Covid Passports

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Jul 30, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    For those of you who do not know....for whom your news, education, and information outlets did not tell or teach you......

Concerning Vaccine Passports..

What public education and or our news media will not teach you about history..is that in the Olde Soviet Union......

If you wanted to go see Granny in the next city over....you had to get permission from your local Soviet Represenative ...then on the day you had scheduled to go ...you had to sign out at your local Soviet....then go to see Granny. But when you got there ...you did not go see Granny but went to the local Soviet Representative there in Granny's city...signed in...then you went to see Granny.

Then when you went back home...you reversed the process..signing out at Granny's local Soviet Represenative...then signing in when you got back to your local area with your Soviet.....then you went home....

Total Herding.

Your media , public education , and or leadership in bed with all of these do not want you to know that this was the condition in Soviet Russia....the inability to come and go.

I am suspecting that much of the early C19 limits were at test so see how much the American People would tolerate. Now they are want to go to phase II.

Am hearing that many in the NFL are on the verge of revolt with the vaccine mandates....thinking of retiring et al.

But that is what is coming with a Covid Passport....a likeness to what happened in Soviet Russia and other such dictatorships....a Freely Traveling people is a danger to their power structure..
    You must needs be herded properly for government to keep and maintain their power...your proxy government.

Be Warned the Ishmaelites,

Watcherchris

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Be Warned the Ishmaelites...for they cannot change their spots...

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Students say Loyola Marymount's vaccine mandate is 'apartheid'"

https://www.reuters.com/legal/gover...unts-vaccine-mandate-is-apartheid-2021-07-26/

"'These accommodations have the effect of creating a campus-wide apartheid, with 'vaccine-exempted' students required to live in separate dorms, wear face coverings, social distance, submit to surveillance testing, and have their bodily and medical privacy invaded, while their vaccinated peers are free to move about campus without any special conditions or requirements,' the plaintiffs said.

"'Simply put, students whose religious convictions and/or medical conditions dictate against them submitting to the vaccine mandate must live as outcasts amongst their peers for at least this academic year, and perhaps the balance of their college careers,' they continued."

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  4. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    I was reading today that one of the big US banks is insisting on proof of vaccination before you can use your ID card to access the work place and we'll see more of this happen.

I do understand this will be a cause of concern for some but for me its a necessary practice :(

upload_2021-7-30_20-29-5.png

Attached Files:

arctic bill and poltiregist like this.
  5. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...nated-with-racist-tax-code-taxing-them-at-99/

"Ian Millhiser, a senior correspondent for the left-wing website Vox and senior policy analyst for Center for American Progress, is calling on Congress to punish unvaccinated Americans by increasing the income tax rate for unvaccinated individuals to 99 percent — a move which would disproportionately target black and Hispanic Americans, given their lower vaccination rates.

"Similarly, Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) called for more deliberate action.

“'And we have to get in those communities, and we have to knock on those doors, and we have to convince people, and put them in a car and drive them and get that vaccine in their arm. That is the mission,' the Democrat mayor said during Monday’s press conference, prior to the Biden administration surrendering to the coronavirus by ushering in mask mandates for vaccinated individuals.

"While Biden and the CDC director continue to place the blame on unvaccinated Americans, states have reported thousands of breakthrough cases. Over one quarter of the new coronavirus cases in Los Angeles County, which has had a mask mandate in place, is among vaccinated individuals.
    And some states, such as Illinois, are not publicizing the breakthrough cases that do not result in hospitalization or death, meaning the case rates among the vaccinated could be even higher."

My dad trusted his doctors when they recommended radiation treatments for his severe arthritis. This was in the 1950s when it was assumed that radiation was dangerous for humans only when they were exposed to incredibly high doses. Twenty years after his radiation treatments, my father died of leukemia. He was in his early 50s when he died. The doctors at Duke University Hospital meant well. The radiation made him feel much better for several years after his treatment.

Plus, one must remember that centralized governments want what is best for the people. OK, so some bad things happened in the past, but we live in such enlightened times that bad things are never going to happen again. Trust me on this.

upload_2021-7-30_16-32-54.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Right or wrong a medical personnel informed me yesterday , some believe the Covid Vaccine is making the vaccinated " carriers " of the virus . The shots do correspond exactly with the increase of Covid cases .

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  7. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I really don't know about the vaccine making the vaccinated spreaders of the virus; however, the vaccinated can "shed" the spiked proteins their bodies are now manufacturing under the direction of the mRNA code that is now within the cells of their body. In most people, the mRNA stays in the muscle cells plus the lymphatics that drain that area. However, in some people, especially the young apparently, the spiked proteins -- maybe even cells in your body that become spike protein manufacturing sites -- migrate to the heart and result in inflammatory endocarditis.

In reaction to the endocarditis cases, political physicians have said not to worry. Eventually the heart inflammation will go away. I think only a dozen or so hospitalizations of high-schoolers has been reported to the public. Many / most cases of cardiac inflammation will not go clinical. The students who were identified were athletes and thus, the cardiac inflammation had an effect on their performance. Add to that the oxygen demand factor ... which landed them in the hospital.

There's a bit of evidence (Harvard & MIT) that sometimes mRNA can effect one's DNA. Nobody but nobody suspected this or had ANY reason to suspect this happening. From my cell biology knowledge, I would never have suspected that this could happen. But the phenomenon showed-up in the labs researching these matters ... go figure.

https://thetrailblazingpatriot.word...a-injections-may-permanently-alter-human-dna/

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Shhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Don't say that too loud....someone might here and start thinking outside the box!!!!!

Ishmaelites run wild...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

9. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Like I keep telling you .....it is going to be mass Herding...

Here..From Olde Geezers post above..

Vox Writer Ian Millhiser Calls for 99% Income Tax on Unvaccinated, Immediately Bashed as 'Racist' (breitbart.com)

Yet others are posting similar...that it is ok to force people against their will and over their objections....

To herd people because of someone else's fears and insecurities...to force people contrary to their Rights under the Constitution ...to in effect suspend the Constitution....and its protections for Limited Government unto Unlimited Government....

Da Tovarich!!??

Some people out here are just not going to live in fear and trembling at everything which passes by.

And others like fear and trembling to increase their power and control over the herd....

Be Warned the Ishmaelites run wild...

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Liberté! 150,000 Protest Against Vaccine Passports in France"

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...-protest-against-vaccine-passports-in-france/

"The movement against vaccine passports in France extended to over 150 towns and cities on Saturday, with 150,000 protesters estimated to have taken to the streets against President Emmanuel Macron’s draconian coronavirus restrictions.

"For the third week in a row, hundreds of thousands took to the streets of France, following President Macon’s pronouncement that health papers would become mandatory for daily life in the country, such as going to the cafe, eating in a restaurant, or getting on a train."

upload_2021-7-31_13-35-22.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Yup.....One world government.....vaccine passports....

Just like in the Olde Soviet Union...Da Tovarich???

Ain't One World Government wonderful....just fine....???

Be Warned the Ishmaelites in our Government.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

12. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Going To Public Places Should Be A "Privilege" Reserved For The Vaccinated, Elitist Profs Declare"

https://jonathanturley.org/2021/08/...d-be-a-privilege-reserved-for-the-vaccinated/

"Do you have a right to leave your home to eat or recreate? Apparently not if you are a 'non-vac.' NYU Professor Arthur Caplan and Yale Professor Sarah Hull have published an essay in MedPageToday declaring that unvaccinated people should be barred from public places from airplanes to movie theaters to restaurants. What is most striking is how the two academics (who teach bioethics) declare that appearing public is a privilege, not a right. They are not alone in such views. CNN’s Don Lemon recently called for barring unvaccinated people from offices and businesses, insisting 'It has nothing to do with liberty. You don’t have the freedom and the liberty to put other people in jeopardy.' The essay comes as New York announces mandatory proof of vaccines will be required for public places."

Old Geezer: We all know that 5% of the U.S. population has dropped dead of c19. Fifteen million people, mainly old people and children (seven million children) have died due to the Chinacovid virus! You must remember the mass graves and the piles of dead bodies blocking streets in our cities! Anti-vaxers must be shot dead! Many of these folk are Trumpers and fundamentalist Christians who deserve death anyway, RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Common sense is common sense!!!!! Cleanse the nation of those who do not conform!!!!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/washington-dc-murders-surpass-coronavirus-deaths-july

"The number of homicides in Washington, D.C., surpassed coronavirus deaths in the city by a nearly 3-to-1 ratio in July as the nation’s capital continues to grapple with an uptick in murders.

"There were 21 homicides throughout the month compared to eight coronavirus deaths, according to FOX5 DC. "

Gang violence beats c19 hands-down. Panic over c19. Ignore young black people killing young black people. Or, blame the killings on an inanimate object, the firearm. "The gun made me do it!"

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    The problem as I see it is really quite simple to understand. Some (many) Governments have jumped on the Coronavirus bandwagon as an excuse to restrict basic freedoms. Have they done it for our health? No, they've done it to make their rich mates richer at our expense. Covid passports are just one more way of exerting control. They will divide society and a divided society is an unhappy society, but primarily history shows us that divided societies fight and bicker amongst themselves rather than rebelling against TPTB.

In the UK, throughout the pandemic, we have seen politician after politician break the rules and getting away with it. Most notably and recently the UK Health Secretary, Matt Hancock, who was filmed in a steamy embrace, inside his office, and was forced to resign by a huge public outcry. Hancock was the man who was the architect of the lockdowns, views on the success of which are very mixed. Was he fined for the rule breach, like any other person would have been? No, the turgid grotty little man got away with it, and that was an abuse of power, with his rich mates and fellow MPS rallying round to defend him. There is now a huge witch hunt to find the "whistleblower" that released the footage (I would also like to point out that "whistleblowers" are, legally, supposed to have immunity in the UK, but apparently not in this case).

The issue is that Hancock was one of the architects of the Covid passport plan. So we have a clear case of "do what I say and not what I do". That puts the idea of Covid passports into the realm of an apartheid style go government that does not treat its citizens as an equal society. That division is likely, in my opinion, to herald the start of more and more restrictions. Whilst I do not believe the Covid has been a hoax, by any means, I do believe it has been used by the self serving muck that govern us (and, to be clear, before Covid started I leant towards the current Conservative party led government, although now I would not vote for them again - a commonly held view in the UK). The opposition, in the UK, have quietly gone along with everything he Government has suggested, which some people see as merely weak, but I see as yet more self serving whining politicians spotting an opportunity to make a buck or two.

It seems that so often that those who govern the masses talk about freedoms and yet, at the same time, work to erode those same freedoms.

So, for me, Covid passports are a no - I am not interest in anything that divides and suppresses society whilst a bunch of self serving manipulative c**** may further gain wealth and privilege at our expense.

15. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Governments are trying privily to return back to "Absolute Power/Divine Right of Kings."

Oliver Cromwell put a stop to this when he put King Charles 1ston the scaffold and cut his head on in January 30 of 1649.

And unbeknownst to most Americans today...this is the basis of our Colonialists turning on King George and the justification of our Revolution here in America.....Limited Government.

This is a history not allowed to be taught in America to secure our own government excesses of power...a return back to "Absolute Power/Divine Right of Kings."

We are never supposed to know this much history or what it means.

Ishmaelites run wild..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  16. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I appreciate the comparison Chris, but the beheading of Charles 1st had as much to do with religion as it did with politics. Divine Right of Kings was a literal belief in the actual divinity of the royalty. This is a concept that we would find excessively oppressive int he western world, where faith is elective (and, I am sure, probably means that those who do believe genuinely do so, rather that simply say they do). Having said that, you are spot on with the American Revolutionary war, you guys were paying, through ever increasing taxation, for our wars in Europe.

When looking at history I prefer a comparison with extreme political regimes, it is easier to see the divide - Mao's China is a good example, never actually communist in anything other then name, Mao's reign was a tyranny. The post war Soviet states in the period from Stalin up to Mikhail Gorbachev's Glasnost. I shy away from comparisons with Hitler as, like most, I am awkward with making comparisons with a regime that cannot be separated from the holocaust, however I cautiously also suggest there is a comparison in today's "scare" politics with 1930's Germany. Whilst remaining mindful that the power vacuum following WW1 allowed for the likes of Hitler to have a stage for their political views, the breeding ground was set for societal division. It was a fairly easy political move to tap into the long standing dislike of Jewish people and use that bigotry to turn them into "the enemy within".

We risk doing this in modern society with the spilt between those who are vaccinated and those who aren't vaccinated and, of course, I see Covid passports as a tool that will widen that division. It is very easy to be critical of those that choose not to be vaccinated, but there also a very many good reasons not to be (underlying health problems, philosophical belief, religious belief, dietary concerns and most importantly lack of trust in the TPTB - we can all see that the vaccine was produced in something of a rush). The main reason however is freedom of choice which is, of course, the cornerstone of western democracy (and the the reason the US is not a part of Britain's colonies). In the UK the monarch is a titular head of state, the real decisions being made by our parliament. The UK's parliament is largely made up of people educated within the private school system and from a wealthy background (this also applies to majority of the Labour Party opposition who, despite their claim of humble roots and representing the common man are mainly from privileged backgrounds). The wealthy elite, which, of course, includes our politicians are reported to have got wealthier through the pandemic. The average person less wealthy. This begs the question - why would the wealthy elite want the pandemic to stop? I suspect perhaps that they don't.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    the trouble with the UK politicians is many in government and the opposition front benches are seen as the London Elite and many went to the same private schools and universities so its almost a gentlemans club of sorts, and they have this sort of attitude that London IS Britain and anywhere outside of the capital is less worthy, most of London voted to remain in the EU where the rest of the country were Brexiteers.

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  18. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    That is a very good and fair point. That most of our MPs prefer to stay in London illustrates this perfectly.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the only time you see a politician in the south west of England is when its a general election year then you cant move for "photo opportunities", most of the time they couldnt care less about the provinces.

20. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I agree, I think they're all like it.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I dont think half of them could find Devon and Cornwall on a map.

22. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    nope, they just ask their chauffeur ;)

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Brownbear,

Yes...correct....if their crown was put on them by the religious authority...their power was from god...they were god men...god with us....Royalty..et al. This is the source of their "Absolute Power/Divine Right of Kings."

Since their power was absolute there was no law they could not make or break....and be held accountable.

What Cromwell did was put an end to such an reign.....to where the King or Queen was only an Administrator of Just English Law....their power was limited. Since the beheading of Charles 1st....no monarch has ever tried to declare divine right status.

Remember something here...and often avoided by todays secular education...religiously and devoutly avoided.
    Cromwell was a very devout and zealous Puritan.
    But there were other religious sects in the UK at that time as well...the Scottish I believe were Presbyterian. Not sure what was the religious background of the Welsh at those times.
    But the background nature of the conflict was indeed religious as the King was claiming "Absolute Power/Divine Right of Kings." as his authority.

And our Founders here were well aware of this change and what Cromwell had done to the monarchy.
    However...most Americans are totally ignorant of this history or that England even had a very bloody Civil War...and they should not be because of it's relevance to us here in America.

It was an Englishman who set that precedent for us here in the States....and more of us should be aware of this history.

Now this...Brownbear..

Mao's reign may have been tyranny ...but tyanny is nothing more than an attempt at "Absolute Power/Divine Right of Kings." So too with Soviet Russia...

Both have the common denominator of not approving of Christianity ....or any other competing religion..outside of GFW Hegel and his "The State is god" and once again we are back to "Absolute Power/Divine Right of Kings."

Variations of Hegel's "The State is god " is all to often the common denominator. Again ...most today do not even know of GFW Hegel and his philosophies.

The goal of all governments over time is to increase their power ...meaning they need to take more and more away from te people by a process of using/misusing the law to keep them more and more Herded....socially and politically herded.

Agree with you about the scare tactics today paralleling the 1930 Germany and the Brownshirts of that time ...in seeking to gain power...

I am oft want to describe this as the deliberate manufacturing of bad guys to seek and gain more power.

And yes.....I too see this kind of division happening around C19 and repeating of history....the manufacturing of bad guys once again.....or sometimes called Good Cop/Bad Cop.

Nonetheless the manufacturing of bad guys continues and some of us predicted this some time ago as did we C19 forever as at tool to gain more power and control over the herd....necessary to return back to "Absolute Power/Divine Right of Kings."

Little has changed here...only the technology in how it is done...the goals are still the same.

Be Warned the Ishmaelites.

Power can be quite a drug to many....even and aphrodisiac.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

24. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I guess Watcherchris we are, in today's context, looking at Absolute Power/Right by Wealth of the Elite in the UK. Unlike the USA religion is on the wane in the UK, with attendances in mainstream churches at their lowest ever recorded levels and many churches and chapels closing their doors altogether. The exception that needs mentioning is the "modern" Christian churches which, ar sin some respects, more akin the many churches in the US. In the UK they tend to be mainly attended by black people, amongst whom faith remains high, and many immigrants (we have a large Goan population in the UK, most of whom are very devout).

Money is, in the UK, the new god and this, perhaps, to the detriment of society.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    many vicars run several parish churches sometimes 4 at a time, so that each church only gets a service maybe once a month, many are only attended by the elderly.
    young people dont go to church only for the big showoff weddings.
    like BB says religion is on the wane in the UK apart from some of the big immigrant areas.

26. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Here in the USSA, if you are a potential voter for socialist programs / Big Brother hand-outs, you get a free ticket to all parts of the country. Have covid-19, no problem!

https://www.amren.com/news/2021/08/...id-positive-migrants-released-since-february/

"The Texas border city of McAllen says more than 7,000 COVID-positive migrants have been released into the city since February, and more than 1,500 in the past week — the latest example of growing concern about the potential impact of the border crisis on efforts to control COVID-19 in the U.S.

"Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, cited the numbers announced by McAllen as he tore into the Biden administration for its handling of the crisis at the southern border.

"'That is unacceptable and they keep doing it,' Cruz said on 'America Reports' on Wednesday. 'Joe Biden likes to talk about this pandemic, well I’ll tell you what, the election of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris was a super spreader event because their open border is endangering not just the people of Texas but people all across the country.'”

27. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...ports-for-england-health-secretary-announces/

"The British government will not mandate vaccine passports for nightclubs, cinemas, and other large public venues in England after all, Health Secretary Sajid Javid announced on Sunday.

"Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s government has backtracked on controversial plans to introduce vaccine passports domestically and is set to end draconian emergency powers given to the state under the Coronavirus Act, in a major concession to anti-lockdown factions within the Conservative Party."

29. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "VIDEOS: 120,000 Take to The Streets of France Against Vaccine Passports for Ninth Straight Week"

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...-streets-of-france-against-vaccine-passports/

"In the French capital, there were four demonstrations against the pass sanitaire (vaccine passport) on Saturday, with demonstrators chanting 'Macron, your pass, we do not want it,' 'Macron, resign,' and 'no to dictatorship'.

"One protester told the French broadcaster La Chaîne Info (LCI): 'My fear is the total loss of freedoms and the vaccination of children,' adding: 'I don’t want to be forced to show a QR code to go out, I want to keep my privacy confidential.'

"Aside from the draconian health pass system, the demonstrators also protested against the upcoming vaccine mandate for healthcare workers, which is set to be imposed on September 15th."

[​IMG]

30. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Stanford Faculty Smear Professor Who Accurately Summarized Data On Masks"

https://thefederalist.com/2021/09/1...ssor-who-accurately-summarized-data-on-masks/

"While insidiously not naming anyone, the petition explicitly targets Bhattacharya by quoting his answer to a question from Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis about masks on children. He responded that 'there is no high-quality evidence to support the assertion that masks stop the disease from spreading.' To deserve trust, scientists must be honest about what is and what is not known, and we agree with Bhattacharya.

"Randomized trials provide the best available research evidence to inform health-care decisions and are considered the gold standard for determining intervention effects. But no randomized studies have shown that masks in children are effective. Instead, there are observational studies of uneven quality that reach conflicting conclusions.

"For example, a widely publicized observational study from Duke University showed very little COVID in North Carolina schools with mask mandates. Shockingly, the study did not have a control group to compare schools with and without masks. By comparison, Sweden also had little COVID in children and teachers without using masks in their schools.

"While adults differ from children, there have been two randomized COVID studies evaluating masks on adults. Based on the 95 percent confidence intervals, surgical mask wearers in Denmark were between 23 percent more likely and 46 percent less likely to be infected by COVID.

"In a Bangladesh study, surgical masks reduced symptomatic COVID infections by between 0 and 22 percent, while the efficacy of cloth masks led to somewhere between an 11 percent increase to a 21 percent decrease. Hence, based on these randomized studies, adult masks appear to have either no or limited efficacy."

31. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Some more good news concerning the people standing up to Big Brother. Of course, the Borg pushed back, yet this is a good sign. Sacred Liberty has been raped; however, she is not dead.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...hters-confronted-riot-police-trudeaus-canada/

"OTTAWA (AP) – Police wearing helmets and shields made several arrests Friday night in Canada’s capital after facing off against protesters opposed to COVID-19 mandates.

"Big-rig trucks attempted to make their way to Parliament Hill as part of the ‘Rolling Thunder’ rally, organized by Freedom Fighters Canada, a group dedicated to speaking out against COVID-19 mandates.

"Many of the protesters were also part of the three-week Freedom Convoy demonstration that gridlocked Ottawa’s downtown earlier this year with big rigs, prompting Canada’s federal government to invoke the Emergencies Act for the first time. That protest ended after hundreds of police officers moved in to disperse the crowds, making dozens of arrests.

"Ottawa police promised earlier Friday that protesters would not be allowed to get a foothold for a prolonged occupation.

"More than 800 reinforcements were called in from the RCMP, Ontario Provincial Police and regional police services to guard every major downtown intersection and prevent protesters from bringing vehicles into the core."

[​IMG]

upload_2022-4-30_19-16-31.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  32. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Canada is rapidly becoming socialist/Communist...even more rapidly than we in America...

Canada is more closely tied to the British Mercantile Crown....merchant and banking system than we here in America...but make no mistake...someone here would like us to become like Canada or worse....

Authoritarian.... totalitarian ...with the focus on government survival...not the people's survival....and so too that pattern here I America.

Or as I am often want to describe.....the people of Canada, Europe, and America taking second, third, and fourth place In their own country.

Think Sweden as an example...pattern. Much of what is happening there is not even being covered In the news here in America....not accidental.

I suspect that Covid is a test pattern....here in America...to see how far America and Americans can be herded ....against their will and over their objections.

I think those states not heavily dependent on the government financial breast...will be rebelling against such heavy government herding controls.

Ishmaelites run wild..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "I think those states not heavily dependent on the government financial breast...will be rebelling against such heavy government herding controls." -- WatcherChris

The people must have the means to push back against government gone fetid. Here in America, patriots could fight a guerilla war of sabotage and the perpetual assassinations of needed government personnel. Assassinations of central figures will be impossible, yet the controllers need their accountants, their technicians, their corporate toadies, ... those people who enable the egotistical monsters who would rule over a nation of peasants. Votes mean nothing at all ... unless the people can back-up their votes with actual physical power.

In nations where the people have been castrated, there is yet some hope ... I guess. I mean, Trudeau of Canada had to make sure that rebellious truckers couldn't shut-down core cities. In France, farmers have been known to come into town and dump food so it would rot in the streets as opposed to feeding the urbanites. The people can steal heavy equipment and use it to cripple power stations, dig-up railroad lines, and rupture fuel pipelines leading into major cities. I love the bumper sticker that reads, "Farming is everyone's bread and butter." Hey, if that's not true, what is!

If the people do not have the means to bring horrific harm to the nasty power-usurpers, then that people will not have freedom for long. Centralized power is a time bomb. It could initially do good, but it always goes bad. Tick, tick, tick, ...

TMT Tactical likes this.
  34. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Was The CDC Preparing For COVID In 2017? Obama Admin Quietly Published Sinister New Rules For Forced ‘Quarantine And Isolation’ On His Last Day Of Office"

https://en-volve.com/2022/05/01/was...tine-and-isolation-on-his-last-day-of-office/

"A set of sinister rules published by the CDC in Obama’s last day seem to reveal that the administration was preparing for the COVID-19 pandemic well before it happened.

"On the last day of the Obama administration, his CDC quietly published a set of rules that can force people into quarantine or isolation in the event they contract a ‘contagious disease.’

"The rules were released under the Federal Registrar on the last day of Obama’s presidency, 1/19/2017, and took effect on February 21, 2017."

35. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Former Biden Covid advisor dismisses White House warning on case numbers: 'Based on pixie dust'"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/forme...s-white-house-warning-case-numbers-pixie-dust

"Former member of President Biden's COVID-19 advisory board Michael Osterholm poured water on White House claims from earlier this month that the U.S. could see up to 100 million coronavirus cases this fall and winter.

"In an interview last week with CNN analyst Peter Bergen, Osterholm described the White House's prediction as "a whiplash moment" considering it clashed with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) now only recommending that masks be worn on public transit, rather than stating they should be required."

--------------------------

Old Gzr's take:

Suffice it to say that I must work with the university community. Well well well, major universities ARE seeing more covid cases. Why? Because of the students from Communist China. Why? Because the students have "handlers". What? Communist China sends operatives -- i.e. spies -- into major cities and part of their mission is to keep their professors and students corralled and sourced as intel-gathering units -- i.e. spy network operatives. Same with corporations stupid enough to hire those who plan to obsolete them. Welcome to hell.

The communist operatives of the biden regime are all-too-well aware of this.

But, what's the connection with covid?!

These spies perpetually travel back and forth from China and China is getting another wave of covid cases.

Why?

To be debriefed and to swap "shifts", as it were. The communist Chinese government doesn't want them to become too acclimated to living in the USSA; plus, new operatives/spies must be trained. I'm assuming such is true in the U.K. and continental Europe; however, I have no direct knowledge thereof. I'd be dumbfounded if this weren't true too of Europe. I mean hey, the EU is communist, therefore ...
    :mad:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sht, my days are numbered. What are the USSA goons gonna do to me. I'm finished as it is. I'll just tell the freaking truth.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  36. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Covid lock-down effect on children:

"Post-Lockdown Era: Children Entering Elementary School Unable to Say Own Name – Report"

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...mentary-school-unable-to-say-own-name-report/

"A study due to be published this week has reportedly found that many children entering elementary school in the UK are unable to even say their own name, so pronounced the impact of isolation has been.

"A considerable number of children starting primary (elementary) school in the UK for the first time are unable to so much as say their own name, a study due to be published this week has reportedly found.

"The report linked to the UK broadsheet The Times is set to reveal that developmental problems are widespread among young children in Britain, with the study set to blame pandemic conditions and a lack of parental education for the shortfalls.

"According to an article published on Monday previewing the results of the year-long study, children entering their first year of primary school are not toilet trained, have never drunk out of any vessel other than a baby bottle, and are unable to communicate effectively using verbal language.

“'We’ve got about 50 per cent of the children in reception and nursery who are not toilet-trained,' one UK headmaster reportedly told those conducting the study.

“'We’ve got children who are still drinking from bottles with teats when they start school,' they continued. 'They are four years old and their language will include the word ‘bot-bot’, because that’s their communication for ‘Can I have a drink please?'

“'We’re not teaching [children] to write their names, we’re teaching them to scribble,' another principal said, while also explaining how they once had to hold a school assembly on eating with a knife and fork as many pupils would 'eat a full Sunday dinner with their hands'”.

37. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I dont think thats got anything to do with Covid or lock downs its just the state of parenting these days.
    some kids dont know how to hold a knife and fork because modern houses dont have room for a dining table and kids eat sitting on the floor off a tray using their fingers, not all of them but a lot of them, and its certainly the case in the less affluent areas.
    its nothing new , it was happening 30 and 40 years ago long before Covid.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  38. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Hey, stop monkeying around!

"UK Health Agency Reports Over 99% Of Monkeypox Patients Are Gay Men"

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=63145

"As I reported last week, the first monkeypox patient to go public was an HIV+ homosexual man from London who said he believes he got the virus from one of 'around ten' recent gay sex partners.

"Though most of the world was put on lockdown over covid with tens of millions of people losing their jobs, public health authorities have made it abundantly clear that asking gay men to stop having sex with dozens of strangers to stop the spread of monkeypox is untenable"

TMT Tactical likes this.
  39. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    also " 81% are known to be London residents".

TMT Tactical likes this.
  40. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Yeah, same in the States.

Bad thing is, people are moving out of the cities -- especially if their work involves being online, computer remote jobs. These urbanites bring their sh## attitudes with them. The State of Oregon got well beyond tired of all the California Crazies moving-in ... 20+ years ago. Some Oregonian paid for a billboard that read something like, "You're welcome to visit, but please don't stay." By god, they meant it. Out west, it's happening in Idaho and Montana now.

Happening in my Southern Appalachia. I'm retiring heading back home ... can't. The monied flakes are moving in; PLUS, there are these corporate real-estate giants that are paying over asking-price for tiny-town properties. Why? They aren't stupid. Don't need any sort of crystal ball to see that Amerika's megalopolises are done-for. Too, the stock market has already begun to fail. Interest rates are going to go sky-high -- gotta buy now. That behavior kills-off the locals who haven't the money to buy property nor the money to pay the higher taxes on artificially bloated real-estate values.

And urbanites bring with them their mental and physical diseases. Even back >25 yr ago, in a rural area around southwest Virginia and northeast Tennessee, a work-mate's wife told of the practice where she worked. The physicians were seeing very many homosexual men in their clinical population. AIDS was a killer, sure; however, they were getting all manner of bizarre diseases associated with "gay bowel syndrome". If you are a physician, you can no longer use that phrase as a diagnosis due to the politicization of medicine. You have to pretend that anal intercourse carries with it no grand health concerns; which is a huge lie.

General physicians these days are seeing in-clinic numerous diseases NOT endemic to their region, nor even endemic to the continent where they practice. As mass-migration increases and as extraordinarily poor health practices increase, we will be witnessing diseases that are quite difficult to treat ... if you can establish an initial diagnosis! Pretty bad if you have to keep calling-in infectious disease specialists to treat patients with "what the hell is this?!" disorders.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  41. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "'Second pandemic'? Biden alarms Twitter with his cryptic comments: 'Here we go again'"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/secon...er-with-his-cryptic-comments-here-we-go-again

"Biden reinforced his revelation: 'There’s going to be another pandemic. We have to think ahead.'

"'Right in time for 2024,' tweeted Fox News contributor and New York Post writer Miranda Devine, insinuating another pandemic may interfere with the upcoming election.

"Conservative commentator Ian Miles Cheong expressed confusion about Biden’s statements, wondering, 'Biden said he needed more money to deal with a second pandemic. What did he mean by this?'

"Conservative radio host Tara Servatius tweeted, 'Here's the Biden Administration telling us they are planning to hold another pandemic, almost as if they can control the disease. 3 weeks ago, Fauci announced it would occur in the fall ... which corresponds perfectly with the midterm election.'

"'Sounds like a threat,' remarked The Federalist CEO Sean Davis.

"The Western Journal commentary author Samantha Chang opined that Biden would use the 'second pandemic' to interfere with the midterm elections. 'Mumbles makes the case for more shady mail-in voting/ballot harvesting. The next variant will occur shortly before the November midterm elections.'

"Conservative author Kyle Becker tweeted, 'BREAKING. Here we go again.'

"Liberal writer James Melville reinforced the financial toll of the first pandemic as a warning for what the 'second pandemic' could bring. He tweeted, 'Since 2020, major central banks have pumped over $11 trillion of quantitative easing into the global economy in response to COVID-19 alone.'"

TMT Tactical likes this.
  42. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/cdc-i...tml?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=ZeroHedge

"The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is investigating a 'large, ongoing outbreak' of a rare disease in Florida

"In a press release, the CDC said Wednesday that meningococcal spread among homosexual males, including those with HIV, in the Florida outbreak.

“'Getting vaccinated against meningococcal disease is the best way to prevent this serious illness, which can quickly become deadly,' said Jose R. Romero, the head of the CDC’s immunization and respiratory disease division, in the release. 'Because of the outbreak in Florida,' he added, 'and the number of Pride events being held across the state in coming weeks, it’s important' that homosexual men get the vaccine."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  43. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1540221554361077761.html

"A 6 month old baby is being denied a ❤️ transplant at Vanderbilt unless his parents vaccinate him. They’ve refused on religious & medical grounds. His heart is failing and his life CANNOT be lost because of the agenda clearly at play here. Parental rights matter.

" I’ve been in contact with baby August’s Mom today. Here’s what she told me: Dr. David Bearl is the one who demanded they vaccinate baby August or else he wouldn’t receive the heart transplant he desperately needs. His heart is failing. Baby August needs our help now.

"What happened to "Do no harm"? Isn’t that the first guiding principle of medical care? Not giving August a heart transplant is sentencing him to death. We can’t let that happen, not here in TN and not anywhere else. This medical tyranny needs to end NOW @VUMChealth!

" August’s Mom wanted it to be clear that the rest of the Vanderbilt cardiology team has been great to them. She said Dr. Bearl used the phrase 'I am mandating' when he made the demand for August to be vaccinated. Using a child’s life to coerce parents is beyond unacceptable!"

lonewolf and TMT Tactical like this.