Current Homeland Prep News

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jun 28, 2019.

Current Homeland Prep News 5 5 1votes
5/5, 1 vote

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      452/460

Blog Posts:
  2. Duncan

Duncan Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    Excellent citations. The Biobeat wristwatch sounds like a great thing, especially for old folks or those in remote rural areas far from medical care; the articles on emerging infectious diseases should be must-read for every serious prepper, as well as the general public (don't hold your breath, though)!

However, not all is rainbows and unicorns. The discussions of the "smart cities" initiatives, coupled with AI and IoT advances, brings a slight tinge of tinfoil-hat-ness to even a (dare I say it?) pragmatist like me. Every silver lining has a cloud, it seems.

Needless to say, though, this is something I haven't read before, and I have already signed up for the newsletter. Five Stars!

TMT Tactical likes this.