote.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.