Covid-19 And Emergency Prep

Discussion in 'Newbie Corner' started by Pragmatist, Apr 30, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.kolotv.com/content/news/How-COVID-19-is-changing-emergency-preparedness-570056241.html

Good morning new Preppers and all others reading this,

Above is an intro article re a Prepper store.

Paul, I DO KNOW how long it will be until government help arrives. The only answer is "Too long". I know; I am a volunteer emergency responder under mass house arrest - although was unofficially told, I can still do emergency responder assignments because the place is not set up for emergencies....and hurricane season is fast approaching.

At end of article is a link to overpriced merchandise and a blog. Worth glancing at for familiarization purposes.

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  2. Joe B.

Joe B. Active Member
      38/58

Blog Posts:
    What would be a good source of bulk food/supplies for people late to the game? Just by the fact that I have shopped at Costco for years, I already had month's worth of food and supplies, but hadn't really "prepped". Now looking online, I find nearly everything is sold out, or has months waitlist. I'm still good for a while, but worried about what if Costco runs out.

TMT Tactical likes this.