Could Use Some Prayers

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by F22 Simpilot, Mar 30, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    My sister works at a nursing home in the activities department going to the stores, playing games and other things with the residents. Well, the place is now on lock down with several covid-19 infected people and many of the staff have contracted it along with my sister. She is at a hospital in an air tight room and her breathing ability is very, very poor. They made mention that they may have to put her out and use a ventilator. She's very scared and is afraid she won't wake up. I asked her if they mentioned the medication for malaria which they have but she's not wanting to take it right now out of fear of side effects. I told her that she needs to do what the doctors and nurses tell her so she can get better. My mom and dad are worried sick and my mom was crying and saying crazy things about wanting to take her place instead. My family including me have prayed. And I'm hoping you could offer a prayer as well so that my sister gets better, goes back to her job and helps the residents she cares for so very much. When she gets out of the hospital I'm going to give her a big ol' hug and buy her what ever she wants. She's into all things angels and has many angel things in her house including an angel statue outside her door. In fact, my mom asked God to send her an angel upon birth which I find is really odd. Her name is Carie and if you could offer some prayers for this marvelous woman that would be great.

Thank you.

Aaron, Carie's brother.

Caribou, Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Special prayers to St. Jude on her behalf, and to Michael, the Archangel to help her in her fight. Prayers to all of your family as you wait.

Caribou likes this.
  3. Caribou

Caribou Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Prayers for you and your family.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I will ask the wife to send some prayers for you and your family.

Caribou likes this.
  5. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning F22,

Not sure how you'd label my "mental processes" - most would not call them prayers but am sending here my use of that word from Western Civilization "Hope" combined with the will to get onto the next stage of efforts. Those nursing home residents need her as much as we do.

Thus: Hoping Carie while on the vent in the hospital is building up the natural resistance to this bat fever virus.

6. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    Thank you all very much. My entire family and I are praying and in time I foresee her coming out of this so I can give her a big 'ol bear hug.

Morgan101 and Caribou like this.