Covid Restrictions And Usaf Sere Courses

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, May 15, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.stripes.com/news/us/cor...rvival-training-group-commander-says-1.629852

Good morning all,

The lockdown allowed USAF to readjust their SERE courses since there was a ... well, a captured audience of students.

Article tells of leaving the "one size fits all" and now having 3 different courses.

In a half century from now, real military historians will explain that during the COVID quarantine, the USAF didn't address probability studies by real experts.

The enemy learned what they wanted by non-lethal capture of the recon aircraft. A USMC modified B737 that got disassembled and boxed up in Hainan Province, China illustrates.

They're preparing for the last war.

The swimming pool picture tells much.

TMT Tactical likes this.