Could Justice Actually Be Coming Back To America?

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by LastOutlaw, Oct 25, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Wit the recent revelations of the Barr ordered investigation into the beginnings of the Mueller probe turning into a "criminal" investigation with new information returned to Barr by the head prosecutor Durham is it possible that this will be the beginning of real justice returning to Washington DC? It sure has felt like there have been two sets of laws in the US for a long time. One set for Washington DC insiders in which obvious crimes never seem to be brought out in legal charges and another set for regular citizens where a person can get years behind bars for the slightest crime that POLs get away with on a daily basis. I believe that if this investigation continues to gain steam it may lead to revelations all over the world of the corruption in Washington, the UK, Italy and Australia. I believe a lot of people were involved in this sham to try to oust an elected US President.

https://www.oann.com/dept-of-justices-probe-into-the-russia-hoax-turns-into-criminal-investigation/

Dept. of Justice’s probe into the Russia hoax turns into criminal investigation

OAN Newsroom
    UPDATED 7:01 AM PT — Friday, October 25, 2019

Attorney General William Barr’s probe into the origins of the Russia investigation is turning into a criminal case. The change reportedly allows U.S. attorney John Durham, who was chosen by Barr to lead the probe, to subpoena documents as well as witness testimonies and to file criminal charges if necessary. This comes after reports last week said Barr was expanding the investigation after Durham found something “significant.:” However, it’s still not clear what exactly prompted the switch.

The probe was first launched in May as an administrative review into the origins of the Russia hoax. President Trump has repeatedly denounced former special council Robert Mueller’s Russia probe by calling it a “witch hunt” and a “hoax.” When asked whether he prompted the attorney general to open the investigation, however, the president said he hadn’t, but also said he appreciates Barr’s work.

“No, I didn’t ask him to do that…but, I think it’s a great thing that he did it,” he stated. “It was the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the people of this country.”

fe54394fe5c6aedfae63aba5fb979596.jpeg
    Attorney General William Barr, center, and Vice President Mike Pence, left of Barr, attend a Cabinet meeting in the Cabinet Room of the White House, Monday, Oct. 21, 2019, in Washington. (AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais)

According to reports, Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s upcoming report on possible surveillance abuses by the Obama-era FBI against President Trump’s 2016 campaign will also contain an update on why this inquiry is turning into a criminal probe.

Meanwhile, Durham has reportedly expressed interest in investigating former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and CIA Director John Brennan, who were in charge while the since-debunked Steele dossier was released. This led to the secret surveillance of Trump campaign officials in 2016.

It was recently reported that multiple CIA officials have pursued legal council because of Durham’s legal review. Horowitz has said his report will be released in the near future.

Dalewick, poltiregist and Morgan101 like this.
  2. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    We can only hope. The double standard has existed for a very long time. Maybe this will be a change in the right direction, and something that is to big for the lamestream media to sweep under the rug, and ignore.

3. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Well they are trying to downplay it and make other excuses already:
    https://www.breitbart.com/the-media...an-ultimate-distraction-to-steal-an-election/
    Malcolm Nance: Trump May Be After Obama, Biden, Clinton, Brennan — ‘Ultimate Distraction to Steal an Election’

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rachel-maddow-russia-probe-durham-criminal-investigation
    Flustered Rachel Maddow defends Russia investigation as Durham probe shifts to criminal inquiry

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Found this early this morning:

https://www.oann.com/oan-exclusive-...-flipped-cooperating-with-barr-investigation/

OAN EXCLUSIVE: Former FBI official James Baker flipped, cooperating with Barr investigation

OAN Newsroom
    UPDATED 8:25 PM PT — Friday, October 25, 2019

All of Washington is now talking about the developments in the Barr investigation and the Sidney Powell filing. One America’s Jack Posobiec was joined by the leader of a top conservative group for this exclusive interview.

TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  5. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Will Michael Flynn be set free of the criminal charges and sentencing awaiting him due to "outrageous government misconduct"?

https://www.nationalreview.com/news...pped-due-to-outrageous-government-misconduct/

Flynn’s Lawyer Claims FBI Tampered with Interview Notes, Demands Charges Be Dropped
    By Mairead McArdle

14d39423ea63475bdc29cc3f15dd7da9.jpeg
    Former national security adviser Michael Flynn departs after his sentencing was delayed at U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C., December 18, 2018. (Joshua Roberts/Reuters)
    Former national-security adviser Michael Flynn’s lawyer claims in a new bombshell court filing that the FBI tampered with notes from his 2017 interview, during which Flynn pleaded guilty to lying.

In a 37-page motion, attorney Sidney Powell called on the court to “dismiss the entire prosecution for outrageous government misconduct” over allegations that FBI agents manipulated a form summarizing Flynn’s statements to investigators.

The interview dealt with Flynn’s contacts with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak. In December 2017, Flynn pleaded guilty to charges that he lied to the FBI about his Russia contacts during his brief stint as national-security adviser. He is expected to be sentenced in December.

“Those changes added an unequivocal statement that ‘Flynn stated he did not’ — in response to whether Mr. Flynn had asked Kislyak to vote in a certain manner or slow down the UN vote [on sanctions],” Powell wrote. “This is a deceptive manipulation because, as the notes of the agents show, Mr. Flynn was not even sure he had spoken to Russia/Kislyak on the issue. He had talked to dozens of countries.”

“That question and answer does not appear in the notes, yet it was made into a criminal offense,” Powell wrote in the motion. “The draft also shows that the agents moved a sentence to make it seem to be an answer to a question it was not.”

One of the FBI agents involved in the interview was Peter Strzok, who was fired from Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigative team when text messages disparaging President Trump were discovered between him and FBI colleague Lisa Page, with whom he was having an affair.

FBI brass sent Strzok and another agent to conduct an “ambush-interview” of Flynn explicitly to trap him into making statements they could claim were false, Flynn’s defense team alleged.

“This amounts to conduct so shocking to the conscience and so inimical to our system of justice that it requires the dismissal of the charges for outrageous government conduct,” Powell said.

Flynn’s defense team has also accused prosecutors of withholding classified information and other evidence favorable to Flynn.

“The government continues to hide evidence of the original 302 [the interview notes], other exculpatory texts, and other forms of information completely,” Powell wrote.

6. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    The double standard is not quite what most people think it is.....or the very intrinsic nature of it.

Russia has never had the big share of world markets and hence is not as big an influence in world affairs as people tend to think and understand.

How do I know this about Russia even today??? Just go to any store in your neighborhood and find goods and or services made in Russia...either from the Soviet days unto today.??"? You will not find many.

Someone is gas lighting us here big time with Russia....and has been for many many years since WW2.

In Russia the powers that be have used the United States as their boogey man to instill fear and by this fear ….control over their nation and people....the Russian people.

It is the same thing here ...in America.....Russia as a boogey man....,.

This technique of manufacturing a bad guy ...is called "Hegelian Dialectic" or another version is "Thesis , anti Thesis, Synthesis."

The basic down to street level of this technique of creating a bad guy in peoples mind is "Good Cop/Bad Cop."

People have great difficulty realizing that they are both cops....trying to steer and control you in a certain direction to reach their goals...not your goals..but theirs.

Someone out here has been playing good cop/bad cop by playing both Russia and the USA against each other.

And I think that Trump, Putin, and certain others in leadership position of certain nations are catching on to this scam being played successfully for so many many years against the people of both nations and to their detriment.

One of the main functions of the MSM appears to be to run interference so that the public never catches on while the media continues to manufacture bad guys to prevent the awakening of the American People to what is really going on out here.

For those of you who can still think for yourselves and past the phony MSM out here....,one of the tell tale give aways you are being scammed is the constant use of the word....."Hitler.

Whenever any leader or the MSM uses the world "Hitler" you automatically know you are supposed to stop thinking for yourself and obey ...the dictates and control of whomever used the word "Hitler."

I mean......they used "Hitler"...subject closed...no more can be said or thought for yourself...they used Hitler....

What more can be said or thought ...they used "Hitler."

You see???

Hitler is a word used to prevent thinking.,....to get an emotional result or outcome....they used Hitler....subject closed.

Now that you know that ….think about the word …"Racist??" Sexist, Homophobe....and whatever new word they will invent next to get an emotional reaction and to prevent thinking..,.,.,

Russia is just such an word....designed to cultivate fear and obedience and prevent thinking while being herded properly.

Same thing with all those other words and labels the left uses on us.

Now...……...with this control technique in mind....also think about this.....from history.

Who have been the biggest and longest running drug dealers in history?????

The British...not the Russians..

I am speaking of the British Crown...the merchant class including the Bank of England and it's subsidiaries around the world.

It was the British Crown who were historically carrying out the Opium Wars....

And the Opium Wars were not to stop opium..but to force Opium on countries and nations who did not want it because their countries were being destroyed by it.

And this was being done by the CRown in using the British Navy and ARmy to force opium onto nations who did not want it...chiefly China...

Now you members think about this carefully...

Now the Opium Wars were a carefully crafted war or if you prefer foreign policy of the British government..meaning their foreign desk were in on it..for profit..commercial profit...and so too their banking industry..Bank of England.

This means their version of their CIA or MI6 or whatever they call it.

And what is known about our CIA and involvement in drug running????? Going way back....

Are they connected at the hip...via this drug business as sort of Kissing Cousins so to speak????

If so... this means banking on this side of the ocean as well...internationally..to move huge quantities of moneys.
    Banks which are fronts for bigger banks...

What I do not know for sure...is how much monies. Is there enough money today in drugs to buy a President.....Senator, Representative…...how about a Supreme Court Judge????

And they have you thinking about Russian interference???

You see.....????

And who...what agencies are being talked about in this ongoing feud between the current President and his detractors...

CIA....FBI and other alphabet agencies.....

Any of you catching on yet"???

Who are these agencies really protecting....our Senators and House of Representatives as well??

They have you looking at Russians and Hitler......

What you learn to spot is the bait and switch when you have seen this long enough. And also if you know some history you can spot the silence in what is going on.

What is also known ….in dealing with westerners...and western businesses ..is that when western business show up ...and also Western Banking …..drugs soon follow. Particularly the oil business. This is so seldom spoken about in "polite society." But it is there if one knows whence to look, watch, and read..

Russian Collusion ......laughable to me.....laughble. Russia is, to me, one way that someone is hiding the double standard going on out here for years and years and years now.

Roger's Dad worked for NASA...here near the NASA Langley Research Facility.

His Dad designed much of the sanitary facilities for the Space Shuttles.

Roger told me that he asked his Dad....why the Russians were often one step ahead of us in space....

He said to me that his Dad told him...."Son ..the Russians go up when we tell them to go up....when we tell them it is ok to go up."

Interesting comment about a "Super Power."

Food for thought.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
    TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  7. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I have notice some of the anti - Trump reteric by non U.S. members . They fail to grasp the in beded government corruption U.S. citizens deal with . The news media is in bed with this corruption . I am blaming non- U.S. citizens alternate beliefs on the fake and biased news they have been feed . I have read where some didn't understand the connection between this government / fake news corruption and a prepper forum . In reality this effects the entire globe and the peoples well being over the planet . This is the one world globest at work . Hopefully the truth will begin to bleed out of the corrupt . An attempted coup to install a corrupt leader .

8. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

What I am strongly suspecting Poltieregist...is that Trump is not one of them. I suspect that someone has taught Trump over the years about this corruption, buying, selling, and trading of our government and by this our very people to this international system of corruption and decay....this "Fallen" System.

I am suspecting that Trump has had good teachers ...not the public school variety with the standard talking points but someone much further along...and also access to information's not known or available to the rest of us. Names , places, dates....et al.

Trump was never supposed to win......ever....,

And not being one of them illustrates the Vitriol amongst the left as well as certain people on the Right ..in his own Party.

I suspect that Trump is acting and conducting more like a third political party than a Republican....which also accounts for why so many in the political/social whoredom business hate him.

I also pray for the day that the media in this country gets overturned for the whores that they are in running distractions and fakery over what is really going on out here. They are looking very very dumb now..and getting worse.

Ishmaelites run wild.....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

randyt, TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  9. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with Russia. This is about Corruption within the US government system and the weaponization of our legal departments and many other government departments to usurp the will of the voting American citizen and create a soft coup in an attempt to remove a duly elected president. Russia was simply a tool they tried to use (to no avail) to accomplish this goal.
    @poltiregist is spot on in his post above concerning this and I agree with him on every bit that he posted.

I also believe and agree with you that Donald Trump was never supposed to win the 2016 election and I suspect that some patriots stepped in and hindered the "fixing" of the US election in 2016. Hillary the beast was supposed to win. I thank GOD daily that she did not win. I also am scared shitless of what may come to pass if President Trump is kept from winning re-election and also what may come of the country if another true patriot is not elected after his term. I fear not for myself but for my grandchildren and others who know not what true freedom is about or their God given rights. I hope to GOD that President Trump is re-elected and cuts loose on draining the swamp, removing illegal aliens and restoring the rule of law in this country in the next 4 years and he can bring his real agenda out in the open.

10. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Agree Last Outlaw...but if you watch the news with their distractions and redirections or shoving a story off on a tangent...so as to never hit the bulls eye.....one might fall for the distraction...and I believe many have.

Agree it is about corruption but the so often attempt is to redirect blame and guilt...the blame game...

I also don't believe this is a new trend...redirection or blame...but technology of today tends to pick up the pace over yesteryears...to where it seems like we are surrounded by such two legged wildlife playing the blame and guilt game.

Stories I am picking up at the edges is that someone is till trying to figure out how to get Hillary into the office...by hook or crook.....constant maneuvering...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical and LastOutlaw like this.
  11. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:

Yes...

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Oh yes the press is heavily responsible for brainwashing people but they also are another tool that is used on the world to change people's beliefs. I believe the NDAA in 2013 signed into law by Obama included a small provision called the Smith-Mundt modernization act that removed the limits on using propaganda on the American citizen.

If you aren't familiar with it here is an exerpt from an article concerning the issue:

"One of the lesser-known provisions that have snuck their way into the NDAA over the years was a small piece of legislation tacked onto the NDAA for fiscal year 2013, signed into law in that same year by then-President Barack Obama. Named “The Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012,” it completely lifted the long-existing ban on the domestic dissemination of U.S. government-produced propaganda."

https://www.mintpressnews.com/plant...nda-ban-gives-new-meaning-to-old-song/237493/

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Last Outlaw...

In addition to being a Ham Radio Operator..I was a Shortwave listener years before I got my Ham License.

I became well aware that there was a big difference in the news here in America and what one heard from other countries when they would broadcast on Shortwave bands in English. Much of it was still propaganda ….but you heard a different version and if you knew enough details and or history ...you could discern who was Gas Lighting you.

They are still Gas Lighting us today...just using technology to more efficiently so do. Even hear on the internet.

I remember hearing President Obama Gas Lighting on the Crusades...and his version of the "Blame Game " and the Crusades.

Almost no one out there knows that the Muslims were on the move and invading Europe in the late 600s to early 700s AD.

But I did and spotted Obama's lie and deception right away.

The Muslims were stopped in France at a city, still there today, called Tours. ….in 732 AD by a fellow named Charles Martel....aka ….Charles the Hammer.

Some of these people are some real parasites on the public if you do not know...and I believe they and the media are counting on us knowing mostly what public education fails on us as well as our television and or movie educations.

I have been hearing for some time now outside of any official sources that the media are often controlled by the Deep State as to what they publish....or are allowed to publish.

I do not trust the fabled Fox News Network as well...and put them right in there with Chicken Noodle News...CNN et al.

I am not surprised that Government would be expanding it's tentacles in control and or censorship...

It becomes more and more clear to some of us that we just cannot be trusted to think and act for ourselves anymore.

I think not trusted ..even with out votes...which is to me the reason for the influx of so many illegals on the public breast....to guarantee the voting outcome......because of what happened in the 2016 Election.
    2016 was not supposed to happen in a rigged show.

Americans need to be properly controlled..or herded or be dismissed...made non Influential...made into a non sequitur...

And I think much of these new regulations, laws , and or controls are for just that …"Herding."

This is what Ishmaelites do...herding...controls...censorship...rig the show...

Ishmaelite = Bondage...servitude...Some paying for others in perpetuity and thus remaining in bondage/servitude to do so........not freedom and Liberty.

My non Ishmaelite .02
    Watcherchris.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
    TMT Tactical, Dalewick and LastOutlaw like this.
  14. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    There are many who believe what they read or hear in the press. Today however more and more have become awakened to the fact that the press is pretty much and for the most part propaganda. Fox news has hired Barbara Braziel from the DNC and has the "Never Trumper" and ex-RINO ex speaker of the house Paul Ryan on it's board of directors now. It is obvious to anyone who knows this that they can not be trusted either.

TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  15. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I've seen the U.S. education system blamed several times for the dumbing down of America. I was wondering how many realize that the public education system (K - 12th Grades) isn't run by teachers or even the county board members or superintendent. Anymore the state department of education doesn't even really steer the ship. Most of the criteria that children are taught comes directly out of Washington DC. The books used, the curriculum in the books and what's left out of the books are all politically influenced now.

I married a very young kindergarten teacher 33 years ago and watched over the years how the decision making and even how things are taught were altered in a very political way. Parents are discouraged from doing anything in the schools. Teachers are constantly threatened with firing or even criminal prosecution, for such things as releasing to parents details about certain test, certain curriculum, etc.

University professors at many universities seem to be hired due to there liberal leanings and I won't deny that a number of public school teachers also seem to be hired for that same reason. Not all public school teachers are liberal tools though.

My wife finally got to retire last year and is glad to be away from socialist indoctrination coming down from above. She misses the kids and the way her past students act (Hugs) when the see her, they must miss her. She was teaching 4th grade the last couple of years.

Dale

TMT Tactical and LastOutlaw like this.
  16. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.waynedupree.com/uk-inte...LEFBNu8FSQ2JxVrnMvS7voSMN99T88o_K8W4iVLjoLhZU

UK Intel Officials Are Dumbfounded and Shaken, ‘Barr is Looking to do a Hatchet Job on His Own Intelligence Services’
    Across the pond in the U.K., intelligence officials are literally dumbfounded over the Barr and Durham investigation. They can’t quite figure out why on earth Barr would want to do a “hatchet job” on his own intelligence services…

Written by Missy Crane · 1 day ago

It’s not just U.S. intelligence officials who are “shaken” by the Barr/Durham investigation.

Across the pond in the U.K., intelligence officials are literally dumbfounded over the Barr and Durham investigation. They can’t quite figure out why on earth Barr would want to do a “hatchet job” on his own intelligence services…

But they agree — that is precisely what he’s doing.

The far-left anti-Trump British rag “Independent” published a story on U.K. intel officials who are shaken and perplexed by what Barr is currently doing. They claim to have “insider” knowledge of some aspects of the investigation, and they say Barr is determined to destroy the U.S. intel community.

Good! That’s what we want!

The Independent, who again HATES TRUMP, painted this silly picture that the Barr investigation was only started to combat the “deeply serious” impeachment investigation surrounding Trump (laughable). The Independent believes that Trump and Barr will go to whatever lengths possible to overshadow the dreaded impeachment, including “burning down the intel community”…little do these clowns across the pond know that most Americans see this dopey impeachment as a partisan circus that will be political suicide for Democrats.

At the same time, overshadowed by the publicity around the impeachment, is the ever-broadening investigation by William Barr, the attorney general, which the White House sees as a game-changer. An investigation which is seeking nothing less than to overturn the conclusion of the US intelligence services and special counsel Robert Mueller that Russia interfered in the last US presidential election. [Independent]

Barr and Durham are digging deep, and that has rattled intel communities all over the globe, but specifically in the UK, Australia, and Italy. Because Barr knows that U.S. officials could not have pulled #SpyGate off on their own, they needed help, and Barr and Durham are peeling back the layers to reveal the core truth: our government tried to undo a U.S. election with help from foreign countries.

But these intel people feel so far above the law, that they’re literally flabbergasted that anyone would dare even question what they do and how they do it. They’re the “untouchables.”….

Well, not anymore.

The attorney general is focusing on the theory, aired on far-right conspiracy sites, and raised by Trump and Giuliani, that Ukraine framed Vladimir Putin over the US election in a complex triple-cross operation by impersonating Russian hackers.

Trump and Barr have also been asking other foreign governments for help in investigating the FBI, CIA and Mueller investigators. The US president has called on the Australian prime minister Scott Morrison for assistance, while the attorney general has been on similar missions to the UK and Italy.

And the information being requested has left allies astonished. One British official with knowledge of Barr’s wish list presented to London commented that “it is like nothing we have come across before, they are basically asking, in quite robust terms, for help in doing a hatchet job on their own intelligence services”.

The UK, in particular, has been viewed by Trump followers, especially far-right conspiracy theorists, as a deep source of woes for the president. [Independent]

Anyone who thinks Barr and Durham are not serious, or that this investigation will fizzle and produce no justice, needs to pay close attention to the words written by anti-Trump rags like the Independent. They wouldn’t print this stuff unless it was true – they don’t want to hand Trump any favors, trust me. There’s a collective concern washing over U.S. and foreign intel communities as the world-wide scheme to destroy Trump is revealed.

Remember these powerful words, “It is like nothing we have come across before, they are basically asking, in quite robust terms, for help in doing a hatchet job on their own intelligence services.”

Amen, and thank you, Barr and Durham!

Attn: Wayne Dupree is a free speech champion who works tirelessly to bring you news that the mainstream media ignores. But he needs your support in order to keep delivering quality, independent journalism. You can make a huge impact in the war against fake news by pledging as little as $5 per month. Please click here Patreon.com/WDShow to help Wayne battle the fake news media.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  17. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    As I have stated on here before it appears obvious our non- U.S. members as well as the entire foreign population are being feed garbage about what is going on in the U.S. . This just shows the enormous scope the one world globlest / communist have gone to usher in their dream . One main difference , Most U.S. citizens are on to this scam . Most NON U.S. citizens don't recognize this same one world government / communist agenda is also at work in their country . Many unwittingly citizens of NON - U.S. countries don't realize how much garbage their own leaders are feeding them as they march toward one world / communist take over . Some countries have done gone so far down that road they have meekly gave up their guns . Their leaders are smiling because they know they have as Old Geezer says " casterated the men " . They can't even protect their women . The global warming hoax is one of the tools of this scam . Donald Trump is standing in their way of achieving their goal not only in the U.S. but all countries that have any freedom left . Thus the impeachment hoax / coup attempt .

18. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    In the end the problem that we have in America is that our country is run by Democrats that have no morals and Republicans that have no balls! In both cases, though all of them are all about their party and none of them care a bit about America.

The "impeachment" that the Democrats are trying to push through is actually a coup where parts of the government are trying to circumvent the will of the people. If they are allowed to do this then there is no reason to bother to vote because the government no longer is responsive to the people until we TAKE back our government.

Trying to impeach the President with falsified evidence and lies is treason and traitors should be prosecuted and if found guilty EXECUTED. If there was a single Republican with one ball the size of a BB Hilary Clinton would have been tried and easily convicted of treasonous security violations BUT there isn't one and so it didn't happen.