Covid-19 Could Trigger A Wwiii ?

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Nov 9, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    COVID-19 triggering WWIII?! ChiCom has already working on it before COVID-19. Its already feel like coming of WWIII around South China Sea at the time of this writing (similar to the end of interwar period). Just because no English language journalist writing about it doesn't mean its not happening.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    I watched him on Andrew Marr, Sunday morning, what he said there, if you remover the spin that Skynews have put on it, was more along the lines that it had the potential to destabilise the world. At no point was a third world war mentioned. You can watch the video on the BBC player, which is a tab on the BBC.co.uk website (it may ask you if you have a TV licence, just click yes as outside the UK that is not applicable to you). It is worth a watch. The video is just over half way through the programme.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    he did say something along the lines of "those that fail to learn the lessons of history are destined to repeat them", he didnt say it verbatim what he said was that history had a rhythm that repeats itself.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    When I've wrote my previous post I haven't watch the interview video SkyNews. But its turn out he said the same things as I do regarding interwar period

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Covid wont trigger a war but it could and will cause economic damage even collapse and that could cause some sort of international violence and interference.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Wars get blamed on all sorts of things but when you look close and dig a little you will find that all wars are caused by some sort of economic issue. While Covid in and of itself will not cause a war, the economic disaster that hiding from it will. as the West shuts down the Chinese economy which had just started to move into the 21st century is going to tank. When that happens those in power will have no choice but to go to war.

The alternative would be to try and sit on its millions of unhappy people and try to avoid a revolution. For them, a limited war that kills a few hundred thousand people would be far better than a revolution that would kill millions and possibly weaken them to the point that they fear the Russians might give them a go. I'm not saying that the Russians would but the Chinees might believe it and that is all that matters.

The people that instigate wars are seldom the people that are greaty affected by them. wars are to some extent just a way that the rich and powerful control and distract their people from the real problems and causes. Hitler was a patsy for the powerful people in Europe and America. They made a fortune selling arms to Germany and then arming the "allies" to fight them. He could have been easily squashed like a bug early on but he was protected and allowed to do his madness. The politicians that they controled called for "peace in our time". In the US we were just coming out of the Depression and beginning to slump again. If Europe went to war we had no choice but to go with that or suffer another devistating depression that our nation might not have survived.

The rich and powerfum made a huge profet on that war and then turned the win into another fortune getting the US to rebuild Europe and Japan. Germany was blamed for it but if you study the underlying cause you will find people that had nothing to lose. At the end of WW1 the French told the US and to some extent Brittian to get out andthen RAPED the people of Germany leaving them destitute to an extent that made the American depression look like a joke. The French stole everything that was worth having and then what they couldn't steal they destroied. the French basically caused two wars and went limp in both of them andl et others fight their war for them. When the wars ended though they grabbed everything that they could.

If the Germans invade France again I think we should send the Germans a congratulatory message and let them keep it. They are never anyones allies and never fight.

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  8. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The Chinacovid virus represents brilliant engineering.

The regimented Chinese people will bear the loss of 5% of its most most young and strong. The covid thingy kills FAR less; it spares most all children and healthy young people (who may not even develop symptoms). If one is obese or suffers from other health conditions, then death rates are obviously going to be higher.

Chinacovid resulted in China getting back to work in short order. Chinacovid panicked the weak-willed West. How absolutely perfect for the commies!

Tex is right about this action backfiring on China. What if this virus redoubles efforts to stop using China as a single-source nation, uh-oh!

If however, the American election could bring to the presidency someone who would sell-out to China, that would help reduce the push-back on China. But then, no sane person would image that the elections in the USA could be altered! How ludicrous! Couldn't happen, right?!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Then too, on our planet, matches are being flicked in the gunpowder factory.

The stage for WWI had been set years and years before some archduke in
    Sarajevo got popped. I believe the world's tinderbox is FAR drier now than it was in 1914.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...zerbaijan-forces-over-armenia-2-pilots-killed

"There are breaking reports out of Interfax and Sputnik Armenia that a Russian helicopter has been shot down over Armenian territory related to intense fighting in the Nagorno-Karabakh contested border region.

"Russia's military has thus far been monitoring the fighting in Nagorno-Karabakh, warning Azerbaijan not to extend the battle into Armenian sovereign territory.

"While Moscow has a defense pact with Yerevan, it's thus far sought to not get involved. However this may immediately change things. ..."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Covid is almost useless as a weaponized disease. It has almost no effect on the young and the military has a death rate that is actually lower than the regular flu. If it has been weaponized it has been done by the liberals. they are trying to crash the American economy.

If they can things will get ugly and their intention will be to do away with elections altogether. We in America are going to have to make some hard decisions in the near future I am afraid. Are we still a people that are willing to demand and fight for our freedom or will we do as so many other western nations have done and allowed a liberal government to disarm us and make their freedom a joke.

Is an election that is not done in a fair and obviously democrtic way really an election? Hell, the little fat man in North Korea is "elected" every few years. You can say the words but that isn't what makes things real.

Saddly I'm not sure that Biden has not actually won the election. Even without the shenanigans, I think that the American people havebecome so weak of spirit that they may well have legitamatly voted the end of our once great nation.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I am also waiting to see how stupid the country has become. Already knew how crooked the Democrats could be to gain power.
    Decided that I have already bleed for my country a couple times. If they come for my liberty, I guess I'll bleed a final time.

31ccfc2a121c1bf7d6a3884562af09be.jpg

If you believe the mass media, these 3 have been lost already. I guess we will know soon.

Dale

TMT Tactical likes this.