Cyber Documents Can Be Altered

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Sep 9, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    Actually I do. Not sure with others though, most likely they unable to do so due to the lack of skill & resources to do so. I also able to tell whether or not a boobs is legit natural or fake boobs (silicone)

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
    1. Dalewick
      That Sir, is a very important skill set.

Dalewick, Sep 9, 2020
    2. varuna
      Exactly :D I just can't understand why many men even willing to spend more $ for fake boobs . And worse they don't even know they are fake. I personally only willing to spend $ for natural. Silicone filled boobs is just feel too bouncy (unnatural)

varuna, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Varuna,

Even with the skills, are there resources available to the private citizen to hire those with the skills to determine exactness ?

How do you know the Asian Wall Street Journal article is the same as that in the New York City WSJ edition ?

Do you have more resources ...... or, at least, the necessary resources, than organizations working this field ?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. varuna

380/460

Blog Posts:
    All my technical resources are privately owned & commercial off the shelf (consumer grade electronic mix with few industrial grade infrastructure). Furthermore my rate is negotiable & quite affordable

Ever try to check it out yourselves? All you need to do is change your external IP accordingly (according to the intended geographic location), and clean up your browser cookies & trackers. Type in the correct URL and hit ENTER (yes its that easy). The whole notion of the US edition of any media is different than their international edition has been around since 2016 IIRC. Those who believe such notion simply are those who doesn't even know how things work

For doing what exactly? Electronic documents by their very nature can be traced back (unlike paper) and can always be check for possible tempering. Obviously there is always a ways to spoof things, but just like any other things there is always a weak point somewhere.

Other than electronic methods, I also have ground sources. Most of my sources are (what is the correct wording....) "High Heels on Marble Floor". But mostly limited to "getting feel" of the local situation in US, Western Europe, Australia. My sources in North America even limited to West Coast & East Coast. And I no longer have any ground sources in Middle East & Asia Minor (use to have few there)

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good evening Varuna,

The Wall Street Journal is safe; just used it as an example. Work the other stuff and they are not.

For you to know that a document - article, commodity numbers, financial numbers, hospital admissions, etc. requires you to read both documents to see if changes for the comparison.

Re "for doing what exactly?"; to trace back document(s). You already did reply above with "always a weak point somewhere". Some large, (in sense of much resources; not necessarily personnel) well-funded companies deal with this as their main reason for existence.

Quality US domestic sources are monitored.

How would you know the "feel" of a local US situation if deception is being used ? You wouldn't.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. varuna

380/460

Blog Posts:
    And why would they do that for? There is something called "audit" this is something that can be done electronically. And there is also cross examination against other sources.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Varuna,

Deception is used for a variety of reasons.

Make cyber inquiries on the FOB costs of 150,000 metric tons of lignite pellets and we could figure out the reason(s) for deception as an example. Matters of state have reasons also. I can't guess what they are.

An audit is not the same as an investigation. The audit is topical. The investigation is through.

The cross references would contain the same biases as the initial audit.

TMT Tactical likes this.