Covid High-tech Helmets

Discussion in 'Safety' started by Pragmatist, Nov 16, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.bbc.com/news/business-54916159

Good afternoon all,

Per ...

I like the "mad helmet" !

The Austin, Texas helmet with microphones is ideal.

How can a respirator mask be efficient if the eyes still exposed ?

Once that $375 helmet gets to Dollar Tree store, will get a few. If battery fades, will just change helmets in a safe room.

Dr Pham: Of course we want these helmets also to feature some ballistic protection. Take a stroll at your nearby West Garfield Park to understand this.

Memo to self: Carry some extra helmet bags with extra helmets.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    upload_2023-12-16_19-18-45.png

Blitz likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

"Joyless Leftists KILL Santa With COVID To Push Masks & Vaccines"

https://modernity.news/2023/12/16/v...kill-santa-with-covid-to-push-masks-vaccines/

Begin quote

A morose leftist ‘activist’ group has produced a festive video in which Santa Claus catches COVID and dies on Christmas Eve.

Yes, really.

The piece, produced by The John Snow Project, which describes itself as “Reliable, honest information on COVID-19 from public health, clinical, and research experts,” is filmed in the form of a children’s book.

It reads “Twas the night before Christmas and Santa took a deep breath,” with the next page showing a large coffin surrounded by sad elves and distraught children.

The creepy voice over states “Twas the night before Christmas. Santa took a deep breath. If only he’d known it would lead to his death. Santa always listened when the famous doctors spoke. Too bad they didn’t mention that the virus spreads like smoke.”

The video then pushes pushing “respirators (masks), clean indoor air, the latest vaccines, and regular testing,” and instructs “Don’t let COVID ruin Christmas.”

End quote

upload_2023-12-16_19-25-52.png

4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    "Project Fear".

Brownbear and Blitz like this.
  5. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    Very disturbing! What the hell?

Brownbear likes this.
  6. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    Yes, good point.

Brownbear likes this.
  7. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I see the NHS here is still pushing people to have covid jabs this winter, BIL(the one with the wife I spoke of) has had 5 jabs and has had covid 5 times , same with stepdaughter, so it obviously dosent work so whats the point.

Brownbear likes this.
  8. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    They are trying to get Aussies to have more bloody boosters. As you say, some have had 5 or 6 shots already. I don't trust them, apart from anything else. They can stick them up their jumpers, as far as I'm concerned!

Brownbear likes this.
  9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I never trusted those shots, not after I did the research, I refused to have any.

Brownbear likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Now that I'm retired, the communists can lick the sh## out of my @$$ !!!

Old Geezer, Dec 19, 2023
  10. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    I read recently that a report has stated the one of the vaccine types did not protect the patient from transmissibility at all. The truth will come out bit by bit.

11. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    none of them protect against transmission, thats been proved time and time again.
    neither do they stop anyone getting Covid, thats been proved just within my own extended family. none of them work and you chance your own health just by taking them-they have caused blood clots and heart attacks, people have died after taking them. they arent known as "clot shots" in some areas of the world for no reason.

Brownbear likes this.