"covid Passport"

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Mar 3, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. danil54grl

danil54grl Expert Member
      125/173

Blog Posts:
    I can't believe people are still praising Cuomo after everything coming out about him. Places over in the UK have already started with the show your vaccination papers before allowed to go grocery shopping. I'm sure it will just be a matter of time before New Yorker's and California starts that up too.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
    1. Ystranc
      I live in the UK and that isn't correct:confused: the only official documentation involved with covid is an appointment card:rolleyes:

Ystranc, Mar 22, 2021
  3. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Danil,

Agree; soon enough California and NY will require these vaccination docs.

In today's Wall Street Journal, a short article mentioned the EU and China already started this.

We knew about Cuomo for some time now. The next century's historians will see that the Mayor of NYC made the Governor of NY look like a statesman. Of course Cuomo's job was inherited.

TMT Tactical and danil54grl like this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I havent seen any evidence of vaccination papers in supermarkets, its all a bit previous seeing as how many people havent even had their first jab yet.
    it will definitely be needed for foreign travel and maybe restaurants, clubs and pubs may start requiring them before entry, I cannot see it happening for supermarkets especially not down here in the rural areas.
    most of this vaccine passports BS will calm down once we are out of lock down and the tills are ringing again, profit will come first and people will stop acting like headless chickens.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    If the commies force a choice between buying food and becoming a mutant , I will likely fall back onto self-sufficient preparations I have in place and skip the grocery stores .

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  6. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:

Local folk with their covid passports

upload_2021-3-5_13-8-41.png
    upload_2021-3-5_13-10-11.png
    upload_2021-3-5_13-13-21.png

TMT Tactical and danil54grl like this.
    1. Ystranc
      The lady in the wedding dress needs to shift her weight onto her front foot or recoil will put her on her ass in that pretty white dress. She needs to copy the stance of the guy three along from her

Ystranc, Mar 23, 2021
  7. danil54grl

danil54grl Expert Member
      125/173

Blog Posts:
    If I run across the article again I will post it for you. There was a video included with it. Cuomo has already said it will be needed to go into sport stadiums. It will only get worse from there.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  8. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Black Death 75-200 million, 30-60% of European population.
    Spanish Flu 17-100 million.
    Plague of Justinian 15-100 million, 25-60% of European population.
    Hiv/Aids 35 million .
    every one of those deaths is a catastrophe to someone family.
    most of these were at times that the population was much lower so the percentages if todays populations were affected the numbers of dead would be much larger.

10. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    I for one am all in favour of a covid passport. Right now the Canada US border is closed, I would be in favour of opening it with the provided condition that people could cross the border as long as they can prove they have had both shots and social distance and us facemask where required.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    for international travel it may be required, some proof of vaccination for other diseases is already required in some countries, for anything domestic I'm against it as it will cause a 2 tier society.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    agreed

Ystranc and TMT Tactical like this.
  13. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Pictures tie in nicely with your comments on genetics LOL Looks like a lot of cousins got real close in them cold winters or are they a bunch of local 'Sovereign Citizens' (and what a bunch of morons they are)?

14. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    cue the theme from "Deliverance"!!!;)

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    AZ jab shown to be 79% effective against symptomatic infection and 100% effective at stopping serious infections.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56479462

I think I'd be well pissed off living in a country that stopped using AZ vaccine because 30 people out of over 15,000,000 who had the shots developed blood clots (and zero evidence to support the idea the vaccine caused the clots).

No true excuse not to have the jab now is there.

arctic bill likes this.
  16. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    says the BBC who are a load of overpaid lefties.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    It is OK to show bigotry against American Southerners.

I got a lot of that due to my Southern accent. That I graduated university undergrad summa cum laude didn't matter. Being from the South = "You are inferior, cracker!" Bib overhauls = "You are inferior, cracker!"

We are more than a bit proficient with our our rifles. That sort of thing counts.

On the battlefields, we sent the Redcoats packing.

We have not and we will not let Mommy government castrate us.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    bigotry my arse!! makes a change from you constantly slagging off Britain. you can give it but not take it it seems.any more on this vain and I'll lock the thread.

19. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "cue the theme from 'Deliverance'!!!"

You disparaged the American South. I must defend my people. It is very common for people to put down the South, yet a Southerner just doesn't get used to the bigotry.

Go ahead and lock the thread.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Ystranc
      I agree that it is wrong to disparage any group or subsection of people with prejudiced comments.
      The problem is that it's usually the lowest common denominator that makes the news so that is how outsiders form their opinions.:(
      Biased sensationalist media is a really poor substitute for first hand knowledge and experience.

Ystranc, Mar 22, 2021
      lonewolf likes this.
  20. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    The idea that we require "covid passports" for visiting a grocery store/ supermarket is foolish considering most people under 55 have yet to be invited for their first injection.
    The idea has been talked about for future sporting events but nothing more than that.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    you constantly disparage anything about Britain-of which you know next to nothing- you just jump on any spectacular news item, yet when a jocular remark is made about America you go all prim and proper. it seems you can dish it out but not take it.